Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:32:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] New Crypto Currency FRANKO [v0.16][Resurrection]  (Read 233906 times)
SpiryGolden

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 10:12:53 AM

Franko always had suprises after market comebacks if you notice . So yeah it's a perfect time until the big investors are comming back . And i heard many are interested in Franko but no large BTC too invest yet .  Sad ....MT.Gox ruined a lot . No problem  Cool Franko is still here and resilient .

And now has a video too . Was the time .  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iampingu

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 01:38:26 PM

Like CGB and BTG, I'm now going to pour some bitcoins into FRK in the near future.
defaced (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 01:56:18 PM

Things will recover. Good buying price.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
SpiryGolden

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 04:27:13 PM

Wink awesome

Franko Freedom
milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 02:30:08 AM

ehh dont worry about the memes so much.. this will have more lasting power

thats what she said Wink

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
scottii

Activity: 804
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 02:36:42 AM

=)
PoolMinor
Legendary

Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338

XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 08:09:30 AM

ehh dont worry about the memes so much.. this will have more lasting power

thats what she said Wink

Btc=C2MF       Free BTC Poker
Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent. -Marilyn vos Savant
SpiryGolden

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 05:31:23 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2014, 12:49:13 AM by SpiryGolden

From coin too memes , aren't meme's got already too much internet space . Franko can do memes too lol . ^.^ But thats not the point .

I checked last night in lack of coins to mine and i found out that Franko is actually the best coin too mine on coinwarz.com for a STABLE profit . You can do the math yourself .  Grin Cheers .
Trafficlearn

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 01:35:16 PM

Loving the FRK!

~TESLACOINS ~      http://www.teslacoins.com  Teslacoins! Renewable energy mining!  COMING SOON!
defaced (OP)
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 01:37:16 PM

Franko was on the local news here in 10 counties. Cheesy

Fortune Favors the Brave
SpiryGolden

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 02:08:43 PM

Franko was on the local news here in 10 counties. Cheesy

Like a boss Cool while others are trying too conquer the virtual world , Franko is moving too the next step already !
Evilish

Activity: 882
Merit: 563

Bitcoin to the moon!

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 02:43:23 PM

So I decided to check my wallet today, and this is the error I'm getting.
"wallet.dat corrupt, salvage failed"

I updated the wallet to the lastest version and still the same error. I think I've got only 6 Frankos so that's not much, but I was considering selling some PTS and buying some more FRK today but then got this problem. Can anyone help me out with this?
defaced (OP)
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 06:32:59 PM

I updated the wallet to the lastest version and still the same error. I think I've got only 6 Frankos so that's not much, but I was considering selling some PTS and buying some more FRK today but then got this problem. Can anyone help me out with this?

What happens when you rescan it?

Fortune Favors the Brave
Evilish

Bitcoin to the moon!

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 06:57:47 PM

How to rescan it? I tried replacing it and putting the wallet.dat from a backup location and I'm still getting the same error.
SpiryGolden

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:44:34 PM

Then run the Franko client with the -rescan option
PoolMinor
Legendary

Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338

XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:48:41 PM

How to rescan it? I tried replacing it and putting the wallet.dat from a backup location and I'm still getting the same error.

If you go to debug window in wallet, click on information tab and then on command-line options. The window that comes up has 2 buttons (OK and show details), click show details, what is shown is below.
Code:
Options:
  -?                     This help message
  -conf=<file>           Specify configuration file (default: franko.conf)
  -pid=<file>            Specify pid file (default: frankod.pid)
  -datadir=<dir>         Specify data directory
  -dbcache=<n>           Set database cache size in megabytes (default: 25)
  -timeout=<n>           Specify connection timeout in milliseconds (default: 5000)
  -proxy=<ip:port>       Connect through socks proxy
  -socks=<n>             Select the version of socks proxy to use (4-5, default: 5)
  -tor=<ip:port>         Use proxy to reach tor hidden services (default: same as -proxy)
  -dns                   Allow DNS lookups for -addnode, -seednode and -connect
  -port=<port>           Listen for connections on <port> (default: 7912 or testnet: 17912)
  -maxconnections=<n>    Maintain at most <n> connections to peers (default: 125)
  -addnode=<ip>          Add a node to connect to and attempt to keep the connection open
  -connect=<ip>          Connect only to the specified node(s)
  -seednode=<ip>         Connect to a node to retrieve peer addresses, and disconnect
  -externalip=<ip>       Specify your own public address
  -onlynet=<net>         Only connect to nodes in network <net> (IPv4, IPv6 or Tor)
  -discover              Discover own IP address (default: 1 when listening and no -externalip)
  -checkpoints           Only accept block chain matching built-in checkpoints (default: 1)
  -listen                Accept connections from outside (default: 1 if no -proxy or -connect)
  -bind=<addr>           Bind to given address and always listen on it. Use [host]:port notation for IPv6
  -dnsseed               Find peers using DNS lookup (default: 1 unless -connect)
  -banscore=<n>          Threshold for disconnecting misbehaving peers (default: 100)
  -bantime=<n>           Number of seconds to keep misbehaving peers from reconnecting (default: 86400)
  -maxreceivebuffer=<n>  Maximum per-connection receive buffer, <n>*1000 bytes (default: 5000)
  -maxsendbuffer=<n>     Maximum per-connection send buffer, <n>*1000 bytes (default: 1000)
  -bloomfilters          Allow peers to set bloom filters (default: 0)
  -upnp                  Use UPnP to map the listening port (default: 1 when listening)
  -paytxfee=<amt>        Fee per KB to add to transactions you send
  -mininput=<amt>        When creating transactions, ignore inputs with value less than this (default: 0.0001)
  -server                Accept command line and JSON-RPC commands
  -testnet               Use the test network
  -debug                 Output extra debugging information. Implies all other -debug* options
  -debugnet              Output extra network debugging information
  -logtimestamps         Prepend debug output with timestamp
  -shrinkdebugfile       Shrink debug.log file on client startup (default: 1 when no -debug)
  -printtoconsole        Send trace/debug info to console instead of debug.log file
  -printtodebugger       Send trace/debug info to debugger
  -rpcuser=<user>        Username for JSON-RPC connections
  -rpcpassword=<pw>      Password for JSON-RPC connections
  -rpcport=<port>        Listen for JSON-RPC connections on <port> (default: 7913 or testnet: 17913)
  -rpcallowip=<ip>       Allow JSON-RPC connections from specified IP address
  -rpcthreads=<n>        Set the number of threads to service RPC calls (default: 4)
  -blocknotify=<cmd>     Execute command when the best block changes (%s in cmd is replaced by block hash)
  -walletnotify=<cmd>    Execute command when a wallet transaction changes (%s in cmd is replaced by TxID)
  -alertnotify=<cmd>     Execute command when a relevant alert is received (%s in cmd is replaced by message)
  -upgradewallet         Upgrade wallet to latest format
  -keypool=<n>           Set key pool size to <n> (default: 100)
  -rescan                Rescan the block chain for missing wallet transactions
  -salvagewallet         Attempt to recover private keys from a corrupt wallet.dat
  -checkblocks=<n>       How many blocks to check at startup (default: 288, 0 = all)
  -checklevel=<n>        How thorough the block verification is (0-4, default: 3)
  -txindex               Maintain a full transaction index (default: 0)
  -loadblock=<file>      Imports blocks from external blk000??.dat file
  -reindex               Rebuild block chain index from current blk000??.dat files
  -par=<n>               Set the number of script verification threads (up to 16, 0 = auto, <0 = leave that many cores free, default: 0)

Block creation options:
  -blockminsize=<n>      Set minimum block size in bytes (default: 0)
  -blockmaxsize=<n>      Set maximum block size in bytes (default: 250000)
  -blockprioritysize=<n> Set maximum size of high-priority/low-fee transactions in bytes (default: 27000)

SSL options: (see the Franko Wiki for SSL setup instructions)
  -rpcssl                                  Use OpenSSL (https) for JSON-RPC connections
  -rpcsslcertificatechainfile=<file.cert>  Server certificate file (default: server.cert)
  -rpcsslprivatekeyfile=<file.pem>         Server private key (default: server.pem)
  -rpcsslciphers=<ciphers>                 Acceptable ciphers (default: TLSv1+HIGH:!SSLv2:!aNULL:!eNULL:!AH:!3DES:@STRENGTH)

UI options:
  -lang=<lang>           Set language, for example "de_DE" (default: system locale)
  -min                   Start minimized
  -splash                Show splash screen on startup (default: 1)

If you type into the console, the command -rescan, it will rescan the block chain. Or you can attempt to recover the wallet private keys by using the -salvagewallet command. Then with the recovered private key you can start a new wallet and import the private key to the new wallet.

Btc=C2MF       Free BTC Poker
Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent. -Marilyn vos Savant
Evilish

Bitcoin to the moon!

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 08:18:22 PM

If you go to debug window in wallet, click on information tab and then on command-line options. The window that comes up has 2 buttons (OK and show details), click show details, what is shown is below.
Code:
Options:
  -?                     This help message
  -conf=<file>           Specify configuration file (default: franko.conf)
  -pid=<file>            Specify pid file (default: frankod.pid)
  -datadir=<dir>         Specify data directory
  -dbcache=<n>           Set database cache size in megabytes (default: 25)
  -timeout=<n>           Specify connection timeout in milliseconds (default: 5000)
  -proxy=<ip:port>       Connect through socks proxy
  -socks=<n>             Select the version of socks proxy to use (4-5, default: 5)
  -tor=<ip:port>         Use proxy to reach tor hidden services (default: same as -proxy)
  -dns                   Allow DNS lookups for -addnode, -seednode and -connect
  -port=<port>           Listen for connections on <port> (default: 7912 or testnet: 17912)
  -maxconnections=<n>    Maintain at most <n> connections to peers (default: 125)
  -addnode=<ip>          Add a node to connect to and attempt to keep the connection open
  -connect=<ip>          Connect only to the specified node(s)
  -seednode=<ip>         Connect to a node to retrieve peer addresses, and disconnect
  -externalip=<ip>       Specify your own public address
  -onlynet=<net>         Only connect to nodes in network <net> (IPv4, IPv6 or Tor)
  -discover              Discover own IP address (default: 1 when listening and no -externalip)
  -checkpoints           Only accept block chain matching built-in checkpoints (default: 1)
  -listen                Accept connections from outside (default: 1 if no -proxy or -connect)
  -bind=<addr>           Bind to given address and always listen on it. Use [host]:port notation for IPv6
  -dnsseed               Find peers using DNS lookup (default: 1 unless -connect)
  -banscore=<n>          Threshold for disconnecting misbehaving peers (default: 100)
  -bantime=<n>           Number of seconds to keep misbehaving peers from reconnecting (default: 86400)
  -maxreceivebuffer=<n>  Maximum per-connection receive buffer, <n>*1000 bytes (default: 5000)
  -maxsendbuffer=<n>     Maximum per-connection send buffer, <n>*1000 bytes (default: 1000)
  -bloomfilters          Allow peers to set bloom filters (default: 0)
  -upnp                  Use UPnP to map the listening port (default: 1 when listening)
  -paytxfee=<amt>        Fee per KB to add to transactions you send
  -mininput=<amt>        When creating transactions, ignore inputs with value less than this (default: 0.0001)
  -server                Accept command line and JSON-RPC commands
  -testnet               Use the test network
  -debug                 Output extra debugging information. Implies all other -debug* options
  -debugnet              Output extra network debugging information
  -logtimestamps         Prepend debug output with timestamp
  -shrinkdebugfile       Shrink debug.log file on client startup (default: 1 when no -debug)
  -printtoconsole        Send trace/debug info to console instead of debug.log file
  -printtodebugger       Send trace/debug info to debugger
  -rpcuser=<user>        Username for JSON-RPC connections
  -rpcpassword=<pw>      Password for JSON-RPC connections
  -rpcport=<port>        Listen for JSON-RPC connections on <port> (default: 7913 or testnet: 17913)
  -rpcallowip=<ip>       Allow JSON-RPC connections from specified IP address
  -rpcthreads=<n>        Set the number of threads to service RPC calls (default: 4)
  -blocknotify=<cmd>     Execute command when the best block changes (%s in cmd is replaced by block hash)
  -walletnotify=<cmd>    Execute command when a wallet transaction changes (%s in cmd is replaced by TxID)
  -alertnotify=<cmd>     Execute command when a relevant alert is received (%s in cmd is replaced by message)
  -upgradewallet         Upgrade wallet to latest format
  -keypool=<n>           Set key pool size to <n> (default: 100)
  -rescan                Rescan the block chain for missing wallet transactions
  -salvagewallet         Attempt to recover private keys from a corrupt wallet.dat
  -checkblocks=<n>       How many blocks to check at startup (default: 288, 0 = all)
  -checklevel=<n>        How thorough the block verification is (0-4, default: 3)
  -txindex               Maintain a full transaction index (default: 0)
  -loadblock=<file>      Imports blocks from external blk000??.dat file
  -reindex               Rebuild block chain index from current blk000??.dat files
  -par=<n>               Set the number of script verification threads (up to 16, 0 = auto, <0 = leave that many cores free, default: 0)

Block creation options:
  -blockminsize=<n>      Set minimum block size in bytes (default: 0)
  -blockmaxsize=<n>      Set maximum block size in bytes (default: 250000)
  -blockprioritysize=<n> Set maximum size of high-priority/low-fee transactions in bytes (default: 27000)

SSL options: (see the Franko Wiki for SSL setup instructions)
  -rpcssl                                  Use OpenSSL (https) for JSON-RPC connections
  -rpcsslcertificatechainfile=<file.cert>  Server certificate file (default: server.cert)
  -rpcsslprivatekeyfile=<file.pem>         Server private key (default: server.pem)
  -rpcsslciphers=<ciphers>                 Acceptable ciphers (default: TLSv1+HIGH:!SSLv2:!aNULL:!eNULL:!AH:!3DES:@STRENGTH)

UI options:
  -lang=<lang>           Set language, for example "de_DE" (default: system locale)
  -min                   Start minimized
  -splash                Show splash screen on startup (default: 1)

If you type into the console, the command -rescan, it will rescan the block chain. Or you can attempt to recover the wallet private keys by using the -salvagewallet command. Then with the recovered private key you can start a new wallet and import the private key to the new wallet.

Thanks, but unfortunately I can't seem to recover it using -rescan or -salvagewallet. I think I'll just save my Frankos on an exchange next time, but you know it's not safe to use any exchange as a wallet.
Bitarama

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 10:35:25 PM

Franko P2pool available here : www.cryptovein.com

P2pool Source Code : https://github.com/cryptovein/p2pool

All P2Pool operators should confirm p2pool settings and join all nodes on 1 p2pool network  Wink

PM me for any questions.

scottii

Activity: 804
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 02:37:35 PM

Thanks, but unfortunately I can't seem to recover it using -rescan or -salvagewallet. I think I'll just save my Frankos on an exchange next time, but you know it's not safe to use any exchange as a wallet.

how much did you lose?
defaced (OP)
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 02:51:45 PM

added new pool and explainer video link to op

Fortune Favors the Brave
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: