Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:52:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] xxxxx  (Read 175929 times)
freebitcoins4u

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:06:41 PM

lets see what will happen at 10.10.2017 Smiley
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hamnchess

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:49:20 PM

I love how makers of shit ICOs are come in here to say WCX is scam with no proof. hahahahahaha
benjismarket

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 08:15:38 PM

@Coiner_

The Alexa ratings are different today than a few weeks ago when I initially looked up their numbers. Hence, was talking about 250k sign-ups vs their 356k sign-ups today. Also, I know others have brought notice to issues, but most people just complain without details. I was giving the most details I had. All the numbers are just typical rough statistics. Think about it. Right now, numbers are showing over 800K visitors to their site. Without the Pareto principle, just think about. How many page views are repeat users? How many times have you visited wcex.co... ? 1,5, 20 times?

It's easy to say, there are 3 reasons to explain their 356k sign-ups.

• Completely fake, random counter
  • Real sign-ups, just multiple accounts per person, OR, people sign up and then do nothing
  • All real, one account per visitor, no one goes and visits the site more than 3 times in the last two months.

Which one seems feasible ...  

Evidence free because it's just statistics. Everything is hypothetical and evidence free because wcex team doesn't respond to inquiries. The "Awesome Customer Support team" statement is bs. Makes you wonder what else is. As for "less fees = less services provided".  Not sure how that doesn't make sense. Lesser fees mean lower income for the exchange. Lower income, fewer services they can provide because they will have to cut expenses.

I mentioned my reasoning for not trusting wcex, you, didn't mention any reason TO trust wcex and I was being transparent so people know I am a little bias, instead of having someone go and point out, "hey don't listen to this guy, he's competition". AND I didn't say don't buy their coins, don't believe their info, just maybe wait for more information. It doesn't matter to me, our platform isn't in the same competitive space as we have a product, everyone will get to demo it, everyone gets our coins at the same price and everyone gets to control where their money is spent.

But hey, let's see what happens. 10.10 or tomorrow. Was suppose to see their demo tomorrow, right?

hamnchess

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:19:14 PM

@benjismarket they have captcha + 1 IP per signup. learn before talking.

Your posts is full of speculation. please proof you contact support, and their answer. please proof everything you say. otherwise don't say. just another troll.

Lower income, fewer services they can provide because they will have to cut expenses.

you need to review your economics my dear... lower fees does not mean lower income. how about lower fees = more volume = more income. welcome to economy 101.

You just sound like you're using this thread popularity to promote your apolo project, every post you talk about it
Coiner_

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:40:27 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2017, 08:53:30 PM by Coiner_

@Coiner_

The Alexa ratings are different today than a few weeks ago when I initially looked up their numbers. Hence, was talking about 250k sign-ups vs their 356k sign-ups today.

Doesn't change the fact that it's evidence-free gibberish.

Also, I know others have brought notice to issues, but most people just complain without details. I was giving the most details I had.

Vapid speculation is what you offered and exactly the type of speculation that this thread is filled with. There are legit complaints here and there from a few posters but they're outnumbered by the (usually) 1 - 3 "SCAM!!!" posts by once dormant Newbie accounts.

All the numbers are just typical rough statistics. Think about it. Right now, numbers are showing over 800K visitors to their site. Without the Pareto principle, just think about. How many page views are repeat users? How many times have you visited wcex.co... ? 1,5, 20 times?

It's easy to say, there are 3 reasons to explain their 356k sign-ups.

• Completely fake, random counter
  • Real sign-ups, just multiple accounts per person, OR, people sign up and then do nothing
  • All real, one account per visitor, no one goes and visits the site more than 3 times in the last two months.

Which one seems feasible ...

4. Mostly real.

The "Duh?" option.

Evidence free because it's just statistics.

No, evidence-free because you either don't have any evidence or won't provide it. But it doesn't matter to you as muddying the waters is enough for your marketing ploy.

Everything is hypothetical and evidence free because wcex team doesn't respond to inquiries. The "Awesome Customer Support team" statement is bs. Makes you wonder what else is.

Or your claims that you've contacted them/not received a response is. Perhaps they felt your inquiry didn't deserve a response, I can definitely see that happening. I haven't contacted them so who knows. Bittrex took > 3 days to answer my inquiry, same with Binance and LBC but this is hardly indicative of every person's experience.

As for "less fees = less services provided".  Not sure how that doesn't make sense. Lesser fees mean lower income for the exchange. Lower income, fewer services they can provide because they will have to cut expenses.

Someone should call GDAX then.

I mentioned my reasoning for not trusting wcex, you, didn't mention any reason TO trust wcex and I was being transparent so people know I am a little bias, instead of having someone go and point out

You flung poop, those aren't reasons. I couldn't care less about giving you a reason to trust them especially after your last two ad posts.

It doesn't matter to me, our platform isn't in the same competitive space as we have a product, everyone will get to demo it, everyone gets our coins at the same price and everyone gets to control where their money is spent.

Riiight. Yours is legit, theirs isn't. Cool story.

But hey, let's see what happens. 10.10 or tomorrow. Was suppose to see their demo tomorrow, right?

You didn't think about that before your marketing? Oh wait...
benjismarket

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 08:48:57 PM

I love how makers of shit ICOs are come in here to say WCX is scam with no proof. hahahahahaha

Say's the newbie, registered this year. I haven't seen many people say it's a scam. Just people bringing up issues, that WCX doesn't respond too. WHY?

But that brings up a good point. Is something NOT a scam unless proven to be a scam? OR, is something a scam unless proven NOT to be a scam.
Either way, WCX doesn't give enough to prove it is or isn't. Hence, wait for more info. Only said it enough times. but hey, go ahead, let's see your receipt buying WCX.

@benjismarket they have captcha + 1 IP per signup. learn before talking.

Your posts is full of speculation. please proof you contact support, and their answer. please proof everything you say. otherwise don't say. just another troll.

Lower income, fewer services they can provide because they will have to cut expenses.

you need to review your economics my dear... how about lower fees = more volume. welcome to economy 101.

Ok, am working on putting together information right now. Also, real funny. I just signed up for 3 new accounts. It's call VPN. Even can use just a cell phone.

Economics, sure. Lower fees, but then you HAVE to get more volume. Volume isn't just magically going to appear, to get more volume, you HAVE to give a reason for more people. Ok, lower fees is a start but it won't help for long. GDAX has ZERO fees for limit orders, why don't they process billions per day? There is also a point at which revenue will cross below expenses because volume will top out. Im glad you think volume is an unlimited supply. It's more complex than lower fees = more volume.
benjismarket

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 08:55:46 PM

@Coinr_

Let's see your receipt. Clearly, you're a big fan of WCX or work for them. Either way, you should own like 100k worth, right? Not sure why you want to defend them, again, you don't have proof either... just a bunch of hearsay.
hamnchess

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:03:00 PM

WCX is much cheaper than GDAX man. WCX pays you 0.05% to place limit orders and the taker fee is 0.15% which is 40% cheaper than GDax's 0.25%.
Coiner_

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:05:21 PM

Say's the newbie, registered this year.

From the Newbie, registered 2015. Had only 1 post and went dormant for 2 years only to be resurrected in this thread in which he immediately goes on a marketing campaign for a "competitor" product that's, as expected, "better". Gimme a break!

I haven't seen many people say it's a scam. Just people bringing up issues, that WCX doesn't respond too. WHY?

Why don't you try actually reading the previous pages? People bringing up the same issues that have been answered is not "WCX not responding".

But that brings up a good point. Is something NOT a scam unless proven to be a scam? OR, is something a scam unless proven NOT to be a scam.
Either way, WCX doesn't give enough to prove it is or isn't. Hence, wait for more info. Only said it enough times. but hey, go ahead, let's see your receipt buying WCX.

Ah, now you want to wait for more info after your marketing and poop flinging.  Roll Eyes

@Coinr_

Let's see your receipt.

Nice deflection. Try harder.

Clearly, you're a big fan of WCX or work for them.

More evidence-free gibberish. I got tired of this thread continuously popping up in my unread replies with the same inane accusations repeated ad nauseam. Literally like 10 pages of the same nonsense.

Either way, you should own like 100k worth, right? Not sure why you want to defend them, again, you don't have proof either... just a bunch of hearsay.

Is that your best attempt at a tu quoque? I don't have hearsay, I have your claims or rather, evidence-free gibberish. That's what I've focused on. Again, try harder.
benjismarket

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 09:18:12 PM

WCX is much cheaper than GDAX man. WCX pays you 0.05% to place limit orders and the taker fee is 0.15% which is 40% cheaper than GDax's 0.25%.

Agreed, that would be great. Don't see it lasting long, or WCX turns into another GDAX, bad support, constant downtime, flash crashes.

@Coinr_

Thanks, glad you're deflecting answering my questions. I answered all yours.
Coiner_

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:27:44 PM

Agreed, that would be great. Don't see it lasting long, or WCX turns into another GDAX, bad support, constant downtime, flash crashes.

@Coinr_

Thanks, glad you're deflecting answering my questions. I answered all yours.

Such a lovely projection. Gotta market that "better" competitor, right? Adorable.
zuyi10

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:31:21 PM

Hi!

When is the close date for the ICO?

Thanks.
loscemodelvillaggio

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:57:37 PM

Hi!

When is the close date for the ICO?

Thanks.

From the wcex.co website:
Oct 1, 2017: ICO begins. During the ICO (Initial Coin Offering), you’ll be able to buy WCX Tokens with BTC or ETH. This is the only time WCX tokens will be issued and sold by WCX.
Oct 10, 2017: Launch. WCX opens its doors to the public.

As far as I understand, the ICO closing date should be just before the launch date, so Oct 9, 2017 at 23:59:59 (Hong Kong time).

Anyone agrees?
rainbow169

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:38:15 PM

mmm.. can't wait to find out exactly what WCX is. The alpha is coming out on 1st Sep, I guess we will hear feedback soon?
Macht

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:10:41 AM

Coiner and hamnchess, if you two trust them so much, just put all your money in that fancy pre-ico and you're good. You behave very disdainful towards whoever voices concern. I wonder why.

But it's not about you. It's about people who are uncertain and are looking for thoughts and comments before investing. If I can prevent only one person from losing their livelihood in this scam, I'm fine with having to deal with two insulting people, even a sockpuppet.

The best that could happen for me is if I was actually wrong, because then I would invest aswell. Unfortunately, those chances are very slim. I doubt we will see one thorough, informing video review with. But let's see.
hamnchess

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:17:00 AM

nobody else in this thread saying 'scam" except you.. and also with no proof. I am open. You have proof? Or are you saying you will shut your mouth forever when beta exchange is release tomorrow?
Coiner_

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:30:39 AM

Coiner and hamnchess, if you two trust them so much, just put all your money in that fancy pre-ico and you're good.

Trust has nothing to do with it so keep your baseless assumptions to yourself.

You behave very disdainful towards whoever voices concern. I wonder why.

If you can't back your claims, don't make them. It's all so very simple. Less noise in my unread replies would be nice.

But it's not about you. It's about people who are uncertain and are looking for thoughts and comments before investing. If I can prevent only one person from losing their livelihood in this scam, I'm fine with having to deal with two insulting people, even a sockpuppet.

Both you and the other guy came in here flinging poop, regurgitating the same accusations/questions that numerous people had already asked and as expected, went on to shill your "better", "competitor" product. The fact that it's a marketing tactic is obvious. And BTW, accusing me of being a sockpuppet is so far away from helping your case and if you feel insulted, get your emotions out of the matter and face the facts.

The best that could happen for me is if I was actually wrong, because then I would invest aswell. Unfortunately, those chances are very slim. I doubt we will see one thorough, informing video review with. But let's see.

If you have anything to back your claims rather than increasingly irritating and speculative "they're most likely, probably, shoulda woulda maybe is a scam. No team details, stuff stuff... therefore, scam. BTW, I have a better product  Grin", present it. If you don't, you can keep posting but I'll keep responding since this thread keeps popping up OR you can wait till they (fail to) release the promised demo before the ICO and by all means, rip them apart. I'll gladly join. I did it with the ClaimWithMe scam when evidence was presented and I'll do same here when similar evidence is presented.
Macht

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:37:50 AM

nobody else in this thread saying 'scam" except you.. and also with no proof. I am open. You have proof? Or are you saying you will shut your mouth forever when beta exchange is release tomorrow?

Yet you attack benjismarket as if he was talking about your exchange, not one of a few hundred anonymous ICOs. Why the hostility?

I am also open Smiley There's no proof whatsoever that they actually have a product, a company, an escrow agent, employees, an office, and what else you need to start such a business. All we have is a fancy website, some virtual "coins", and a twitter account. Go proof they are for real.

Macht

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:40:25 AM

And BTW, accusing me of being a sockpuppet is so far away from helping your case and if you feel insulted, get your emotions out of the matter and face the facts.

Not you Smiley

Let's see what happens.
Coiner_

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:47:05 AM

Yet you attack benjismarket as if he was talking about your exchange, not one of a few hundred anonymous ICOs. Why the hostility?

Asking someone to do better than poop flinging and shilling their "competitor" product is not being hostile.

I am also open Smiley There's no proof whatsoever that they actually have a product, a company, an escrow agent, employees, an office, and what else you need to start such a business. All we have is a fancy website, some virtual "coins", and a twitter account. Go proof they are for real.

At least 2 people in this thread have confirmed from Fran Strajnar himself that he's WCX's escrow, one of them being me.

Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: