Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:59:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Being Unemployed Drives People to go to Bitcoin  (Read 19958 times)
inthelongrun

Activity: 1764
Merit: 597

The Martian Child

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:31:04 AM

The primary reason why bitcoin drives people, both unemployed and employed, closer to itself is that it is a very convincing investment. The value is appreciating very fast that even the business people and the rich merchants are stunned in awe and astonishment as to how it all happened. It is not just the unemployed that is hooked to it, they include everyone who is aware of how fast its price grows, even bankers.  

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
jc89

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:41:08 AM

Weeks ago, I am discussing Bitcoin to my sister and my future brother-in-law (then) When they got married recently, both of them were unemployed and have been trying to get a job immediately after their marriage. Up until now they have no luck. My sister then decided to talk to me about how do I earn Bitcoins. I gladly explained it to her and then she decided to do it too. She was so happy that she is already earning bitcoin and had some extra budget while they are both unemployed. And now, she is so eager to learn more how to earn more coins.

Being unemployed drove her into engaging to Bitcoins. Maybe some people are like this. They grab Bitcoin when they are in need of money. And since that these people are now engaged in Bitcoin, I am sure that they will stay in Bitcoin and treat it as an investment even though they will have a decent paying jobs in the future.

I'm not sure but I have a feeling that you are talking about me my dear brother, LOL! Yeah, it sucks to lose your job days before your wedding day because the company shuts down and it is beyond my control. And of course we still push through with the wedding since everything was set. And I'm glad to tell you that my husband have a job now and that I too was contacted by my previous manager and offering me a job and will start soon. I just like to tell you how I appreciate your efforts in helping me get into bitcoin which helped us a lot. And we are now planning to put a percentage of our salary into btc. Thank you, bro! Cheesy

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:01:40 AM

Yes seemingly I can say that people that became unemployed depends on bitcoin. Many people I've known that quit their jobs turned to bitcoin. I really love those people who quit for bitcoin and I think bitcoin will lead you to greatness and successful life.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
Samar0021

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:41:57 AM

Weeks ago, I am discussing Bitcoin to my sister and my future brother-in-law (then) When they got married recently, both of them were unemployed and have been trying to get a job immediately after their marriage. Up until now they have no luck. My sister then decided to talk to me about how do I earn Bitcoins. I gladly explained it to her and then she decided to do it too. She was so happy that she is already earning bitcoin and had some extra budget while they are both unemployed. And now, she is so eager to learn more how to earn more coins.

Being unemployed drove her into engaging to Bitcoins. Maybe some people are like this. They grab Bitcoin when they are in need of money. And since that these people are now engaged in Bitcoin, I am sure that they will stay in Bitcoin and treat it as an investment even though they will have a decent paying jobs in the future.

Firstly it's better to be well settled in your life and then plan marriage. It's not just bitcoins unemployed people can be attracted to anything cos their motive is to earn money to support their lifestyle. You must introduce them to other available Altcoins also.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:48:16 AM

Yes seemingly I can say that people that became unemployed depends on bitcoin. Many people I've known that quit their jobs turned to bitcoin. I really love those people who quit for bitcoin and I think bitcoin will lead you to greatness and successful life.
As stated there are users who have quit their jobs to go full on bitcoin. Same time I have found many users here are unemployed, who have been trying the best to earn through the bitcoin as well from the other digital currencies available in the market for trading needs. Hope everyone who trust and make efforts will be benefitted now or in the future.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Prodigan786

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:15:06 AM

i will agree 100% recently i met my friend who has completed masters 5 years ago and still dint find any job and finally i asked how do you manage your daily expense as he said he is doing bitcoin related stuff and earning by giving services and some campaign in BCT its really good for the unemployed people who can get some livelihood expense from bitcoin .
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1075
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:19:07 AM

I am quite surprised that even after being newbie here you have told your sister how you can earn bitcoin Roll Eyes I hope you have told her to stick with trading cryptos other methods of earning bitcoin is not reliable or can't give significant return

Most wise decision could be investing whatever you can save from offline job in bitcoin and cryptos for long term holding.

Yes, I told recently about bitcoin and she tries to understand it well and now she's hoping that something to be change. Being Unemployed became our number one on the survey, when someone has told about bitcoin they are now focusing it day and night they think that they have a job now.

nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:56:25 AM

Yeah that's right. I was starting to get into this world when i'm finding part time job to earn extra money too.
And my brother told me to try bitcoin, and here i am! I glad i don't need to waste my time and energy, working part time.
Because now, i can relax and earn bitcoin bit by bit. Now, i already have enough bitcoin for me to buy everything i want without asking for my parent's money again!

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
bitcoinissatan

Activity: 388
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:24:28 AM

I think there are many unfortunate things if we do not work on bitcoin because it depends on what we do big or small that we can not accept, I mean if our brother who is familiar with bitcoin is good because it can jump. And can earn money every day and we every day just work at home using a computer rather than work out there
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:44:51 AM

Definitely bitcoin is a gift for unemployed people.Even i too had to suddenly leave my job in dubai and had to return india jobless.I started to earn in bitcoins and till now for the last six months,i am earning only from bitcoins by trading and i am earning what i got previously as my salary.Bitcoin has given an earning opportunity to unemployed youth of all countries irrespective of caste,creed.

tinhyeumaunang

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:29:43 PM

Unfortunately unless you are actually working a real job and getting paid in bitcoin, there are not many good ways of earning any real money.
You're right. Not everyone can make for themselves is a way to make bitcoin the most stable. Should this not be a good thing for the unemployed.

▬▬▬▬▬  bitJob ◆ The Student Marketplace  ▬▬▬▬▬
█ █    [Whitepaper] [Telegram] [slack] [ANN Thread]    █ █
▬▬▬▬▬   TOKEN SALE ▶ Sept 12th, 2017   ▬▬▬▬▬
hyunee

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:06:46 PM

Being unemployed doesn't usually drives people to do bitcoin. It is their will to survive in life. What if they doesn't know or any idea how bitcoin does?
Donaldturp

Activity: 228

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:20:44 PM

Being unemployed doesn't usually drives people to do bitcoin. It is their will to survive in life. What if they doesn't know or any idea how bitcoin does?

That's what happening in third world countries and developing countries now. Some portion of the countries and people do not really know anything about bitcon and they're suffering from poverty.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:48:46 PM

The primary reason why bitcoin drives people, both unemployed and employed, closer to itself is that it is a very convincing investment. The value is appreciating very fast that even the business people and the rich merchants are stunned in awe and astonishment as to how it all happened. It is not just the unemployed that is hooked to it, they include everyone who is aware of how fast its price grows, even bankers.  
Correct to think only people that are unemployed are attracted to bitcoin is a mistake, bitcoin has appealing across the board, young and old, men and women, poor and rich, all of us have reasons to hold bitcoin and the reasons are not only monetary in nature but it can be a desire to be independent of banks and their control over fiat money.
Tubig

Activity: 212

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:09:53 AM

Unemployed persons greatest decision is to start in bitcoin, this is the only job that can help them. Unemployment is not permanent but earning in bitcoin can help while you dont have a job, coz time is very important.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:45:36 PM

Could work.
But are we all going to look for those unemployed just so we could push them to go to bitcoin?
That is somehow a hard thing to do. Plus your sister just really need that money and that is what really pushed her to make that decision.
It is a good start for her but it ain't good for the people around her thinking where is she getting that money.
Still having a decent job is the answer for their problem.
Unemployed peoples undoubtedly have more time to invest in bitcoins than those who are employees of some terrible bosses. Even if you are having some job, it is nice to save little every month and invest that in bitcoins.

Bitcoins are the nicer way to earn as compared to jobs. Just little hard work with bitcoins can let you earn more than your job. So yeah, we can say that unemployed people are greatly pushed towards bitcoins.
Arumi.Bilqis

Activity: 457

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:08:10 PM

This is a very positive thing to bring to bitcoin so they can benefit and add to the family's elimination, because here there is no compulsion but enough intention and willingness to learn Wink Wink Wink
Esphere.in

Activity: 225

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 10:40:29 PM

It is a good story to hear, but being unemployed how are they getting the money to invest in it,if you could detail that part then it would be awesome. Wink
It is a really good thing till it lasts and everyone has the opportunity to make the maximum amount of money with it,i am still not sure how long these sweet journey last,if it last for another ten years,it is well and good.
flippener

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 10:41:56 PM

It is a good story to hear, but being unemployed how are they getting the money to invest in it,if you could detail that part then it would be awesome. Wink

Yeah, it kinda seems the most important bit is missing!

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

d3t0x

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:08:12 PM

Investing in bitcoin is not a get rich quick scheme. A lot of people got lucky, but the luck isn't going to continue like it did previously.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: