Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:26:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 [371] 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 ... 526 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine  (Read 823659 times)
sparker327

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:24:52 PM

no news from cryptopia. The rise in price has a lot to do with POS coming on soon. People trying to load up prior to the end of POW since no more coins will be produced.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JMAlex

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:37:55 PM

yep ... for those like me that mine and buy sigt its better to stay low. 1 more week ar least
JMAlex

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:41:56 PM

jootn2kx.  we need youre help with FUD to lower sigt  Grin
BTC4USD

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:44:45 PM

Will be buying any and all dips until 0.00004  Grin
Boriss

Activity: 728
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 05:21:23 PM

FUDers has gone silent  Grin
Neon~

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:52:11 PM

Can we get a answer from the DEV's on WTF is going on with Cryptopia, this is total horse shit. This it hold coins captive what gives them the right to hold our coins!

The following quote is from (un)official cryptopia thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1669443.msg21913121#msg21913121

@dodopool - We've been working with the SIGT team to deal with these problems which are with SIGT and not with Cryptopia. The SIGT wallet wasn't designed to work on an enterprise level and so it has major problems no matter what kind of hardware we put on it. You're right that your wallet with a few addresses and a handful of transactions will sync in a manner of hours. But if you have tens of thousands addresses with over a million inputs and you're wallet was involved in up to 50 transactions per block since it was listed... then it's a slightly different story. Since 2 of the 3 wallets that were importing our keys have corrupted their leveldbs, we're assuming plan A isn't going to work. Plan B is to gonna be to import the keys a few hundred at a time so we can consolidate the inputs back into our hot wallet so that users can withdraw and we can delist.

did you try asking yobit how they solved this? or novaexchange?

these problems which are with SIGT and not with Cryptopia

I am fairly certain when it works on other exchanges and not cryptopia, it is a problem with your excange
With more exchanges coming into play now, we will know soon enough if its the wallet transaction scaling issue or something Cryptopia did wrong.
Neon~

Activity: 275

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:05:36 PM

But wouldn't the SIGT you just bought need to be deposited into your wallet? Or the SIGT you just sold be withdrawn from it and put in someone else's?

No fi that was true you wouldn't be able to sell them right after you buy. You'd have to wait for the confirmations in your wallet before the exchange would let you sell again

IDK the details. But exchanges can't work the way you're describing

Why would they need to wait for confirmations for transactions between the wallets they control? They can choose whatever number of confirmations they like before they credit or debit you. They know there won't be any problems with the blockchain accepting the transactions. But you're right in that there's more going on that maybe someone else can explain.

As far as I know an exchange uses their own internal ledger to know who owns what and the exchange "owes" you those coins.
I know that ETH for example is a smart contract wallet that is generated. When it arrives it is transfered to the exchanges main ETH wallet that holds all the coins for all users. The unique wallet ID generated is just so they know who sent the coins so they can maintain their own ledger. After that the coins are collected into a single wallet.
When you withdraw funds it is taken from this main account.

https://mycryptostats.com

That makes sense. But what, exactly, needs to be rebuilt and resynced if the unique wallet ID's are just transitory addresses & there's an internal ledger for a single "communal" wallet? Maybe I'm just overthinking it.

EDIT: I guess they're rebuilding and resyncing their "communal" wallet (and all the addresses) while maintaining the ledger of internal transactions. It's not about users' wallets at all. Took me a while to wrap my head around it. Smiley
Yeah. This understanding seems logical to me as well. As long as the total amount of SIGN coins in their exchange is not changing (as deposit / withdrawals are disabled), they can move it around in their internal ledger as part of exchanges between users even if its not registered in the blockchain.
Topkras

Activity: 142

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 06:19:29 PM

Signatum is very popular today Smiley bad news for miners. my profit decreased in twice
qualialibre

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:41:32 PM

Glad to see, the coin on the rise. Let's see how it goes from here.

Is there any comment by the devs regarding the following quote? If so, this issue has to be resolved as soon as possible.

Can we get a answer from the DEV's on WTF is going on with Cryptopia, this is total horse shit. This it hold coins captive what gives them the right to hold our coins!

@dodopool - We've been working with the SIGT team to deal with these problems which are with SIGT and not with Cryptopia. The SIGT wallet wasn't designed to work on an enterprise level and so it has major problems no matter what kind of hardware we put on it. You're right that your wallet with a few addresses and a handful of transactions will sync in a manner of hours. But if you have tens of thousands addresses with over a million inputs and you're wallet was involved in up to 50 transactions per block since it was listed... then it's a slightly different story. Since 2 of the 3 wallets that were importing our keys have corrupted their leveldbs, we're assuming plan A isn't going to work. Plan B is to gonna be to import the keys a few hundred at a time so we can consolidate the inputs back into our hot wallet so that users can withdraw and we can delist.

I am fairly certain when it works on other exchanges and not cryptopia, it is a problem with your excange

So SIGT wallet not designed to work on enterprise level? WTF? Isn't it based off the same source code just about all other wallets are created with? How is it every other wallet works, for the most part, on exhanges but SIGT can't scale? This makes no sense. You created a wallet but had no idea it would be used in exchanges with more than a handful of addresses? I don't get what the devs were designing the wallet or this coin for if they didn't expect it to be used on exchanges or scale in any manner. I think that's a crap excuse and there's more going on then anyone involved will let on.

I think it was intended at the beginning that Signatum was not designed for active trading on exchanges. Otherwise they would have put effort on a strong wallet architecture and would have put a  POW period/limit much much longer.

So now you just wait and hope this get smoothly fixed and propagated, or else SIGT will go to the ground Sad
Boriss

Activity: 728
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 07:06:37 PM

I think there is much more story behind this Cryptopia-SIGT case than we know about
igotfits

Activity: 298

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:38:40 PM

hey everyone im back with another question, i have my amd build up an running with each card (rx580) hashing out about 21 mh/s without pushing them too hard.
i have a nvidia build as well and was wondering what some of you are getting with your gtx1060s running ccminer 2.2
thanks again! last i checked when i ran it: 11 mh/s and it didnt seem worth it on 1060s
darkquad2

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:40:53 PM

Is there any comment by the devs regarding the following quote? If so, this issue has to be resolved as soon as possible.

So SIGT wallet not designed to work on enterprise level? WTF? Isn't it based off the same source code just about all other wallets are created with? How is it every other wallet works, for the most part, on exhanges but SIGT can't scale? This makes no sense. You created a wallet but had no idea it would be used in exchanges with more than a handful of addresses? I don't get what the devs were designing the wallet or this coin for if they didn't expect it to be used on exchanges or scale in any manner. I think that's a crap excuse and there's more going on then anyone involved will let on.

I think it was intended at the beginning that Signatum was not designed for active trading on exchanges. Otherwise they would have put effort on a strong wallet architecture and would have put a  POW period/limit much much longer.

So now you just wait and hope this get smoothly fixed and propagated, or else SIGT will go to the ground Sad

Don't worry. On the official site it says: "Signatum is designed to be easily integrated into several applications, including payment platforms, exchanges, and marketplaces." - and that's the tech behind SIGT, as I was answered here - "designed to be easily integrated". So it should be integrated easily. Not more than 2 weeks I guess, or a month maybe. Actually, the windows QT wallet is the same as most of other wallets I've seen so far - same interface, same RTC, etc, etc - they're all copycats.

And based on the level of questions people ask and answers in this thread - I see that there are 30% of bots, shouting "buy SIGT it's the future of donald trump would bought!", then 30% of Witnesses Of The SIGT sect who should "it's the future tech! can't you read? it says - easily integrated, yupi! no other coin has that!". 30% of investors who bought in and don't know how to exchange to BTC to withdraw their money from (not worth to mention) craptopia. And 5-10% of real users, who are sometimes questioning themselves - "what the hell am I doing in this circus?..."

So I'm not worrying anymore. It's a perfectly normal example of discussion here, as I understood.
DigeNarrator

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:18:59 PM

Well, if you scroll down in cryptopia, u'll see that there are few wallets that down
the coin "unify" was down for 2 weeks, after the team asked for maintance (moved from PoW to PoS) and i dont know if its back now or not
but Unify being traded in other exchanges too, and it was ok in the other exchanges
bskc

Activity: 87
Merit: 11

UniMining.net - EU Mining Pool

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 09:24:27 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2017, 04:12:07 PM by bskc

Hi miners, we just added Signatum on our pool.

https://unimining.net
No registration, Based in EU and professional.
Launching Offer 0% fees and hourly payouts.

Follow us on Twitter.com/unimining
or feed-back on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2156784.0

We recommend you to use CCminer 2.2.1 with following parameters

Code:
ccminer-x64 -a skunk -o stratum+tcp://pool.unimining.net:8433 -u your_SIGT_wallet -p c=SIGT --cpu-priority=3

qualialibre

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:28:00 PM

hey everyone im back with another question, i have my amd build up an running with each card (rx580) hashing out about 21 mh/s without pushing them too hard.
i have a nvidia build as well and was wondering what some of you are getting with your gtx1060s running ccminer 2.2
thanks again! last i checked when i ran it: 11 mh/s and it didnt seem worth it on 1060s

Hi igotfits, I got 6 1060 3gb (MSI Gaming),  and I get minimim 18.45 MHs with a little pushup from afterburner and using tpruvot ccminer-64

qualialibre

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:33:32 PM

Don't worry. On the official site it says: "Signatum is designed to be easily integrated into several applications, including payment platforms, exchanges, and marketplaces." - and that's the tech behind SIGT, as I was answered here - "designed to be easily integrated". So it should be integrated easily. Not more than 2 weeks I guess, or a month maybe. Actually, the windows QT wallet is the same as most of other wallets I've seen so far - same interface, same RTC, etc, etc - they're all copycats.

And based on the level of questions people ask and answers in this thread - I see that there are 30% of bots, shouting "buy SIGT it's the future of donald trump would bought!", then 30% of Witnesses Of The SIGT sect who should "it's the future tech! can't you read? it says - easily integrated, yupi! no other coin has that!". 30% of investors who bought in and don't know how to exchange to BTC to withdraw their money from (not worth to mention) craptopia. And 5-10% of real users, who are sometimes questioning themselves - "what the hell am I doing in this circus?..."

So I'm not worrying anymore. It's a perfectly normal example of discussion here, as I understood.

You talk like an old-timer but yet you have 6 post in your history here...

Nevertheless, thx for the info, I did not know they intended to be on exchanges and all. That's a good thing !
maleemk

Activity: 304

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:34:52 PM

Craptopia how can you justify that all Qt based wallets are  created from the same base code and SIGT wallet is working fine on YObit with 300% more volume then you ever handled. It's look like you try to blackmail Dev. and essentially try to blackmail your customers to sell them and exchange their Holdings to other Coins.
Or better case is that you are Plainly lazy or out of resources to handle you exchange period.

░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░
░░░░░░░░▀██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀
░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░

cryptolelefla

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:38:11 PM

Hi miners, we just added Signatum on our pool.

https://unimining.net
No registration, Based in EU and professional.
Launching Offer 0% fees and hourly payouts.

Follow us on Twitter.com/unimining
or feed-back on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2156784.0

We recommend you to use CCminer 2.2.1 with following parameters

Code:
setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

ccminer-x64 -a skunk -o stratum+tcp://pool.unimining.net:8433 -u your_SIGT_wallet -p c=SIGT --cpu-priority=3
think you don't need all that setx parameters with NVIDIA. They are useful for AMD only. take a look some posts back..
SilverHash

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:41:58 PM

Hi Igotfits,

With CCMiner-x64 version 2.2.1, I'm mining Signatum on a single 970 GTX:

[2017-09-17 17:30:01] GPU #0: Gigabyte GTX 970, 18.08 MH/s

And on my mining rig i have four Zotac 1080 ti Amp! Extreme:

[2017-09-17 17:33:44] GPU #0: Zotac GTX 1080 Ti, 56.84 MH/s
[2017-09-17 17:33:45] GPU #1: Zotac GTX 1080 Ti, 55.13 MH/s
[2017-09-17 17:34:01] GPU #2: Zotac GTX 1080 Ti, 55.02 MH/s
[2017-09-17 17:34:02] GPU #3: Zotac GTX 1080 Ti, 56.28 MH/s

~SilverHash
mystere_miner

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:45:23 PM

Craptopia how can you justify that all Qt based wallets are  created from the same base code and SIGT wallet is working fine on YObit with 300% more volume then you ever handled. It's look like you try to blackmail Dev. and essentially try to blackmail your customers to sell them and exchange their Holdings to other Coins.
Or better case is that you are Plainly lazy or out of resources to handle you exchange period.

While i'm not going to say one way or the other, I would point out that there are a few differences here.

1) Cryptopia's wallets have millions of transactions in SIGT in its history.  That could be a contributing factor (in fact, they mentioned that in their post).

2) Cryptopia probably has significantly more wallet addresses than YoBit, despite them having more volume RIGHT NOW.

3) More volume does not mean more transactions.  They could just be more value per transaction.

As such, I don't think you can compare an exchange that has only been trading in the coin for a short time, with one that's been doing so since the beginning.  Even if said new exchange does more volume.  It's an irrational argument.

Regardless, maybe the problem is with Cryptopia.. I just don't think it's useful to do such an unbalanced comparison.

Pages: « 1 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 [371] 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 ... 526 »
  Print  

Jump to: