Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:52:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 [412] 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 ... 526 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine  (Read 823659 times)
Jiil

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:53:23 PM

Correct me if i'm wrong :
-we don't have the right to be new on this forum.
-we do not have the right to have our own opinion.
-If we disagree, we're just bots or trolls or scammers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stopscampls

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:57:00 PM

The fact that someone is doing something new shouldnt be considered a scam...

But they are not doing something new. This whole "chuck another algo in" act isn't new, it was being done three years ago on numerous copy-pasta coins which were being launched every other minute.

Wouldnt be Ethereum a profitable enough coin to create asics for?
No because Ethereum has always had the goal of switching to PoS at some point. No hardware manufacturer would take the risk of developing and manufacturing an ASIC for it.

The fact that you need to attack other users ( calling them nobbs, scammers, bots, etc )
Those terms aren't used as ad-hominem, they are used as factual labels to describe actual things.
1. The people perpetuating this scam are scammers
2. The people perpetuating this scam are obviously using trading bots to create fake volume
3. The only people falling for this are newbies to cryptocurrencies, otherwise known as 'noobs'.

i dont see many coins that after 2 months of existance have such real aplications for them, not even arguing the potencial use cases of every coin, the fact is that Signatum has built aplications for their coin and to me that is a good sign that they want to keep working and improving their use cases...
Which part of the fact that you can cheaply buy white-label scripts and code to create these things sounds like these people must be legit because they 'created' these things?

1. Zero innovation
2. Absurd hype about utterly pointless 'ASIC resistant' algo for mere 100-day PoW phase
3. Whitepaper which contains nothing of substance other than hyping the pointless algo
4. Insanely high trading volumes for a coin with zero innovation or tech
5. A forum thread with numerous sock-puppet shill accounts which routinely post 'inside information' encouraging people to buy into this nonsense coin

If it looks like a duck...

again and again  Grin his drinking straw  Grin ignoring the marketplace completly and say nothing about that! Where you got the informations about the faked price manpulation on exchanges? any proofs? Zero innovation? what when the 100 day pow is the innovation? ASIC resistant? YOu have do troll vertcoin too because they say 2014 they are asicresistant and they switch the algo to be asic resistant...but i don't see any post from you on the threat
Gunbit

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 01:57:40 PM

Where is this reasoned refutation? I haven't seen any, only spittle-flecked ad-hominem and rage at their scam being exposed.

You simple pretend like you miss my message with a fact that you have no idea what is this coin and dare to judge it.

How about  my facts?

Oh dear, i know the answer. If you cant broke my arguments then dont answer - just exactly the thing you did.

Stop live in 2014/2015 - crypto world is moving forward at the ridiculous hight speed. You knowledge about coins are outdated. Nowadays whitepapper is mean much because everyone can create a good-looking and promising text about a project. The real value is a facts of work. Signatum got it. Revolutionally new algo for gpu's - Skunk (fullname Skunkhash raptor) was added to whattomine list and nicehash in less then 30 days since release. WTM was even forced to redisign their dashboard for whole algos' list to add one more and the did it. Does the monsters of crypto like nicehash and wtm are fools ? I dont think so.

And i dont know you. Who da hell you are to listen your opinion about scam ?  cold facts:

1. You are dont know the subject you are talking about. Learn more information about signatum and not  here. This ANN is forbiden by devs, otherwise here would be 600-700 pages already.

2. Most of your messages are autocratic. You never admit that you was wrong to other people. It means that you are, mmm, unclever, atleast. Clever people could judge realisticly their own opinion and admit if they are worng

3. Most of your messages  on bct are about FUD and scam.

P.S. If you feel yourself better when you can judge other people in internet and claim projects as scam, please, go to the "VEGA coin" thread. Unlikely to SIGT, dev in VEGA coin are real scammer and scam me and 15 other people for crypto. And hundreds of people with a scam pool.

BR

gurumeditation

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:01:48 PM

come on, vrybody...
cryptodevil is promoting the coin, we should thank him.
Even bad publicity is publicity : that's communication fundamentals
btw nobody gives a f**k about this old and manipulated forum rating system anymore.
You believe in the coin : invest/support/help devs.
You don't believe in it : you leave and spend you precious time (if you have a life) on another thread.
simple

█▀▀▀██▀▀▀█░░░░    ►    * No ICO | Fair Launch | Bounties          ◄    * Discord
█▄▄▄█▄▀░░░░░░    ►    * The first Ethash Masternode crypto     ◄    * Forums
░░░░░░░▀▄█▄▄▄█    ►    * ASIC-Resistant | PoW GPU Mining       ◄    * Twitter
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:05:02 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2017, 02:29:41 PM by cryptodevil

/snip

I'm not doing your research for you and to imply I should suggests an attempt to derail from the proven facts of this shitcoin which has promoted itself as:

Yet lacking ANY innovation other than its supposed claim regarding the 'ASIC-resistant' algo, something utterly pointless in a 100-day PoW.

So, again, a coin lacking any innovation, hyping itself on innovation and with a highly-suspect trading volume supported by shill accounts routinely posting reasons why this coin will moon and why people should most definitely not sell right now.

It is a duck.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
RSO_

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:08:06 PM

come on, vrybody...
cryptodevil is promoting the coin, we should thank him.
Even bad publicity is publicity : that's communication fundamentals
btw nobody gives a f**k about this old and manipulated forum rating system anymore.
You believe in the coin : invest/support/help devs.
You don't believe in it : you leave and spend you precious time (if you have a life) on another thread.
simple

What do I do if I believe in it and don't have a life?

Instructions unclear.  Undecided
jimboscott

Activity: 253
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:11:48 PM

/snip

I'm not doing your research for you and to imply I should suggests an attempt to derail from the proven facts of this shitcoin which has promoted itself as:

Yet lacking ANY innovation other than its supposed claim regarding the 'ASIC-resistant' algo, something utterly pointless in a 100-day PoW.

So, again, a coin lacking any innovation, hyping itself on innovation and with a highly-suspect trading volume supported by shill account routinely posting reason why this coin will moon and why people should most definitely not sell right now.

It is a duck.

How about just slinking over to the darkest corner of your mom's basement, just behind the water heater, and, as you claim in your profile, pull your little thread for a while. 
Epicyclic

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:12:59 PM

Guru is right, leave this man to his own devices, if lacking technology or innovation means something is a scam, then the whole world is victim to this with everyday items.

If anybody opposes the way CryptoDevil expresses his argument, then it may be a good idea to add him to your ignore list, this is your choice, however.
Thetaj

Activity: 402
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:13:06 PM

/snip

So, again, a coin lacking any innovation, hyping itself on innovation and with a highly-suspect trading volume supported by shill account routinely posting reason why this coin will moon and why people should most definitely not sell right now.

It is a duck.

Although I believe it is well within your rights to express your views on the forums. If you are a moderator you should hold yourself to a higher standard than to start slinging mud like this. It makes you look like a power tripping egomaniac man.

With power comes responsibility

just a humble advice from a forum moderator as well.
powergecko

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:16:24 PM

I think CryptoDevil is anoyed with her/him self because it didn't buy in when it was cheaper, honestly i know this coin will grow, with all the developments in such a short time, people which a are buying into Signatum now, will be the ones grateful, in the future.
SlowGrowth

Activity: 490
Merit: 264

| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 02:16:37 PM

/snip

It is a duck.

Well if your pointing to a certain argument has part of your scam accusations, it would be in your best interest to enlighten the rest of us "noobs" otherwise you just sound like a half brain person and im sure your a very inteligent guy...

Again its your opinion... I dont see any evidence there of any scam... Yes its privacy oriented ( we could argue about the real privacy features it provides but in that case you have a long debate ahead with BTC developers ), Market Place and Webwallet are available on tor and the deamon wallet itself uses tor nodes to connect...

And yes it uses a new hashing algo called Skunk... What exacly is the scam here?

p.s. It is a Swan
kjpd1971

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:21:33 PM

/snip

So, again, a coin lacking any innovation, hyping itself on innovation and with a highly-suspect trading volume supported by shill account routinely posting reasons why this coin will moon and why people should most definitely not sell right now.

It is a duck.

Crypto, every one of your 174 pages of posts, all the way back to 2014 are complaints about coins and "scammers". From the very beginning you've shown yourself to be a complete douche whos done nothing but try to shit on everyone in this community. I haven't seen one shred of evidence to back anything you say, except for your word which at this point doesn't amount to shit. You hide behind the anonymity of the web posting whatever drivel you want. I hate to tell you, slander and defemation are causes for legal action. If I were you I would watch what I continue saying against these coins and people without showing any evidence. Eventally someone will get completly fed up with your crap and have at it legally. You can post your opinion, and argue it until the moon comes home, but when you slander or defame and it causes monetary losses or other problems, thats when you get yourself into trouble. Not that you'll listen to anything anyone has to say that is contrary to your own views, but just throwing it out there so its documented. So when it happens to you, I can pull this post back up and throw it in your face. Maybe you wouldn't be so angry with the world if you put down the sandwich, stood up from your keyboard and walked up out of your grandparents basement. You could possibly try to make some "real" friends, other than your WOW online ones and be a much happier and calmer person. If that doesn't work for you I could always fly you out here to DC where I live (at my expense) and sit down for some coffee with a good friend of mine who could help you. Shes a great psychologist and could do wonders for your self esteem and mental health issues. And yes, what im saying isnt slander. I can prove how unstable you are through your 174 pages of posts.
borderline

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:24:39 PM

i love to see increase of "scam" volume every minute... thanks scam legendary police!!!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:25:49 PM

Let's look again at the OP:
Very detailed info about Signatum & mining written by user Dan Jensen
Link: http://cryptovore.com/2017/07/19/how-to-mine-signatum-sigt

WhoIs: Cryptovore.com
Domain Name: CRYPTOVORE.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2131504319_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.publicdomainregistry.com
Registrar URL: www.publicdomainregistry.com
Updated Date: 2017-06-07T09:00:01Z
Creation Date: 2017-06-07T08:59:59Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-06-07T08:59:59Z
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com
Registrar IANA ID: 303
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Domain Admin
Registrant Organization: Privacy Protect, LLC (PrivacyProtect.org)

So a private domain sets up a blog only a few weeks before this shitcoin launches and advises how to mine this coin as well as posting 'exploratory' analysis of just why this coin is totes legit and should be mined/bought:

Don't forget to note how this is from a 'user', right?

But of course it is actually from one of the 'dev team' as nobody outside of scammers and noobs would give this bullshit 'innovative' coin a passing glance

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
kjpd1971

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:29:58 PM

Let's look again at the OP:
Link: http://cryptovore.com/2017/07/19/how-to-mine-signatum-sigt

WhoIs: Cryptovore.com
Domain Name: CRYPTOVORE.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2131504319_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.publicdomainregistry.com
Registrar URL: www.publicdomainregistry.com
Updated Date: 2017-06-07T09:00:01Z
Creation Date: 2017-06-07T08:59:59Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-06-07T08:59:59Z
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com
Registrar IANA ID: 303
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Domain Admin
Registrant Organization: Privacy Protect, LLC (PrivacyProtect.org)

So a private domain sets up a blog only a few weeks before this shitcoin launches and advises how to mine this coin as well as posting 'exploratory' analysis of just why this coin is totes legit and should be mined/bought:

Don't forget to note how this is from a 'user', right?

But of course it is actually from one of the 'dev team' as nobody outside of scammers and noobs would give this bullshit 'innovative' coin a passing glance

wow, you can use whois like a champ..now do that all from the command line and I might be impressed. Sooooo somone cant set up a blog, website, domain, etc PRIOR to a coin being launched? if so its a scam.. huh? Ummm all coins have the shit set up prior to launch unless its done by a bunch of amatuers.. Batman could use you instead of Robin, your such a great detective.
Stopscampls

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:31:36 PM

Where is this reasoned refutation? I haven't seen any, only spittle-flecked ad-hominem and rage at their scam being exposed.

You simple pretend like you miss my message with a fact that you have no idea what is this coin and dare to judge it.

How about  my facts?

Oh dear, i know the answer. If you cant broke my arguments then dont answer - just exactly the thing you did.

Stop live in 2014/2015 - crypto world is moving forward at the ridiculous hight speed. You knowledge about coins are outdated. Nowadays whitepapper is mean much because everyone can create a good-looking and promising text about a project. The real value is a facts of work. Signatum got it. Revolutionally new algo for gpu's - Skunk (fullname Skunkhash raptor) was added to whattomine list and nicehash in less then 30 days since release. WTM was even forced to redisign their dashboard for whole algos' list to add one more and the did it. Does the monsters of crypto like nicehash and wtm are fools ? I dont think so.

And i dont know you. Who da hell you are to listen your opinion about scam ?  cold facts:

1. You are dont know the subject you are talking about. Learn more information about signatum and not  here. This ANN is forbiden by devs, otherwise here would be 600-700 pages already.

2. Most of your messages are autocratic. You never admit that you was wrong to other people. It means that you are, mmm, unclever, atleast. Clever people could judge realisticly their own opinion and admit if they are worng

3. Most of your messages  on bct are about FUD and scam.

P.S. If you feel yourself better when you can judge other people in internet and claim projects as scam, please, go to the "VEGA coin" thread. Unlikely to SIGT, dev in VEGA coin are real scammer and scam me and 15 other people for crypto. And hundreds of people with a scam pool.

BR

and we see for the real facts he doesn't answer  Grin Grin typical FUD
ultraminer

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:35:58 PM

If you think SIGT is a scam you're a flat out idiot. Now of course, this crypto douche guy knows damn well SIGT isn't a scam, he's just spreading FUD. Or at least attempting to. It's not working guy. Go suck a fat one and move on.
jimboscott

Activity: 253
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:37:36 PM

we should handle it like northkoreans do

write down every word of wisdom by cryptofagot

Is it just me, or do those hats on 4 of those guys look like they could double as bed pans?
dumbo_pasta

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:42:01 PM

seems like a pump and dump to me? 

Besides, it is even being de-listed from Cryptopia (PIE coin is as well)
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:48:30 PM

seems like a pump and dump to me?  

Besides, it is even being de-listed from Cryptopia (PIE coin is as well)

Quelle surprise!
cryptovore.com

I'm thinking it's not going to be much of a surprise to find out that 'Virta Unique Coin' is yet another scam.

Pages: « 1 ... 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 [412] 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 ... 526 »
  Print  

Jump to: