Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:16:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 [398] 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 ... 526 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine  (Read 823659 times)
hwgeek

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:52:32 PM

Don't forget that they also delisted Sia coin, so even Sia has problems? don't think so...
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=SC_BTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SickBeast

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:03:56 PM

Have any of you guys tried buying SIGT off the Bizture exchange?  Are they legit?  Please let me know.
project earth

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:05:45 PM

Have any of you guys tried buying SIGT off the Bizture exchange?  Are they legit?  Please let me know.

Bitzure is scam

SickBeast

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:07:37 PM

Bitzure is scam
Thanks.  I was tempted to buy some SIGT from them for 1.9 cents and then sell it on Yobit for 3 cents.  I was wondering why there was such a difference in price.  Now I know the reason.  I appreciate the info, you just saved me some coins. Smiley
danloprez

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:23:03 PM

New Signatum pool  (2% fee): (skunk) (in test mode)
http://lpool.name/

-o stratum+tcp://lpool.name:8633 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=SIGT

Bounty/Donate: BQEJ4nXoDsWgD9SXYNGfyrdw45oS1PEVig (SIGT)

Node list: http://lpool.name/explorer/peers?id=1776
Explorer: http://lpool.name/explorer/SIGT

ps: pool not yet tested, but will be soon.

It does not work, 3 days with 770mhs and did not find a block.
Poor pool

http://ufc200.co/poor_pool.jpg
CapeTownMinter

Activity: 87

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:49:08 PM

any news on nova wallet in maintenance?  Tongue
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:05:37 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2017, 12:24:31 AM by xtraelv

Don't forget that they also delisted Sia coin, so even Sia has problems? don't think so...

SIA has problem that even the DEVs  have admitted to and tied to resolve.
https://blog.sia.tech/growing-pains-8e7b01c56f7e

Sia VP Zach Herbert said (quote) :
" This is our fault. We made the decision two years ago to cap the transaction pool at 2 MB, due to significant performance issues above that size, and postponed the engineering work that would allow for a larger pool."

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
sparker327

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:21:36 AM

SIA has problem that even the DEVs  have admitted to and tied to resolve.
https://blog.sia.tech/growing-pains-8e7b01c56f7e

look cryptopia has delisted 5 coins lately due to wallet issues so its not just sigt thats the issue. They were a small exchange that grew larger quickly and they themselves seem to have scaling issues and problems. They even said in their letter that sigt dev was at their building trying to help and checking in, then in the same breath blammed everyone, even the community on the reason for the delisting. They took absolutely no blame for anything and threw it off on everyone else. For a month they had issues with the wallet and when anyone asked what was going on they said nothing, just a syncing issue, will be back online soon. Maybe they should have been truthful and trasnparent about the issues and the community wouldnt have been pissed off. They cant go around laying blame on everyone when they had a hand in the problem. No of us told them to lie to the people who keep them afloat by trading on their site, they did that all on their own. And like most retailers, exhanges, business, etc that get cocky and think they are above everyone, they will feel it in their net losses when people choose to trade somewhere else. Maybe this will be a lesson they need to learn about communicating with the people who help pay their salaries and bills.
zecon

Activity: 364

spattered throughout the golden ethers

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:49:38 AM

Here's what Cryptopia is telling folks that open support tickets asking where deposits are:

The SIGT network seem to be having issues with the volume now also, block explorers are down intermittently and the main site has also crashed. We have invested 3 developers and sharded the SIGT wallet across 8 servers in order to get it up and running. There are still periodic withdrawal issues however we are working hard to keep the wallet up.

To help you get a faster resolution:

1) DO NOT make any deposits of SIGT to your Cryptopia address. Pending deposits will be processed as soon as we can.
2) If you have made a withdrawal please allow up to 72 hours for it to propogate through the network before logging another ticket.
3) Markets will remain closed so please cancel any open orders, you can only withdraw you cannot trade; https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Trades
4) During the sharding process we had to move some funds from our wallet into one of the other 7 wallets so your balance on the Block Explorer for you address may be incorrect. Please check your user balances page for an accurate balance. You will be able to withdraw your balance as normal when the wallet is working.

We will not complete the delist process until users have had a fair opportunity to withdraw.

Last but not least please, please, refrain from logging multiple tickets as this is putting unnecessary strain on our support team(s). We love talking with you guys, gals and they's but it does make it more difficult to get your issues resolved when we are flooded with tickets ;-)

Deposits are apparently still not enabled.

If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.
— Jim Rohn
coreshift

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:57:29 AM

Here's what Cryptopia is telling folks that open support tickets asking where deposits are:

The SIGT network seem to be having issues with the volume now also, block explorers are down intermittently and the main site has also crashed. We have invested 3 developers and sharded the SIGT wallet across 8 servers in order to get it up and running. There are still periodic withdrawal issues however we are working hard to keep the wallet up.

To help you get a faster resolution:

1) DO NOT make any deposits of SIGT to your Cryptopia address. Pending deposits will be processed as soon as we can.
2) If you have made a withdrawal please allow up to 72 hours for it to propogate through the network before logging another ticket.
3) Markets will remain closed so please cancel any open orders, you can only withdraw you cannot trade; https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Trades
4) During the sharding process we had to move some funds from our wallet into one of the other 7 wallets so your balance on the Block Explorer for you address may be incorrect. Please check your user balances page for an accurate balance. You will be able to withdraw your balance as normal when the wallet is working.

We will not complete the delist process until users have had a fair opportunity to withdraw.

Last but not least please, please, refrain from logging multiple tickets as this is putting unnecessary strain on our support team(s). We love talking with you guys, gals and they's but it does make it more difficult to get your issues resolved when we are flooded with tickets ;-)

SIGT deposits to Cryptopia wouldn't be working. They're delisting SIGT & people have about a month to get their SIGT out.
Shankar94

Activity: 140

DeepOnion ♡

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:00:24 AM

Great news for today is MNs!!!!

http://signatum.news/interview/voice-meeting-on-discord-masternodes.html

Doc said Masternodes will be on testing soon ..

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Just relax and Hold ur Siggies !

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:09:41 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2017, 02:33:42 AM by xtraelv

look cryptopia has delisted 5 coins lately due to wallet issues so its not just sigt thats the issue.

They were a small exchange that grew larger quickly and they themselves seem to have scaling issues and problems.

Yes- they grew very fast over the last four months and that would have made responding to thousands of angry and impatient customers difficult. When I spoke to some of the admins they said that their support staff had received hundreds of abusive support tickets so were on edge. These are people with feelings. Sending abuse to support staff aint't going to hurry things up. I've been called all sorts of things by SIGT community for just trying to rationally explain things. I don't even work for 'topia so i can imagine how their support staff feel.

Support staff need to focus on issues that they can do something about - there are more customers than just those that have their coin stuck.

I know that they work closely with a very large IT company (in the same building) so scaling is not an issue. I also know the main developers of the site have a lot of experience working on large scale projects from their previous jobs. I doubt that scaling of their website played a part in it.

They tried to sync the wallets but after a week they would stop syncing. When a wallet isn't made for enterprise size transactions it takes a long time to sync.

I think they explained it quite well here: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/News

They even said in their letter that sigt dev was at their building trying to help and checking in, then in the same breath blammed everyone, even the community on the reason for the delisting.

Other than the visit to the offices to look there was no assistance that I know of that the SIGT team provided. (I don't know everything because I have only spoken to them about it)

Why is there no info about it on the signatum.io website ? If the coin DEVs were involved why didn't they communicate to their community ?

They took absolutely no blame for anything and threw it off on everyone else. For a month they had issues with the wallet and when anyone asked what was going on they said nothing, just a syncing issue, will be back online soon. Maybe they should have been truthful and trasnparent about the issues and the community wouldnt have been pissed off.

It was syncing and then after syncing for a week it became corrupted.  
While it is syncing there is not a lot you can do other than wait. It was explained on the wallet what was happening - not quite sure what more they could have said.
I would imagine that IF I was a DEV for a coin - I would have been liaising with the company and informing the community. How much info did the SIGT team provide ?
It is up to the coin DEV to fix a wallet. If Cryptopia modifies the wallet and the coins are lost then they become liable.

They cant go around laying blame on everyone when they had a hand in the problem. No of us told them to lie to the people who keep them afloat by trading on their site, they did that all on their own.
What did they lie about ?

And like most retailers, exhanges, business, etc that get cocky and think they are above everyone, they will feel it in their net losses when people choose to trade somewhere else. Maybe this will be a lesson they need to learn about communicating with the people who help pay their salaries and bills.

This is where you are so mistaken. Cryptopia isn't all about profit. It is a team of people that are really passionate about Crypto. They are all about building a secure trading platform and are very risk adverse. I doubt that they see a drop in profits as an issue if it makes their exchange more secure and trouble free. Not everyone is driven by greed. Cryptopia was the only exchange to drop ETH after the DAO hack - that would have cost them - it was only after long discussions that it was re-listed.

As a client I have built up a good rapport with them and they (and some of the other clients) have taught me so much about crypto, how to avoid scams, how to watch out for pumps and dumps and how an exchange works. There is also a core group of loyal customers from when the exchange was tiny - that are upset with the SIGT community for slagging off at their exchange,  faking support tickets and spreading lies.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:19:14 AM

They are delisting the coin due to massive wallet problems  - why would expect them to accept new deposits ?

It is a bit like people mining to their exchange wallet despite warnings not to and it being against the T&Cs.

People mining to the exchange wallets contributed to the current problems.

crypto.lawyer.187

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:44:19 AM

They are delisting the coin due to massive wallet problems  - why would expect them to accept new deposits ?

It is a bit like people mining to their exchange wallet despite warnings not to and it being against the T&Cs.

THIS COIN WILL EXPLODE ON POS
PokerStein1

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:54:50 AM

THIS COIN WILL EXPLODE ON POS

This coin will be a sh*t coin very soon. There is lots of good projects like this , signatum will worth nothing after mining ends.

sketron1

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:59:30 AM

I really hate to say it but I agree, once mining is over the coin will most likely be done. The mining algorithm is the best thing that came from this coin. It's too bad mining will end soon. I hope another coin will pick up the algo so us Nvidia guys have something that mine efficiently.
DRIS

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:11:51 AM

When someone discovers a problem and does not talk, they are as guilty as those who committed involuntary or not. They profited for 30 days "trying to solve". I think you have to stop the mi mi mi. Nothing will explain the profit they had on the backs of the unsuspecting. Those who buy and sell deserve more consideration.

Google translator.
sparker327

Activity: 462

Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:13:16 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2017, 03:26:03 AM by sparker327

look cryptopia has delisted 5 coins lately due to wallet issues so its not just sigt thats the issue.

They were a small exchange that grew larger quickly and they themselves seem to have scaling issues and problems.

Yes- they grew very fast over the last four months and that would have made responding to thousands of angry and impatient customers difficult. When I spoke to some of the admins they said that their support staff had received hundreds of abusive support tickets so were on edge. These are people with feelings. Sending abuse to support staff aint't going to hurry things up. I've been called all sorts of things by SIGT community for just trying to rationally explain things. I don't even work for 'topia so i can imagine how their support staff feel.

Support staff need to focus on issues that they can do something about - there are more customers than just those that have their coin stuck.

I know that they work closely with a very large IT company (in the same building) so scaling is not an issue. I also know the main developers of the site have a lot of experience working on large scale projects from their previous jobs. I doubt that scaling of their website played a part in it.

They tried to sync the wallets but after a week they would stop syncing. When a wallet isn't made for enterprise size transactions it takes a long time to sync.

I think they explained it quite well here: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/News

They even said in their letter that sigt dev was at their building trying to help and checking in, then in the same breath blammed everyone, even the community on the reason for the delisting.

Other than the visit to the offices to look there was no assistance that I know of that the SIGT team provided. (I don't know everything because I have only spoken to them about it)

Why is there no info about it on the signatum.io website ? If the coin DEVs were involved why didn't they communicate to their community ?

They took absolutely no blame for anything and threw it off on everyone else. For a month they had issues with the wallet and when anyone asked what was going on they said nothing, just a syncing issue, will be back online soon. Maybe they should have been truthful and trasnparent about the issues and the community wouldnt have been pissed off.

It was syncing and then after syncing for a week it became corrupted.  
While it is syncing there is not a lot you can do other than wait. It was explained on the wallet what was happening - not quite sure what more they could have said.
I would imagine that IF I was a DEV for a coin - I would have been liaising with the company and informing the community. How much info did the SIGT team provide ?
It is up to the coin DEV to fix a wallet. If Cryptopia modifies the wallet and the coins are lost then they become liable.

They cant go around laying blame on everyone when they had a hand in the problem. No of us told them to lie to the people who keep them afloat by trading on their site, they did that all on their own.
What did they lie about ?

And like most retailers, exhanges, business, etc that get cocky and think they are above everyone, they will feel it in their net losses when people choose to trade somewhere else. Maybe this will be a lesson they need to learn about communicating with the people who help pay their salaries and bills.

This is where you are so mistaken. Cryptopia isn't all about profit. It is a team of people that are really passionate about Crypto. They are all about building a secure trading platform and are very risk adverse. I doubt that they see a drop in profits as an issue if it makes their exchange more secure and trouble free. Not everyone is driven by greed. Cryptopia was the only exchange to drop ETH after the DAO hack - that would have cost them - it was only after long discussions that it was re-listed.

As a client I have built up a good rapport with them and they (and some of the other clients) have taught me so much about crypto, how to avoid scams, how to watch out for pumps and dumps and how an exchange works. There is also a core group of loyal customers from when the exchange was tiny - that are upset with the SIGT community for slagging off at their exchange,  faking support tickets and spreading lies.

What did they lie about? Well I thought I explained that but.... so when I send an inquiry asking what's going on I get a canned response that everyone gets. "Nothing wrong, wallet maintenance" (to sum up response). Week goes by ask again because I would like to withdraw my coins. Ask again get same answer, when they know that's not the truth. I respond by saying I know more is going on then routine maintenance please tell us the truth. Get basically same response saying nothing is wrong wallet will be back up. They do this for a month. Not answering a question honestly and hiding what is going on, regardless of the severity of the issue, is the same as lying.

Say you try to withdraw funds from an ATM and you can't because an error pops up on the screen. You speak with an employee who tells you they are fixing some account issues and you'll be able to withdraw real soon. Few days go by and you still can't withdraw and your getting the same response. What if now a month goes by and you still can't withdraw and your still being told the same thing.... get the picture? I'm sure you would be very unhappy with that bank. You would probably remove your money and take it to another bank.

I'm not saying cryptopia is completely to blame, but by hiding what was going on at their end and not taking an ounce of responsibility for it, they have a hand in this whole mess.

I have a business I own (really I do, this isn't an example) If my customers think I'm being dishonest or hiding something I will lose them as customers and my reputation will falter. So no matter how small an issue is, I inform them. I don't stall, or give them lip service. I put it out there as soon as I know. It stops a lot of pointless repeated questions I have to answer and let's them know I care about them by not hiding anything. They appreciate this stay loyal because of it.

Cryptopia really screwed up when they blamed the community for the issues when they were also part of the problem. They aren't as blameless as they want to believe.

Let me give a good example of some other dishonest stuff they've done that effected me. I hold a lot of bitcore. We get 3% drops every Monday based on our holdings. I had made some trades and was gonna send back to desktop wallet when they put wallet into maintenance mode stopping withdraws. Funny they did this afternoon before 3% drop. So few days later we can withdraw which I do. Next week notice same thing. Afternoon of drop wallet goes offline for "maintenance" again. Funny how this keeps happening right before drops. This has happened quite a bit until people caught on and complained. Seems they were holding all our BTX to collect the 3% drops and reaping nice profit.

Oh and why on earth would anyone have to fake a support ticket for the issues? There was plenty to ask about. And I read their news feed which prompted me to write this to begin with. Their "we are completely blameless, it's everyone else's fault" open letter. They could have posted it 3 weeks earlier explaining wallet issues but I guess that would require honesty and a spine.
xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:15:52 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2017, 08:14:48 AM by xtraelv

What did they lie about? Well I thought I explained that but.... so when I send an inquiry asking what's going on I get a canned response that everyone gets. "Nothing wrong, wallet maintenance" (to sum up response). Week goes by ask again because I would like to withdraw my coins. Ask again get same answer, when they know that's not the truth. I respond by saying I know more is going on then routine maintenance please tell us the truth. Get basically same response saying nothing is wrong wallet will be back up. They do this for a month. Not answering a question honestly and hiding what is going on, regardless of the severity of the issue, is the same as lying.

I work in an unrelated tech industry (electronic automation). Sometimes you think you know what the problem is - and it appears to work until it turns to shit.
Clients are breathing down your neck asking for a fix time frame. If you give them a short time frame they hold you to it. If you give them a long time frame they throw a tantrum.  I am personally always hesitant to give a time frame. I sometimes rely on others and some problems are just complex to solve.

Until it is fixed you don't always know when you have a working solution. Until it is fixed you don't have a reliable diagnosis.

What else was there to say ?

Say you try to withdraw funds from an ATM and you can't because an error pops up on the screen. You speak with an employee who tells you they are fixing some account issues and you'll be able to withdraw real soon. Few days go by and you still can't withdraw and your getting the same response. What if now a month goes by and you still can't withdraw and your still being told the same thing.... get the picture? I'm sure you would be very unhappy with that bank. You would probably remove your money and take it to another bank.

The analogy is not quite the same. It would be like the ATM jamming up and the customers complaining - but the notes that it is dispensing are too big for the dispensing cassette (a dispensing cassette by the note supplier)- then talking to the supplier of the notes and them doing nothing other than "having a look" - then out of frustration you pull a whole lot of your staff from other projects to cut each note by hand so it fits and then getting rid of the note supplier and no longer providing that service.

....and that doesn't even cover the users that were mining to their exchange accounts despite a warning not to do so on the wallet.

I'm not saying cryptopia is completely to blame, but by hiding what was going on at their end and not taking an ounce of responsibility for it, they have a hand in this whole mess.

Other than having overworked support staff - I don't see how they could have done more. Polo also had a coin stuck for more than month with SIA - so did Yobit

I had numerous issues during this time and all my support tickets got answered promptly.

I have a business I own (really I do, this isn't an example) If my customers think I'm being dishonest or hiding something I will lose them as customers and my reputation will falter. So no matter how small an issue is, I inform them. I don't stall, or give them lip service. I put it out there as soon as I know. It stops a lot of pointless repeated questions I have to answer and let's them know I care about them by not hiding anything. They appreciate this stay loyal because of it.

I communicate with customers too. I also have had a customer that has screamed abuse at me for something that was mostly their fault.
They thought that screaming and making accusations would get the problem solved faster.
Yes- I solved the problem. They are no longer my customer and now have to pay someone from out of town at a much higher cost to do the work i used to do for them. They accounted for one third of my turnover. I have better customers now.

This is how the SIGT DEV communicates to his customers : https://www.reddit.com/r/Signatum/comments/6tz3ro/what_happened_with_signatum_official_dev_doc/

Cryptopia really screwed up when they blamed the community for the issues when they were also part of the problem. They aren't as blameless as they want to believe.

Only the SIGT community sees it this way. If you have a lynch mob that is being encouraged by their "officials" then there is not a lot more communication worth doing. I have saved some of the screenshots of the abuse that was posted and later deleted.

Let me give a good example of some other dishonest stuff they've done that effected me. I hold a lot of bitcore. We get 3% drops every Monday based on our holdings. I had made some trades and was gonna send back to desktop wallet when they put wallet into maintenance mode stopping withdraws. Funny they did this afternoon before 3% drop. So few days later we can withdraw which I do. Next week notice same thing. Afternoon of drop wallet goes offline for "maintenance" again. Funny how this keeps happening right before drops. This has happened quite a bit until people caught on and complained. Seems they were holding all our BTX to collect the 3% drops and reaping nice profit.

Perhaps the volume of withdrawals on that day was putting pressure on the hot wallet. Most crypto is kept in cold wallets for security reasons. I'm quite sure that they don't stake exchange wallets.  It would be quite easy to prove or disprove on the blockchain.

Oh and why on earth would anyone have to fake a support ticket for the issues? There was plenty to ask about. And I read their news feed which prompted me to write this to begin with. Their "we are completely blameless, it's everyone else's fault" open letter. They could have posted it 3 weeks earlier explaining wallet issues but I guess that would require honesty and a spine.

I have some screenshots of the photoshoped support tickets posted on various sites. I'm not going to post them on here but happy to PM them to you if you don't believe it.

I have found the 'topia devs to be quite straight forward. There was another issue that I dealt with them about and and they stated quite plainly that they "fucked up" and they put it right.

I have spoken to them about the SIGT problems and they are quite confident that the blame lies with the wallet code.

throwinuptheleaves

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:13:30 AM

You know what would solve Cryptopia's problem? To make the logo bigger!  and the background photo.  More dropshadow, too.
Pages: « 1 ... 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 [398] 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 ... 526 »
  Print  

Jump to: