Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:25:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in College???  (Read 22175 times)
GangNamSK

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:03:24 PM

This is a good idea. When bitcoin is taught in colleges, it helps students to develop their eyes. The discipline of bitcoin should be taught in economics departments, which helps students to have a great economic mindset, with much needed skills especially in developed countries. I hope that all countries around the world accept bitcoin and the school is teaching bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Urtaev

Activity: 285
Merit: 10

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:06:18 PM

It would be very right to start talking about the value of bitcoin and crypto currency already in school, when the human brain is the most susceptible to information.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
B{o}T

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:09:36 PM

If crypto has a course, it would be the top course that every college student would enroll to. It's all about money so their jobs would be very well paid.
hellbrowncat

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:21:37 PM

I think that the most important problem that you cannot study about bitcoin is that someone have to create course to share his knowledge.
ArteMixer

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 07:30:42 PM

In Russia currently they have almost legalized crypto and the government even has plans to make their own crypto, to use instead of the ruble (Russian currency). But nothing specific really. But people in Russia are making big money on investing and speculations. In the "Russian Facebook", called VK, groups which help earn money in crypto are one of the leading ones now. But I guess that happens due to the character of Russian to constantly try to earn something, even if its a few bucks. Onto the topic of studying bitcoins. Yes, there are private studies and different courses about bitcoin and how it is structured. But, as far as I know, it is not raised to such a level to become an official topic to study.
Anamika143

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:37:35 PM

Good idea for teaching bitcoin in college, Everybody don't have enough knowledge about bitcoin. So at this time must need study about bItcoin every students.
Iphone7s

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:39:45 PM

It would be interesting if bitcoin will be included in the college studies,The importance of digital currency like its advantage and disadvantages, the evolving technology in our world and how can cope up with it.
rohican

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:41:39 PM

Bitcoin as a course or any related currency on web.
In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.
The venezuelan Government has opened " A training cetre to teach its citizen abaout cryptocurrencies" in its capital city, Caracas. This announcement came shortly after the Government announced the launch of its oil-backed currency, the petro. The cryptocurrency training school offers courses on the petro to Venezuelans for free.
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:51:06 PM

mabye it will be perfect if bitcoin is on there, its mean that your college teach the students with bitcoin system, not about bitcoin 100% but about the system that bitcoin work, in this situation right now is blockchain, maybe the blockchain is one of the new system that will use in future

signaturecoin

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:09:16 PM

On my country the college are still not adopt behind technology of bitcoins or use bitcoins for payment on there, however bitcoins is still new in the world needs time to learn about the bitcoins, if bitcoins be adopted in educating new generations it is good for to makes great generations because they know about new technology in the internet.
dgross0818

Activity: 308
Merit: 146

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:24:35 PM

I am a college student and it is advantage for me if the bitcoin will teach in all of the university. I know that my knowledge is still not enough and I want to improve my knowledge about cryptocurrency.
Sandra999

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:52:08 PM

I will earn this money in the forum or in my college I will spend for my college education someday my rank will increase and I will earn a lot too so I'm trying to raise it rank to earn as much as I am sure the more I'll be here to help you to help me with my family and I'll take the course of course for my recruiting to finish the bitcoin for my college.
akerner

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:53:27 PM

I heard that in Brazil it seems like there should be directions in some university "finance with cryptocurrency"
This is excellent news for the whole community associated with the cryptocurrency
Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 546

burst.money

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:56:18 PM

That's actually a great idea. As more countries accept bitcoin as a currency, it's not strange that there is a college class related to this. If there is one, Maybe US or China would be the first performing that.
Bitcoin learning in college really a great idea. Every people will be realised bitcoin significance and importance. So a chapter in college should be added.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Cryptogid

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:01:00 PM

If bitcoin is acceptable world wide,it should be taught in colleges,because it will soon be the next payment method, in most countries..
Artlee87

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:02:59 PM

Blockchain technology is a relatively new concept. It's still very niche, and most computer science programs will not have specific curriculum on it. However, people who know a lot about programming and languages such as solidity are able to draw on lots of new material and collaborate/share information with each other and develop projects. I think going to school specifically for blockchain and crypto/bitcoin would be a bit reckless.
neerajmittaljii

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:04:05 PM

That's actually a great idea. As more countries accept bitcoin as a currency, it's not strange that there is a college class related to this. If there is one, Maybe US or China would be the first performing that.Bitcoin will be tackled on a college subject that is about economy, specifically in a topic that discusses money and the monetary system. Though not all will discuss more deeper about Bitcoin, maybe it will just be mentioned at some point.

Coleth

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:09:24 PM

Bitcoin as a course or any related currency on web.
In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.

THats what i am thinking of, it would be a good information about Bitcoin if it is indeed a course in college even in financial management since Bitcoin is a money. It would be better to educate young people to prepare them in what in stored for them in the future.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 01:23:04 PM

I live in CYPRUS and it was the first country that has a real cryptocurrency course in it's main UNIVERSITY in NICOSIA. It was apparently also the very first university to accept Bitcoin for tuition fees. So if any of you wish to study in CYPRUS and pay via Bitcoin you may do so at the UNIVERSITY OF NICOSIA.

Here is more information about it and you can read about it here to find out more:

https://digitalcurrency.unic.ac.cy/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Europe&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=US&utm_term=%2Bcryptocurrency%20%2Bcourse&gclid=Cj0KCQjwzcbWBRDmARIsAM6uChV0rGeAV_1ZocRVsjzJzAXAS_nCqAaSjMQXDYUjWkbM9Z2vNzoIPDIaAuUBEALw_wcB

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
sk700

Activity: 587

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:25:39 PM

Maybe in the future bitcoin will be a part of currency discussion in college. Bitcoin will become part of discussion specially in Bachelor of Science and Business Administration courses they will learn the benefits and how to make an investment from bitcoin.
many college and university students involve themselves in cryptocurrency. so I think that a bitcoin knowledgeable chapters should be added in college education.
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: