Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:03:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in College???  (Read 22175 times)
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:52:49 AM

Bitcoin in college should be mandatory if ever it becomes legalized worldwide. Educating the youth about bitcoins is a good idea. Bitcoin is an digital currency that can be educate to all people, because, Bitcoin is a new technology that will come into our lives in the future. If it would be introduced properly they will understand that it is not only in a regular job they can earn as well.

It's best to introduce it to college students because bitcoin can support their financial and some other needs, at least they can help their parents too. And aside from playing computer games or going out with their friends this would help them to become more responsible when it comes to decision making and financially literacy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
luigidosado

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:56:34 AM

Bitcoin as a course or any related currency on web.
In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.
Learning how to use bitcoin does not actually need to be a course because it also implies the simple rules of investment just like what's thaught in economy classes in school. Financial literacy is more of self thaught,you can learn by experiencing it first hand. The things that must be thaught in college is the technology behind bitcoin specificall the blockchain technology. One of our professors in our university include as a part of his curriculum in which I think is really useful.

JacksonIsaac199

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:08:41 AM

It is helping to secure our future, so introducing bitcoin at such a platform like college will help a lot in expanding the web of investors allowing people to enjoy its blessings too. If you have knowledge about blockchain than to understand btc would be a piece of cake
gareng1468

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:24:00 AM

Cryptocurrency lessons may be adopted by economics and information technology students , they have the opportunity to develop in the future or as business people in cryptocurrency. among these people who will be the motor in the future. cryptocurrency has a huge opportunity in the future as a common currency used by the community, I think there is nothing wrong with them in education early on.

MoonX      
───   http://www.moon.family/   ───
TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE
haocoin

Activity: 223
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:32:11 AM

It is helping to secure our future, so introducing bitcoin at such a platform like college will help a lot in expanding the web of investors allowing people to enjoy its blessings too. If you have knowledge about blockchain than to understand btc would be a piece of cake
Now bitcoin technology does not have a professional course introduction, and even if the university wants to launch the course, there may not be a professor who can educate.
sophiastacruz

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:39:21 AM

It is actually nice for college students to be involved in this topic
boksoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:41:45 AM

In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.

That's very essential for the for all students if ever! instead of playing of some not important thing like playing video games.
While you are learning about bitcoin at the same time you earn of money from it even if you have no capital to invest in bitcoin you gonna try to join their signature and bounty campaign and you a few BTC and more if you are a higher rank member of BITCOINTALK FORUM.
Vendetta666

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:01:11 AM

Colleges are getting on the bandwagon, both in offering courses and allowing students to pay for tuition with Bitcoin. More and more experts will be needed and schools must meet the demand.
LilDonkey

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:08:08 AM

Yea I think blockchain technology is really important for the next decades. It would be so great if I can take classes about blockchain in our college. Unfortunately, I don't think colleges will include blockchain materials anytime soon.
Alopu

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:23:06 AM

With Bitcoin becoming more and more mainstream, it is important for ASU students to understand how virtual currency works.
Watching Bitcoin reach various peaks and valleys has been exciting for those with an interest in investing, but students need to understand what they are dealing with before making a purchase.
As of now, Bitcoin is the first glance at the extraordinary future of virtual currency. Students should understand the benefits of learning and investing in Bitcoin but also become aware of its risks.
Bitcoin may be an excellent way for students to make some extra cash to pay off student loans or buy groceries, but it is not stable enough to serve as an alternative to a job or a consistent form of investing.
College students are especially vulnerable to making bad decisions about Bitcoin. Students who are unaware of the risks that come with Bitcoin may invest too much money or even behave irresponsibly with purchases.
JihanAs

Activity: 70
Merit: 5

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:36:08 AM

the use of the bitcoin positive for the benefit for students should be informed in order to make more progress on bitcoin can be wider in all circles of society.
This will facilitate the bitcoin transactions become a tool of the future

PITCH  »  THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY   
THE ONLY PLACE WHERE STARTUPS PITCH INVESTOR LIVE
tokens.pitch.ventures
FaithNlove_24

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:50:51 AM

I think it would be great if there could be more courses on bitcoin all over the world since bitcoin is and will be a huge part of this generation and future generations to come and is already spreading worldwide. Realistically, this may not happen until later on, but I do see a big potential for this to happen.
hodlcoiner

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:51:46 AM

I recently heard on the news that someone in United Stated in economy class in high school is teaching about cryptocurrencies. I would love to hear those news more often!
bornMercurial

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:54:00 AM

In my country, we have multiple courses in computer especially programming and web developments. My course is also information technology, but I've never heard or learned about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting it in education. In your country is it available?
It is true that Bitcoin is great for adoption in all countries. But unfortunately in my country is not available Bitcoin courses. This is a very brilliant idea if Bitcoin to be used as a course will certainly be a lot of students who join in this forum.
pekcoin01

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 04:55:57 AM

Bitcoin is just an investment tool. People are getting bigger.
It's just an investment tool for me. I make money by buying and selling. I hope the whole world accepts this market.

Everyone will be happy.
deltarichard1322

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:58:30 AM

Yes, you can.

There are few types of getting Bitcoins.

1. Buying Bitcoin
2. Mining Bitcoin
3. Participate in faucet programs
zhopas

Activity: 323

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:19:46 AM

I don't think that bitcoin can be a one of the courses in college because I know that bitcoin is an investment and mining tool where people can buy and sell their money. Also there are countries that is bitcoin was banned in their government so  this kind of bitcoin courses is not advisable to implement in some universities because they need more experts that will teach and fulfill their knowledge about it and i think that schools must meet the demand.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:22:58 AM

Sooner rather than later all colleges will do this. Great idea!
It will just happen if bitcoin would be legalize in different places because nowadays bitcoins existence was still a big controversy and still fighting for freedom as well, in some countries.Those bitcoin friendly places can make it happen just like Japan that openly welcome this virtual currencies existence,they actually make use of this currency believing that it is acurrency that could help their countrymen to have a source of income and can make their life easier and faster in doing transactions,in their country also there were lots of merchants that accept it,that is why bitcoin in Japan has a more brighter future because they openly accept it as their virtual currency,hearing that Japan would make the leadership of bitcoin seems a great news also but in some places that bitcoin is not supported by the government and being banned i think its very impossible that its going to be taught in college.

sandos

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:04:25 AM

of course this is a good idea for the future. at this moment, we do not have enough knowledge to teach children. but in the future, when BTC will be accepted in many countries, I believe that BTC need to be teached at school.

wesbrook2

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:28:03 AM

it is a good idea so that there are too many people that will know bitcoin and so that we can also know the other information about bitcoin
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: