Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:44:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in College???  (Read 22177 times)
cutiemolit

Activity: 179
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:41:36 AM

I am sure that in the coming years, Bitcoin can be a part of the discussions in many classrooms.If bitcoin is teach in college it will help the student to gain knowledge about bitcoin and cryptocurrency.Teaching bitcoin in college would help many students have awareness and better understanding about bitcoin and it might be one of the source  of their financial needs even at young ages.

If Bitcoin will be a course in college, awareness about Bitcoin will rise up. Hence people in the future will not be ignorant about the new cryptocurrency that we know now. They will understand the use and flows of cryptocurrency. And they will be guided accordingly how to gain currency at young age. Economy will improve because we will be educated and know business techniques to attain financial freedom.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
canque31

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:46:07 AM

I am sure that in the coming years, Bitcoin can be a part of the discussions in many classrooms.If bitcoin is teach in college it will help the student to gain knowledge about bitcoin and cryptocurrency.Teaching bitcoin in college would help many students have awareness and better understanding about bitcoin and it might be one of the source  of their financial needs even at young ages.

If Bitcoin will be a course in college, awareness about Bitcoin will rise up. Hence people in the future will not be ignorant about the new cryptocurrency that we know now. They will understand the use and flows of cryptocurrency. And they will be guided accordingly how to gain currency at young age. Economy will improve because we will be educated and know business techniques to attain financial freedom.

Not all countries have knowledge about Bitcoin and what Bitcoin brings. If Bitcoin will be a course in college, there would be rich people at a young age. Surely economy will improve and poverty will be eliminated.
jose111

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:31:07 AM

As of now few countries are not yet recognize bitcoin. It depends in the government of one country. I think that it is possible to happen when the government embrace and adapting bitcoin as a new legal crypto currency in their country. Is not easy to implement a new technology it will undergo many observation. The government is much responsible to this. They need to clarify and have a wide understanding to this technology before implementing it. It is nice to have bitcoin in college. It's a way to encourage the young youth to be much aware in regards to their financial aspect. It will be the big help and maybe a solution of some crisis in the community.   
james23

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:06:23 AM

Bitcoin as a course or any related currency on web.
In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.
Bitcoin  in  college gives more knowledge  to the student how electric cryptocurriencies work so fast and easier it gives them some more ideas
santieevanz

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:11:18 AM

In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.
Crypto currencies are not that familiar with our school and it is not even a subject or a course. Just like you, we also have multiple courses such as programming, web developments, animation, software engineering and etc because I am a CPE student. If crypto currencies become a course in college, what would you think will be the benefits of it? Yes, if there are lots of people who deal with it, then the value of bitcoin and other altcoins will also increase, but its disadvantage will also affect some student's studies, why? Because if they learn more about it, they will be learning and focusing on how to earn crypto coins rather than dealing with other subjects or school requirements. I am not against, I'm just telling what might happen, which is not far from the reality. Just stating the facts, no hard feelings.

AlexAtom

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:14:28 AM

If bitcoin going to be teached in the college, then it will be great.
many peoples will know bitcoin, and bitcoin community will grow even more.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Gabriellefull

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:21:30 AM

Yes, I agree with you. But in some countries, bitcoin is forbidden, and it is illegal, so it is impossible to teach bitcoin as a college course.
It is hoped that in the near future, countries around the world will accept the legal status of bitcoin.
paulo29

Activity: 147

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:46:57 AM

Bitcoin in college, Yes it is present among college student working on bitcoin but not as a subject. I never heard that there is colleges that offers bitcoin as a subject or course, but there is some professor who introduces bitcoin trading among their student to help them in their finances. Since,bitcoin is a good source of income there are alot of college students whose active in digital currencies.
Jerical13

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:51:41 AM

the young people of the world very much penetrated the world of crypto-currencies. It is a fact that young young guys work on projects and receive remuneration for their work in the form of a crypto currency. It's really cool
GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:00:14 AM

It is not possible for now,  as you can see our education having a lot of problem especially in financial education. My point is maybe we can enhance first our financial education instead of other.

Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:57:08 AM

Haha honestly I laughed at the last part haha the xxx sites yes that's true though , and back to the topic I'm an IT though (information technology) , For us bitcoin doesn't or not implemented on our country but there are some talking about bitcoin but not educating. Well maybe someday sooner or later it would be passed on many generation at the future I guess , still bitcoin is not famous enough , and still there are some countries not implementing bitcoin.

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
sashulya7979

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:31:47 PM

depends of course on the country. in the United States the highest level in the quality of training, and the crypto currency is gaining popularity every day, then for sure there will be training on the basis and there will be some lesson in cryptology
JeanTracy

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:37:32 PM

Bitcoin has not been recognized by the local government in some countries, and the government has banned bitcoin transactions, calling it a hoax and illegal in the country. So it's very difficult to be taught as a course in a university.
Yantoaja

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:43:37 PM

We may expect soon bitcoin to be added as an important lesson in universities all over the world and that will be really cool. It's a way to encourage the young youth to be much aware in regards to their financial aspect. Economy will improve because they will be know business techniques to attain financial freedom.
SeniorRalap

Activity: 81

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:44:40 PM

Bitcoin has not even been legalized still in our country.I heard that just now,colleges in some european countries have started to add bitcoin as a subject in their studies.Its a new technology which has created a revolution in the world economy.We may expect soon bitcoin to be added as an important lesson in universities all over the world.
Not every country has recognized the legal status of bitcoin, and many countries have banned it as a hoax. Most people don't accept bitcoin, and it can't be taught as a college course.
Mrsun78

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:50:11 PM

Most of the countries are trying to adapt to the new technologies, such as gaming and cryptocurrencies. This will help kids to enlarge their brain muscles and learn a lot while growing. Its same for college period, this lessons will help students to understand economics
AfterTheFork

Activity: 203
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:59:37 PM

Cryptocurrency is still a very new phenomenon yet has stamped its authority in various platforms, bitcoin will be at some point be incorporated into the curriculum especially those into finance related courses as it may become a financial transaction backbone in the near future. it must however be noted that there are two possible ways in which bitcoin can make it into the collage books.

1. as a revolutionary digital currency, first of its kind that changed the global economic and financial operations

2. as a tulip mania es-cue. if bitcoin crashes, the effect it will have on the global economy will be greater than the Tulip mania since bitcoin touches a scope bigger than tulip mania

so either way, bitcoin will be a topic of interest.

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
alphaomega.f

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:05:07 PM

well, it can only be added if the government itself let the idea of bitcoin be introduced to the citizen. so far, in my country, it's close to impossible because the government still has no say about this so we still stand on the neutral zone.
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:08:07 PM

Bitcoin has not even been legalized still in our country.I heard that just now,colleges in some european countries have started to add bitcoin as a subject in their studies.Its a new technology which has created a revolution in the world economy.We may expect soon bitcoin to be added as an important lesson in universities all over the world.
Not every country has recognized the legal status of bitcoin, and many countries have banned it as a hoax. Most people don't accept bitcoin, and it can't be taught as a college course.
Really? Why the Japanese government accept Bitcoin and apply to use it in payment system Huh
Beside that, they also can earn many money through the tax earned from the Bitcoin trader.
In college, although Bitcoin can not use to teach the student, but the Bitcoin technology used to teach the student like a part of IT.
adjudicator

Activity: 281

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:12:33 PM

Although it is hard to add another curriculum in college because it is already fix, you have a good point about that. But you can also be informed and be professional to bitcoin in just self studying. There are lots of information in Internet that you can use to be knowledgeable in bitcoin.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: