Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:34:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in College???  (Read 22175 times)
quocsi

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:49:29 PM

our country. The school also wants students to know bitcoin. Many bitcoin ads, students can also pay their tuition by bitcoin. I think in the future maybe bitcoin will be popular in school college

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MrRiuss

Activity: 317
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:56:13 PM

i think this is a good idea. but not only about bitcoin, but also other crypthocurrency as well
Theodmer

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:37:36 PM

Bitcoin has not been authorized still in alot asia country.I heard that only now,colleges in some european nations have begun to include bitcoin as a subject in their studies.Its another innovation which has made an upset on the planet economy.We may anticipate that soon bitcoin will be included as a vital lesson in colleges everywhere throughout the world.
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:42:16 PM

I think this is important, because it is not just about bitcoin to be taught but also other cryptocurrencies, other than that the blockchain system should also be taught because it is basic of all

Michellekking

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:45:47 PM

Bitcoin as a course or any related currency on web.
In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.
If bitcoin is not legal in a country, it will be hard for bitcoin to be promoted in the country's universities. If bitcoin were to be taught in universities, it would allow more teenagers to know about bitcoin, which would help the development of the bitcoin community.
ButtCrack

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:53:57 PM

In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.
  I agree that studying bitcoin in college is a very good idea, but not all countries are so developed and intelligent that they would accept what the future is for bitcoin. Studying bitcoin in schools would be an excellent preparation of children for the future, for the proper distribution of their time and finances. I think it would be good to study bitcoin in schools.
No, Bitcoin does not have anything to learning, to be honest, only its technology can learning and there are many countries used blockchain to apply in school program. Australia is one of the first countries apply this technology to teach their student, even, primary school student still have chance to learn this knowledge and try to build product if they can.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
paras20

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:06:57 AM

No age bracket to work for bitcoin as long as you have the knowledge and patience to work to bitcoin you cb work so far and earn extra money
Abugbilla

Activity: 121

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 12:07:17 AM

Looking at the amount of income one can earn through bitcoin trading, i think the introduction of bitcoin as a course in any country will disrupt the educational system of that country. If i know my 5 year old son can take a year to learn and start earning like a medical doctor some day, why waste time sending him through the various stages of education?
Lauff

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:00:00 AM

It is actually a very smart thing because students can invest and save for their future and also pay college fees with the money they get that is how this all works and that is what i have been doing here for the last couple of months.

Those who have special skills in computer technology or other courses that may be related in the making of this system may also teach it, but knowing is a difficult thing, because as far as I know, the person who created it will not be easy to share with others. But what I mean, is how the system is running, the way the bitcoin stream. This will be great for anyone. I support the teaching of bitcoin language in college. Bitcoin is legal in our country and may be part of some discussion at university for them to learn with it. Teaching bitcoin will be a good thing for many people, it can reduce the population of people who are not aware of this currency. Well for me, it's better to be part of the subject only, not be the subject itself and not be the course itself.
vdhsas

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:15:52 AM

Introducing bitcoin in the university classroom is a novel way of teaching, but I don't think many countries will accept it.
Rock771

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:19:38 AM

In Russia they now have a blockchsin major.
Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:28:17 AM

Bitcoin has not even been legalized still in our country.In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments.those who are enrolled in college, no longer attend additional sections.i think it's a good idea Because it will be accepted everywher in future and will be legal. It's the money of future.
Arata

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:30:13 AM

If it is realized, it looks like I will enroll in becoming a student again. I do not care if I become the oldest student in the class. There is still much I do not understand about cryptocurrency. so, if bitcoin into the course will help a lot of people (like me) in their understanding of cryptocurrency.
Cinemo

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:37:32 AM

What exactly is the question? Bitcoin is considered a commodity and taught a few very small areas. There is no reason to teach anyone about it if they want to learn about after themselves. That is like why you asking they're not class about window making. Because it is a small isolated community and no one needs to learn about it the overall scheme of things.
alphaomega.f

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:43:15 AM

your idea is pretty good but it can only be applied on countries that have already legalized bitcoin. it would definitely take longer process for those countries who still has no say on the legality of bitcoin.
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:59:00 AM

I think there are no countries making Bitcoin as a part of a subject in the college but i'm totally to agree to this idea to include this as a part of the academic subject like in commerse and business because they have the same concept  that students should be expose in advance on how to gain profit and to discover earnings thru trading and investments.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
pat231

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:46:30 AM

Good for those countries they started to trust cryptocurrency, I don't know when the Government here in our country, but you are right, first, people need to be interested first before the Government decide whether they should put it on college or not, of course they will have a survey for this, for them to know what does the majority want for them to finally decide.

[ CENTRA ] Creating a World Connected to Cryptocurrency
▚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▞
vanslyien

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:09:04 AM

In introducing a project or an idea, training and need analysis must be done first. On the dramatic increase of using Bitcoin technology I believe that is just right to incorporate this knowledge in tertiary education to end the speculation, issues, etc. There is still no substitute in education whether formal or informal.
edir_ruvall

Activity: 189

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:12:57 AM

It will not happen unless bitcoin has been legalized in a country and has been acknowledged and supported by the government, to achieve it, certainly not easy for bitcoin and other cryptos. Everything needs to be well known to the masses and easy to learn. In the present day people prefer the more easy and profitable than the opposite.
Preclus

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:19:29 AM

If I'm not mistaken, in the US there are some courses that are offered which give some intro into cryptocurrencies; but it doesn't really make sense to me why you would want to pay big money to some college to teach you the basics of Bitcoin.  Everything about Bitcoin is "google-able" and you will probably find out a whole lot more by asking questions to people on forums like these or Bitcoin's stack exchange forum.

It just seems dumb to "make a job" out of this.  To me this is/should be more of a hobby type of thing.
But a college won't be just introducing Bitcoin as a subject just to inform the students about the basics of bitcoin. If it is introduced in educational institutions, they will try to make it a comprehensive subject covering almost all the aspects relating to bitcoin. This according to me would make it a systematic course and students will be able to reap the advantages out of it. Everything is Google- able, as you said, but a systematic course would make the learning an interactive process and students will be able to explore more by that...that's what I feel!
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: