Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:29:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in College???  (Read 22177 times)
Boromon

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:11:25 AM

For me it's good if the college student will know or have a knowledge about bitcoin because college student is old enough to understand what is bitcoin.   Especially bitcoin will help their financial needs because it will help them to earn money even if they are a college students only.
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:15:46 AM

A bitcoin subject in college sounds like a good idea to draw in more potential investors especially in the youth bracket where individuals are computer literate. However it would be hard to find on what course or program shpuld bitcoin educating subject be placed since it bfits on both tge economics amd the Information Technology courses. But nonetheless educating program or subject is a good start towards global bitcoin acceptance.

kirti rana

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:26:42 AM

Its good think for my country, I also want the bitcoin to be legal in my country and as in my country there are other courses like computer programming, web development. Similarly, it should be a course to understand in my country, As cryptocurrency are the future of our world which will soon going to be true.
Thankyou
Elips1

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:26:55 AM

Maybe in the future bitcoin will be a part of currency discussion in college. Bitcoin will become part of discussion specially in Bachelor of Science and Business Administration courses they will learn the benefits and how to make an investment from bitcoin.
...l think this is also the better way of learning for the students in college class, because it will help them to learn about the importance and advantage of bitcoin as a cryptocurrency  for the future of new generation. For as of now, maybe only the developed country could make it in the college class. I guess a lot of students and parents are interested  with this opinion.
Sihab76

Activity: 1302
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:29:46 AM

Sooner rather than later all colleges will do this. Great idea!
Yes i think that every college and university should create a chapter on bitcoin currency, it significance and importance, it uses and advantage, its future trends and background etc.  But is it possible??
AlexAtom

Activity: 560

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:09:15 AM

It is a nice concept to be realized in real life.
If there is something like a study of cryptocurrency in the college,
many peoples will know about bitcoin and cryptocurrency more.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
BlockFolksHQ

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:19:36 AM

Bitcoin course or knowledge being teach or explore in college is actually a very good idea. Especially nowadays crypto world is known by the public. Not only in the IT but also can have some accounting/audit  knowledge explore to the students. As now, some audit firm might in the process of research on audit in bitcoin.

andamers

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:34:40 AM

So far in my country, Bitcoin has not been divided by the government. If bitcoin is likely to be legal here, I think it's best to incorporate it into some university courses. It can be incorporated into accounting courses, marketing, finance, business management or any computer-related course.
Nazir0012

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:52:51 AM

i think that every college and university should create a chapter on bitcoin currency,If there is something like a study of cryptocurrency in the college.
Maybe in the future bitcoin will be a part of currency discussion in college. I guess a lot of students and parents are interested  with this opinion.
soikot0012

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:26:02 AM

l think this is also the better way of learning for the students in college class, many students know the bitcoin and believe it they are still work of bitcoin. student verry well know this bitcoin in discussion of in there class room.
BETAWI

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:50:03 AM

College is where education people living around and open minded about technology, so it should be easier to introduce bitcoin and discuss about it.
Currently the fundamental problem in the introduction of bitcoin is blockchain technology is about infrastructure. How to explain mining and networking not in theoretics only but with practice. All this matter need support both of college intuition and student interest.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:16:40 PM

Bitcoin course or knowledge being teach or explore in college is actually a very good idea. Especially nowadays crypto world is known by the public. Not only in the IT but also can have some accounting/audit  knowledge explore to the students. As now, some audit firm might in the process of research on audit in bitcoin.
It will be suited if it will be taught on the subjects like economics because it will be a good topic to discuss some things about bitcoin that can give them idea to do their own work in bitcoin so they can earn money while they are studying and so they can support themselves financially so they don't need to ask their parents for money anymore.
sashulya7979

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:23:39 PM

as far as I heard there are courses in the US Where the literature on bitcoin is told about how it was born, what analytical predictions await bitcoin in the future and the basics are simple. I read on the Internet.
Gondwanaland

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:25:43 PM

Bitcoin as a course or any related currency on web.
In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.

I don't think so that it is a better  idea. Nowadays people want to get rich in a fast way so we all know that here in bitcoin we can earn a lot and can gain a lot of profit. So if bitcoin will teach in school maybe the students do not focus on learnings they will focus on how they can earn in bitcoin in a fast way. They cannot experience what is the real essence of studying. Also, bitcoin is not really legalize in each of country so for now it is impossible.

RATEONIUM              Twitter       Telegram     Reddit   
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██ SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic ██  ██
gordeevaverona

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:56:32 PM

A good idea is to promote the information of the world wide web of crypto-currencies. This is a novelty about which young people must know.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:57:22 PM

Bitcoin as a course or any related currency on web.
In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.

I don't think so that it is a better  idea. Nowadays people want to get rich in a fast way so we all know that here in bitcoin we can earn a lot and can gain a lot of profit. So if bitcoin will teach in school maybe the students do not focus on learnings they will focus on how they can earn in bitcoin in a fast way. They cannot experience what is the real essence of studying. Also, bitcoin is not really legalize in each of country so for now it is impossible.
- Agreed, society will be unstable when all students do not focus on learning useful knowledge and building the country because they are the foundation for the future, if taught bitcoin for them the future of a country will not develop then collapse. In addition, we know that bitcoin is volatile and the risk is always there, it can collapse at any time, engaging in it will not have a clear future, bringing it to school would not be a good idea, we should let bitcoin choose people then people choose it, should not be forced or spread too much knowledge about it at school

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Larrycool

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:20:48 AM

Bitcoin being involved in college wasn't bad. If we only think that education is a key to success then, bitcoin will be one of the part of this success why?  In my country only few can attend college due to lack of financial support came from their parents. If the colleges would offer both academic and bitcoin in class, they would not only offer a academic excellence to their students but also a knowledge that would be very helpful to students when it comes to financial aspect
CryptoKu-een

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:29:55 AM

It's possible but I don't think it will be supported in Universities. Why? Simply because lots of college courses will be affected. Imagine teaching students a year on how to earn double, triple money more than someone who took a professional course with a degree and lots of titles earned after studying and spending money on Colleges for 10+ years? They won't allow that at all.
fork100

Activity: 252

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:33:37 AM

I think it would be very clever to try this kind of discipline. But who would be the teacher then? How about this tell, if many in all this themselves do not understand?

MoonHodler

Activity: 114

Bitcoin: 1HrWs3tDzWr13zocV3qP9ENRLgiDuewtsu

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 11:39:07 AM

I think we will see classes of crypto in finance majors, and maybe it will be a major of its own in the future.

Enjoy your life, one day at a time. Bitcoin Address: 1HrWs3tDzWr13zocV3qP9ENRLgiDuewtsu
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: