Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:57:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in College???  (Read 22175 times)
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:03:17 AM

In my nation there is no bitcoin training accessible for understudies. Possibly somewhat troublesome, in light of the fact that my nation has not authorized bitcoin not to mention give bitcoin training in school. Likewise, it will be hard to discover a man who gives a clarification of bitcoin.
It would be awesome if bitcoin instruction is given in school, since it can show them to be autonomous.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bosmuda

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:06:21 AM

Bitcoin should introduced to college as a subject. Proportionally introduces as a technology not as an earning. Student should learn the technology as the basic knowledge and its innovation. I believe they could make another innovation based on the technology.
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:50:08 AM

The presence of bitcoin should get appreciation from anyone, everyone deserves to know bitcoin because many people predict that the future payment system will use bitcoin and by introducing it in college then they will be ready for the future.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
AlbieFreddie33

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:53:10 AM

We can all agree here that bitcoins will have a great future. Many guessed that it will change the online market into the extent that the majority will use it.It is not easy to implement bitcoin college in our country maybe if will happen if it is already legalized by our government which is controlled bitcoin and that's hardly to us without freedom in bitcoin.
thunderclup

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:12:39 AM

Bitcoin as a course or any related currency on web.
In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.

In my opinion, it is impossible that bitcoin will be a course in collage because not all the countries are accepting bitcoin like for example the goverment will not allowed bitcoin in some country because they are not agree in this currency that's why it is impossible that bitcoin will be a course, i think they talk about currency not studying about the currencies.
electronix11

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:30:45 AM

In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.

i think there no need of introducing bitcoin in college because it could divide the attention of the students between earning money to learning what is supposed to be learned in college.
faranisa

Activity: 144

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:34:23 AM

Wow, if it is really realized in all colleges would be more and more interested in cryptocurrency. Especially bitcoin enthusiasts will be more and more. I hope it will have a good impact on cryptocurrency
money_amount

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:45:36 AM

bitcoin as a new technology written in algorithms. And if it's brought to school, this will help students get access to new technology in a convenient way. However, we also need to consider because the two sides are good and bad.
yj300316

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:03:23 PM

it is an interesting concept, why not ?
bring the cryptocurrency into the collage, so our generation will know crypto,
and cryptocurrency will be used globally in the future.

W E M A R K   ❱ ❱❱   https://www.wemark.com/
Blockchain-based marketplace for digital content
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:06:49 PM

Bitcoin in college cam be possible.I think it can really help so many students to gain knowledge about bitcoin.And from that many people can get a help from bitcoin.Bitcoin can be a source of income to many students and they can gain and earn so much money at their early age.
hxk451

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:11:32 PM

It is actually nice for college students to be involved in this topic
I figure it will be troublesome for this to happen on the grounds that national bank of nations and their budgetary organizations are as of now observing BTC cryptocurrencies all in all as a treat to their economy in groups of income age. I suspect as much any nation to acknowledge BTC into their scholarly school educational modules. They will should lawfully embrace BTC in their nation.
Pandacomel

Activity: 119
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:38:36 PM

It should be teach.Because for economists and business school professors, Bitcoin and other digital tokens have raised questions about the nature of money. The first lecture in the Berkeley class, for example, considered the development of Bitcoin against the history of money.Several business school classes are also focusing on the decentralized methods of record keeping and decision making introduced by Bitcoin.Bitcoin is given credit for creating the first blockchain, a ledger of transactions that is updated by a network of computers without relying on any central company or government.
oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:45:40 PM

Actually my professor talks about bitcoin, even though it has no connection to the subject he's teaching us. I was the only one in class who knows about bitcoin, and no one dares to ask about it. Why? Base on my observation my classmates was not interested to it cause they don't know how bitcoin works. Aside from that, they belive in our countries currency and they are satisfied to it. Besisdes, their foucs is to study well so i think teaching it to college won't help.
Jake Virus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:49:37 PM

I am a college student and it is advantage for me if the bitcoin will teach in all of the university. I know that my knowledge is still not enough and I want to improve my knowledge about cryptocurrency.
For me it is really okay that the bitcoin will teach in college because in that way many people and college student is we will have proper knowledge about bitcoin and in that way they can accept bitcoin very well and when the bitcoin teach in college many people is we will have a chance to earn money.

EugeneJanet

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:03:26 PM

I think if bitcoin could be taught in universities, it would be very good for bitcoin. This can be used to promote bitcoin among students, so that more students know about bitcoin, and they will tell their family and friends about bitcoin, so that bitcoin will be understood by more people.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:08:30 PM

Bitcoin should introduced to college as a subject. Proportionally introduces as a technology not as an earning. Student should learn the technology as the basic knowledge and its innovation. I believe they could make another innovation based on the technology.

I do not agree that bitcoin should become a subject.  It would take a long time for it to be added as a subject.  But we can always use it as a topic in terms of technology.  It would always be a good topic for computer programming subject.  Well I still stand that bitcoin should not become a subject.  Because we, who are not schooling anymore learned bitcoin even not taught in proper school.
EPICA Token

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:09:28 PM

Bitcoin lessons can be like an additional courses or master-classes - no need to add them into the main teaching schedule. College teens still have fun and enjoy youth - if they are dedicated enough for bitcoin teaching, they can surely do it in a spare time.
Lovykitty

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:26:56 PM

if applied as a subject actually does not hurt too, this is because bitcoin and other cryptocurrency will be very useful in the future and possibly will also replace the paper money. but it also can not be separated from the government in a country too, if the state has not broke the bitcoin and others, it has never and can never be set in a subject.
kache2018

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:36:35 PM

In the near future, yes possibly, but i think this should be taught in Finance classes as bitcoins are cryptocurrencies is a new era for currencies. It should at least be discussed on concepts, theoreticals and simple application so that possible users will get notice of it and apply it should they engage in investing bitcoin.
SMAura

Activity: 107
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:37:57 PM

That's actually a great idea. As more countries accept bitcoin as a currency, it's not strange that there is a college class related to this. If there is one, Maybe US or China would be the first performing that.
I think bitcoin in college is a good idea. Especially to college students. Because there are some students who need extra allowance for their financial need or wants. They can use bitcoin to earn and gain more knowledge at the same time. So i think there is nothing to lose when you join in bitcoin early
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: