Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:20:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 937 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees  (Read 703572 times)
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1075

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:35:20 AM

This forcing to list forked coins ..began with polo and etc.
The rest....BDN system...lols great idea..

end of the day, bcc is here to stay and will be worth alot more than its current value...(BDN or not lol)

You need to stop and reconsider that opinion because it is wrong, despite its popularity in low-to-mid-brow pleb venues like Reddit.

ETC is the original and thus *DEFENDING* chain under attack from the controversial Bailout Fork.

BTC is the original and thus *DEFENDING* chain under attack from the controversial Jihan/Ver/Garzik vanity fork.

You cannot validly compare Polo's continued (and legally obligatory) listing of the *DEFENDING* status quo ETC chain with other greedy exchanges listing the *ATTACKING* fork of Bcash.

ETC is opt-out; Bcash is opt-in.  Do you see the difference?

Coinbase had no business picking the winner in the ETC/ETH fight and Armstrong made a complete fool of himself by declaring the defending chain would simply Go Away Quickly because its persistence is inconvenient for Bailout Edition.

Polo was required to list ETC because it is not their place to decide on behalf of customers that the controversial and mutable Bailout Edition should supersede it.

And what makes you think Bcash will be worth anything when we start using Disruption Nodes to flood active addresses with malleated tx, effectively paralyzing the network at the economic and protocol layers?

Since Bcash wants 8mb blocks so bad, I'm willing to spend all my airdropped JihanCoins making sure they get as many huge, difficult or impossible to validate blocks as possible.

You see the obvious strategic value in my "Leverage Hostile Forks' Own Airdrops Against Them" technique, but won't follow that approach to its logical conclusion.  Why not?  My guess is you're still building a Bcash short position and will change your mind when it's ready to cash out.  Wink
lols...thats the btc maxmilists view on etc/eth...fair enough...but thats for another thread  Smiley

ok , i will join you lol,
what is your logical conclusion that you want me to join...im so confused  Cheesy

as for your guess on my position..your wrong, thats not i how roll  Wink
my aim is , get as much coin of projects i believe have gd long term potential...
so far with this strategy ive done really well.

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:52:05 AM

And what makes you think Bcash will be worth anything when we start using Disruption Nodes to flood active addresses with malleated tx, effectively paralyzing the network at the economic and protocol layers?

Since Bcash wants 8mb blocks so bad, I'm willing to spend all my airdropped JihanCoins making sure they get as many huge, difficult or impossible to validate blocks as possible.

How does one get on this distribution list for a disruption node? Asking for a friend. Grin
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 05:53:48 AM

end of the day, bcc is here to stay and will be worth alot more than its current value...(BDN or not lol)

You need to stop and reconsider that opinion because it is wrong, despite its popularity in low-to-mid-brow pleb venues like Reddit.

ETC is the original and thus *DEFENDING* chain under attack from the controversial Bailout Fork.

BTC is the original and thus *DEFENDING* chain under attack from the controversial Jihan/Ver/Garzik vanity fork.

You cannot validly compare Polo's continued (and legally obligatory) listing of the *DEFENDING* status quo ETC chain with other greedy exchanges listing the *ATTACKING* fork of Bcash.

Coinbase had no business picking the winner in the ETC/ETH fight and Armstrong made a complete fool of himself by declaring the defending chain would simply Go Away Quickly because its persistence is inconvenient for Bailout Edition.

Polo was required to list ETC because it is not their place to decide on behalf of customers that the controversial and mutable Bailout Edition should supersede it.

lols...thats the btc maxmilists view on etc/eth...fair enough...but thats for another thread  Smiley

It's not a matter of opinion that ETC is the original Ethereum chain and ETH is the original modified with an opt-in controversial bailout for the DAO.

That's a matter of fact, indelibly written in the blockchain for all to see and verify.  You don't get to wave that historical fact away by characterizing it as mere BTC maximalist POV.

ETC is opt-out and Bcash is opt-in.  Please accept that aspect of objective/consensus reality and the rest of my conclusions, being logically entailed, follow naturally.

ETC and BTC are the default chains.  ETH and Bcash participation is opt-in, requiring affirmative commitment to the attacking chain.  So please stop using the stupid Redditard talking point about how exchanges must support Bcash because they supported ETC.  That idea reeks of false equivalence and Eternal September greedy noob ignorance.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:08:17 AM

Whoever is dumping on bittrex. Do you not see the million dollar buy wall on kraken holding it up at $300? Pretty much this is the worst possible price to sell at lol. Best price to buy at. I'm in!  Cool
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:09:10 AM

It's not a matter of opinion that ETC is the original Ethereum chain and ETH is the original modified with an opt-in controversial bailout for the DAO.

That's a matter of fact, indelibly written in the blockchain for all to see and verify.  You don't get to wave that historical fact away by characterizing it as mere BTC maximalist POV.

ETC is opt-out and Bcash is opt-in.  Please accept that aspect of objective/consensus reality and the rest of my conclusions, being logically entailed, follow naturally.

ETC and BTC are the default chains.  ETH and Bcash participation is opt-in, requiring affirmative commitment to the attacking chain.  So please stop using the stupid Redditard talking point about how exchanges must support Bcash because they supported ETC.  That idea reeks of false equivalence and Eternal September greedy noob ignorance.
Firstly, i hardly ever read this reddit lol
2nd , yes etc was the original chain, until the coin forked with community and dev consensus
, the only people saying dont fork eth, were the maximilists, and they decided to keep the old chain alive to teach eth a lesson.
What goes around comes around,lol
bcc is only alive because of the btc maximilists attitude towards eth lol
 i have prob 100 posts from the day etc was made on the etc forum and eth forum on why, im not repeating them all here.
imo etc is a dead chain, no innovation...nothing
3rd...when did i say any exchange must add anything??? , i said i dont care if they do!

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:09:50 AM

Whoever is dumping on bittrex. Do you not see the million dollar buy wall on kraken holding it up at $300? Pretty much this is the worst possible price to sell at lol. Best price to buy at. I'm in!  Cool
wtf, yokozuna...you troll lol

Sumo

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:15:01 AM

Whoever is dumping on bittrex. Do you not see the million dollar buy wall on kraken holding it up at $300? Pretty much this is the worst possible price to sell at lol. Best price to buy at. I'm in!  Cool

Well damn I like having a million dollar insurance policy that my trade wont drop below what I paid... lol You don't see that everyday. Ive watched that wall get hit too and its been there all night. If it cant go down, which way do you think it will go?
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:17:42 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2017, 08:44:10 AM by Mrpumperitis

Whoever is dumping on bittrex. Do you not see the million dollar buy wall on kraken holding it up at $300? Pretty much this is the worst possible price to sell at lol. Best price to buy at. I'm in!  Cool

Well damn I like having a million dollar insurance policy that my trade wont drop below what I paid... lol You don't see that everyday. Ive watched that wall get hit too and its been there all night. If it cant go down, which way do you think it will go?
lol   Smiley

welcome to the family son
( prob for a few days hours before you turn lol )

MarketMagic

Activity: 777
Merit: 777

Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:36:26 AM

When Rambo McFee and Chung Lee Wu point their wand at Bitcoin cash there will be an avalanche on one and tsunami on the other maybe?

█████████████████████
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:39:34 AM

Even now that all the circulating bitcoins doubled in matter of a single day, all the big whales have so much money but do you think even one of them would donate at least 5% of their free coins to a charity or just helping someone in need? I mean the universe (God) has provided you with a great opportunity, many are being tested right now.
If you had more than 1000 bitcoins at the time of split, please donate 50BCH to someone, this way you are showing your worth.
Sumo

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:42:28 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2017, 08:58:23 AM by Sumo

down she goes!! Death Spiral!! lol  Shocked
Armando

Activity: 870

Trading will make me rich)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:45:03 AM

When Rambo McFee and Chung Lee Wu point their wand at Bitcoin cash there will be an avalanche on one and tsunami on the other maybe?

I'd start that with IF instead of WHEN  Wink
HongKong

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:45:56 AM

Even now that all the circulating bitcoins doubled in matter of a single day, all the big whales have so much money but do you think even one of them would donate at least 5% of their free coins to a charity or just helping someone in need? I mean the universe (God) has provided you with a great opportunity, many are being tested right now.
If you had more than 1000 bitcoins at the time of split, please donate 50BCH to someone, this way you are showing your worth.
There might be people that will begin to do that though they might also be waiting for the increase of the price of Bitcoin Cash  because it's pretty low right now compared to how much the coin was when it was introduced within Bitcoin exchanges.
Also, there isn't that many people putting that many buy orders compared to the higher ranked coins so they may be waiting for its volume to go up some.

With all the news going around stating that the coin will receive a dump, I am pretty sure that the rich people will try to hold onto some BCC if it doesn't.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
ry474k3

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:10:54 AM

Your avatar looks like it is squatting and taking a big dump right now.
classicsucks

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:15:08 AM

Ohhh nooo icebreaker is here to kill the BCC chain with his Bcash Disruptor Nodes, runn for the hiiiilllls... Bring it on you dumbazz, I'll be happy to blacklist your entire subnet for the next year. Maybe you'll even fill up an 8MB BCC block for us. Take your little Segwit flag and go home.

tekmobile you're getting on my nerves too with this "BCC is only being kept alive by one mysterious miner" crap. First off, no one knows how many people are mining in that grey part of the chart, but it's likely not ONE (how many people do you know that can generate 500 petahashes/sec?). OK also you need to learn how mining is affected by difficulty, coins don't just fail because a few miners quit, the difficulty goes down and more miners are drawn in by the higher profitability this diff adjustment creates. Finally, your assertion that a "big miner will wipe out the chain in one day" is pure FUD, unless you can explain (in detail) how that would happen. The only thing a cartel of huge miners could do would be to fork the BCC chain with new transactions temporarily, and maybe render a few miners' blocks invalid.  Big deal.

In other news, BCC mining profitability continues to grow, right now at 66% of BTC. BTC difficulty just raised 30 trillion.

jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:16:32 AM

It will last long in the game and will not disappear so quickly as some people are expecting. Just look around more exchanges are opening their doors for trading pairs for BCash in future. It will work like rolling stone in hands of pumps & dumps groups for money making.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
ry474k3

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:34:40 AM

BCC will be currency and BTC 2x will be store of value maybe but 2x will come either way.Jihan wu will start mining BCC its only a matter of time Bitmain make big move all in.Trolls need jump on the team for the big win.
tekmobile

Activity: 392
Merit: 154

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 09:36:33 AM

tekmobile you're getting on my nerves too with this "BCC is only being kept alive by one mysterious miner" crap. First off, no one knows how many people are mining in that grey part of the chart

Look at the history blocks are averaging around 12 Mins with "unkown" being aroung 96% and "ViaBTC" being 3% and "bitclub" being 1%

When the difficulty has been forced to adjust down the 96% unknown all just stopped and all that was being mined were the occasional blocks from ViaBTC about every 8 hours

This has happened on every difficulty down adjust so either its a huge unlikely coincidence or one entity or small group working together
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:44:57 AM

BCC will be currency and BTC 2x will be store of value maybe but 2x will come either way.Jihan wu will start mining BCC its only a matter of time Bitmain make big move all in.Trolls need jump on the team for the big win.

It's not bad to optimistic but too much high expectation is really dangerous thing. I also think it will get stable around 0.20 BTC but it will remain as an altcoin there is no chance to reach the level of original coin.
Grrizz

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:53:58 AM

In other news, BCC mining profitability continues to grow, right now at 66% of BTC. BTC difficulty just raised 30 trillion.

According to coin.dance two days ago it was at 73%...
Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 937 »
  Print  

Jump to: