Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:56:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 [217] 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 937 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees  (Read 703566 times)
CisColtz

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:54:42 PM

i think i'm gonna buy both bitcoin when they settle from this storm .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maxsinner

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:04:33 PM

Bitcoin Cash is going to fell in the sense that it will eventually have a marketcap around 1 mil and many people will lose a lot of money. Anyway dreaming is free, so until that happens you can all dream that this will become the next big thing.
xX_otto_Xx

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:28:09 PM

By the time BCH reaches $8000 bitcoin will be over $100000

Nope segwitcoin will be in a death spiral and it's chain frozen, as it no longer serves any utility purpose.

Miners will desert segwitcoin in droves due to the economics of it's lack of transaction fees as LN time locks more & more coins, depriving the miners of revenue.
Bitcoin Cash is the only way for those miners to survive segwit & LN.

╥Aztek

So making the difficulty a lot less for your New BCH makes your coin better then Bitcoin...

That just means BCH is gonna run out of coin to miner faster then Bitcoin, what going to keep your chain moving quicker. Transaction... Bitcoin covers that!

And plus you gonna flood the market with mined BCH... the coin will never have value like Bitcoin...

All I see is a Pump and Dump coin..

Listen I got a Class to teach on Economics, I be back to argue this later.
tekmobile

Activity: 392
Merit: 154

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 09:28:20 PM

Nope segwitcoin will be in a death spiral and it's chain frozen, as it no longer serves any utility purpose.

Miners will desert segwitcoin in droves due to the economics of it's lack of transaction fees as LN time locks more & more coins, depriving the miners of revenue.

╥Aztek

So some of the biggest pools with millions worth of BTC are just gonna give it all up yea keep on dreaming and no they cant just sell because it will become worthless too
tekmobile

Activity: 392
Merit: 154

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 09:30:09 PM

╥Aztek

So making the difficulty a lot less for your New BCH makes your coin better then Bitcoin...

That just means BCH is gonna run out of coin to miner faster then Bitcoin, what going to keep your chain moving quicker. Transaction... Bitcoin covers that!

And plus you gonna flood the market with mined BCH... the coin will never have value like Bitcoin...

All I see is a Pump and Dump coin..

Listen I got a Classes to teach on Economics, I be back to argue this later.

The difficulty will adjust very quickly slowing down the generation within the next 48hours the generation on new coins will be slowed by around 400%
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1075

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:36:00 PM

these anti-real bitcoin trolls lol

Please..PLEASE , tell us whats so good about segwitcoin?  why should anyone invest in it..esp when a 3rd party is controlling it.
TELL US , PROS AND CONS OF SEGWITCOIN
I want segwit coin devs here, talking....i want blockstream here talking....not in some censored forum full of lies.
DO IT..or STFU  Kiss

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:51:30 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2017, 11:20:55 PM by Mrpumperitis

^Cheers m8  Smiley

<----buying bch/bcc/bitcoincash NOW...because this price wont last...within 48hours expect a huge dump of segwitcoin as traders "dump on the news"

also...nice big chunks for sale under 0.2...im coming for them  Tongue

(get in asap...the mother of all pumps is on the way as traders,miners,exchanges and more, move into bitcoincash)

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
z97rx470

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:23:26 PM

^Cheers m8  Smiley

<----buying bch/bcc/bitcoincash NOW...because this price wont last...within 48hours expect a huge dump of segwitcoin as traders "dump on the news"

(get in asap...the mother of all pumps is on the way as traders,miners,exchanges and more, move into bitcoincash)

Where are you getting this information?
winding-coils

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:24:15 PM

Who is mad if BCC is at $8k with BTC @ $8M, we're all fucking rich, why hate?

Really though, present a valid position or pickup the pitchforks and kick rocks, BCC is here to stay.

What if Roger Ver and company were to dump BTC.... then what.....

....what if the latest Ver video on YouTube was a friendly awareness gesture & opportunity for you to transfer your wealth before the whales tank BTC?

Seems possible considering the players backing BCH were BTC whales and they are forking....
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:25:06 PM

^Cheers m8  Smiley

Im Mr P...thats all ya needa know m8  Cool

z97rx470

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:30:19 PM

^Cheers m8  Smiley

Im Mr P...thats all ya needa know m8  Cool

Yeah but that's what you said yesterday before the big dump
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:35:12 PM

^Cheers m8  Smiley

Im Mr P...thats all ya needa know m8  Cool

omg..traders...such short term thinking....ok
i said it yesterday...it went down...i know people will sell into my walls..so what, let them sell cheap, i dont care...
ok today its cheaper than yesterday....so what do i do now...ill tell you...first thing..i wont panic sell
I take advantage of the sale...i average down...I WAIT...I WAIT...i may average down more if i need to...I WAIT..I NEVER MARGIN..I WAIT...

making sense yet?....everything i said, wont happen the same day,maybe an hour , maybe a day , maybe longer...
...it takes time for news to travel and people to adjust positions....but it will happen.

Savik

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:59:49 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2017, 12:18:34 AM by Savik

You will find the difficulty increase will be nearer 500%

I believe there is a hard limit of +400% for a single difficulty change.

It should be 400% then thats still a huge increase and will still wipe out the profitability advantage guess we will find out in the next day or so

And then watch, we'll see all the major mining pools simultaneously send out notices saying "Apologies for the inconvenience, but our servers will be down for 12hrs for maintenance" Problem solved Tongue Tongue Tongue

xX_otto_Xx

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:10:56 AM

^Cheers m8  Smiley

i said it yesterday...it went down...i know people will sell into my walls..so what, let them sell cheap, i dont care...
ok today its cheaper than yesterday....so what do i do now...ill tell you...first thing..i wont panic sell
I take advantage of the sale...i average down...I WAIT...I WAIT...i may average down more if i need to...I WAIT..I NEVER MARGIN..I WAIT...

making sense yet?....everything i said, wont happen the same day,maybe an hour , maybe a day , maybe longer...
...it takes time for news to travel and people to adjust positions....but it will happen.

Coming from Mr. Pump it... LOL  ( You know who's controlling this coin Now! )

Whales and Bots...Everything I see here is coming from Whales and Bots!

This coin may pump but not by the people...

Whales and Bots done got there hands on it.

I think I'll pass...

Only Whales and Bots will win this...

PS.. Price is still Falling Fast ( Down Down Down )
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:12:24 AM

Yeah, you think my IQ is low... I know why this coin was pull out of thin air for...

I Stick with The Real Bitcoin and keep my money Anonymous!

That's why your coin will keep losing value...

Miners will just dump this coin!

Ok, i hope you know no form of btc is true anon...
That aside..if you want your tx monitored by a company forever...you want to start paying for btc wallets,  you want to pay higher tx fees plus more...then your statement above is for the wrong coin.

segwitcoin, will def not make it more anon, rather it wil do the opposite, cant you see that?

bitcoincash, keeps the entire crypto system the same as what , you, me and everyone else is used to.

oh as for miners, they fkn love this coin... Tongue Tongue Tongue Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

Do some research please,  thats all i ask.
Read more about, bitcoin history, satoshis view on 2nd layers, segwetters.org, segwit pros and cons...and less about ...beans and sprouts hahaha

xX_otto_Xx

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:21:02 AM

Yeah, you think my IQ is low... I know why this coin was pull out of thin air for...

That aside..if you want your tx monitored by a company forever...you want to start paying for btc wallets,  you want to pay higher tx fees plus more...then your statement above is for the wrong coin.

segwitcoin, will def not make it more anon, rather it wil do the opposite, cant you see that?

bitcoincash, keeps the entire crypto system the same as what , you, me and everyone else is used to.

oh as for miners, they fkn love this coin... Tongue Tongue Tongue Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Love to Dump, Like they do to all coins...

Bitcoin = $ 4000.00 ... Bitcoin Cash = $ 600.00 = True Story!

Enuf said!

PS. Bean Cash is Better... So is Dot Coin!
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:28:45 AM

Enuf said!

ffs another chart watching troll..., lol you guys are the worst , honestly...no research, just stare at numbers and think oh , im right(or wrong) lol
Bring some substance to your arguments, please , if your a paid troll, id want my money back and intrest on top for your shitty understanding of the whole thing.
True story ,coming soon, you will disappear from here when bitcoin cash is #1 chain and worth more...
you will go back to sprouts and beans lol

xX_otto_Xx

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:30:48 AM

Enuf said!

ffs another chart watching troll..., lol you guys are the worst , honestly...no research, just stare at numbers and think oh , im right(or wrong) lol
Bring some substance to your arguments, please , if your a paid troll, id want my money back and intrest on top for your shitty understanding of the whole thing.
True story ,coming soon, you will disappear from here when bitcoin cash is #1 chain and worth more...
you will go back to sprouts and beans lol

PS. Bean Cash is Better... So is Dot Coin! And Bitcoin is #1 Now
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:33:33 AM

PS. Bean Cash is Better... So is Dot Coin!

hahaha...you just lost everyones respect here, 100% , lol
you think anyone will listen to your shit now,lol.
GTFO here and take your magic beans with you  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

z97rx470

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:38:34 AM

^Cheers m8  Smiley

Thanks man learned a lot from you, please keep dropping knowledge bombs on us. I made a mistake and bought too much at 0.2, 0.185 and then 0.167 and now don't have any more btc to average down, really considering selling my altcoins to buy more
Pages: « 1 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 [217] 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 937 »
  Print  

Jump to: