Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:17:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Better investement right now, bitcoins or Altcoins.  (Read 26336 times)
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:47:55 AM

If I have some investment to make in crytocurrency I think I buy into a new ICO like dent coin, Silvercoin and such like as there have great potential for growth. Though bitcoin is more reliable to invest in now but it those not give short time reward like others altcoins.

Never trust dent since for me that is one of the shitcoins made and wandered around neither with silvercoin since I don't really know if they will gonna get some huge buy support since that coin is so quite right now, And most provably I would go invest on shadowtoken and bitdice since I've see some potential from them.

miki10

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:28:54 AM

If I planned on buying some coins today. Which would be the better long term investment, and why?

I just bought some Antshares a few weeks back. so for me NEO (Antshares) will be a great buy:
1. Right now it's hovering around 8$ a share and has the capability to go beyond 10$ in the short run.
2. Also, the whitepaper seems promising enough.
3. Also, NEO isn't alone, it has the backing of Chinese government and some great projects which run on its blockchain like agrello, nest fund etc.

You can trade it on quite a few exchanges like binance, yunbi, bittrex and others.
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:29:51 PM

If I planned on buying some coins today. Which would be the better long term investment, and why?

Since we are facing now the news about what happens on this coming August 1. I have read that announcement by thymos that is why I want to share also in this forum because maybe some people missed reading that announcement.

So, what is better for me right now? Since I've already known that Bitcoin price is changing and it is only the biggest cryptocurrency I've ever known then I would choose still the Bitcoin because I know that few months or years passed by I could earn a profit on it. That's why I choose Bitcoin.
I have same opinion regarding bitcoins. They are the most cherished and widely used digital coins. We all are observing great increase in the value of bitcoins so it would not be wrong to assume that bitcoins will reach 5k dollars easily in the coming year. Altcoins are just new to crypto world. They cannot compete with bitcoins. Bitcoins always have an edge over other coins.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 12:07:20 AM

I think no need to ask this because we all know which is which.
Bitcoin of course, short term or long term holding will do as the price increases slowly but surely.
And it wont harm you either, like bitcoin now is facing issue but we're all hoping for the best outcome.
Like your portfolio should be 70% bitcoin and 30% altcoin.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:53:31 AM

I think no need to ask this because we all know which is which.
Bitcoin of course, short term or long term holding will do as the price increases slowly but surely.
And it wont harm you either, like bitcoin now is facing issue but we're all hoping for the best outcome.
Like your portfolio should be 70% bitcoin and 30% altcoin.
Well both are still be good choice to invest since there are also opportunity to make profit in altcoin which is can give a chance to be rich just like what bitcoin started before.. look at the ethereum which is in 2nd in rankings..  that i think the price of that altcoin before are really small and now the price is high but i think this is not the final price we will see what will be the price after the segwit activation since they already run segwit and tested i think the outcome will be ok..  and expect that the price will increase more. .
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:23:20 AM

For now investing in bitcoin you will benefit because if you save bitcoin in your wallet, you will get BCC for free.
But if you want to invest in altcoin I suggest to invest in ETH or Doge.
You can also invest in ICO coin with various bonuses offered. But I do not recommend it.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:43:48 AM

Some altcoins will be far more better to invest in than bitcoin because of the high return that may come out of it. Bitcoin may not be able to give you 100% return before the end of this year but altcoins and some coins that are at the ico levels can give you that. Though bitcoin has it advantage I rather stay with altcoins for profit purpose. Never depend on a single currency but expand your portfolio to others coins.
Emworks

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 11:29:17 AM

Bitcoin has been doing great for a long period of time and has the possibility to surpass its present mark..but on the other hand altcoin are promising and has a potential for growth.i will not neglect the fact that there is a opportunity on altcoins..it  better to act and take the risk rather than to say sorry at the end. Regret hurts..
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 12:01:13 PM

Bitcoin is still the right investment, even there's big speculation about it. Bitcoin is mother coin, altcoin will follow bitcoin. If we see price action, bitcoin has lower price but stable volume. But altcoin falling down and again and again, that worst for investment. Replace your money ( 20 - 40% ) to buy bitcoin and wait until August, see what happen. Never lose your faith with bitcoin and don't forget using stop loss is necessary. Good luck.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
mastadonballs

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 12:46:32 PM

In near of the 1st August, Bitcoin price will go up for a bit and then go down so you can try to invest in Bitcoin but after the 1st August, I think Altcoins will grow up and their price get higher, you can try to trade some.
suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 12:50:04 PM

At this time, i am more interested in investing in altcoin than bitcoin, for example is ETH. Because, current bitcoin rate of up and down movement is a bit slow.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Warry

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 01:55:41 AM

Answer at all times: Buy Bitcoin for a long term investment and Buy altcoins for a short term investment. If you have read all the replies, you can see that yourself.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1568
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 05:06:57 AM

If you are looking for a better long term investment then I would recommend Bitcoin which is for me the best and safest coin to invest. Even the International Monetary Fund has its worries in cryptocurrency most especially Bitcoin as I think it pose as a threat to fiat currency in the long term. It is also good to invest in Ethereum as it follows Bitcoin in terms of price and it also has reputable technology to meet peoples taste when it comes to cryptocurrency.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Bowly88

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:58:57 AM

Probably bitcoin, it will always be bitcoins when it becomes to long term investment. Have you ever heard about the kid who invest in bitcoins and now a millionaire?  That is a great example on why you should choose bitcoin when it becomes on investment. There are a lots of coins out there that is also good to invest in, like ethereum the value of it is kinda impressive and a lots of bitcoin holders are also holding those coins. For me that is a great investment too and with a smaller orice compared to bitcoins.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:41:54 AM

I prefer that you should build your own mining rig, So that you can have your'e passive income. Then next thing to do is start your'e investment in purchasing coins. In my opinion i don't think that there's a better coin's because the currency is always changing. I recommend you to look for a website that has a higher rate of exchanging to your preferred coins.
Nathland

Activity: 317

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 01:53:50 PM

Progressive altcoins are better investment than Bitcoin. There is more scope of growth in altcoins than Bitcoin. You can invest in altcoins like ETHEREUM, MONERO and LTC. Golem and siacoin are also good option.
Himanshu111

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 01:56:44 PM

Bitcoin is always the best option in cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is growing at a fast rate and you can expect more from it in the long run. Altcoins on the other hand can loose their value anyday. Most of altcoins don't show growth for years.
Jerald

Activity: 293
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:48:59 AM

I know that if you're a bitcoin for a long time if you know it right away and I know it's worth investing you need to keep it safe so it's valuable because it's for profit great
winterland

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:58:32 AM

It depends on what you mean by long term, if you mean a decade or two then I think bitcoin is the best option, buy if you mean something like 5 years then I think altcoins could outpace bitcoin in that period of time.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:04:40 AM

I prefer to you to invest your money to the altcoins. There are now many altcoins that have really potential in the market. It is effective way to earn big profit if you will invest your money to the altcoins.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: