Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:17:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Better investement right now, bitcoins or Altcoins.  (Read 26336 times)
tamoymie

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

"SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY"

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:42:33 PM

i prefered Bitcoin, its actually higher than altcoins. and its value is rising too fast than those ordinary cyptocurrency. anyways, bitcoin is once that also known than the others and specially here in my country therr is this application that bitcoin updates is on real time. so, its easy to manage your investments!

barbara44

Activity: 2408
Merit: 605

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:52:46 AM

Find a dozen or so coins with bitcoin being about 15% to 50% of your portfolio.  I find altcoins the better investment if you know your coin... you should be able to get to know about a dozen coins real well and follow the community.

Choosing Bitcoin for long-term investment is right in my opinion. But altcoin can be preferred for a short time. But both of  prefer for me because I study about all  coin .
Yes, Bitcoin sis o far best coin for long term holding, people have become millionaire with the help of this coin just because they have simply kept it in their wallets for a long time period. I am pretty sure that with the increase in prices, it will be simply treated as investment, not currency.

Yeah, It is a good option to treat altcoins as trading stuff and many people are making some good profits with day trading of altcoins.

OracionSeis

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:43:10 PM

Find a dozen or so coins with bitcoin being about 15% to 50% of your portfolio.  I find altcoins the better investment if you know your coin... you should be able to get to know about a dozen coins real well and follow the community.

Choosing Bitcoin for long-term investment is right in my opinion. But altcoin can be preferred for a short time. But both of  prefer for me because I study about all  coin .
Yes, Bitcoin sis o far best coin for long term holding, people have become millionaire with the help of this coin just because they have simply kept it in their wallets for a long time period. I am pretty sure that with the increase in prices, it will be simply treated as investment, not currency.

Yeah, It is a good option to treat altcoins as trading stuff and many people are making some good profits with day trading of altcoins.
And finally, the cryptocurrency user are just against the concept for cryptocurrency of Satoshi Nakamoto Smiley. For the developer and the people love the real concept of cryptocurrency as me, I'm sure we don't accept this opinion. It's really waste the best technology to change our world.

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:10:40 PM

i prefered Bitcoin, its actually higher than altcoins. and its value is rising too fast than those ordinary cyptocurrency. anyways, bitcoin is once that also known than the others and specially here in my country therr is this application that bitcoin updates is on real time. so, its easy to manage your investments!

As always, bitcoin will be the favorite now and for a couple of more years. Who wouldn't be interested in investing in the most popular crypto and the one that placed cryptocurrencies in the mainstream market right? There are also some alts that have huge potential and promise so it would be nice to look into those as well

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Aleya

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:27:45 AM

Bitcoin is the best investment for all of the time.but ehereum is also a good one coin for investment.both are potential now.Now it's on you what coin your effort to buy.
I think  now bitcoin and ethereum are the both best for  investment . Both are essential. Bitcoin is the best currency in the world and ethereum is the best Alt. Some people like bitcoin some people ethereum. For me both are potential.
Aleya

Activity: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:10:55 AM

I think Bitcoin, Ethereum, Waves, Stratis, Minexcoin etc are the better investment right now. In between, Ethereum and Waves are the best for investment. Both are short term and long term. Those coins are so potent.

Yes, Bitcoin ,Ethereum, Waves, Litecoin ect are the better investment right now. All of them Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best investment. Their price will be increasing day by day. These coin are very much potential
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:03:39 AM

If I planned on buying some coins today. Which would be the better long term investment, and why?

In my opinion, if your plan is for a long term investment I would say try to invest your money to Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the mother of all cryptos and as you will check the trend from early this year until now, the trend is upward and it really made all people happy as they earned so much income. Bitcoin is too big to fail so don't be afraid to put your capital. Some of my friends were earned 10 times of their invested capital since last year and it really big amount of income. You have a great decision to invest in Bitcoin and hold. You can never go wrong of having that plan.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:08:18 PM

Bitcoin is exact good for long term investment because have faster increasing of the value on the market unlike with altcoins and tokens. Not only that most wholesalers and others used bitcoin as mode of payments.  No worries that the price of the bitcoin keep increasing mostly if you will hold it of a long term investment
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:10:44 PM

I think Bitcoin, Ethereum, Waves, Stratis, Minexcoin etc are the better investment right now. In between, Ethereum and Waves are the best for investment. Both are short term and long term. Those coins are so potent.

Yes, Bitcoin ,Ethereum, Waves, Litecoin ect are the better investment right now. All of them Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best investment. Their price will be increasing day by day. These coin are very much potential
In short, there are a lot of good coins on the market, invest in these coins we will achieve great benefits in the future because the value of these coins always tends to increase over time, however, to choose better investments right now, we need to know how much money we have. It will help us determine that we buy Bitcoin or altcoin will have greater benefits, our profit will depend on the value of the coin that will be achievable in the future and the amount of coin we hold, we should remember that and then make a decision appropriate for us

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Sohailul

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:37:17 PM

If I planned on buying some coins today. Which would be the better long term investment, and why?
If you want to buying altcoin. So it is the best profitable idea. So i think crypto trading is the best long term investment. Where you can buy highly profitable coins. When coins rate growing then you can get more profit.
I recommend you some coins XEM, XRP, XLM, PPC, ARK and ENG etc coins
ghostON

Activity: 258

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:39:28 PM

Bitcoins of course, since bitcoins are really low right now and alts are pretty high, I think it is good to buy bitcoins and short altcoins like DOGE which is so high right now without any justification to why it is high. Next is to short those other coins that are pretty high like LTC, ETH and XRP. Though those coins are good, but I think if bitcoins suddenly pumps, those coins are going down pretty bad.
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:40:47 PM

If you want to buying altcoin. So it is the best profitable idea. So i think crypto trading is the best long term investment. Where you can buy highly profitable coins. When coins rate growing then you can get more profit.
I recommend you some coins XEM, XRP, XLM, PPC, ARK and ENG etc coins
In your porfolio, I advise you should give up Stellar because you had choosed Ripple. Stellar is a fork coin from the system of Ripple, though the value of this coin has increased in past days, but you should not think it will be high as Ripple in the future. It is just a trap.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
santieevanz

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:31:28 AM

To be honest, it all depends on other people that are willing to take risk which sees the worth of long term investment. Everyone has their own perceptions specially the coins that is worth of investing for and for me, I can see more growth potential of ethereum because it prove to us the continuously increasing of value in just a month just like bitcoin who’s value keeps on increasing in just a day.

rphk

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:20:29 AM

In my opinion bitcoin is the safest one ,because it is main popular bitcoin crytpto currency , for long term bit coin is good, but you can consider buying few  alt coins also as now a days alt coins also gaining more profit like ripple etc. ripple is increasing rapidly day by day . And even ethereum also good, but first chois is bitcoin and then in very amount in Alt coins.

_____________________EBCOIN_____________________      █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █     JOIN TOKEN SALE  >  Feb 1st, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018
The Best Gift for Travelers           ◢◢      Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market      ◤◤
▬▬▬▬                FACEBOOK                 TWITTER                 SLACK                 MEDIUM                 TELEGRAM               ▬▬▬▬
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:40:46 AM

If I am in your situation will split my investment into bitcoin and etherium are the better.  These two have potential regarding the value of the market. Do some study if you want to spend in the others altcoin because some of the altcoins is a scam. Good luck and have fun.
sadwage

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:08:56 AM

There are many coins show a good prices and have a certain potential to grow. For me ethereum is the best investment for a long term and I believe this is will give you a great profits.
mayidid

Activity: 210
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:39:12 PM

It's hard to say but when a good altcoin is down, I would consider buying it. You want to buy low, so whether it is a good altcoin or Bitcoin, if it drops in price and it's a coin I believe in, I will consider buying it. Right now I'm buying Ripple and LTC because the price has dropped and I think it has a good future. If Bitcoin drops in price, I will buy more of it. Sometimes you have to sell more of one coin to buy another, so I will sell a coin that is high in price to buy one that is low in price. I think this is a strategy that a lot of people use and as long as you are dealing with good coins, it should work to your benefit.
eekkaa

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:44:57 PM

if you want to earn a lot of profits then I suggest to invest in altcoin with developers who can be trusted and do the development every month because if you invest in bitcoion then the price is too high and too dangerous.
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:30:37 PM

Pertaining to long-term investment, bitcoins is definitely the best in long investment. Many more potential altcoins in the market but I guess bitcoin number one in crypto market forever
androidr

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:08:54 PM

Bitcoin is better investment right now, because the price of bitcoin is good, and popular among altcoins. Because bitcoin is much better among them all. The purpose that we invest in bitcoin is a profit so bitcoin it can gives good profit. Right now bitcoin is better investment because it continue to rise everyday. And altcoins we cant know if the price is stable we cannot predict of its price
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: