Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:01:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Better investement right now, bitcoins or Altcoins.  (Read 26338 times)
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:05:06 PM

i like to invest in the altcoin because all of the traffic moves to the bitcoin and now the bitcoin is saturated i would like invest in the altcoin i know that the profit margin will be less but i will use again and again for the profit. and i can easily buy them because the exchanges can easily sell them with in the seconds. better investment is all the crypto market it is all are profitable and future prosperous for the users of bitcoin.

carelessboy

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:47:13 AM

my opinion best idea buy some altcoin because after some month .many altcoin big pump.so i think right now buy some altcoin and hold some month. 

rog1121

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:30:48 AM

Both bitcoin and altcoin is good but I think bitcoin is the best because I believed that started with bitcoin. Bitcoin is more common and more easy to deal with. Like me, I just knew altcoin because of bitcoin.
If you are comparing both these two then I will suggest you that bitcoin is the best coin for investment because the rate of bitcoin is high as compare to altcoin and also the users of bitcoin is large in number and still increasing more and more as compare to altcoin so if you want to make enough profit in less time then you should invest in bitcoin.
youdacapt

Activity: 1834
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 10:43:02 AM

Both bitcoin and altcoin is good but I think bitcoin is the best because I believed that started with bitcoin. Bitcoin is more common and more easy to deal with. Like me, I just knew altcoin because of bitcoin.
If you are comparing both these two then I will suggest you that bitcoin is the best coin for investment because the rate of bitcoin is high as compare to altcoin and also the users of bitcoin is large in number and still increasing more and more as compare to altcoin so if you want to make enough profit in less time then you should invest in bitcoin.

We must be good at seeing the momentum, the next few days nxt will do hardfork and many people buy the coins, we can not just continue to push profit from bitcoin because altcoin many give higher profit from their qty, bitcoin can increase 100% within 3 month but altcoin can be 3 fold in a very short time.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
fijiral

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:18:42 PM

is it safe to buy BTC at this period?
katarin2030

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:56:07 PM

my opinion best idea buy some altcoin because after some month .many altcoin big pump.so i think right now buy some altcoin and hold some month. 
Tactically you are right, comparing both the coins bitcoin is very costlier but any day without any doubt can invest in bitcoin. Coming to altcoins, the price of many altcoins are very less so investing on altcoins and hold for long term that can give good profit also.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:22:01 PM

is it safe to buy BTC at this period?
It all depends on your future planning. If you are planning for day trading or short term investment, then I think of altcoins to be more suitable thing. On the other hand, bitcoin is the most favorable coin when it comes to long term investment of money. In addition to this, the amount of money you do have for investing also carries a significance importance. Go for bitcoin if you can buy it.
hoanghoatham04

Activity: 176

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:27:25 PM

Invest in the altcoin because I think this would be a smart choice as there are so many altcoin that can rise while bitcoin is pumping. Does this mean you can get double profit from altcoin and bitcoin!

Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:31:00 PM

Alt coins are better than bitcoin now a days because bitcoin is very much expensive and alt coins are available at very affordable prices. You can buy numbers of altcoins with small investment. If you hold your altcoin for long time then you will get profit in return.

azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:24:22 AM

Alt coins are better than bitcoin now a days because bitcoin is very much expensive and alt coins are available at very affordable prices. You can buy numbers of altcoins with small investment. If you hold your altcoin for long time then you will get profit in return.

Alts are now probably the best solution for many small time investors, while big players will go to bitcoin. But think that after few month small time investor will gain bigger income cuz many alt will go up in price for next period, here is crucial if they chose or picked the right alt to invest on.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

jinx029

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:57:54 AM

Bitcoin is always better than altcoins, in my opinion. Its having higher price and more stability, despite its price volatility (which is common with altcoins too). But you can invest some of your capital in the highly traded altcoins
jeepuerit

Activity: 306
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:34:15 AM

It's better to invest for now it's bitcoins because bitcoin is the root of coins for everyone, you can change the bitcoin no matter what coins you have, more invest more income.
radvntxge

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:29:09 AM

We can't say which is the better investment of altcoins because it is volatility but some altcoins is good for short term investment. While in long term investment go to bitcoin, it is good in holding bitcoins because it is more stable than other coins.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:26:54 PM

Invest in the altcoin because I think this would be a smart choice as there are so many altcoin that can rise while bitcoin is pumping. Does this mean you can get double profit from altcoin and bitcoin!

Getting you involved in this bitcoin and altcoins are best. Now a days, as the altcoins are growing and have better buying prices that are somehow affordable. Still like you have said, holding is better, I will go against this. Reason is, holding altcoins are not good because altcoins market is not that much rehabilitative as bitcoin. Once it goes down, it is not likely to come up against soon.
Mbokani

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:40:43 PM

Bitcoin is always better than altcoins, in my opinion. Its having higher price and more stability, despite its price volatility (which is common with altcoins too). But you can invest some of your capital in the highly traded altcoins
With the price of bitcoin so high,it is not the best form of investment if you are looking for a good profit,there are coins with low valuation and good projects which can give you a higher yield than bitcoin,so make sure you find a better alt coin or project and invest in it rather than in bitcoin and that is my opinion.
Partizanai

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:45:27 PM

If you have enough time to track market charts, react to dips and pumps then you should buy altcoins, if you do not have time for that, safest way is bitcoin
Babatunde1989

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:27:21 PM

I would like to invest on altcoins for long term because  the price is still low in the market compare to bitcoin which is already high in the market.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:33:06 PM

With the price of bitcoin so high,it is not the best form of investment if you are looking for a good profit,there are coins with low valuation and good projects which can give you a higher yield than bitcoin,so make sure you find a better alt coin or project and invest in it rather than in bitcoin and that is my opinion.
At this point where the price of bitcoin is high, it is not advisable for us to invest in it and if we do, earning profit might take a long time. But there are people who thinks that investing in bitcoin now might be a good choice since the price of bitcoin will probably continue to climb up. Yes there are altcoins that can be considered for investment but of course one must study first and know if the coin shows possible growth or gain in the future. Choosing a coin for investment is a risk also and if you are not sure about the coin try to look at its history and see if people demands it over time.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
otol55

Activity: 143

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:29:06 AM

for the short term altcoin investment is very profitable but has a high risk.
for the long term it is better to invest in Bitcoin because it has a good future and the risk of loss is very small.

palensya

Activity: 87

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:35:59 AM

If I planned on buying some coins today. Which would be the better long term investment, and why?

They ate both good investment bitcoin and altcoin we only need to choose the right alternative coin so that we will not loose our investment study first before we invest to avoid losses.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: