Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:10:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Better investement right now, bitcoins or Altcoins.  (Read 26336 times)
Provably Fair Directory

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 07:56:14 PM

Do not rely on short term investments. Long term always works. Just go for bitcoins!  Wink
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SuperTA

Activity: 406
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:17:22 PM

You should consider to buy some good altcoins when bitcoin is stabile in price and kinda boring in the price moves. That's the time when many of altcoins like to grow. But when bitcoin starts to fall fast then altcoins usually lose their value even faster.
Frieda

Activity: 275
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:09:37 AM

bitcoin is a better investment then altcoiin,  because there is no risk much more safe. Altcoin has huge risk  maybe you will get nothing , You have to think twice about your investment.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 01:22:05 AM

In my opinion, both of them would be very good for investment right now. If you are planning for a very long-term (several years) investment then It would be better if you go for altcoins such as Ethereum and Neo. Both of them have got a very good prospect in future.

BTC786

Activity: 495
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:47:31 AM

If you want to invest for a long time, choose top20 coins, because they have stable price and step by step price increase.
Nyeyzel

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:53:16 AM

If I am you, I’ll still invest in bitcoin because of the big potential that can give me huge money in the future. And I believe that bitcoin is in the young stage of development so many people and company will also invest in it because if they will know what bitcoin can give to them.  I’ll just want to be early adopters and users also. Altcoins, it is nice also, but if I'm going to invest in altcoins, I'm just going to use my profit in bitcoin, to avoid big loss if something bad may happen.   
ScroodjMoney

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:35:24 PM

Always should be a mix! You have to create a portfolio for success. Saying invest in only altcoins or bitcoin is not the right question, rather what % you should invest in each.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:58:35 PM

This is really an unreal question, the best altcoyins are much better than bitcoins, but, most likely, bitkoyn is superior to the average level of the alcocines. I would advise you to divide your wallet through bitcoin and several altcoines.
If you have planned to invest in a long term and waiting for suggestions then I suggest Bitcoin over Altcoin. Look at the market values of both; you will come to know both are incomparable to each other. Bitcoin is more than Altcoin in popularity and in value in other worlds in all proportions. You will be profitable with Altcoins and Bitcoins both but less with Altcoins and more with Bitcoins. Now it is up to you if you have fewer saving then try Altcoin and if having a good saving budget then investment in Bitcoin means you are investing in the number 1 market currency.
moshk555

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:21:58 PM

For good profits investment in altcoins and better and long term hold its better to hold bitcoin as it can go to the moon in some time and give good profits.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:55:50 PM

If I planned on buying some coins today. Which would be the better long term investment, and why?
Well bitcoin is a better investment for long term compare to some altcoins, but even investing bitcoin is better, there is still no doubt that a lot of altcoins have also a future in this world, and it is better to invest with bitcoin because the future of bitcoin is very bright.
No doubt that bitcoin is the best investment for long term, but if you want to invest your money in bitcoin for long term then you have to invest a big amount of money, because investing small amount of money cannot give you a good profit even after a long time because of the high price of bitcoin, so you need to have a good amount of money if you are going to invest money in bitcoin for long term.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Lenzie

Activity: 658
Merit: 254

For campaign management, please pm me.

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:07:43 PM

If I planned on buying some coins today. Which would be the better long term investment, and why?
There is a lot of speculation in the altcoin speculation board. I think it wikl be better to have both btc and altcoin. Bitcoin is rising as time pass by it is slightly recovering and it is good to bet on it while it is still raw. Some altcoin follow the trend of bitcoin and would be great to invest on some too that are promising just choose wisely not to invest on shitcoins.

Bitcoin Mixer
▬▬ www.Go-Overt.com ▬▬
.............CLEARNET..........TORNET............
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀░░░░██████▄
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄█▀░░░░░░█████████
▀████████▌▐░░░░░░░████████▀
▀████████▄██▄░░████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀