Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:16:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIBEHub | Crypto Based Virtual Reality Marketplaces & Hubs  (Read 114313 times)
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:10:31 PM

ICO's that already have a demo/alpha/beta are a big plus in my book (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azUXUr6rWSc&t=2s). Nice to see the idea/project in action. Instead of some ICO's who just have an idea, where you have to wait a year before there is any project and the tokens get any value, this one already has something to show.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:39:02 PM

interesting nice project. the future is virtual reality. i think that this will be a success, but i will keep an eye on it first, before investing something.
Marenos

Activity: 312
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:48:34 PM

First of all, I like the idea. Virtual reality is the future, but after reading the whitepaper, for me it is not clear, why there is a advantage of using crypto currencies.
I mean, you argue with the platform concept, but that would also work with fiat. The only point I see is the part about smart contracts and the example with the guitar player, who is searching for a drummer and so on, to finish a song.

Maybe you can explain it to me, since on the one hand the payments would be faster with the token system, but on the other hand consumers would have more effort because of the need to change their fiat.
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:51:11 PM

In the future students will sit at home with their virtual VR/AR device and it would simulate sitting in a classroom with other students and teachers around you. You wouldn't need school buildings anymore. It also could simulate shopping. With simulated shelves and shopping carts.

Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:55:26 PM

Video presentation looks beautiful and their technology is impressing. I hope that one day virtual reality headsets will be much cheaper so everyone will be able to use this platform.
crealmaster

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:57:37 PM

Cool project, VR is our future. I am gamer and i am waiting for new gap in VR development - neural interfaces. Do you have some plans for that?
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:01:54 PM

The demo videos looks so real even without a VR handset.
This platform seems to be so exciting.
FrenchBTC

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:07:30 PM

Hi,

As it could be the 1st ICO in which I'll invest, I have a few questions please :

1) if I do invest let's say 3ETH before next 3days, I'll have 330 VIBEX. If there are finally let's say 1M VIBEX created (less than the number corresponding to max cap 115000ETH), I'll finnally have : (330/1000000) X 160200000 = 52866 VIBE (the currency which will be on the marketplaces ?).
2) I've got a Ledger Nano S so it seems to be good BUT do I have to "create" or do something ith it before I send the ETH because for sure there won't be any VIBE or VIBEX token created on it unless I do something wright ? (how can the VIBEX token be sent on a ETH wallet ?)
3) "Set Gas Limit to 250 000 (during peak network loads)" : sorry but what does it means ?
4) "Set the gas price at 60 GWEI (during peak network loads)" : same question...

Thanks for your answers and good luck with that so interesting project.

From France...

Hello, here is the answers to you questions:

1) 160200000 VIBE/1000000 VIBEX = 160.2 VIBE per VIBEX ...so 160.2 x 330 = 52866 VIBE...That is correct, and yes VIBE will be used exclusively on the platform.

2) We are using a ERC 20 compatible token...so most ethereum wallets support the token...I am not sure anout Ledger Nano S...when you send eth to the smart contract address you will receive the VIBEX immediately to the same account you purchased with, automatically, once the transaction clears...
Compatible wallets
The following wallets are known to be compatible with Ethereum tokens (ERC-20 standard):
MyEtherWallet (no download needed)
MetaMask (Firefox and Chrome browser addon)
Mist (Desktop)
Parity (Desktop)
imToken (iPhone)
imToken (Android)

3) The gas limit means the amount of gas that you will not allow the transaction to exceed...that is higher range number for peak times on ethereum network...to ensure the transactions get processed...The actual gas consumed will most likely be less.

4) gas price is like the minimum you want to pay for gas... heres a good article that break it down even more...https://coinsutra.com/ethereum-gas-limit-gas-price-fees/

I hope that helps...and we appreciate your interest and support...

Hi vibehubdev (and everyone if someone can help) and thanks for your answers...Ok for points 1, 3 and 4 but not for 2 :

I posted this one to general forum too to have an answer... :

Hello ,

Sorry but I have a question regarding the 1st ICO I would like to invest in :

http://vibehub.io/ico/

I have a Ledger Nano S and just bought and sent to it ETH to participate for the ICO.
Regarding what is written on the website of VibeHub :

"- You MUST send ETH funds from your personal Ethereum wallets like MyEtherWallet, Metamask, Parity, Mist or Ledger (hardware wallet).
  - PLEASE DO NOT send funds from exchanges like Coinbase, Poloniex, Bittrex, etc.
  - VIBE EXCHANGE TOKENS (VIBEX) will be sent immediately to the wallet from which the ETH was sent.
   - After the Token Sale you will be able to exchange VIBE EXCHANGE TOKENS (VIBEX) for VIBE coins (VIBE). At the provide smart contract address."

My question is :

Do I have to send ETH directly using "Ledger Wallet Etherium" or do I have to use MyEtherWallet Huh

Indeed VibeHub website indicates (1st sentence) I can use Ledger...
But on the Ledger website there's this link :

http://support.ledgerwallet.com/knowledge_base/topics/which-altcoins-are-supported-by-the-nano-s-and-the-blue

and here apparently I need something more...(MyEtherWallet)...

A little bit confused...

Thanks for your help

Hello ! Would like to learn more about BTC...
viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:08:53 PM

Judging by the demo video, this project is quite interesting. I like it. I suppose that there are prospects for development here. The road map indicates the timeframe for implementation, so I will look at the development of this project.
robocop3

Activity: 375

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:09:08 PM

Vr is hot!
but why Vr using blockchain? without blockchain, VR also can very well!
if using blockchain,how to solve the  saving big data in blockchain problem?  
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:15:44 PM

So, vibe will not be only for the VR videos but, for everything related to the VR tech. Right?

Pretty much yeah. Every type of VR product people can sell. I really like the concert tickets one. Seeing a concert from your game room with VR sounds awesome.

Marenos

Activity: 312
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:20:11 PM

Video presentation looks beautiful and their technology is impressing. I hope that one day virtual reality headsets will be much cheaper so everyone will be able to use this platform.

Thats a big problem up to now. because of virtual reality is so expensive there are not so many people who will buy it. I see the problem for some of your target groups, as there are unnown bands or coaches with there clients.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:38:39 PM

Hey devs, an interesting project.

In your whitepaper you stated that you all or at least a part of you have worked on different projexts before. Can you give some example of projects you guys have worked on before? Would be nice to see Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
gawajn

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:45:46 PM

Hey, interesting project.
Why are you just focusing on creating a marketplace for virtual reality games instead a marketplace for all kind of games with different subgroups. e.g virtual games ?
hackis

Activity: 330

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:48:34 PM

So, vibe will not be only for the VR videos but, for everything related to the VR tech. Right?

Pretty much yeah. Every type of VR product people can sell. I really like the concert tickets one. Seeing a concert from your game room with VR sounds awesome.

I don't know about specifically selling VR tickets. What would be the point of paying to see a VR concert if you could just watch it on youtube for free or go on IRL concert.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:16:12 PM

Its something new in crypto. You want to make marketplace for musicians? But i didnt understand about "virtual reality" ? Can anyone explaine me?
sayulita

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:18:03 PM

Hey, interesting project.
Why are you just focusing on creating a marketplace for virtual reality games instead a marketplace for all kind of games with different subgroups. e.g virtual games ?

I don't think you grasp the concept of this project. This has nothing to do with games whatsoever.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
sayulita

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:30:52 PM

Your project looks great!

I have a couple of questions.

1)I understand you have a hard cap on how much is being raised, but I also wanted to know if there was a limit on the total amount of coins that will ever be produced? (for example..btc is capped at 21 million coins)

2)I understand your Vibe token will be the only currency used on the system, but I only saw mention of tipping rather than charging. Do the creators have the ability to set whatever prices they want for whatever event they may be offering? Tipping is nice, but people need to be able to set actual prices.

If they can set their own prices, then this project has amazing potential.

I could envision a rock band that has 100,000 die hard fans around the world. Touring is impossible because there simply can never be enough fans in any one city to cover the costs of travel, lodging etc. Yet the same band could email, Instagram, and tweet to all their die hard fans and say that they are having a concert in a really intimate location and the only way to attend is via VR and Vibehub. The band could charge each fan $5 for the concert, and probably make a hundred grand without having to leave their hometown.......or am I missing how this all works?

1) The only amount of Vibe that will ever be created is the original 267,000,000

2) Yes the content creators will be able to set the price for their services or streams to whatever price they wish in the marketplace, tipping comes in for the hubs which is the community aspect of VibeHub. This will be on dispaly for the browser based version of the VibeHub platform

3) Your envision is spot on. The income opportunities we are presenting to artists and educators is revolutionary and quite simply astronomical. For artists and educators with millions of followers to artists or educators with thousands of followers. The revenue they can earn by streaming content in Virtual Reality using hollportation technology is astounding

As I understand it, you are setting up shop in LA to be in the epicenter of the entertainment industry.

For a musician to perform a concert, they are going to need to visit your studio where all the cameras, sound recording equipment, and technicians are located.

How do you envision VibeHUb looking five years from now if it is successful? Specifically, do you envision growing your studio in a centralized manner like what we see in LA and Hollywood? Or do you envision multiple locations being opened up around the world by people who want to offer the technical staging and setup who then simply upload to Vibehub?

If you envision the second, then what are the expected set up costs for somebody who wanted to venture down this path? (cameras, and all related equipment).

████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:41:52 PM

I want to know, do you have any competitor in VR project? How do you compare this project with yout competitors?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Kennedy

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:47:15 PM

this my first look about VIB from someone's signture ,i Will do some research on this project and maybe make an investment ,buy the way
 This project idea looks really good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: