Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:09:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIBEHub | Crypto Based Virtual Reality Marketplaces & Hubs  (Read 114313 times)
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 02:54:07 PM

how VRhubs work with blockchain? can anyone explain to me how this program will work with blockchain?

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:55:37 PM

Vr is technology of tomorrow. There is not too many people can access vr but it's growing everyday and will continue growing.

Actually there is very limited content for vr, and they are inadequate mostly. And about Vibehub, after i saw that preview video, i couldn't believe my eyes. That's amazing and that's just start. I will definetly invest this one.

Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:57:39 PM

There is a lot of VR projects lately. This technology seems to go public.

I'm planning to buy an Occulus very soon, so I'm very interested.

I'll dig deeper in your project too see what it can offer  Smiley
hackis

Activity: 330
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:05:37 PM

Its something new in crypto. You want to make marketplace for musicians? But i didnt understand about "virtual reality" ? Can anyone explaine me?

By virtual reality they mean basically a "game" meant for VR devices like Oculus Rift or HTC vive.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:08:50 PM

the vr technology is the future,i hope more and more people will be interest and come closer to this technology,the preview video is simply amazing,i will invest in this project for sure...
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:10:25 PM

VR is going to be next with AI. Future and market good. I would invest some in this

levyashin

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:14:48 PM

Its something new in crypto. You want to make marketplace for musicians? But i didnt understand about "virtual reality" ? Can anyone explaine me?

By virtual reality they mean basically a "game" meant for VR devices like Oculus Rift or HTC vive.

not a game, it's looking like a  life in vr. It's like a virtual life, and looking amazing. Vibehub make me reminder that surrogates movie. And the thing is it's just a start, they will definetly improve lots of features. I can't wait to see.

tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:15:06 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYIDu2thxfQ&t=5s  nice second half for vibehub

Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:24:10 PM

I have a question for the team. Are there plans to make VIBEhub compatible with Google Daydream (https://vr.google.com/daydream/)? I know right now it's for Oculus, and PSVR and HTC Vive compatibility is being worked on, but Google Daydream is for smartphones. This would increase the potential market by a lot.
hackis

Activity: 330
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:31:06 PM

I want to know, do you have any competitor in VR project? How do you compare this project with yout competitors?

The closest thing would be Decentraland. I don't much about them but I've heard that their ICO was a disaster where the only people that managed to buy anything were whales, since they had no individual cap.
vibehubfounder

Activity: 224

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:51:16 PM

ICO's that already have a demo/alpha/beta are a big plus in my book (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azUXUr6rWSc&t=2s). Nice to see the idea/project in action. Instead of some ICO's who just have an idea, where you have to wait a year before there is any project and the tokens get any value, this one already has something to show.

Thank you for your kind words and we look forward to bringing this technology to the masses and change the way artists and educators monetize content on the internet  Smiley Smiley
vibehubfounder

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:10:27 PM

Your project looks great!

I have a couple of questions.

1)I understand you have a hard cap on how much is being raised, but I also wanted to know if there was a limit on the total amount of coins that will ever be produced? (for example..btc is capped at 21 million coins)

2)I understand your Vibe token will be the only currency used on the system, but I only saw mention of tipping rather than charging. Do the creators have the ability to set whatever prices they want for whatever event they may be offering? Tipping is nice, but people need to be able to set actual prices.

If they can set their own prices, then this project has amazing potential.

I could envision a rock band that has 100,000 die hard fans around the world. Touring is impossible because there simply can never be enough fans in any one city to cover the costs of travel, lodging etc. Yet the same band could email, Instagram, and tweet to all their die hard fans and say that they are having a concert in a really intimate location and the only way to attend is via VR and Vibehub. The band could charge each fan $5 for the concert, and probably make a hundred grand without having to leave their hometown.......or am I missing how this all works?

1) The only amount of Vibe that will ever be created is the original 267,000,000

2) Yes the content creators will be able to set the price for their services or streams to whatever price they wish in the marketplace, tipping comes in for the hubs which is the community aspect of VibeHub. This will be on dispaly for the browser based version of the VibeHub platform

3) Your envision is spot on. The income opportunities we are presenting to artists and educators is revolutionary and quite simply astronomical. For artists and educators with millions of followers to artists or educators with thousands of followers. The revenue they can earn by streaming content in Virtual Reality using hollportation technology is astounding

As I understand it, you are setting up shop in LA to be in the epicenter of the entertainment industry.

For a musician to perform a concert, they are going to need to visit your studio where all the cameras, sound recording equipment, and technicians are located.

How do you envision VibeHUb looking five years from now if it is successful? Specifically, do you envision growing your studio in a centralized manner like what we see in LA and Hollywood? Or do you envision multiple locations being opened up around the world by people who want to offer the technical staging and setup who then simply upload to Vibehub?

If you envision the second, then what are the expected set up costs for somebody who wanted to venture down this path? (cameras, and all related equipment).

In 5 years we envision this technology being cheap enough that any person in the world will be able to afford  their own ar/vr set up  in their household to stream their content in virtual and augmented reality using holoportation technology. Like we have said in previous posts. this will completely change the way content is monetized on the internet and it's only a matter of time
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:28:39 PM

not a game, it's looking like a  life in vr. It's like a virtual life, and looking amazing. Vibehub make me reminder that surrogates movie. And the thing is it's just a start, they will definetly improve lots of features. I can't wait to see.
Yeah, its more like a social life than a game. The very interesting thing for me is the one stop shop platform, im very curious to see what this will look like. Good luck dev
vibehubfounder

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:31:43 PM

I want to know, do you have any competitor in VR project? How do you compare this project with yout competitors?

There are presently no competitors to us on the blockchain or off the blockchain. VibeHub is in a very powerful position right now and with the support of the community providing a successful ICO, we will be able to reach all of our road map goals and more goals in a timely fashion to ensure we stay the industry leader with this vision and technology
toolucky98

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:36:08 PM

There are presently no competitors to us on the blockchain or off the blockchain. VibeHub is in a very powerful position right now and with the support of the community providing a successful ICO, we will be able to reach all of our road map goals and more goals in a timely fashion to ensure we stay the industry leader with this vision and technology
This is good, this platform can dominate this niche. And if there is a new competitor, this project is already one step ahead even more.
vibehubfounder

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:40:13 PM

this my first look about VIB from someone's signture ,i Will do some research on this project and maybe make an investment ,buy the way
 This project idea looks really good.

Thank you for your kind words and we appreciate your support  Smiley
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 04:42:18 PM

Vr is technology of tomorrow. There is not too many people can access vr but it's growing everyday and will continue growing.

Actually there is very limited content for vr, and they are inadequate mostly. And about Vibehub, after i saw that preview video, i couldn't believe my eyes. That's amazing and that's just start. I will definetly invest this one.

maybe, future technology. just correct your word.
back to topic, so this what we can do with this token? can we buy VR with this token? or VR feature?

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
ParRus

Merit: 104

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:44:33 PM

this project has a huge potential! because the industry of virtual reality is rapidly evolving!
levyashin

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:51:28 PM

I think this project will push vr market to the next level.

There is lots of vr is on the market but still very little content. After vibehub release, people will have much more reason to buy a vr machine.

And because of that may be some vr companies could join this ico as a whale.

toolucky98

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:54:07 PM

this project has a huge potential! because the industry of virtual reality is rapidly evolving!
I think this project will push vr market to the next level.

There is lots of vr is on the market but still very little content. After vibehub release, people will have much more reason to buy a vr machine.

And because of that may be some vr companies could join this ico as a whale.
Yes sir, VR is a new development that attracts a lot of people's attention and has been applied to the development of new and more exciting games.
And now vr will be applied on this platform for more than just a game.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: