Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:50:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIBEHub | Crypto Based Virtual Reality Marketplaces & Hubs  (Read 114313 times)
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 04:44:54 PM

Is the minimum cap for the project raised already? Also, will vibeX token holder get some dividends on holding the token for a long term?

Good question! Is there a minimum cap? And if yes, is it already achieved?

About the second question I think there was nothing stated in the whitepaper about a dividend for token holders in long term. But maybe I have missed this part.

No dividends as far as I cold see. They would run into the SEC unfortunately.

Will this shouldn't be a problem at all. I mean as more people are using the services, as much more value the coin would become.

That is when the project gets a widespread support, which is not so tough seeing the basic idea and team details of Vibehub. The VR industry is only good in first world countries and if it gets into all then we may see a huge success.

The issue with dividend and SEC is not just based on widespread support but ensuring that the dev delivers on the proposed idea. If for any reason vibe has a hiccup and investors feel jaded, that could open them up to been sued by the SEC.

Believe me, we are going to deliver on every word. We are working on something very big behind the scenes right now and will hopefully have this deal done before the ICO is finished. If not VibeHub will be the most undervalued currency in all of crypto, at this point we already are in my opinion.

The SEC is going after people like looq.io who are outright scams or paying attention to the big players like eos and ensure everything up to their standard. There is simply just too many ICO's and not enough man power to actually investigate all of them.

I personally believe the SEC would find VibeHub a breath of fresh air in the ICO market, A devoted team who is extremely active in the community and more importantly a ICO that is not just words on paper. We actually have working betas , SEC is going after malicious ICOs, not projects like VibeHub

Well, that still doesn't answer the question about the dividend. So from your post regarding SEC, are we to stipulate that vibeX holder will get dividends from the VibeHUB?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:44:59 PM

Im totaly hyped and impatient to see what the team has to show. When they said something big will come soon I can't wait to see that ! I think investors will like it and will improve their trust in the project, the ico will be a sucess and its great to show us big features during the ico. Its nice to know that we had a very active team behind te project, who will offer us good surprise !
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:07:22 PM

Cool project! But how will you protect investors? There is a lot of scam in the market. Will you use something like DES?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2089578.0

scam? I don't like VibeHub and scam in the same sentence, we already have our own beta channel and beta on oculus. we have a web based browser version already available, we are constantly answering questions on this thread, we are constantly answering questions on slack forums, we have several interviews with both myself and the other co founder Alessio on youtube with respected youtubers... We are as legit as they come, and i challenge you to show me a single ICO who is as active and upfront as we are in both terms of community involvement and technology already released

Believe me, investors are more then protected in this investment and it will be a very satisfying feeling for us when we start x10 and x50 our investors money  Smiley Smiley

It's great to have such confidence in your project, but the question was good aimed. Just ignore the "scam in the market" part. Have you considered using escrows? Do you have a strategy to avoid malicious attacks agains your website when the ICO opens?

Escrow is a term thrown around very loosely in ICO's now.. All of these escrows are multi sig wallets from a friend of a team member haha Is that really a true escrow to you??? The answer is it's not, its just smoke and mirrors. Companys that do escrows for ICO's are actually very expensive and we looked into it, charging 7 percent of what the ICO brings in. Which is very big number. So my advice just on a personal level would be don't look to much into escrows that use multi sig wallets from a friend of the team member

Escrows like BitcoinSuisse? Omg I never tought that charging percentage is 7% lol, it's a lot of money! An ICO that get $10M funded generates $700k income for the escrow, this is just crazy

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 05:25:07 PM

Cool project! But how will you protect investors? There is a lot of scam in the market. Will you use something like DES?

scam? I don't like VibeHub and scam in the same sentence, we already have our own beta channel and beta on oculus. we have a web based browser version already available, we are constantly answering questions on this thread, we are constantly answering questions on slack forums, we have several interviews with both myself and the other co founder Alessio on youtube with respected youtubers... We are as legit as they come, and i challenge you to show me a single ICO who is as active and upfront as we are in both terms of community involvement and technology already released

Believe me, investors are more then protected in this investment and it will be a very satisfying feeling for us when we start x10 and x50 our investors money  Smiley Smiley

It's great to have such confidence in your project, but the question was good aimed. Just ignore the "scam in the market" part. Have you considered using escrows? Do you have a strategy to avoid malicious attacks agains your website when the ICO opens?

Escrow is a term thrown around very loosely in ICO's now.. All of these escrows are multi sig wallets from a friend of a team member haha Is that really a true escrow to you??? The answer is it's not, its just smoke and mirrors. Companys that do escrows for ICO's are actually very expensive and we looked into it, charging 7 percent of what the ICO brings in. Which is very big number. So my advice just on a personal level would be don't look to much into escrows that use multi sig wallets from a friend of the team member

Escrows like BitcoinSuisse? Omg I never tought that charging percentage is 7% lol, it's a lot of money! An ICO that get $10M funded generates $700k income for the escrow, this is just crazy

I cant attest to the friend/team member quip. might be the case or not. All I know is am yet to be involved in an ICO that used a reputable escrow, where investors got fleeced. Am not saying VibeHub should use escrow. I understand that it ties the finance up and it takes money to make money. But to discredit ICOs that use escrow is unwarranted, cos am yet to deal with one that resulted in investors getting fleeced, it usually resulted in the opposite.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:53:31 PM

There are always pro and cons. Yes the 7% looks quite a lot and you could save you some money here. But it could also be possible that some investors hesitate to buy into an ICO without escrow. You have to take both sides into consideration.
slickie

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:54:21 PM

Sounds awesome! Good luck.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:55:06 PM

Unfortuntately those services are still needed for non-tech investors. Once crypto gets more mainstream those extreme fees will decrease.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:29:01 PM

Don't know if it was asked before but on waht exchanges are you planning to go live? Or you already announced some?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
vibehubfounder

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:44:54 PM

Is the minimum cap for the project raised already? Also, will vibeX token holder get some dividends on holding the token for a long term?

About the second question I think there was nothing stated in the whitepaper about a dividend for token holders in long term. But maybe I have missed this part.

Will this shouldn't be a problem at all. I mean as more people are using the services, as much more value the coin would become.

That is when the project gets a widespread support, which is not so tough seeing the basic idea and team details of Vibehub. The VR industry is only good in first world countries and if it gets into all then we may see a huge success.

The issue with dividend and SEC is not just based on widespread support but ensuring that the dev delivers on the proposed idea. If for any reason vibe has a hiccup and investors feel jaded, that could open them up to been sued by the SEC.

Believe me, we are going to deliver on every word. We are working on something very big behind the scenes right now and will hopefully have this deal done before the ICO is finished. If not VibeHub will be the most undervalued currency in all of crypto, at this point we already are in my opinion.

The SEC is going after people like looq.io who are outright scams or paying attention to the big players like eos and ensure everything up to their standard. There is simply just too many ICO's and not enough man power to actually investigate all of them.

I personally believe the SEC would find VibeHub a breath of fresh air in the ICO market, A devoted team who is extremely active in the community and more importantly a ICO that is not just words on paper. We actually have working betas , SEC is going after malicious ICOs, not projects like VibeHub ,

Well, that still doesn't answer the question about the dividend. So from your post regarding SEC, are we to stipulate that vibeX holder will get dividends from the VibeHUB?

You should be aware that any token returning dividends to investors is illegal from the SEC... It opens ourselves up to the SEC and exchanges up to the SEC. Exchanges are less likely to list coins that pay dividends due to the legal nightmare of this from the SEC.

If you have any investments or are looking into investing in something that pay dividends, i would advise you to educate yourself further in this subject
vibehubfounder

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:48:08 PM

There are always pro and cons. Yes the 7% looks quite a lot and you could save you some money here. But it could also be possible that some investors hesitate to buy into an ICO without escrow. You have to take both sides into consideration.

ICO's raise tens of millions every month without an escrow, with VibeHub having a beta. active team and interviews with our faces on youtube. We see no issues
vibehubfounder

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:51:54 PM

Don't know if it was asked before but on waht exchanges are you planning to go live? Or you already announced some?

We are looking at all of the exchanges. To get listed on the big exchanges it depends a lot on the amount raised during the ICO and the amount of volume your token can bring to them in the future. We are in discussions with exchanges but I can't give any concrete answer at the moment.

Exchanges like yobit, cryptopia etc are much easier and those smaller exchanges we will be listed on no problem. But the bigger ones like bittrex etc We will no more about by the end of the month  Smiley
vibehubfounder

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:53:00 PM

Sounds awesome! Good luck.

appreciate your kind words  Smiley Stay tuned, More updates coming shortly  Smiley Smiley
vibehubfounder

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:06:03 PM

I cant attest to the friend/team member quip. might be the case or not. All I know is am yet to be involved in an ICO that used a reputable escrow, where investors got fleeced. Am not saying VibeHub should use escrow. I understand that it ties the finance up and it takes money to make money. But to discredit ICOs that use escrow is unwarranted, cos am yet to deal with one that resulted in investors getting fleeced, it usually resulted in the opposite.

I am not discrediting ICO's that use this as many who have good intentions mult sig wallet escrows and many with good intentions don't. I myself am an investor in cryptos, not so much anymore due to the fact that I am so busy with VibeHub. However what I always looked at was the fundamentals of a coin, how passionate and active the team members are  and if their technology will be relevant in the future. These are the important factors in a coin in my opinion
sebastianpenguen

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:12:51 PM

Dear devs, how can we display the total amount collected during your pre sale campaign?

I personally need to see this before make my investment. Got confused on numbers. Any source will make me happy. Thanks!
vibehubfounder

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:34:39 PM

Dear devs, how can we display the total amount collected during your pre sale campaign?

I personally need to see this before make my investment. Got confused on numbers. Any source will make me happy. Thanks!

You can check our etherscan https://etherscan.io/address/0x882448f83d90b2bf477af2ea79327fdea1335d93

It was 1,000 ETH invested during the 30 percent bonus period, presently we are at 4,539  Smiley
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:04:24 PM

I'm hoping Ian Balina (Hacking the System on Youtube) will review the ICO. He has a good system to of reviewing ICO's and i wonder what his verdict is on Vibehub.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:06:57 PM

I tried to member of the team on LinkedIn but I could not find anything. Is there some so we can see your previous accomplishments ?

Is there a way to watch your previous works ?

From the website, but it's not very detailed:

The people that make it all possible...

Alessio Mack

Co-Founder, Lead Developer, Futurist & Tech Guru

A self-taught tech guru with 20+ years of experience in a wide array of programming languages and software platforms. Alessio has contributed to several online VR gaming projects, and has extensive experience in VR development. His background includes serving as CTO and consultant at several technology companies in the online travel, e-commerce, music, and gaming industries.
Mathew Myers

Co-Founder, Crypto Expert, Social Media / Marketing Manager & Musician

Matthew is a former petroleum engineer and a graduate of SAIT Polytechnic. Before transitioning to cryptocurrency and virtual reality, he worked on some of the world’s most advanced technology for downhole drilling operations across North America. A man of many skills, he’s developed sales and marketing programs for many businesses, including major corporations like Apple. A cryptocurrency enthusiast and musician, his connections in the industry and social media savvy will be a critical element in VibeHub’s success. You can listen to his music at soundcloud.com/fallingkarma.
Fred Bender

Virtual / Augmented Reality Senior Developer & Tech Enthusiast

Formerly a senior-level developer and 3D modeler on several virtual reality gaming projects. Fred is an avid gamer, with a passion for pushing the limits of the VR user experience. He has developed virtual reality gaming and marketing experiences for several popular brands in the sports, automotive, and leisure industries. Having a developer of Fred Bender’s caliber puts VibeHub a cut above our competition by ensuring that the virtual worlds we offer our users are graphically superior to anything else in the industry.
Renee Isaac

Quality Assurance Lead

Renee is our QA department manager. She is a quality assurance expert with a paralegal background and accounting experience that gives her an unmatched eye for details.
Sean Lundrigan

Cryptomarket Analyst and Developer

Sean is a first-class power engineer and a graduate of Holland College, with extensive knowledge in all facets of trade operations and high-pressure workplaces. He has proven through his transition into VR/AR development that he is able to adapt to new technologies. Sean is both an innovator and free market idealist who believes in the freedom and transparency the blockchain offers.

The Problem with this descriptions about themself is, it says everything and nothing. Beside Mathew Myers, which stated some work for Apple (but not exactly on what he worked for Apple), there are no work sample told.

I like the project to be honest, because I think VR is the next big thing and I also think that the concept is good, but I really would recommend to put in some work sample to show your skills, after you present yourself that big Smiley Brings more trust in the team.
But they have already showed us some videos about their project. Maybe you have not seen it.

Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:09:00 PM

I personally believe the SEC would find VibeHub a breath of fresh air in the ICO market, A devoted team who is extremely active in the community and more importantly a ICO that is not just words on paper. We actually have working betas , SEC is going after malicious ICOs, not projects like VibeHub

As far as I know there won't be any kind of dividend system for VibeHub. You can only benefit from market value of this coin or use it for buying things on Vibehub market
vibehubfounder

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:11:03 PM

I tried to member of the team on LinkedIn but I could not find anything. Is there some so we can see your previous accomplishments ?

Alessio Mack

A self-taught tech guru with 20+ years of experience in a wide array of programming languages and software platforms. Alessio has contributed to several online VR gaming projects, and has extensive experience in VR development. His background includes serving as CTO and consultant at several technology companies in the online travel, e-commerce, music, and gaming industries.
Mathew Myers

Matthew is a former petroleum engineer and a graduate of SAIT Polytechnic. Before transitioning to cryptocurrency and virtual reality, he worked on some of the world’s most advanced technology for downhole drilling operations across North America. A man of many skills, he’s developed sales and marketing programs for many businesses, including major corporations like Apple. A cryptocurrency enthusiast and musician, his connections in the industry and social media savvy will be a critical element in VibeHub’s success. You can listen to his music at soundcloud.com/fallingkarma.
Fred Bender

Formerly a senior-level developer and 3D modeler on several virtual reality gaming projects. Fred is an avid gamer, with a passion for pushing the limits of the VR user experience. He has developed virtual reality gaming and marketing experiences for several popular brands in the sports, automotive, and leisure industries. Having a developer of Fred Bender’s caliber puts VibeHub a cut above our competition by ensuring that the virtual worlds we offer our users are graphically superior to anything else in the industry.
Renee Isaac

Quality Assurance Lead

Renee is our QA department manager. She is a quality assurance expert with a paralegal background and accounting experience that gives her an unmatched eye for details.
Sean Lundrigan

Sean is a first-class power engineer and a graduate of Holland College, with extensive knowledge in all facets of trade operations and high-pressure workplaces. He has proven through his transition into VR/AR development that he is able to adapt to new technologies. Sean is both an innovator and free market idealist who believes in the freedom and transparency the blockchain offers.

The Problem with this descriptions about themself is, it says everything and nothing. Beside Mathew Myers, which stated some work for Apple (but not exactly on what he worked for Apple), there are no work sample told.

I like the project to be honest, because I think VR is the next big thing and I also think that the concept is good, but I really would recommend to put in some work sample to show your skills, after you present yourself that big Smiley Brings more trust in the team.
But they have already showed us some videos about their project. Maybe you have not seen it.

Not only videos, a live beta on oculus where you can try it out for yourself  Smiley
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:17:57 PM

Alessio Mack

Mathew Myers

Fred Bender

Renee Isaac

Quality Assurance Lead

Sean Lundrigan

Not only videos, a live beta on oculus where you can try it out for yourself  Smiley

I think that he is asking for a sample of his work, and how capable he is, and what he can do, because he could have worked at apple doing only management or administrative jobs, but I think that he is being too paranoid about it, the description for me is fine and shows that the project have a good team behind it Cheesy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: