Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:41:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIBEHub | Crypto Based Virtual Reality Marketplaces & Hubs  (Read 114313 times)
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:41:13 AM

so would it trade in Bittrex?
I wish we could trade it in bittrex
Vibe Hits Exchanges Oct 1 2017
Vibe coins go live on exchanges for trading.

Just wait for the information sir, less than 1 month

But what exchanges? They announced anything about this?

I would say its better to concentrate on venture before trying for exchanges. We need to support the coin or a token for its purpose not for just trading. If the purpose is fulfilled then the price will automatically reach moon in the future. By seeing the support vibehub is getting, it will be added to big exchanges soon.

They are talking to different exchanges. For now we just need to be patient and wait for further information after the ICO has finished.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:07:53 PM

I would say its better to concentrate on venture before trying for exchanges. We need to support the coin or a token for its purpose not for just trading. If the purpose is fulfilled then the price will automatically reach moon in the future. By seeing the support vibehub is getting, it will be added to big exchanges soon.
Now everyone is applying for bitrex, but the stock exchange now practically does not add anyone. Etherdelta  is also good.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:37:46 PM

Now everyone is applying for bitrex, but the stock exchange now practically does not add anyone. Etherdelta  is also good.

I freakin' hate ether delta, with it's clunky interface. I still haven't figured out how to sell some of my other tokens there.I hope vibehub puts the tokens on sale on any other exchange.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:52:14 PM

I freakin' hate ether delta, with it's clunky interface. I still haven't figured out how to sell some of my other tokens there.I hope vibehub puts the tokens on sale on any other exchange.

actually it's the easiest platform for ethereum tokens. Maybe this video will help you, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DD7uzuXmqco

I think how much funding vibehub gets will be direct impact on exchange quality.

If it hits hard cap, that means 40m $ that means best exchanges will be there like bittrex.

But if they only reach something like 2m $ that means smaller exchanges.

So far it's the pre-ico phase and already more than 1.5m $ has raised. I don't know will it reach hardcap but it's obvious it will raise more.

sanojcoin

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:00:07 PM

I'm very very curious about VR i'm looking forward what's possible on this thing.

hopefully it will revolutionize gaming and media in general.

i'm ready for it!
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:09:55 PM

What's the purpose of that facebook platform? If a markeplace for musicians, lessons etc... is not there I don't think you have to worry about it

Going by the AR with cartoony characters I suppose they are taking some pointers from Pokemon GO and try to get local shops involved similar to PokeStops. I wonder if VIBEHub could eventually have such a synergy.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:40:31 PM

And when facebook want to run similr project? This project have more avantages (in time, functions) ?

first to market advantage is real. steam was first and even though valve was smaller than big publishers , they still dominate the market

Facebook Spaces, although it's cartoony rather than lifelike, launched back in April 18 2017. So technically they have a market advantage, although it's comparing apples to oranges when it comes to style and purpose.

https://newsroom.fb.com/news/2017/04/facebook-spaces/

I guess the reason why I had never heard of it until now is that it hasn't picked up much users. The cartoon figures look quite out-of-place and jarring with the real-life backgrounds. Photorealistic or high-quality graphics would easily be more popular.

I don't think, facebook is actually getting involve with vr. Yes they had an platform for it, but didn't hear before today, and we all know facebook's marketing capabilities.

So beside cartoon figures, i think they just made a perfunctory platform . If they had too much investment or too much hopes for it, we had definetly heard that already. So i don't think, facebook will be a competitor in vr market. 

Oh you know, if they already tried something, it means that they watch the market closely. They bought Oculus, so they plan something, that's for sure.

But id does not mean that their project will be in competition with Vibehub, it could be something different.

Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:52:04 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2017, 01:29:47 PM by Jay2408

And when facebook want to run similr project? This project have more avantages (in time, functions) ?

first to market advantage is real. steam was first and even though valve was smaller than big publishers , they still dominate the market

Facebook Spaces, although it's cartoony rather than lifelike, launched back in April 18 2017. So technically they have a market advantage, although it's comparing apples to oranges when it comes to style and purpose.

https://newsroom.fb.com/news/2017/04/facebook-spaces/

I guess the reason why I had never heard of it until now is that it hasn't picked up much users. The cartoon figures look quite out-of-place and jarring with the real-life backgrounds. Photorealistic or high-quality graphics would easily be more popular.

I don't think, facebook is actually getting involve with vr. Yes they had an platform for it, but didn't hear before today, and we all know facebook's marketing capabilities.

So beside cartoon figures, i think they just made a perfunctory platform . If they had too much investment or too much hopes for it, we had definetly heard that already. So i don't think, facebook will be a competitor in vr market.   

Oh you know, if they already tried something, it means that they watch the market closely. They bought Oculus, so they plan something, that's for sure.

But id does not mean that their project will be in competition with Vibehub, it could be something different.

Even if it were competition it wouldn't be bad. VR is going to be one of the next big things in future, so there's enough room for more than one company. Besides, competition forces you to constantly re-evaluate you product, check it against your competitors and continously improve it.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:57:35 PM

hi guys, I found intresting VIBEHub review, you can watch too:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAZid7SrKAs
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:11:10 PM

I'm very very curious about VR i'm looking forward what's possible on this thing.

hopefully it will revolutionize gaming and media in general.

i'm ready for it!

With the advent of AR and VR, it started a revolution that could change the way we do with our lives forever. And VIBEHUB will be at the forefront of it.
Marenos

Activity: 312
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:33:16 PM

Guys, dont ask about special exchanges. Its not possible to predict on wich one the token get listed. Just wait for the development. The project will grow and the exchanges will come by themselfes.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:34:54 PM

To be a bit poetic i find that what you wanna democratize is so beautiful. To be able to meet your mother, brother, or anybody as if he was next to you in real time is very beautiful. Future is beautiful Smiley

At my local hospital they've a project that let's chronically sick kids "believe" their at home instead of in their hospital room. Stuff like that means sooooo much!

I didn't knew that, it's a brilliant idea, and it shows us how technology can improve our life and the world in general, AR/VR can and will change the future, and if we combine it with blockchain technology, things just look bright for all of us Cheesy.
That's a great idea. I like it when technologies help people suffering. Maybe the devs could add something like that to the project.

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:52:17 PM

I never tried VR but every time i watch some videos it seem that the games are still really basic and with bad graphic. When it will be possible to play more sophisticated games like Call of duty, GTA, etc.?

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:04:17 PM

I never tried VR but every time i watch some videos it seem that the games are still really basic and with bad graphic. When it will be possible to play more sophisticated games like Call of duty, GTA, etc.?

When speaking bout VR we're like at Playstation 1 stage (maybe, if not super nintendo stage Grin). Try to be patient, but can you imagine what experience will be to play GTA with today's graphics and VR?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:08:02 PM

Really?, you really don't know what you are missing out, and I'm missing out too, VR is an exciting entertaining pass time, look at THE VOID https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cML814JD09g, THAT is the potential of VR, now imagine that but in a date, or a class room, etc. I rather have a date in a fantasy world than in my park XD, or a futuristic cinema, or even immerse in it XD, anyway, that is what is awaiting us when this project develops more.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:16:49 PM

Guys, dont ask about special exchanges. Its not possible to predict on wich one the token get listed. Just wait for the development. The project will grow and the exchanges will come by themselfes.

Well, since I worked with some teams, in fact you can.

Just some exchanges are more harder to get and don't want you to disclose the information because it could have an influence on the price.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:35:47 PM

Just some exchanges are more harder to get and don't want you to disclose the information because it could have an influence on the price.
Well yes, who would not dream that would be taken by polonix for example.. but alas not everything depends on the beginning project, there are nuances, subtleties and also mountains of work, it seems to me that for VIBEHub team it's feasible
crockus22

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:40:32 PM

Hi

When will you release a stable version of your platform?
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:55:35 PM

Well yes, who would not dream that would be taken by polonix for example.. but alas not everything depends on the beginning project, there are nuances, subtleties and also mountains of work, it seems to me that for VIBEHub team it's feasible
I would say bittrex or Cryptopia for start but then possibilities are endless. Even polo can list Vibehub
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:59:48 PM

When speaking bout VR we're like at Playstation 1 stage (maybe, if not super nintendo stage Grin). Try to be patient, but can you imagine what experience will be to play GTA with today's graphics and VR?
Currently, we don't have the hardware required for better graphics. But I think in 2-3 years it would look ways better.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: