Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:20:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIBEHub | Crypto Based Virtual Reality Marketplaces & Hubs  (Read 114310 times)
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:48:37 AM

I dont own VR glasses yet so i dont know how far is the VR technology now, but does most of technology which you are promoting already exist separately and you are just merging it, or are there completely new concepts your team will program and design?

VR technology is currently at the beginning. There are different hardware products on the market and more and more companies are working on developing new hardware.
VIBEHub is not working on own hardware currently but on software using current and future hardware.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:00:36 AM

I dont own VR glasses yet so i dont know how far is the VR technology now, but does most of technology which you are promoting already exist separately and you are just merging it, or are there completely new concepts your team will program and design?

Which similar service you mean? I think, i didnt see similar project before  Roll Eyes

Right now there are no similar products, maybe Facebook is developing one, that is why it bought Oculus, They haven't mentioned anything yet; right now the VR industry is concentrating in the game market, and in content creation, not social interaction at the level VIBEHUB is aiming, perhaps AR like Magic Leap and Hololens are building similar products, but they are not in the market yet, and they will use AR, with hardware that nobody has yet, while a lot of people has already their own VR set, so the market right now is open for the first one to take it.

Agree with you on that. I personally don't like Oculus. It's overhyped product with little to do with it.

Vibehub is placing itself among the audience where early VR companies should have by now but, seems like they missed the boat.
adsadsx

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:01:05 AM

so would it trade in Bittrex?
I wish we could trade it in bittrex
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:21:28 AM

Vibe Hits Exchanges Oct 1 2017
Vibe coins go live on exchanges for trading.

Just wait for the information sir, less than 1 month
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:52:21 AM

VR technology is currently at the beginning. There are different hardware products on the market and more and more companies are working on developing new hardware.
VIBEHub is not working on own hardware currently but on software using current and future hardware.

The VR technology is doing there first babysteps Wink
It will be skyrocking in a couple of years. This will be a good investment for long term holding.

Just buy during the ICO and check back in a couple of years, the profit will be HUGE!

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:53:53 AM

Agree with you on that. I personally don't like Oculus. It's overhyped product with little to do with it.

I wouldn't say overhyped, it was the first of its kind and the catalyst for the modern VR movement. But the Vive is more developer-friendly with Valve giving away free dev-kits and being less restrictive/scary than Facebook. And room scale was a big thing of course.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:59:53 AM

It will be skyrocking in a couple of years. This will be a good investment for long term holding.

Just buy during the ICO and check back in a couple of years, the profit will be HUGE!

Yes, that's what I think. Next big thing for gaming and entertainment, even if it is still in the beginning. VIBEHub is doing the right thing to approach this market in an early phase to get a leading position in it  Shocked

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
levyashin

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:18:46 AM

Yes, that's what I think. Next big thing for gaming and entertainment, even if it is still in the beginning. VIBEHub is doing the right thing to approach this market in an early phase to get a leading position in it  Shocked

And the good thing is, they are not doing just a game would probably people forget in 6 months, they are making a platform, which can improve in years with vr technology.

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:27:51 AM

I wouldn't say overhyped, it was the first of its kind and the catalyst for the modern VR movement. But the Vive is more developer-friendly with Valve giving away free dev-kits and being less restrictive/scary than Facebook. And room scale was a big thing of course.

That's what I meant to say. I heard about the douche moves made by Facebook to implement restrictions.
I will choose vive over oculus any day.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:46:30 AM

And when facebook want to run similr project? This project have more avantages (in time, functions) ?

first to market advantage is real. steam was first and even though valve was smaller than big publishers , they still dominate the market

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:27:52 AM

As one of the devs already stated in this thread, they are trying to get their token listed on as many exchanges as possible. But to get listed on Bittrex is not that easy as for example on Cryptopia. It mostly depends on the size and activity of the community, the success of the ICO and such things.

Here is his statement:

We are looking at all of the exchanges. To get listed on the big exchanges it depends a lot on the amount raised during the ICO and the amount of volume your token can bring to them in the future. We are in discussions with exchanges but I can't give any concrete answer at the moment.

Exchanges like yobit, cryptopia etc are much easier and those smaller exchanges we will be listed on no problem. But the bigger ones like bittrex etc We will no more about by the end of the month  Smiley
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 09:50:42 AM

it will be short time for new coin such as vibehub. short time with better development and road map will take more investors and easy to increase vibehub coin value.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:02:24 AM

And when facebook want to run similr project? This project have more avantages (in time, functions) ?

first to market advantage is real. steam was first and even though valve was smaller than big publishers , they still dominate the market

Facebook Spaces, although it's cartoony rather than lifelike, launched back in April 18 2017. So technically they have a market advantage, although it's comparing apples to oranges when it comes to style and purpose.

https://newsroom.fb.com/news/2017/04/facebook-spaces/
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:09:24 AM

Well, not quite on topic, but I must admit that as a gamer, I'm eagerlyw aiting to try a really good game with VR.

I'l hope we'll have some great things with this technology.
Marenos

Activity: 312
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:17:33 AM

Hey defs, as you said that you try to reach all goals for this year, I remembered my last question, searched  for it in this thread and noticed that its not answered up to now. I think its not that easy to read every post here, just with a regard to all these posts, but I would be pleased, if you could answer:

"Can you explain the big timeframe? I mean, especially from Q1 in 2018 to Q4 in 2018, where you want to implement further applications. Moreover up to Q4 there are "only" Musical Sessions. Despite of that fact, do you allready plan to work with profits at that time?"

Yes Q1 TO Q4 2018 is a very important time frame for us. We will have implemented hundreds of digital assets and dozens of environments during that frame. We can't do to much to fast to fast because like everyone in VR we also must wait for the prices of hardware to drop. So we will start implementing marketplaces one by one on the VibeHub application. The first being a marketplace where guitar players can look for singers, singers can look for guitar players and everything in between. The first of it's kind in the music industry

In that time frame we will also be showcasing what the VibeHub application can really do by hiring artists to come in and play their music using our holoportation technology facility. We will hire the artist and they will promote VibeHub on their social media so all of their fans and the world can see what the future is going to look like when music is played using this technology.

It's a good way to showcase what we are doing and also for our investors to see immense gains in their investment with VibeHub. We will be tying mainstream artists to our platform very soon and this will reflect very nicely in the market cap of VibeHub  Smiley

That's one of the best parts about already having a beta and youtube channel. We can be constantly showcasing our updates for everyone to see

Thank you, for your detailed answer. But what do you mean with adding digital assets? Maybe Im a Bit of crypto fanatic, but the only think on what comes to my mindestens by these words, is the token Grin.
Further the second part of my question: Do you allready plan to work with profits in 2018?

You will be able to purchase digital assets on the VibeHub platform. Digital assets in Virtual Reality are assets better then the custom model we provide to you. Example of this would be a bigger tv for your private room, a nice couch for your private room, a better space ship to transport you to destinations then the one we provide you, your own pet and things like paintings, hardwood floors. You are going to have the option to customize these environments to whatever you like. But to have the best personal environment, you will need to pay in Vibe to purchase these perks of the platform.

Work with profits? I am not sure what you mean by that but if you men't that after the ICO are we going to start using these funds right away, then the answer is yes. We will be expanding our team, building our own AR facility , booking artists to play shows in our AR facility and also market VibeHub.

I mean, when do you guess that your project will be profitable. Totally clear: In the first time, you have to pay your development, your team, advertising and so on, with the money you collected in the ICO. But afterwards, when (do you think) will you make profits?
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:29:31 AM

Facebook Spaces, although it's cartoony rather than lifelike, launched back in April 18 2017. So technically they have a market advantage, although it's comparing apples to oranges when it comes to style and purpose.

I guess the reason why I had never heard of it until now is that it hasn't picked up much users. The cartoon figures look quite out-of-place and jarring with the real-life backgrounds. Photorealistic or high-quality graphics would easily be more popular.

levyashin

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:36:55 AM

I guess the reason why I had never heard of it until now is that it hasn't picked up much users. The cartoon figures look quite out-of-place and jarring with the real-life backgrounds. Photorealistic or high-quality graphics would easily be more popular.

I don't think, facebook is actually getting involve with vr. Yes they had an platform for it, but didn't hear before today, and we all know facebook's marketing capabilities.

So beside cartoon figures, i think they just made a perfunctory platform . If they had too much investment or too much hopes for it, we had definetly heard that already. So i don't think, facebook will be a competitor in vr market. 

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:41:23 AM

What's the purpose of that facebook platform? If a markeplace for musicians, lessons etc... is not there I don't think you have to worry about it

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:16:52 AM

But what exchanges? They announced anything about this?
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:31:13 AM

But what exchanges? They announced anything about this?

I would say its better to concentrate on venture before trying for exchanges. We need to support the coin or a token for its purpose not for just trading. If the purpose is fulfilled then the price will automatically reach moon in the future. By seeing the support vibehub is getting, it will be added to big exchanges soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: