Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:02:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIBEHub | Crypto Based Virtual Reality Marketplaces & Hubs  (Read 114311 times)
dimifi

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 07:18:55 PM

Omg Cheesy i love vr and its future possibilities ! its like smart phones in 2012 there is incoming boom for that !
Im glad i found this project previos vr project i was interested was decentra but they betrayed small buyers and smtg like 5 ppl get all the contributions i hope with vibehub we wont see that and smaller investors can participate

You sure won't, our token sale has been spread out very evenly thus far with everyone having their chance to invest  Smiley Their have been a couple larger investments one being 875 ETH and another 530 ETH but most of the transactions that have come in have been 25 ETH or less
Ohh i sorry i read the wp whached videos and missed that token sale is on now ! i contribute as soon as i can put some euro to eth Smiley i hope im not to late :DD

Nope, the token sale ends September 21st or if 115k ETH is raised before then
It is better not to achieve maximum capitalization at once, I want a lot of x Cheesy
Im with u mate Smiley but still it would be nice if project reach maximum it would signal the support from comunity and maybe a huge success in the future Smiley so im on the fence in one part i want project to get as much support as it can on the other i want the more profit to my side Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:29:35 PM

To be a bit poetic i find that what you wanna democratize is so beautiful. To be able to meet your mother, brother, or anybody as if he was next to you in real time is very beautiful. Future is beautiful Smiley

At my local hospital they've a project that let's chronically sick kids "believe" their at home instead of in their hospital room. Stuff like that means sooooo much!

Wow, that seems like a beautiful project and with a humane cause. I think Vibehub can help them move forward.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlDQBwMJG1E

vibehubfounder

Activity: 224

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:34:34 PM

Omg Cheesy i love vr and its future possibilities ! its like smart phones in 2012 there is incoming boom for that !
Im glad i found this project previos vr project i was interested was decentra but they betrayed small buyers and smtg like 5 ppl get all the contributions i hope with vibehub we wont see that and smaller investors can participate

You sure won't, our token sale has been spread out very evenly thus far with everyone having their chance to invest  Smiley Their have been a couple larger investments one being 875 ETH and another 530 ETH but most of the transactions that have come in have been 25 ETH or less
Ohh i sorry i read the wp whached videos and missed that token sale is on now ! i contribute as soon as i can put some euro to eth Smiley i hope im not to late :DD

It is better not to achieve maximum capitalization at once, I want a lot of x Cheesy
Im with u mate Smiley but still it would be nice if project reach maximum it would signal the support from comunity and maybe a huge success in the future Smiley so im on the fence in one part i want project to get as much support as it can on the other i want the more profit to my side Cheesy

Maximum support from the community would present many more options for our team. We can hire more people, book more mainstream artists and advertise and market VibeHub in more places. The greater the support from the community, the faster and higher you will see your Vibe rise in price Smiley
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:36:46 PM

The only drawback is the graphics. That's when we can participate in the films, it will be something.
PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:38:46 PM

To be a bit poetic i find that what you wanna democratize is so beautiful. To be able to meet your mother, brother, or anybody as if he was next to you in real time is very beautiful. Future is beautiful Smiley

At my local hospital they've a project that let's chronically sick kids "believe" their at home instead of in their hospital room. Stuff like that means sooooo much!

Wow, that seems like a beautiful project and with a humane cause. I think Vibehub can help them move forward.
Actually I do not think that meetings directly have the same feelings if the meeting is done through technology. But this is just my opinion and my experience.
On the other hand, the bussiness things like marketplace and anything else are very promising things from this project.

Of course it's not the same. But since the kids can't leave the hopsital and the parents/family/friends can't be their constantly, it's a great alternative! And the feeling of "being in your home" should have a positive impact as well.

kateheoa

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:44:27 PM

Found it on youtube. He talked about why he invested in VibeHub ICO. can be useful for some ppl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzow35YXeUE
Thank you for sharing. Very helpful video for us
Same here. really funny .This is the most viewed video on youtube about Vibehub I believe
And I liked the video, briefly and clearly explained. And thanks to the Dev for the instant answers.
You are all welcome. Hope u guys can find it useful
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:56:58 PM

Guys, dont ask about special exchanges. Its not possible to predict on wich one the token get listed. Just wait for the development. The project will grow and the exchanges will come by themselfes.

Well, since I worked with some teams, in fact you can.

Just some exchanges are more harder to get and don't want you to disclose the information because it could have an influence on the price.
Well yes, who would not dream that would be taken by polonix for example.. but alas not everything depends on the beginning project, there are nuances, subtleties and also mountains of work, it seems to me that for VIBEHub team it's feasible
Bittrex has already outstripped Polonix by money volume, so you need to dream about bittrex Roll Eyes
kateheoa

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:58:58 PM

Do not miss out Official Token Sale 5% Bonus Round in 4 days
http://www.vibehub.io/ico/
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 08:07:01 PM

The only drawback is the graphics. That's when we can participate in the films, it will be something.

You remember when cellphones had huge antennas and came with a battery that was close to the size of a small car battery. Thing change homie. by 2030, a VR hardware might just be the size of regular sunglasses with no wires.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:11:15 PM

Hi

When will you release a stable version of your platform?
in roadmap it's written: immplement AR/VR platform scheduled for the date: feb 1, 2018
I suppose somewhere about at this date you can expect stable product! I think so
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:24:48 PM

Yes i think we can expect a product in feb 2018. Devs said that they are already ready for bug announcement and the project is far in developpement. And i trust them when they said that. The ico is going pretty well, 5% bonus round in 4 days don't miss it too its worth it !
Im impatient to see the features devs will show us soon, it will be great !
Drokzid

Activity: 927
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 08:48:48 PM

Maximum support from the community would present many more options for our team. We can hire more people, book more mainstream artists and advertise and market VibeHub in more places. The greater the support from the community, the faster and higher you will see your Vibe rise in price Smiley
Most of the time in every project the community requests stuff from the team or especially the dev. But after reading your answer I ask myself what are your expectations to the community? What can we actively contrive to support this project? Let's make this project a great one together.

BTC IS KING!
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:52:41 PM

Don't know about you but I really want to see a guitar lesson via VR as soon as it's deployed. Can you imagine Joe Satriani giving a special lesson to one lucky guy 5000 miles away but in the very same Joe's room thanks to VR ? Maybe you can use something like this for platform launch Grin

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
windreamteam

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:03:03 PM

Virtual reality has beautiful days ahead.
It has been used in different areas given its extensive functionality. It is also used in the military, education and various other fields. It adds more dimensions to different areas. Virtual reality is used in aviation and architecture to visualize the final product.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:13:22 PM

Virtual reality has a very bright future ahead. The Void is an example that is just mindblowing. As soon as there are full emergent suits available we will be able to live another life.
The upcoming movie Ready player go is also a reference to VR. Check it out.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:18:25 PM

Most of the time in every project the community requests stuff from the team or especially the dev. But after reading your answer I ask myself what are your expectations to the community? What can we actively contrive to support this project? Let's make this project a great one together.

You are right, a lot of people seem to forget about the impact of a big and supportive community. With supportive I dont mean blindly hyping a project but informing yourself about the project, possibly advertising it or just helping and answering others who are also interested. Such a vital community always draws the attention of new investors and is a key to a good project.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:28:52 PM

Don't know about you but I really want to see a guitar lesson via VR as soon as it's deployed. Can you imagine Joe Satriani giving a special lesson to one lucky guy 5000 miles away but in the very same Joe's room thanks to VR ? Maybe you can use something like this for platform launch Grin

I really think thats possible, not Joe Satriani but maybe another guitar teacher Smiley.
It would be great to join some classes using VR. Endless possibilities for this project. Only 4 days left to get a bonus of 5%, lets hope some big investors found VIBEHub Smiley
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:38:09 PM

Has anyone followed the sale? curios on status...
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:43:41 PM

Hi

When will you release a stable version of your platform?
in roadmap it's written: immplement AR/VR platform scheduled for the date: feb 1, 2018
I suppose somewhere about at this date you can expect stable product! I think so
Stable Beta should be released earlier. If I'm not mistaken there was some info about October/November. In February they will probably have full version of platform
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:45:14 PM

I guess the main way to keep supporting the project, especially after the product launch would be to keep telling others about the project - whether by word-of-mouth to friends or on larger platforms like forums and social media. The more people that use it, the more entrenched and popular the project will be (of course that assumes that the devs keep doing the good work they have been doing).

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: