Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:31:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIBEHub | Crypto Based Virtual Reality Marketplaces & Hubs  (Read 114313 times)
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:28:36 AM

Yes the possibility of Vibehub are very huge. Live concer,t cinema, show and much more ... and with that a hub where you can add lot of new application with the time. All vr lover will enjoy Vibehub, I wil buy a vr engine just to use Vibehub. And devs said that new big features will be announced soon, so i stay tuned cause I think it willl be great too.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:03:10 PM

Guys, dont ask about special exchanges. Its not possible to predict on wich one the token get listed. Just wait for the development. The project will grow and the exchanges will come by themselfes.

Well, since I worked with some teams, in fact you can.

Just some exchanges are more harder to get and don't want you to disclose the information because it could have an influence on the price.
Well yes, who would not dream that would be taken by polonix for example.. but alas not everything depends on the beginning project, there are nuances, subtleties and also mountains of work, it seems to me that for VIBEHub team it's feasible

Well poloniex begin to lose against Bittrex  Smiley

And it's been a while I think since Poloniex listed a coin.

There have been too much problems with Poloniex lately
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:07:33 PM

Yes the possibility of Vibehub are very huge. Live concer,t cinema, show and much more ... and with that a hub where you can add lot of new application with the time. All vr lover will enjoy Vibehub, I wil buy a vr engine just to use Vibehub. And devs said that new big features will be announced soon, so i stay tuned cause I think it willl be great too.

Same here - it's just a matter of time before I bite the bullet and buy a VR system. Once the full version of Vibehub is released and if the developers are able to deliver what they are planning, I'll probably fomo in.

ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:09:26 PM

What will be your monetization source?
WIll you take any fee from creator or audience?

We go into how we will monetize in our whitepaper, we have 4 revenue streams. Taking a percentage of income generated from live streams, charging for our digital assets, VR advertisements and charging fees to other platforms who want to be on VibeHub

I hope the VR advertisement is optional and can be turned of for something like a higher fee. Where i think Vibehub has most potential is the educational sector and advertisement would kinda kill that Smiley

If you put unskippable ads in education sector then I must say it will hurt the stats. For entertainment and other sectors, it is ok to have them. Live streams should be the main attraction. Have you thought about asking WWE for this matter?? I heard they are working on something VR related.

That's what I said before! Also, can you imagine old matches revived in VR ? Wouldn't be glorious to see Steve Austin v The Rock from WM17 but like if you're watching it live?

Call me old school but I was thinking about Hulk Hogan vs Andre The Giant. That would be an awesome feel to relive that.
Does Vibehub is trying to get into something like that?? May be other live streams??
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:14:21 PM

Platforms development is limitless. There is too many good ideas, i would like to see in vibehub. It won't be in release but i believe one day, all of our dreams will feature in vibehub.

For instance I would die to watch a heavyweight boxing match in vr.

viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 874

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:27:05 PM

I'm watching this project, because it has a perspective. Demonstration video watched a few days ago. I wonder how it will be in 3D really. If it is done high-quality, the project will become popular.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:08:10 PM

We go into how we will monetize in our whitepaper, we have 4 revenue streams. Taking a percentage of income generated from live streams, charging for our digital assets, VR advertisements and charging fees to other platforms who want to be on VibeHub

I hope the VR advertisement is optional and can be turned of for something like a higher fee. Where i think Vibehub has most potential is the educational sector and advertisement would kinda kill that Smiley

If you put unskippable ads in education sector then I must say it will hurt the stats. For entertainment and other sectors, it is ok to have them. Live streams should be the main attraction. Have you thought about asking WWE for this matter?? I heard they are working on something VR related.

There are options like youtubeRed, without adverts , on other platforms.I'm sure vibehub will have one as well. It's part of the course.

toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:13:19 PM

Guys, dont ask about special exchanges. Its not possible to predict on wich one the token get listed. Just wait for the development. The project will grow and the exchanges will come by themselfes.

Just some exchanges are more harder to get and don't want you to disclose the information because it could have an influence on the price.
Well yes, who would not dream that would be taken by polonix for example.. but alas not everything depends on the beginning project, there are nuances, subtleties and also mountains of work, it seems to me that for VIBEHub team it's feasible

Yep, problems of support.
And being listed on exchanges can boost the price, but it still has chance to drop
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:54:47 PM

The first time i tried the Oculus i got dizzy. It takes some time to adjust to this, this is due to the low quality of the hardware. However with the newer hardware this will all change.

For prolonged VR sessions such as collaborating in a virtual studio or classroom there really needs to be something done not only about the display resolution and framerate to reduce dizzyness, but also the weight and comfort of the whole headset.

Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 01:57:08 PM

Yep, problems of support.
And being listed on exchanges can boost the price, but it still has chance to drop

No company will reveal the possibility of been listed in an exchange prior to ICO completion. In the crypto space things change really fast, and it could really impact a company's reputation if investor feel jaded cos a promise could not be delivered.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:09:12 PM

Having a feeling of being teleported to some place through AR AND VR is quite an amazing experience. VIBEHub will make this possible. Smiley
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 02:19:04 PM

Having a feeling of being teleported to some place through AR AND VR is quite an amazing experience. VIBEHub will make this possible. Smiley

Ain't you just captain obvious all over the forum today. Log on, state the obvious, then log out. We all would be lost without your obvious comments

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:20:17 PM

It makes you less social like we already are but, it's fun  Grin
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 02:25:04 PM

It makes you less social like we already are but, it's fun  Grin

Am surprise no one has mentioned this yet, but the possibility i crave the most from AR/VR is the ability to store the memory of an interaction with a loved one and revisiting it whenever one chooses. I know it doesn't beat the teaching, entertainment etc wow factor but i would give anything to relive that last concert i went with my grand mother before she passed.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Marenos

Activity: 312
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:30:52 PM

I think as long as you do not overact with the advertising it is ok for a basic version of the platform. Maybe in the future you are able to upgrade your account to premium -> No advertising, better teachers, more bands and so on...
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:38:35 PM

Do you plan to give other developers the opportunity to launch games on your platform?

i think it could be possible to launch mini games inside the hub, but no big AAA games. the focus lays on connecting people trough the hub and offering services, afaik.

The focus is to bring live concerts, live education streams and virtual dating  to every living room in the world using VR/AR technology and holoportation technology

I think the education stream need something like this right now as the world became so small and people want to learn lots of new and different things from other part of the world. Even virtual dating is getting crazy these days so I guess its a good thing am in it.  Grin
Language learning will work perfectly on this platform. You could always hire a native speaker to improve your ability to speak fluently.

vibehubfounder

Activity: 224

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:45:52 PM

I think as long as you do not overact with the advertising it is ok for a basic version of the platform. Maybe in the future you are able to upgrade your account to premium -> No advertising, better teachers, more bands and so on...

Everyone on the VibeHub application will have access to all the concerts and education streams as long as you pay Vibe to attend. This is what makes it a complete open world  Smiley
vibehubfounder

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:48:38 PM

Yes we will, we have already raised more then enough in our ICO to purchase holoportation technology and we will be  be posting videos regularly to showcase how we are going to use it for concerts, education lessons and online dates  Smiley Smiley
vibehubfounder

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:53:16 PM

I understand how you don't like ads and to be honest I don't like ads either but you must realize that for an application like VibeHub to earn revenue we have to display advertisements.

We have to pay these storage costs and not having monetization streams and a revenue model is a catastrophic mistake for A virtual reality application. Look at Alt-Space, no monetization stream equals bankrupt
vibehubfounder

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:57:05 PM

That's what I said before! Also, can you imagine old matches revived in VR ? Wouldn't be glorious to see Steve Austin v The Rock from WM17 but like if you're watching it live?

Call me old school but I was thinking about Hulk Hogan vs Andre The Giant. That would be an awesome feel to relive that.
Does Vibehub is trying to get into something like that?? May be other live streams??

Our focus is on music, education and dating to start. These 3 things connect with every person in the world, it's important to have content that has focus on reaching mass adoption.

Although I think it's very cool to display wrestling matches and UFC events and would love to be a part of that. Our team is remained focused on music, education and dating as these 3 markets is whats going to take VR/AR technology to mass adoption  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: