Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:04:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIBEHub | Crypto Based Virtual Reality Marketplaces & Hubs  (Read 114313 times)
vibehubfounder

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:01:01 PM

Users have huge experiences in the use of virtual reality. Users feel that they are experiencing real places, hearing real sounds and seeing real things. Many have the feeling of using virtual reality technology more and more. It is highly valued by people with disabilities. Because by using virtual reality, they can explore the real world. The films produced for the RV allow the audience to see everything around them in each scene. Thus, it creates an interactive viewing experience for the audience.
I completely agree, when I first put on Oculus Rift glasses watched several interactive videos, and games - I was experienced an inexpressible feelings - now this direction is very intensively growing. In this industry, as well as in the near future, it will be worth it!
The first time i tried the Oculus i got dizzy. It takes some time to adjust to this, this is due to the low quality of the hardware. However with the newer hardware this will all change.
VIBEHub is a great initiative .. i hope some big players will incorporate the platform.

You can try out our beta now on Oculus, we have our own beta channel on there and we currently have a comfortable rating. Our developers have been working with VR technology for years and have mastered the code for no dizziness and motion sickness  Smiley

Sign up here https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScPT6ePpGxCknwgflfaoSuScTBS2EmHExIsyIHAighwsaHDQg/viewform
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:18:21 PM

What will be your monetization source?
WIll you take any fee from creator or audience?

We go into how we will monetize in our whitepaper, we have 4 revenue streams. Taking a percentage of income generated from live streams, charging for our digital assets, VR advertisements and charging fees to other platforms who want to be on VibeHub

I hope the VR advertisement is optional and can be turned of for something like a higher fee. Where i think Vibehub has most potential is the educational sector and advertisement would kinda kill that Smiley

I understand how you don't like ads and to be honest I don't like ads either but you must realize that for an application like VibeHub to earn revenue we have to display advertisements.

We have to pay these storage costs and not having monetization streams and a revenue model is a catastrophic mistake for A virtual reality application. Look at Alt-Space, no monetization stream equals bankrupt
So something like pay to become premium user who will be free from ads will be provided?
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:29:09 PM

I have one question, could the playstation VR be used on PC and be compatible with your software ?
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:03:07 PM

Yes the possibility of Vibehub are very huge. Live concer,t cinema, show and much more ... and with that a hub where you can add lot of new application with the time. All vr lover will enjoy Vibehub, I wil buy a vr engine just to use Vibehub. And devs said that new big features will be announced soon, so i stay tuned cause I think it willl be great too.

Having a feeling of being teleported to some place through AR AND VR is quite an amazing experience. VIBEHub will make this possible. Smiley

Yes we will, we have already raised more then enough in our ICO to purchase holoportation technology and we will be  be posting videos regularly to showcase how we are going to use it for concerts, education lessons and online dates  Smiley Smiley

Wow, concerts? That would be f-ing cool! That way you can be right on stage with the band OR  maybe even have your favorite band play in your living room/at your party (if enough people are wearing VR)!

bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:16:05 PM

Yes the possibility of Vibehub are very huge. Live concer,t cinema, show and much more ... and with that a hub where you can add lot of new application with the time. All vr lover will enjoy Vibehub, I wil buy a vr engine just to use Vibehub. And devs said that new big features will be announced soon, so i stay tuned cause I think it willl be great too.

Having a feeling of being teleported to some place through AR AND VR is quite an amazing experience. VIBEHub will make this possible. Smiley

Yes we will, we have already raised more then enough in our ICO to purchase holoportation technology and we will be  be posting videos regularly to showcase how we are going to use it for concerts, education lessons and online dates  Smiley Smiley

Its a great news! I've seen the featured video in OP https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d59O6cfaM0 and its way too cool. Anyway, I've read that Microsoft is developing such technology, is that you wanna plan to acquire?
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:20:55 PM

I have one question, could the playstation VR be used on PC and be compatible with your software ?

I think theoretically it's possible, but you're gonna have to deal with licensing etc. Better not hold your breath. Please, PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong, cause that would be great!

Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:46:39 PM

I think theoretically it's possible, but you're gonna have to deal with licensing etc. Better not hold your breath. Please, PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong, cause that would be great!

It can go to PC, but Sony will have to make it possible unless you create your standalone software and connectors because once you have your PSVR, you can do whatever you want with it, so it's possible, but now not, i imaging Sony wouldn't want it because then they will have to compete with oculus and htc vive, and they only want to compete with nintendo and microsoft.
Marenos

Activity: 312
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:03:51 PM

We go into how we will monetize in our whitepaper, we have 4 revenue streams. Taking a percentage of income generated from live streams, charging for our digital assets, VR advertisements and charging fees to other platforms who want to be on VibeHub

I hope the VR advertisement is optional and can be turned of for something like a higher fee. Where i think Vibehub has most potential is the educational sector and advertisement would kinda kill that Smiley

I understand how you don't like ads and to be honest I don't like ads either but you must realize that for an application like VibeHub to earn revenue we have to display advertisements.

We have to pay these storage costs and not having monetization streams and a revenue model is a catastrophic mistake for A virtual reality application. Look at Alt-Space, no monetization stream equals bankrupt
So something like pay to become premium user who will be free from ads will be provided?

No, they answered me a fiew posts before, where I had a similar question.Something like premium accounts will not be provided, since Vibehub shall be an open platform for everyone. (;
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:26:05 PM

It can go to PC, but Sony will have to make it possible unless you create your standalone software and connectors because once you have your PSVR, you can do whatever you want with it, so it's possible, but now not, i imaging Sony wouldn't want it because then they will have to compete with oculus and htc vive, and they only want to compete with nintendo and microsoft.

As soon as there is a market someone will make the connectors and software for this for sure. Wouldn't be the first time to get hardware from gaming consoles to PC. It's just the question if Sony itself will make it or someone else, but it happend more then one time.

Are there any plans to support playstation VR and other console related VR in future? Sorry if I missed the question/answer so far :/

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:27:53 PM

If you put unskippable ads in education sector then I must say it will hurt the stats. For entertainment and other sectors, it is ok to have them. Live streams should be the main attraction. Have you thought about asking WWE for this matter?? I heard they are working on something VR related.

That's what I said before! Also, can you imagine old matches revived in VR ? Wouldn't be glorious to see Steve Austin v The Rock from WM17 but like if you're watching it live?

Call me old school but I was thinking about Hulk Hogan vs Andre The Giant. That would be an awesome feel to relive that.
Does Vibehub is trying to get into something like that?? May be other live streams??

Our focus is on music, education and dating to start. These 3 things connect with every person in the world, it's important to have content that has focus on reaching mass adoption.

Although I think it's very cool to display wrestling matches and UFC events and would love to be a part of that. Our team is remained focused on music, education and dating as these 3 markets is whats going to take VR/AR technology to mass adoption  Smiley

I agree to your thought, joined for the beta testing and will post my experience. Want to see WWE or UFC matches on VR some day and hopefully it will be on Vibehub. I guess if you streamed some music concerts in the early days then vibehub will get a huge crowd soon.
vibehubfounder

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:44:17 PM

As soon as there is a market someone will make the connectors and software for this for sure. Wouldn't be the first time to get hardware from gaming consoles to PC. It's just the question if Sony itself will make it or someone else, but it happend more then one time.

Are there any plans to support playstation VR and other console related VR in future? Sorry if I missed the question/answer so far :/

Yes we will be available in playstation vr in the coming months Smiley
vibehubfounder

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:45:36 PM

If you put unskippable ads in education sector then I must say it will hurt the stats. For entertainment and other sectors, it is ok to have them. Live streams should be the main attraction. Have you thought about asking WWE for this matter?? I heard they are working on something VR related.

That's what I said before! Also, can you imagine old matches revived in VR ? Wouldn't be glorious to see Steve Austin v The Rock from WM17 but like if you're watching it live?

Call me old school but I was thinking about Hulk Hogan vs Andre The Giant. That would be an awesome feel to relive that.
Does Vibehub is trying to get into something like that?? May be other live streams??

Our focus is on music, education and dating to start. These 3 things connect with every person in the world, it's important to have content that has focus on reaching mass adoption.

Although I think it's very cool to display wrestling matches and UFC events and would love to be a part of that. Our team is remained focused on music, education and dating as these 3 markets is whats going to take VR/AR technology to mass adoption  Smiley

I agree to your thought, joined for the beta testing and will post my experience. Want to see WWE or UFC matches on VR some day and hopefully it will be on Vibehub. I guess if you streamed some music concerts in the early days then vibehub will get a huge crowd soon.

We are going to start showcasing shows using holoportation technology in our augmented reality room by the end of the year
vibehubfounder

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:47:14 PM

Yes we will, we have already raised more then enough in our ICO to purchase holoportation technology and we will be  be posting videos regularly to showcase how we are going to use it for concerts, education lessons and online dates  Smiley Smiley

Its a great news! I've seen the featured video in OP https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d59O6cfaM0 and its way too cool. Anyway, I've read that Microsoft is developing such technology, is that you wanna plan to acquire?

Yes we will be buying this technology after our token sale  Smiley
karanj

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 05:52:20 PM

Virtual Reality hubs will provide amazing user experience.

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:07:46 PM

all this will be, it's takes time for everything - I think playstation VR themselves will want cooperate with this technology, but as I said all this takes time. one thing is unique - VIBEHub have big potential, there is much to expand
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:28:13 PM

Probably yes, in white paper they mentioned that they will be partnering with Sony and other hardware companies. But don't quote me on that I could misunderstand them.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:07:38 PM

Probably yes, in white paper they mentioned that they will be partnering with Sony and other hardware companies. But don't quote me on that I could misunderstand them.

Partnering with Sony just means it will be adopted to Sony hardware, in this case the Playstation 4. This also got confirmed some posts before Smiley But for hardware support on PC of Sonys VR there must be a company or developer who write the needed drivers and there must be connectors, nothing what VIBEHub would do Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:12:30 PM

Partnering with Sony just means it will be adopted to Sony hardware, in this case the Playstation 4. This also got confirmed some posts before Smiley But for hardware support on PC of Sonys VR there must be a company or developer who write the needed drivers and there must be connectors, nothing what VIBEHub would do Smiley

Partnering with Sony doesn't mean that only Sony hw will be used. That would be suicidal. Game devs partner with nVidia all the time, that doesn't mean that the games don't work on ATI. It just means that it will be optimized for the product.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:13:00 PM

wow if this it will be happen it will be great ,i didn t read this part of white paper whith partnership between sony and vibehub,i missed it...i will search and read it now...
nicosagres

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:17:05 PM

Is anybody there?

I posted the following question last September 4th and got no answer or coment:

"Hi,

I participated in You ICO, and I used my Exodus wallet.

Any problem using this wallet? "

If this wallet is not accepted, will I get my ether back?

Somebody help?!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: