Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:49:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIBEHub | Crypto Based Virtual Reality Marketplaces & Hubs  (Read 114315 times)
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:57:36 PM

I have one question, could the playstation VR be used on PC and be compatible with your software ?
Probably yes, in white paper they mentioned that they will be partnering with Sony and other hardware companies. But don't quote me on that I could misunderstand them.

Partnering with Sony just means it will be adopted to Sony hardware, in this case the Playstation 4. This also got confirmed some posts before Smiley But for hardware support on PC of Sonys VR there must be a company or developer who write the needed drivers and there must be connectors, nothing what VIBEHub would do Smiley

Really think that shouldnt be any problem using the PS VR on VibeHub.
Think the teck team of VibeHub is capable of doing this kind of magic. It would be great if they can mention a partnership with Sony, that can attract a lot of investors. Huge investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jorenpo

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:06:44 PM

I have one question, could the playstation VR be used on PC and be compatible with your software ?
Probably yes, in white paper they mentioned that they will be partnering with Sony and other hardware companies. But don't quote me on that I could misunderstand them.

what really? they partnered with Sony? Didn't read it on whitepapers. maybe i should re-read it again. It is very good if its true.
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:14:28 PM

I think theoretically it's possible, but you're gonna have to deal with licensing etc. Better not hold your breath. Please, PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong, cause that would be great!

It can go to PC, but Sony will have to make it possible unless you create your standalone software and connectors because once you have your PSVR, you can do whatever you want with it, so it's possible, but now not, i imaging Sony wouldn't want it because then they will have to compete with oculus and htc vive, and they only want to compete with nintendo and microsoft.

As soon as there is a market someone will make the connectors and software for this for sure. Wouldn't be the first time to get hardware from gaming consoles to PC. It's just the question if Sony itself will make it or someone else, but it happend more then one time.

Are there any plans to support playstation VR and other console related VR in future? Sorry if I missed the question/answer so far :/

Yes we will be available in playstation vr in the coming months Smiley

Great, that's perfect for me !

I just have to wait some months to try the platform.

Good news that you have a partnership with Sony  Smiley
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:19:20 PM

Partnering with Sony just means it will be adopted to Sony hardware, in this case the Playstation 4. This also got confirmed some posts before Smiley But for hardware support on PC of Sonys VR there must be a company or developer who write the needed drivers and there must be connectors, nothing what VIBEHub would do Smiley

Partnering with Sony doesn't mean that only Sony hw will be used. That would be suicidal. Game devs partner with nVidia all the time, that doesn't mean that the games don't work on ATI. It just means that it will be optimized for the product.

I never said there would not be any other hardware used. I just said, that the software for sony will mainly be for used on the hardware combination which is normaly used, in this situation probably the playstation 4 and VR combi. Of course they will develop for PC hardware etc, but why they should optimize their software for a not standard hardware combination like PC/Playstation VR, as long as there is no official connection between these both Smiley If someone owns Playstation VR he has probably a Playstation 4 which is anyways supported in future Smiley Otherwise they have running software for PC. Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
vibehubfounder

Activity: 224

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:29:43 PM

what really? they partnered with Sony? Didn't read it on whitepapers. maybe i should re-read it again. It is very good if its true.

We are already on Oculus, these platforms are pleading for good content. Trust me once this token sale is complete and we get more funding and we expand our team, build ar facility, partner with mainstream artists. There is going to be a bidding war between the big players to which one lists VibeHub.
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:33:48 PM

Can you link to the news with Sony? it's already more interesting.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:35:54 PM

Good news that you have a partnership with Sony  Smiley

It's good, but let's get the facts. This is from the whitepaper:

Our virtual reality development uses Unity Engine, SteamVR SDK, Oculus SDK, Microsoft HoloLens SDK, and Sony PSVR SDK.

You can register on their website and download a SDK and in some cases they lend you a VR devkit or invest in your app through their Pub Fund.

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/develop/
https://www.giantbomb.com/playstation-4/3045-146/forums/ps4-devkit-costs-2500-sony-hands-them-out-like-can-1446488/

If VIBEHub had a more intricate deal with Sony they would probably have to be exclusive to PSVR and that's not what you want.
vibehubfounder

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:42:57 PM

Our virtual reality development uses Unity Engine, SteamVR SDK, Oculus SDK, Microsoft HoloLens SDK, and Sony PSVR SDK.

You can register on their website and download a SDK and in some cases they lend you a VR devkit or invest in your app through their Pub Fund.

https://www.giantbomb.com/playstation-4/3045-146/forums/ps4-devkit-costs-2500-sony-hands-them-out-like-can-1446488/

If VIBEHub had a more intricate deal with Sony they would probably have to be exclusive to PSVR and that's not what you want.

Exactly, keeping our options open to be compatible with all platforms is very important. However, we are open to exclusives if the right deal is presented to us  Smiley
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:44:34 PM

Its good that they dont focus on just one hardware. At this moment you don't know which will be the future market leader for VR technology so it's great that they make VIBEHub compatible with all the big VR systems that are out there.
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:46:25 PM

I wonder how will be dating in virtual reality. Roll Eyes Do not have this video?
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:29:48 PM

Even PlayStation 4 is good news, because many casual players has got a sony headset and are potential clients for VIBEHub marketplace. In USA console market is very big
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:46:33 PM

Yes Vibehub will be avaiblable ln a lot of VR device, its a pretty good news. For exemple how love IT have a Vr device like the the PS4 headset. That will open the market more, a lot of people even casual will use the Vibehub hub. And Vibehub will work in all Vr device, so everyone with a VR headset will have a chance to use the platform. Its really good for the future. I'm impatient to see the hub !
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:34:45 PM

I think theoretically it's possible, but you're gonna have to deal with licensing etc. Better not hold your breath. Please, PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong, cause that would be great!

It can go to PC, but Sony will have to make it possible unless you create your standalone software and connectors because once you have your PSVR, you can do whatever you want with it, so it's possible, but now not, i imaging Sony wouldn't want it because then they will have to compete with oculus and htc vive, and they only want to compete with nintendo and microsoft.

As soon as there is a market someone will make the connectors and software for this for sure. Wouldn't be the first time to get hardware from gaming consoles to PC. It's just the question if Sony itself will make it or someone else, but it happend more then one time.

Are there any plans to support playstation VR and other console related VR in future? Sorry if I missed the question/answer so far :/

Yes we will be available in playstation vr in the coming months Smiley

Wow, that's awesome!!!! That's a 1m+ user base! Glad to be wrong!

Drokzid

Activity: 931
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 11:04:45 PM

We are already on Oculus, these platforms are pleading for good content. Trust me once this token sale is complete and we get more funding and we expand our team, build ar facility, partner with mainstream artists. There is going to be a bidding war between the big players to which one lists VibeHub.
That's awesome. I am really excited how well advanced this project is and can hardly wait to receive my tokens. Most ICOs out there have not even a minimum viable product and collect tons of money.

BTC IS KING!
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:14:19 PM

Exactly, keeping our options open to be compatible with all platforms is very important. However, we are open to exclusives if the right deal is presented to us  Smiley

IMHO, it would be better for VIBEHub adapt to several A/R & V/R  technology firms, creating a platform and marketplace with multi products to make it a one stop shop would be ideal.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:54:58 AM

That's awesome. I am really excited how well advanced this project is and can hardly wait to receive my tokens. Most ICOs out there have not even a minimum viable product and collect tons of money.
It's true, I particularly see this differential, and I also believe it's worth the investment, let's wait for our tokens to land and evolve, this is bound to happen. good luck to everyone
vibehubfounder

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:57:35 AM

An information session with VibeHub https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Chl60_2qib8&feature=youtu.be
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 05:07:29 AM

So technically they just using this companies SDK, which any developer can choose to utilize. So it's not really a partnership at the moment, just incorporating Sony's data into their code.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:12:29 AM

Is anybody there?

I posted the following question last September 4th and got no answer or coment:

"Hi,

I participated in You ICO, and I used my Exodus wallet.

Any problem using this wallet? "

If this wallet is not accepted, will I get my ether back?

Somebody help?!

If your worried about exodus wallet not receiving your token you can always transfer you account to myetherwallet via prrivate key here is the guide.

http://support.exodus.io/article/86-how-can-i-view-my-private-keys
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:16:31 AM

Is anybody there?

I posted the following question last September 4th and got no answer or coment:

"Hi,

I participated in You ICO, and I used my Exodus wallet.

Any problem using this wallet? "

If this wallet is not accepted, will I get my ether back?

Somebody help?!

If your worried about exodus wallet not receiving your token you can always transfer you account to myetherwallet via prrivate key here is the guide.

http://support.exodus.io/article/86-how-can-i-view-my-private-keys

Exodus doesn't usually accept tokens, they just work with eth only, BUT you could export the private key of your account and just import it to either mist, metamask or MEW to manipulate your eth tokens, so YES, you could invest with exodus, BUT you will have to export your wallet to another wallet that CAN accept eth tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: