Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:56:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIBEHub | Crypto Based Virtual Reality Marketplaces & Hubs  (Read 114313 times)
stormcleric

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 09:11:04 AM

I never thought you would buy holo-lens and the holo portation technology from Microsoft, I thought you were going to build your own, though this approach is will make things faster and has more sense, and is good to know you already have the funds to buy it, good luck Cheesy.

VibeHub's mission is to create a crypto based virtual reality marketplace and hubs and not to invent VR & AR technologies, but who knows in the future, VibeHub could make its own holoportation gadget that is much better than Microsoft Smiley

it's got a long way to go until then. lets just focus on the ICO for now. no use talking about what might be.
VibeHub aims to create content for the VR users and also offer their platform to other VR indie makers and live streaming, don`t get sidetrack saying that they will surpass microsoft that is an overstatement.

Yes we are focusing on software not hardware... competing with Microsoft is a big mistake, we want to work along side them

Probably the best you guys can do. Going for hardware would be so fucking expensive and there are a lot of different developer working on different hardware. As long as it gives everything you need, you really should avoid making such a big step at all, at least that's what I am thinking.

By the way, thank you that you are answering all the questions as often as possible. A lot of ther developers aren't even looking at their ANNs for days or don't even try to answer questions because they got too many.

When there's hardware, you must know where's your place, and this is thirdparty. Wonder if all currently available VR hardware is vibehub compliant or you will be exclusive for certain vendor(s) only, more or less like in the videogaming scene. Is there an official position on this matter?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:16:51 AM

This project sounds interesting - is there a marketing plan/budget for it?

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:17:11 AM

I never thought you would buy holo-lens and the holo portation technology from Microsoft, I thought you were going to build your own, though this approach is will make things faster and has more sense, and is good to know you already have the funds to buy it, good luck Cheesy.

VibeHub's mission is to create a crypto based virtual reality marketplace and hubs and not to invent VR & AR technologies, but who knows in the future, VibeHub could make its own holoportation gadget that is much better than Microsoft Smiley

it's got a long way to go until then. lets just focus on the ICO for now. no use talking about what might be.
VibeHub aims to create content for the VR users and also offer their platform to other VR indie makers and live streaming, don`t get sidetrack saying that they will surpass microsoft that is an overstatement.

The product will fall or stand by support of hardware vendors. The idea of a central VR hub is awesome but if you have no hardware that supports it then you're in a lot of trouble.
As this is the startup of the project, i believe there's still time enought to get all vendors on-board.
Imagine that Vibehub would be an app in the playstation scene.. would be awesome Smiley

Yes we are focusing on software not hardware... competing with Microsoft is a big mistake, we want to work along side them

Probably the best you guys can do. Going for hardware would be so fucking expensive and there are a lot of different developer working on different hardware. As long as it gives everything you need, you really should avoid making such a big step at all, at least that's what I am thinking.

By the way, thank you that you are answering all the questions as often as possible. A lot of ther developers aren't even looking at their ANNs for days or don't even try to answer questions because they got too many.

When there's hardware, you must know where's your place, and this is thirdparty. Wonder if all currently available VR hardware is vibehub compliant or you will be exclusive for certain vendor(s) only, more or less like in the videogaming scene. Is there an official position on this matter?
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:26:42 AM

It was mentioned earlier in this thread that VibeHub will be compliant with all brands of hardware.

what about VR hardware? if i want to buy VR, am i can buy in any market?

VibeHub is providing the software, you have to get yourself VR glasses. You can use an Oculus or HTC Vive, for example and can check out their beta, yet!
the final software of VibeHub will be compatible with all brands/types of VR glasses?...

Yes of course, By November we will be compatible with all major brands of hardware devices  Smiley
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:52:12 AM

They are already doing marketing.
Their name is being mentioned with Microsoft, Sony etc. So, it's a good start to work with.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:54:52 AM

It was mentioned earlier in this thread that VibeHub will be compliant with all brands of hardware.

A little addition to this, dev didn't close the doors for exclusive.

He told that if there is a good offer for go exclusive, they can go with it.

Which i think there would be some interest for exclusive, but don't know the offer will be enough for it.

Drokzid

Activity: 931
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 10:02:01 AM

Developing/building their own holoportation technology would cost waay too much for a small company. Just imagine how big Microsoft is and the team behind the development and how much money they have available for their work.
Maybe there a whitelabel providers availble which VIBEHub could easily integrate into their own marketplace?

BTC IS KING!
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:13:13 AM

Everything is mentioned in their Whitepaper and Announcement thread. They are also listed at various sites and they are making partnerships with Sony, Microsoft, etc.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:57:01 AM

Everything is mentioned in their Whitepaper and Announcement thread. They are also listed at various sites and they are making partnerships with Sony, Microsoft, etc.

Not to mention the bounties they're doing. all of that add up to a lot of buzz going around.

helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:38:34 AM

It's a shame about US citizens (and now Chinese citizens) not being to participate. Obviously, there's the option of using a VPN, but there's a still a huge number of untapped people who would otherwise be keen to invest in Vibehub.

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:50:26 AM

It's a shame about US citizens (and now Chinese citizens) not being to participate. Obviously, there's the option of using a VPN, but there's a still a huge number of untapped people who would otherwise be keen to invest in Vibehub.
anyway this will not affect the overall situation , I think in the near future as it will solve this problem - people should and will do what they want, especially if it's in the legal field.. apparently the government of these countries is afraid for the national currency
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:12:59 PM

anyway this will not affect the overall situation , I think in the near future as it will solve this problem - people should and will do what they want, especially if it's in the legal field.. apparently the government of these countries is afraid for the national currency

I think its a positive sign for other top country investors, U.S.A and China were the major league population who invested into new potential ICO's and took most of the profit. Now they got a hurdle and now everyone gets a chance. Vibehubs application is widespread and futuristic so people will be interested in it.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:25:32 PM

I think its a positive sign for other top country investors, U.S.A and China were the major league population who invested into new potential ICO's and took most of the profit. Now they got a hurdle and now everyone gets a chance. Vibehubs application is widespread and futuristic so people will be interested in it.

Actually i need to make a correction, U.S.A citizens can't invest but there is no restriction for chinese investors. Chinese icos are banned but investors have freedom to do whatever they want.

For u.s.a need to make crazy amount of paperwork to grant a permission so vibehub is avoiding it like most of the icos.

bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:32:44 PM

I was reminded of the Star Wars movies where there is a hologram scene and I can't imagine that its real now. VibeHub is one of the front liners of this technology. Smiley
tiger5056

Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:59:48 PM

i can see lots of use cases of this technology. showing here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Chl60_2qib8&feature=youtu.be is only few examples. you can imaging many other applications. loving this project

Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 01:14:56 PM

Not to mention the bounties they're doing. all of that add up to a lot of buzz going around.

OK, not to get ahead of ourselves. there is no partnership with Sony or Microsoft yet. Rather, they are incorporating this companies tech into their platform hoping that it might lead to a partnership in the future

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:30:43 PM

It would be cool to have a video to see what the actual technology can do if the previous one show what could be achieved 2 years ago  Smiley
Which hardware do you need to test the platform?

LifeOfDoge

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:39:54 PM

i can see lots of use cases of this technology. showing here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Chl60_2qib8&feature=youtu.be is only few examples. you can imaging many other applications. loving this project

But first important is mass adaptation of hw before project like this can move forward, so let hope that happens soon  Wink

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 01:46:23 PM

It would be cool to have a video to see what the actual technology can do if the previous one show what could be achieved 2 years ago  Smiley

Currently you can test the platform with oculus but they plan to expand to other hardwares

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
tiger5056

Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:51:06 PM

Currently you can test the platform with oculus but they plan to expand to other hardwares

that is great. VR is definitely next big opportunity 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: