Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:43:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIBEHub | Crypto Based Virtual Reality Marketplaces & Hubs  (Read 114313 times)
vibehubfounder

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:05:40 AM

Hello I'm new here for this project. I see your video. So this is a platform for vr app dev or for vr marketplace?

It is a VR marketplace under one single dashboard.

Yes, all of the marketplaces will be on the same dashboard

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lamongan12345

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 05:22:14 AM

Eth raised: 5088 with max cap : 115k eth
I do not see how many min cap of this ico, is that 5k eth already reach the min cap limit?
one more week to add to the sale of vibehube tokens and i hope this project succesful

●     ►     ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯     ◄     ●
█    Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games    █
Facebook         |         Twitter         |         Telegram         |         LinkedIn         |         Github         |         Discord         |         Medium         |         Reddit
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:40:27 AM

VibeHub is proud to announce the partnership with LiveTourLab and we are very excited to bring their two co-founders Joakim Holmer and Anders Larsson on the VibeHub team as full-time partners to oversee and be involved in the daily operations of VibeHub.
Those are the announcements that will kick off this campaign even more, really awesome new for the project. We are now excited about more news you are promising.
I bet you will see an increase in ICO activity.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:04:06 AM

VibeHub is proud to announce the partnership with LiveTourLab and we are very excited to bring their two co-founders Joakim Holmer and Anders Larsson on the VibeHub team as full-time partners to oversee and be involved in the daily operations of VibeHub.
Those are the announcements that will kick off this campaign even more, really awesome new for the project. We are now excited about more news you are promising.
I bet you will see an increase in ICO activity.

This is the type of announcement that could kick this into the stratosphere. Keep it up guys, hope you got more aces up your sleeve.

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:14:05 AM

just one day left for going online with the new plattform, according to the roadmap. are you guys excited about it?

will it really go online and being able to trade with vibecoins?
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:32:06 AM

I do not see how many min cap of this ico, is that 5k eth already reach the min cap limit?
one more week to add to the sale of vibehube tokens and i hope this project succesful

I don't think there is any soft cap. Because they already devoloped the product and just looking funds for improve it. So there shouldn't be a soft cap.

vibehubfounder

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:34:24 AM

just one day left for going online with the new plattform, according to the roadmap. are you guys excited about it?

Roadmap states October 15th  Smiley
vibehubfounder

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:36:33 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2017, 06:49:13 AM by vibehubfounder

I don't think there is any soft cap. Because they already devoloped the product and just looking funds for improve it. So there shouldn't be a soft cap.

We have also raised over 5k ETH which is above what a soft cap would be regardless and like you said we are already in beta, its a matter of now improving our beta with more environments and digital assets, expanding our team further, purchasing holoportation technology. marketing the platform and having funds to collaborate with mainstream artists  Smiley

More support from the community would be amazing, we do expect a lot of movement in the final few days with how our token sale is designed and this expansion of our team will help a lot as well.
pynetx

Merit: 262

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:04:22 AM

It's October 15 not September 15. Grin
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:19:37 AM

It still has not changed on the first page's road map picture
vibehubfounder

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:31:24 AM

It still has not changed on the first page's road map picture

strange it's udpated on our site... will let dev know
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:38:21 AM

This is better than many ICO out there. dont have any product  Kiss
Exactly, VibeHub has fully working alpha - everyone can see that this product works and looks beautiful. They recently announcement that they will expand dev team
andersl

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:48:48 AM

Dear all,

let me share a few words of why I decided to support this project.

My experience from many years within the telecom sector taught me something very important: Fundamentally new technology is the opposite of a zero sum game. It is not about gaining relative grounds on each other.

It is all about collaboration and growing the industry as a whole, and if done well, the industry will grow by a factor thousand or even a million times. I also learned that analysts usually underestimate the magnitude of new technology impact, since we simply cannot imagine how fundamentally the world will change. Anyone who has experienced the impact of mobile telephony, the smartphone, Internet or now the emerging crypto tech knows that is true. It will be true for VR as well. My estimate for the VR sector growth is well beyond the typical analyst +1000% estimate to 2020.

I instantly fell in love with the demos created by the VIBEHub team. I feel that both the the music concert holoport and the high quality social museum is exactly what the VR industry needs to show the world right now.

The LiveTourLAB VR framework on WebVR is very much a here-and-now entry ticket for anyone to create and experience interactive cinematic / recorded VR today. It works to get more people on-board on the VR train and we saw that it can complement VIBEHub's bleeding-edge top-end rendered tech. VIBEHub now has access to our framework, expertise and early feature roadmap.

I also liked both Mathew and Alessio from the first contact. I felt they have done this out of love for VR, music and technology, with a real product, real technology and real contact network in the music industry. Many others just have an idea in a whitepaper. Call me old school but I like results and execution.

When my children grow up, media will be the same as VR. I feel that I have a personal responsibility to do what I can to shape VR into a truly active experience, which fuels our imagination and helps us to be more present in the moment. I think that the VIBEHub team is doing a great service to the VR industry and I genuinely feel that they deserve all our support in moving the VR industry forward, for everyone’s benefit.

Anders Larsson, Co-Founder and Lead Developer LiveTourLAB
levyashin

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:20:25 AM

Dear all,

My experience from many years within the telecom sector taught me something very important: Fundamentally new technology is the opposite of a zero sum game. It is not about gaining relative grounds on each other.

It is all about collaboration and growing the industry as a whole, and if done well, the industry will grow by a factor thousand or even a million times. I also learned that analysts usually underestimate the magnitude of new technology impact, since we simply cannot imagine how fundamentally the world will change. Anyone who has experienced the impact of mobile telephony, the smartphone, Internet or now the emerging crypto tech knows that is true. It will be true for VR as well. My estimate for the VR sector growth is well beyond the typical analyst +1000% estimate to 2020.

I instantly fell in love with the demos created by the VIBEHub team. I feel that both the the music concert holoport and the high quality social museum is exactly what the VR industry needs to show the world right now.

The LiveTourLAB VR framework on WebVR is very much a here-and-now entry ticket for anyone to create and experience interactive cinematic / recorded VR today. It works to get more people on-board on the VR train and we saw that it can complement VIBEHub's bleeding-edge top-end rendered tech. VIBEHub now has access to our framework, expertise and early feature roadmap.

I also liked both Mathew and Alessio from the first contact. I felt they have done this out of love for VR, music and technology, with a real product, real technology and real contact network in the music industry. Many others just have an idea in a whitepaper. Call me old school but I like results and execution.

When my children grow up, media will be the same as VR. I feel that I have a personal responsibility to do what I can to shape VR into a truly active experience, which fuels our imagination and helps us to be more present in the moment. I think that the VIBEHub team is doing a great service to the VR industry and I genuinely feel that they deserve all our support in moving the VR industry forward, for everyone’s benefit.

When i saw a long post from a newbie with activity 1 i told myself that it won't be a good one. Your post has mistaken me.

Thank you for believing and joining the project and also coming here and making a great post, it's reassuring.

I now believe project even more.

Buckwheet

Activity: 169

Green Mining 85% Cheaper

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:36:37 AM

Dear all,

Hi Anders Larsson. Thank for share your review about this project. I believe in VR future too. And I think Vibehub will be an awesome project for this years

andersl

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:54:49 AM

Dear all,

When i saw a long post from a newbie with activity 1 i told myself that it won't be a good one. Your post has mistaken me.

Thank you for believing and joining the project and also coming here and making a great post, it's reassuring.

I now believe project even more.

Haha, true! Thank you for that.
To my defense, I had an account here in the early days :-) Good to be back.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 09:32:51 AM

Dear all,

amazing move from VIBEhub. now we have professional Developer from LiveTourLAB.
welcome and thanks for your support, sir. hope this project can success in any section, not only game, but in learning center to.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
pynetx

Merit: 262

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:46:12 AM

Dear all,

Now, that is some convincing post.
I also believe in VR/AR as future. This won't go anywhere it will just get better.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:39:28 AM

Nice words Anders, I agree with you oin every point that's why I invested in it, this has the potential to shake education/music markets

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
FIEX

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:48:03 AM

Some great words here!
I also fell in love with the demos, its so good and you see the potential it has.

VR is going to take over the world Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: