Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:48:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIBEHub | Crypto Based Virtual Reality Marketplaces & Hubs  (Read 114313 times)
Marenos

Activity: 312
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:50:39 AM

Well, not changing the world....open up an entire marketplace with VR for musicians is changing the music world in my opinion

Definitely. And there is no problem with it. Further its a pro argument, since other projects are promising heaven and earth but nothing happen. I'm convinced and looking forward to the development of Vibehub (;

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:53:32 AM

VIBEHub great project ! most vr games have in game currencies...how is this any different? i also see they plan to allow users to purchase vibe currency thru in app purchases...which would make it very easy for non crypto ppl to get in. Also if you have even been part of a global project before, the payment system is the hardest to implement because of the diff currencies and exchange rates, and legalities...not to mention decentralized systems scale better then centralized ones...They have great team, and you can tell by their beta, which looks amazing...which is also rarity in icos theses days...they have actual working product...it just makes sense for meta world to have real crypto currency...i wish them the best of luck...last thought if you dont think that VR or AR is going to be the future, you simple have not done a enough research, its a no brainer...and when those new consumer devices start hitting the market, then you will fully understand what these guys are trying to do.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:55:23 AM

So we've talked a lot about VR and AR, but what about the crypto? How do VR/AR and cryptocurrencies benefit from each other?
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:04:23 AM

So we've talked a lot about VR and AR, but what about the crypto? How do VR/AR and cryptocurrencies benefit from each other?

May be they will start explaining to us in coming days because how they are going to release with blockchain. Any how this is going to be very good news for the VibeHub team now they can secure their roadmap with the whole heartedly.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:10:35 AM

Using alternative currencies means you don't have to go the traditional route for investing. You can take it to the people without intermediaries like kickstarter and the like.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:25:59 AM

Dear all,

let me share a few words of why I decided to support this project.

My experience from many years within the telecom sector taught me something very important: Fundamentally new technology is the opposite of a zero sum game. It is not about gaining relative grounds on each other.

It is all about collaboration and growing the industry as a whole, and if done well, the industry will grow by a factor thousand or even a million times. I also learned that analysts usually underestimate the magnitude of new technology impact, since we simply cannot imagine how fundamentally the world will change. Anyone who has experienced the impact of mobile telephony, the smartphone, Internet or now the emerging crypto tech knows that is true. It will be true for VR as well. My estimate for the VR sector growth is well beyond the typical analyst +1000% estimate to 2020.

I instantly fell in love with the demos created by the VIBEHub team. I feel that both the the music concert holoport and the high quality social museum is exactly what the VR industry needs to show the world right now.

The LiveTourLAB VR framework on WebVR is very much a here-and-now entry ticket for anyone to create and experience interactive cinematic / recorded VR today. It works to get more people on-board on the VR train and we saw that it can complement VIBEHub's bleeding-edge top-end rendered tech. VIBEHub now has access to our framework, expertise and early feature roadmap.

I also liked both Mathew and Alessio from the first contact. I felt they have done this out of love for VR, music and technology, with a real product, real technology and real contact network in the music industry. Many others just have an idea in a whitepaper. Call me old school but I like results and execution.

When my children grow up, media will be the same as VR. I feel that I have a personal responsibility to do what I can to shape VR into a truly active experience, which fuels our imagination and helps us to be more present in the moment. I think that the VIBEHub team is doing a great service to the VR industry and I genuinely feel that they deserve all our support in moving the VR industry forward, for everyone’s benefit.

Anders Larsson, Co-Founder and Lead Developer LiveTourLAB

Now, that is some convincing post.
I also believe in VR/AR as future. This won't go anywhere it will just get better.

First of all. Welcome on board Anders!

You are absolutely right. We cannot imagine how fundamentally the world will change with the introduction of a new technology.

I always think about the woman who died earlier this year as the last human who was born in the 19th century.
When she was a kid cars weren‘t common but carriages for locomotion. Today we are talking about self-driving cars. She lived when the Wright brothers successfully flew the first time with an airplane and witnessed how the first men were on the moon. From sending letters it changed to global instant messaging and video chat via the internet.

What I am trying  to say with all of this here. If we look at how much this woman saw the world change in her lifetime it could give us a vague idea what could be possible in the future. Thinking about this makes me always excited about what new new inventions the future might bring. And I am totally convinced VR technology is still in its early stages. Thats why I love this project and I like  the opportunity to be involved from the beginning.
tiger5056

Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:13:01 PM

Hello I'm new here for this project. I see your video. So this is a platform for vr app dev or for vr marketplace?

This is a platform so artists can play live shows. educators of any subject can stream content in real time, people can go on virtual dates and music creators can find other musicians to collaborate with. These marketplaces will be streamed in Augmented and Virtual Reality technology and for the big performances or streams using holoportation technology

The monetization opportunities for all parties involved is astronomical
Even VR is the future but now many people can't use it right now. Look at 600$ for an ocolus.

Price will come down as demand rise. $600 is reasonable for now i can see under $300 in near future

bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:15:59 PM

VibeHubs consortium with LiveTourLAB would mean double the technological skills needed to make this project a  success. That's a sweet collaboration in the field of VR & AR Smiley
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 12:24:35 PM

Hello I'm new here for this project. I see your video. So this is a platform for vr app dev or for vr marketplace?

This is a platform so artists can play live shows. educators of any subject can stream content in real time, people can go on virtual dates and music creators can find other musicians to collaborate with. These marketplaces will be streamed in Augmented and Virtual Reality technology and for the big performances or streams using holoportation technology

Even VR is the future but now many people can't use it right now. Look at 600$ for an ocolus.

Price will come down as demand rise. $600 is reasonable for now i can see under $300 in near future

Vr will end up been under $50 with time. Just as you have cellphones indifferent price ranges. A vr headset will follow suite.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:34:21 PM

Vr will end up been under $50 with time. Just as you have cellphones indifferent price ranges. A vr headset will follow suite.

I don't think so, too much technologies in it. Watch the evolution of smartphone prices, if you want quality, you need to invest a good amount of money.
vibehubfounder

Activity: 224

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:19:15 PM

1............A global currency
2............eliminating the reliance on visa/mastercard integration from country to country
3............DECENTRALIZED VIRTUAL WORLD
4............The use of smart contracts is extremely important

Not to mention members of our team are strongly against FIAT and believe cryptos and blockchain technology is the FUTURE
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:58:58 PM

Thanks for your answer. I'm curious about number 3. The VIBEHub whitepaper mentions decentralization only once, specifically in the context of a marketplace for creative services.

What can you tell us about VIBEHub's decentralized virtual world?
gamechain

Activity: 162

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:04:52 PM

I don't know what the project would develop in the future,but I know that the dev team work hard.
so I think it would sucessful. Wink
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:14:15 PM

Good VR headsets will always be pricey. I think high-end products will always cost over 500$

ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:17:39 PM

1............A global currency
2............eliminating the reliance on visa/mastercard integration from country to country
4............The use of smart contracts is extremely important

Not to mention members of our team are strongly against FIAT and believe cryptos and blockchain technology is the FUTURE

Not just your team, most of us here are against fiat usage. Thats why we see widespread support for cryptos. The decentralized virtual world may be the game changer here because the real life application is huge and people need this technology.
tiger5056

Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:18:59 PM

lets hope VIBEHUB will release more hardware support as their product mature so we have multi choice.

vibehubfounder

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:45:34 PM

Thanks for your answer. I'm curious about number 3. The VIBEHub whitepaper mentions decentralization only once, specifically in the context of a marketplace for creative services.

Well when you are a cryptocurrency and you are built on Ethereum. Decentralized is pretty obvious, The Decentralized world and Ethereum's technology in a Virtual World is huge for various reasons, the smart contracts that we will use on this platform will be very important for artists to artists transactions, smart contracts for paid lessons from educators. guaranteed concerts and education streams to meet everyones needs and you could even have a smart contract for a date so you never get stood up haha That is the tip of the iceberg, as the platform develops we will add more marketplaces to only allow more and more use of the smart contracts.

Also keeping away from the centralized platform in the future will be beneficial. A community, artists, educator driven platform will ensure The VibeHub application is constructed and ran by the people for the people. Keeping corporate companies clear of running our Virtual and future Virtual Worlds we believe is of the up most importance.

vibehubfounder

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:55:11 PM

Good VR headsets will always be pricey. I think high-end products will always cost over 500$

You can buy an oculus now on sale for 399, prices will only continue to drop. As you guys have stated, top of the line vr/ar equipment will always be in the sweet spot of 500 dollars. When Augmented Reality takes over and microsoft gets the hololens more advanced and down to that sweet spot price range. That will be massive for the ar/vr market
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:12:46 PM

VibeHub is proud to announce the partnership with LiveTourLab and we are very excited to bring their two co-founders Joakim Holmer and Anders Larsson on the VibeHub team as full-time partners to oversee and be involved in the daily operations of VibeHub.

Both Joakim and Anders are extremely well respected and have been heavily involved in the technology sector for the past 20 years. Anders is one of the key factors in why broadband internet is in south asia today. Along with Joakim and Anders ,Mark Koops will be coming onto the team as an adviser. Mark has years of experience in software development and has been a cryptocurrency activist since the beginning of bitcoin.

Along with Anders and Joakim we are very pleased to announce four developers they are brining onto the VibeHub team. You can see all new team members with their bios and linkedin accounts on our landing page at vibehub.io

This is very big news for VibeHub, Adding important and well respected members to our team will do nothing but ensure VibeHub remain the biggest innovator in the Virtual/Augmented reality sector and provide an air of legitimacy to our current investors and potential investors.

Before our token sale is even complete we have a working beta. Web based platform is live and have now expanded our team in a massive way. VibeHub is here to stay and we deliver on every promise ahead of schedule.

Please stay tuned for our next update. We are always working behind the scenes 😊

LiveTourLab looks really great as an partner. I have checked their website and they themself look very dedicated to the business. Also great to see more people joining your team. People with such a big experience over the years will be a big plus for you  Cheesy

Thank you for your kind words, we are very excited to bring such established members to our team  Smiley

Wow, that's a great partner indeed. Love their work.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:26:24 PM

Well when you are a cryptocurrency and you are built on Ethereum. Decentralized is pretty obvious, The Decentralized world and Ethereum's technology in a Virtual World is huge for various reasons, the smart contracts that we will use on this platform will be very important for artists to artists transactions, smart contracts for paid lessons from educators. guaranteed concerts and education streams to meet everyones needs and you could even have a smart contract for a date so you never get stood up haha That is the tip of the iceberg, as the platform develops we will add more marketplaces to only allow more and more use of the smart contracts.

Also keeping away from the centralized platform in the future will be beneficial. A community, artists, educator driven platform will ensure The VibeHub application is constructed and ran by the people for the people. Keeping corporate companies clear of running our Virtual and future Virtual Worlds we believe is of the up most importance.

This is the tip of the iceberg yes and not only for VibeHub but also for cryptos in general, and Raiden Network on Ethereum is also not so far away, this will boost every platform build on Ether chain

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: