Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:46:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 197 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌟🌟 Datum - Unlock the Bln $$ Data Economy - ICO 29th October - 🌟🌟  (Read 84825 times)
bitjet

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:04:52 AM

this might help government and health care sector since lots of requiements
I think advertising industry will get more profit from this project than other industry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:17:57 AM

I think advertising industry will get more profit from this project than other industry

most likely, but any application of this project should be encouraged. what if the fitness devices we used sold our data thru Datum to research centers. then the info is used in research.

Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:40:04 AM

most likely, but any application of this project should be encouraged. what if the fitness devices we used sold our data thru Datum to research centers. then the info is used in research.

Our info could be used in research, science, politics, ads, Tv, etc. everywhere, also to do fraudulent schemes, so be careful where and to who you sell your data, and be careful not to be hacked, I don't think a hacker could get into the blockchain, but they could full the people into giving them the keys, so be careful guys, this project is too good to be accused of bad security when the users are the ones giving their data away by being not careful enough.
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:05:44 AM

Our info could be used in research, science, politics, ads, Tv, etc. everywhere, also to do fraudulent schemes, so be careful where and to who you sell your data, and be careful not to be hacked, I don't think a hacker could get into the blockchain, but they could full the people into giving them the keys, so be careful guys, this project is too good to be accused of bad security when the users are the ones giving their data away by being not careful enough.

Atleast with Datum we have the choice who we want to sell it to, right now we have no idea what Google/FB and other companies do with the data the acquire.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:19:21 AM

I see many coins mentioned Revolutionary product.. Datum is actually Revolutionary but they dint use the word...  Owning our data back, its like fighting againts the giant internet and government from owning us digitally  Cool
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:41:50 AM

hey man 5000 ETH is already raised. wtf. Going to read whitepaper for more detail. project looks promising.

And it was their soft cap also. So the project will go on no matter what happens. When i am making an investment to a ico, i like knowing that it won't cancel no matter what.

Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:46:26 AM

Atleast with Datum we have the choice who we want to sell it to, right now we have no idea what Google/FB and other companies do with the data the acquire.

Right now we are giving away free data, but with datum we will be rewarded, so we have nothing to lose Smiley

mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:52:19 AM

I see many coins mentioned Revolutionary product.. Datum is actually Revolutionary but they dint use the word...  Owning our data back, its like fighting againts the giant internet and government from owning us digitally  Cool
The revolution is not long to wait, test network launch planned already in december  Cheesy

FIEX

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:10:02 AM

The revolution is not long to wait, test network launch planned already in december  Cheesy

So buy yourself into the ICO and wait for december to see DATUM go to the moon Smiley.
When test network works great and everyone can see the potential, a lot of people wants these tokens. The price will rise.

This platform really is great!
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 869

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:14:51 AM

So in the test network you can already try to sell the data? That is, in the future the test network will make the main network or launch a new one?
bitjet

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:17:42 AM

do you know this article
http://wccftech.com/tinder-data-secrets/
Tinder get 800 page data/person.
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:29:06 AM

So in the test network you can already try to sell the data? That is, in the future the test network will make the main network or launch a new one?
In December, it is planned beta release it will allow basic functionalities to be explored by developers and the community..

levyashin

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:39:02 AM

do you know this article

Every application we are using free is not free actually.

We are giving our precious data to them. Probably if we pay them instead of using our data, they would earn less money.

I hope with datum, things will change.

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:40:49 AM

Yes i think it’s possible that datum will make partnership with big managing data compagnies. Datum will help us to understand the value of our data and the data market. We will be able to make profit with them thanks to datum.

profits with your own data won't make you millionaire, bu it will be a welcome cash that will encourage you to create more and be more active, but the other half of the coin is that this could be exploited, hackers taking tons of data and sell it throughout datum could be bad, I know hackers will find a way, so one must be careful.

It will depend on the broker (Datum) if they can sell our data to other parties (universities, big Pharma, insurance, .. ). We also need to discuss the privacy part of this data. Will Datum sell this data anonymously or will they actually put a name tag with all other information on it?
If it's not anonymous I think some governments could become very interested.
alphashotgun

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:55:10 AM

nice, an online marketplace based on the blockchain where you can sell your own generated data.  Smiley
yeah, these guys are the first to realize this opportunity - with impatience I will wait for their launch platform, This innovative ability will make the world better

i especially like the idea of selling the data companies are collecting from me anyway haha thats like money out of nowhere
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:57:55 AM

do you know this article

We are giving our precious data to them. Probably if we pay them instead of using our data, they would earn less money.

Yes, their main income is from advertisement, by providing our data! We really should wake up. I invested in the basic attention token, because that project is also based on the idea that we should be payed for our time/attention/data.

Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:00:08 AM

yes, you will see the the ico will end quickly and we will see a beta version in early December and a new partnership of course  Smiley
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:41:24 AM

do you know this article

Yes, their main income is from advertisement, by providing our data! We really should wake up. I invested in the basic attention token, because that project is also based on the idea that we should be payed for our time/attention/data.

Gathering and selling data is huge market. Big companies willing to pay enormous amounts of money for this kind of information. DATUM could be very profitable company in the future  Cool
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:44:46 AM

DATUM will be a great platform. Sell and control your data.
You can choose what data you want to sell to the companies.
Mystic90

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:49:38 AM

do you know this article

Excactly. All "free" services make money on selling huge bulks of data, or they poison your mind with adds.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 197 »
  Print  

Jump to: