Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:17:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 197 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌟🌟 Datum - Unlock the Bln $$ Data Economy - ICO 29th October - 🌟🌟  (Read 84825 times)
Sy
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003

Bounty Detective

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:50:25 AM

Are they only using telegram account for communicating with the community or they also have a slack account for us?

BOUNTY DETECTIVE

Powered by,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 05:00:27 AM

If in datum we can sold our dades in markets, have possibility of earns and of discount in the various types of commerce.
Wating for this inclusion in the platform, will be very good.

i think so.
if platform support it, i will sell some data

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:00:40 AM

If in datum we can sold our dades in markets, have possibility of earns and of discount in the various types of commerce.
Wating for this inclusion in the platform, will be very good.

i think so.
if platform support it, i will sell some data

that would be one way to get data from people. let's hope it all gets implemented

Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:00:52 AM

I don’t think that the price will drop after the end of the ico, and even if the price drop, for me datum is a long term project with a lot of potential, the value will go high in the following mounth. And when I see how huge is the data market, I have no worries for datum.

I hope you're right. Investors are just thinking about profits and tend to forget the real value of projects.

I mentioned this a few times in this thread, some people think of immediate profit and this causes the terrible evictions, this is a project that will have long life and much future progress, it only depends on the Team to adapt Datum over time there are other segments, and potential for it they have
Well , its already a risk to meet people looking for quick profits if you open an ICO.
You cant blame them because ICOs are actually an opportunity for investors to generate profits, the question is theyre looking for long term profts or quick profits.
Of course their decision is quick profits, I do not think they will choose long term for any project.
You can see the ICO market has became the best place for MLM and Ponzi, they just want to make a handsome profits in short time.
Therefore, when the price of Bitcoin increasing a lot at now, they feel regret and sell their token under ICO price make many token dumped to lowest price.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:33:24 AM

I don’t think that the price will drop after the end of the ico, and even if the price drop, for me datum is a long term project with a lot of potential, the value will go high in the following mounth. And when I see how huge is the data market, I have no worries for datum.

I hope you're right. Investors are just thinking about profits and tend to forget the real value of projects.

I mentioned this a few times in this thread, some people think of immediate profit and this causes the terrible evictions, this is a project that will have long life and much future progress, it only depends on the Team to adapt Datum over time there are other segments, and potential for it they have
Well , its already a risk to meet people looking for quick profits if you open an ICO.
You cant blame them because ICOs are actually an opportunity for investors to generate profits, the question is theyre looking for long term profts or quick profits.
Of course their decision is quick profits, I do not think they will choose long term for any project.
You can see the ICO market has became the best place for MLM and Ponzi, they just want to make a handsome profits in short time.
Therefore, when the price of Bitcoin increasing a lot at now, they feel regret and sell their token under ICO price make many token dumped to lowest price.

Some people sells their ICO's tokens just to have bitcoin on their wallet to anticipate the next hard fork. But I am sure after the fork everything will be back to normal again.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:38:06 AM

The telegram group of Datum is getting floated now with people, almost 5k members now. Community is getting pretty big

Well Datum has a good marketing with their free coin campaign, so no wonder. But it's good for the project, everyone is telling everyone about it.

I think sadly most of these people are only looking to get the free tokens and care less about the project, of which they just joined the Telegram channel.

Yes, unfortunately that's indeed the case. The most frequent comments in telegram are about the airdrop. Anyway, I think some of them might still get interested in the project while waiting for their free tokens  Smiley

That's the problem with most airdrop campaigns but it's still good. People are talking about the project and spread the word, which is one of the effectivest marketing. Beside that, some of them will considere to get some coins in the ICO. Also other people who will hear about the campaign will consider this then.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:38:20 AM

True but now is actually a very good time to invest in some of the projects you believe in.
The price is just ridiculous for many of these projects.
After the fork we will see a huge spike in alts again, just like before with the BCC fork.

I do wish that the forking will stop as it's actually not good for BTC nor the ALTS.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:45:16 AM

Yeah lowest price.
And i see it as a wholesale  Grin
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:48:52 AM

Are they only using telegram account for communicating with the community or they also have a slack account for us?

I have been looking to a slack channel too, since their Telegram has more than 5000 members... Its crazy.. I wanted to join their slack since I dont want to miss out on airdrops/giveaways. I remember when I first signed up, there was a slack, but now I cant find it. If anyone has the link, please share. Or maybe they cancelled on slack..

toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:51:43 AM

How to check how much Datum Coins i have earned in this bounty , in the main website i did not find option regarding this . Have completed few tasks Want to refer more people to this bounty program
You can check it here sir : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2140513.0
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:20:56 AM

The telegram group of Datum is getting floated now with people, almost 5k members now. Community is getting pretty big

Well Datum has a good marketing with their free coin campaign, so no wonder. But it's good for the project, everyone is telling everyone about it.

I think sadly most of these people are only looking to get the free tokens and care less about the project, of which they just joined the Telegram channel.

Yes, unfortunately that's indeed the case. The most frequent comments in telegram are about the airdrop. Anyway, I think some of them might still get interested in the project while waiting for their free tokens  Smiley

That's the problem with most airdrop campaigns but it's still good. People are talking about the project and spread the word, which is one of the effectivest marketing. Beside that, some of them will considere to get some coins in the ICO. Also other people who will hear about the campaign will consider this then.

Yes, people are looking for free money but some of them also like project and invest in it. I think airdrop is a small fee to reach so many people.

And I like datum's airdrop thing, it is everywhere since the beginning.

Marenos

Activity: 312
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:50:03 AM

To get back to the core of starting a blockchain company: why is Datum on the blockchain at all? If they want to reach a big audience would it not be smarter to use fiat currencies for payment instead of DAT tokens? They  can still use BigChainDB and IPFS, but I do not see the case for DAT tokens.

And wich fiat currency should they use? Dollar, Euro, britisch pound, Yuan or maybe all of them? (; It ist Not that easy to work with fiat, whereas the tokens can be transfered all over the world with no borders
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 08:06:57 AM

I partecipated in the free airdrop and upon looking into the project i will be investing somenthing into it when the ico starts
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:14:20 AM

I have been looking to a slack channel too, since their Telegram has more than 5000 members... Its crazy.. I wanted to join their slack since I dont want to miss out on airdrops/giveaways. I remember when I first signed up, there was a slack, but now I cant find it. If anyone has the link, please share. Or maybe they cancelled on slack..

Yes, they have disabled slack because of the spamming issues.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:22:19 AM

Yes, they have disabled slack because of the spamming issues.

haha i hope the telegram is a read only
5000 members would be an overflow of spam  Cheesy
rally

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:23:21 AM

What about the Alpha version of the application? promised to release a couple of months ago. Now appeared or not?

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:51:05 AM

What about the Alpha version of the application? promised to release a couple of months ago. Now appeared or not?

I am also wondering about alpha since i cant really imagine how their platform will look like and how you will be able to sell your data.
There should be demo version available but i cant find it. For beta version, they promise to release it in December.

Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:58:08 AM

I am also wondering about alpha since i cant really imagine how their platform will look like and how you will be able to sell your data.
There should be demo version available but i cant find it. For beta version, they promise to release it in December.

I think I've seen something about it but can't remember when, hard to go through the entire ANN again.
Mystic90

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:06:36 AM

Yes, people are looking for free money but some of them also like project and invest in it. I think airdrop is a small fee to reach so many people.

And I like datum's airdrop thing, it is everywhere since the beginning.

They also did a special airdrop with airdropalert.com which had a link to the telegram. Decent way to build a community to start with people looking for free tokens
alphashotgun

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:16:44 AM

sorry if i overlooked that.

how can our data be verified? Or is it possible to sell fake data?
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 197 »
  Print  

Jump to: