Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:42:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 197 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌟🌟 Datum - Unlock the Bln $$ Data Economy - ICO 29th October - 🌟🌟  (Read 84825 times)
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:48:31 PM

Datum is really genius with their marketing. They did an exclusive airdrop with airdropalert which gave people the fear of missing out, they posted on their own site that they have 56K Signups and 6K + Telegram users, which was only recently because last time I checked it was 5k.
They are really doing a great job, I wont be surprised if ICO sells out within a few days..

The community is growing fast!
I think a lot of people are very excited about the 29th October.

Really believe they can raise the funds they needed!
Not so sure if it will sellout in a few days but they will raise a lot of money to make this great platform.

Too bad I missed this. But yeah, good marketing there !

I'm sure they'll raise a lot of capital. people are always interested in ways to make money by doing nothing lol, if datum will help you achieve that by selling your data, it'll blow up no doubt

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:56:13 PM

There will be algorithms which will find out who creates fake data. I don't think this will be a big problem because it's not worth the effort.

Pretty comfortable to say that algorithms will just appear miraculously, which can decide what is fake data and what's not.

And to your other argument. I think Rigorous example with Ashley Madison showed that it can indeed be worth the effort to create such fake data.
What is an example with Ashley Madison? The main task is to collect real data.

Let us say a business like Ashley Madison is going to source their profiles from Datum. An individual on the seller side could create a few thousand fake female profiles. Datum is already aware of that exploit, that is why they are planning to link Datum accounts to identity verification services such as uPort and Civic as well as social media profiles.

So will it be mandatory to use identity verification services like Civic? Or will I just be incentivized to use them by increasing the value of my data with these services?

It looks like it will be optional. Which is good in my opinion. The buyers can decide if they want to purchase data from unverified accounts or not. It will be a take it or leave it market.
Marenos

Activity: 312
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:57:02 PM

Datum is really genius with their marketing. They did an exclusive airdrop with airdropalert which gave people the fear of missing out, they posted on their own site that they have 56K Signups and 6K + Telegram users, which was only recently because last time I checked it was 5k.
They are really doing a great job, I wont be surprised if ICO sells out within a few days..

Not so sure if it will sellout in a few days but they will raise a lot of money to make this great platform.

I'm sure they'll raise a lot of capital. people are always interested in ways to make money by doing nothing lol, if datum will help you achieve that by selling your data, it'll blow up no doubt

I also see your points and the date for the Ico is well choised with regard to the hardfork, but on the other hand it ist not the best time for ICOs. I saw many great projects collecting not enough and i couldnt saw a mistake.
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:06:27 PM

I also see your points and the date for the Ico is well choised with regard to the hardfork, but on the other hand it ist not the best time for ICOs. I saw many great projects collecting not enough and i couldnt saw a mistake.

the best times for icos are coming back Smiley many altcoins have rised about 30% again today, due to the gibbish bitcoin gold fork Smiley

MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:14:14 PM

they already raised 5000 eth (about 150K), I'm sure they can reach 50K eth in the ICO. PPretty much no project needs the hardcap to reach its goals, datum will be no exception Smiley

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:15:25 PM

There will be algorithms which will find out who creates fake data. I don't think this will be a big problem because it's not worth the effort.

Pretty comfortable to say that algorithms will just appear miraculously, which can decide what is fake data and what's not.

And to your other argument. I think Rigorous example with Ashley Madison showed that it can indeed be worth the effort to create such fake data.
What is an example with Ashley Madison? The main task is to collect real data.

Let us say a business like Ashley Madison is going to source their profiles from Datum. An individual on the seller side could create a few thousand fake female profiles. Datum is already aware of that exploit, that is why they are planning to link Datum accounts to identity verification services such as uPort and Civic as well as social media profiles.

It is a necessary step otherwise people will sell whole lot of fake data in order to earn free money.
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:15:56 PM

the best times for icos are coming back Smiley many altcoins have rised about 30% again today, due to the gibbish bitcoin gold fork Smiley

I think after this forks will be a great time to have an ICO. Many people will invest their money back to alts.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:30:27 PM

BTC will going down after hardfork, and people will invest in diffeent ICO. So November must be a good time for alrcoins and ICO...
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:31:22 PM

BTC will going down after hardfork, and people will invest in diffeent ICO. So November must be a good time for alrcoins and ICO...

Nope, one more fork is on the way and it will probably become more of a deal.

Probably December will be good for icos.

sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:32:20 PM

After what hard fork? Segwit? There's so many i can't keep up. Tongue
FIEX

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:35:55 PM

they already raised 5000 eth (about 150K), I'm sure they can reach 50K eth in the ICO. PPretty much no project needs the hardcap to reach its goals, datum will be no exception Smiley

50k ETH is a lot. I'm sure Datum will raise the funds they needed.
Hitting that hard cap would not be easy. Datum is a great project and they got my support Wink
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:36:01 PM

After what hard fork? Segwit? There's so many i can't keep up. Tongue

hardfork will be tomorrow (25 October). New shit coin will be issued (BTC gold) and people buying BTC now, to get free BTC gold.
Münzpräger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:37:36 PM

The November fork is a bit different, isn't it? These segwit2x guys don't want to be a new coin, they want to be the better BTC so I can imagine this just hurting the BTC price. ETH could profit which would effect the ICO but ETH was cheap a few days ago so potential investors could have gotten in already.
windreamteam

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:42:45 PM

The token sale will start soon. I don't know if it will be a success but just to speak about the marketing you did a very good jobs this past weeks ( facebook ads, airdrops, free coins, prizes to win ect.... ).
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:58:49 PM

I also think that Datum can make some partnership, at least have the possibility to make partnership with others crypto project. I also think that we need to see the platform to really understand how datum will manage our data.

which projects would be suitable best in your opinion?
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:18:33 PM

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - Datum project listed on FOXICO
       \@/

https://foxico.io/project/datum

Thanks for sharing the link.
Only 5 days more to DATUM ICO.

That link will direct you to a different project, not to Datum. You perfectly hide moiraj in the link and make it look like Datum.
Damn scammers get smarter day by day

This is the real link to Datum on FOXICO https://foxico.io/project/datum

wonderfullife

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:27:55 PM

In crypto there are three main things to make a project successful in the long term. The team behind the project, the community behind the project and the technology, product, service. Here we seems to have everyhting with datum. It's just the beginning so we can't know what will happen but seems a good beginning for the moment. Smiley
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:07:31 PM

The November fork is a bit different, isn't it? These segwit2x guys don't want to be a new coin, they want to be the better BTC so I can imagine this just hurting the BTC price. ETH could profit which would effect the ICO but ETH was cheap a few days ago so potential investors could have gotten in already.
I think segwit2x will even not take place. It has not enough supporters. I think many people will invest in alts and ICOs in November. Let's hope datum will be a huge success.

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:16:29 PM

Its hard to predict so much upfront but ETH rising could also have a different effect and people will invest more in ICOs since they will feel more comfortable. Now are really turbulent times so you never know how community will react. 

FIEX

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:28:29 PM

I really hope Segwit2x aint happening.
This is just a bad idea... The core is the real bitcoin! I'm fully behind the core team in this.

I dont have my money in bitcoin because I'm more of an ETH believer.
DATUM is on ETH so I'm a believer in this project  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 197 »
  Print  

Jump to: