Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:31:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed  (Read 136589 times)
michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:52:05 PM

I see no reason to keep this token or buy. The technical director is accused of fraud. He is currently arrested. Every month, bounty members receive a million tokens and sell them on the exchange. They push the price down. It will take a year and a half. I think that the detention of their technical director is just the beginning, unknown what will happen to the project next. Perhaps the project will die in half a year. Why should a large player buy this token? Why should I keep this token? There are many good projects that you need to pay attention to.
I also think the same with you. From the beginning many investors were disappointed because the allocation of bounty is very large and it is not lowered when hardcap is not achieved. This is a decision that makes investors feel unprotected and they will stay away from this token despite having to lose a lot of money.

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lindin99

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:41:00 PM

I see no reason to keep this token or buy. The technical director is accused of fraud. He is currently arrested. Every month, bounty members receive a million tokens and sell them on the exchange. They push the price down. It will take a year and a half. I think that the detention of their technical director is just the beginning, unknown what will happen to the project next. Perhaps the project will die in half a year. Why should a large player buy this token? Why should I keep this token? There are many good projects that you need to pay attention to.
I also think the same with you. From the beginning many investors were disappointed because the allocation of bounty is very large and it is not lowered when hardcap is not achieved. This is a decision that makes investors feel unprotected and they will stay away from this token despite having to lose a lot of money.

Despite this we have a little plus - very and very cheap token, real pretendent to give minimum X10  Wink
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 02:03:15 AM

Finally some news from Atlant. The platform in Alpha version will be launched in coming weeks so this is a huge announcement from Atlant. This the first time from ICO we hear when the platform will be finally launched. There is a nice presentation on https://trade.atlant.io/ of this new exchange and platform. I have to say that if this works so good as looks then we don't have to worry about Atlant price anymore. I'm sure we will see the price going up with every new release or even announcement.

There is a lot of people angry about huge bounty paid every month. I think that this was the best way to pay out such a big bounty without damage for the token price. Bounty hunters don't dump their tokens immediately as we see. There is more buying as selling in last 2 days.

Despite problems with imprisoning Atlant team member if there will be more good news from now and scheduled updates on the development then there is a big chance for Atlant to be a successful project. I'm sure that after launch we will see more investors willing to buy Atlant token especially when the price will move sideways until platform release.

panorama

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:45:41 AM

Publicly open scam company... Hope that investors won't lose all of their money and sell as soon ass possible... This one is going down big time!

Look at https://github.com/AtlantPlatform
Work is going every day, i think that you want to buy cheap ATL  Grin

Please Stop FUD on Atlant without proof.
That FUD maybe is happening because they just want to see a lower price to buy.
I think it will not happen especially now that the team are now spending more effort to develop the project.
There is no reason to panic, wise investors knows what is happening with this project, if people does not appreciate the team's action, they
can leave anytime because if they dump, newcomers will surely buy.

This is not a fud I think. If you know russian you can read this article, if you dont know - translate this. Their CTO in prison...

https://forklog.com/tehnicheskogo-direktora-ico-proekta-atlant-podozrevayut-v-moshennichestve/

With this kind of news and being one of the member of Atlant team, it obviously created an impact in the project specially to its price. That's why the price of ATL token had a great fall back because of this issue. Even if the team said that this has nothing to do with the Atlant project, they still can't deny that he's still part of the team and used the source code of the crypto-currency exchange Spacebtc.com in the same project.

So what will gonna happened next? Inspite of waiting for 14 more months to be paid completely, market recovery isn't the answer since the ATL token falls deeply this time.

This is right. It's a weak model with a fragile team and token supply issues. There are too many things going against the company right now.

Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:39:30 AM

Yes, that's great news!
I am very glad that the project really starts moving towards fulfilling the promises.
Thank you very much for the news, Polina!
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:35:20 PM

Yes, that's great news!
I am very glad that the project really starts moving towards fulfilling the promises.

Will you look at that... the so-called scammers have shown some of the coding work they have done for the past months. It doesn't look anything like SpaceBTC. Maybe underneath that user interface is the SpaceBTC code! Hmmm.. Maybe this is a long con...or maybe the earth is truly flat.  Shocked

enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:37:20 PM

This thread is becoming a joke lol whether its true that their CTO is in jail because of whatever reason and the team is a scam just as some claim then I guess that CTO deserves to be there rubbing his bar. To me, I'd like to see this crypto version of AirBNB to be realized.  I hold some of these tokens which is why I want this to have at least a gradual success.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 01:00:03 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2018, 07:45:08 PM by wwzsocki

This thread is becoming a joke lol whether its true that their CTO is in jail because of whatever reason and the team is a scam just as some claim then I guess that CTO deserves to be there rubbing his bar. To me, I'd like to see this crypto version of AirBNB to be realized.  I hold some of these tokens which is why I want this to have at least a gradual success.

I think we all agree that the idea behind this project to tokenize real estate market and to be the first AirBnB on the blockchain speaks to me even now.
Are they able to do this? This is the real question.

From what I know this is open source and everything is easily available on Github. Bitcointalk is so big and there are so many investors and bounty hunters from this community involved in Atlant ICO. We need one who will look into this code and tell us what this is and how far they are with development. Is this garbage or worth something? I think there should be somebody willing and able to do this.

I don't want to talk any more about price predictions because I don't think we will see any positive movements soon. Short spikes and deeper deeps this looks to me as a killer bearish pattern confirmed from months. What to talk about? You can't win with facts.

miha

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:09:17 PM

This thread is becoming a joke lol whether its true that their CTO is in jail because of whatever reason and the team is a scam just as some claim then I guess that CTO deserves to be there rubbing his bar. To me, I'd like to see this crypto version of AirBNB to be realized.  I hold some of these tokens which is why I want this to have at least a gradual success.

I think we all agree that the idea behind this project to tokenize real estate market and to be the first AirBnB on the blockchain speaks to me even now.

From what I know this is open source and everything is easily available on Github. Bitcointalk is so big and there so many investors and bounty hunters from this community. We need one who will look into this code and tell us what this is and how far they are with development. Is this garbage or worth something? I think there should be somebody willing and able to do.

I don't want to talk any more about price predictions because I don't think we will see any positive movements soon. Short spikes and deeper deeps this looks to me as a killer bearish pattern confirmed from months. What to talk about? You can't win with facts.

let's wait for platform launch. team still paying to bounty hunters. if they keep their words with bounty question..
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:26:04 AM

From what I know this is open source and everything is easily available on Github. Bitcointalk is so big and there so many investors and bounty hunters from this community. We need one who will look into this code and tell us what this is and how far they are with development. Is this garbage or worth something? I think there should be somebody willing and able to do.

let's wait for platform launch. team still paying to bounty hunters. if they keep their words with bounty question..
That would be a good achievement and it will definitely help the price of ATL token to  increase.
Without the platform, everything we hear is just a mere speculation and in overall the market is not good so it's hard for ATL to rise.
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 07:55:23 PM

This thread is becoming a joke lol whether its true that their CTO is in jail because of whatever reason and the team is a scam just as some claim then I guess that CTO deserves to be there rubbing his bar. To me, I'd like to see this crypto version of AirBNB to be realized.  I hold some of these tokens which is why I want this to have at least a gradual success.

That would be a good achievement and it will definitely help the price of ATL token to  increase.
Without the platform, everything we hear is just a mere speculation and in overall the market is not good so it's hard for ATL to rise.

There is still a problem with regulations in different countries. I just can't figure it out how such a property can be legally tokenized online.
Who will be the owner if I buy 51% of tokens available? I have hundreds of other questions and can't find the answer in Atlant white paper.
If they only will rent properties then this will be a lot easier but buying and selling involve a lot of paperwork which can't be done online. I hope not but this could be too soon for such a project. I don't think any country is prepared for this and needed regulations don't exist yet. Everybody is excited and talking about the platform launch but I don't think this is the key to Atlant success.

Ukraine2020

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:42:09 AM

Yes, that's great news!

Will you look at that... the so-called scammers have shown some of the coding work they have done for the past months. It doesn't look anything like SpaceBTC. Maybe underneath that user interface is the SpaceBTC code! Hmmm.. Maybe this is a long con...or maybe the earth is truly flat.  Shocked

Did I miss something.
And what is SpaceBTC?
What is the relationship between the Atlant project and SpaceBTC?
panorama

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:25:30 PM

There is still a problem with regulations in different countries. I just can't figure it out how such a property can be legally tokenized online.
Who will be the owner if I buy 51% of tokens available? I have hundreds of other questions and can't find the answer in Atlant white paper.
If they only will rent properties then this will be a lot easier but buying and selling involve a lot of paperwork which can't be done online. I hope not but this could be too soon for such a project. I don't think any country is prepared for this and needed regulations don't exist yet. Everybody is excited and talking about the platform launch but I don't think this is the key to Atlant success.

I agree 100%. I thought their business model was flawed from the beginning and I don't see how it can work in the real world. I still follow the project out of curiosity since it'll be very interesting to see how it all plays out. My guess is that they will shift their business model once they realize this one doesn't work.

Ukraine2020

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:10:49 PM

You are absolutely right in your questions. But usually the legislation of the countries does not keep up with the technologies. So it was with the advent of the first cars.
Tokenization of real estate and assets is an indispensable process.
Nadejus, Atlant will be a real example of tokenization.
Balzhi

Activity: 518
Merit: 161

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:48:17 PM

Yes, that's great news!

Did I miss something.
And what is SpaceBTC?

Spacebtc those assholes who blame atlant in stilling code. they interrupt atlant all the way since first day of ico. and they did not have any proofs. atleast they did not show them.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███      (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌      ███||
|   Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram   |
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:06:33 AM

Yes, that's great news!

Did I miss something.
And what is SpaceBTC?

Spacebtc those assholes who blame atlant in stilling code. they interrupt atlant all the way since first day of ico. and they did not have any proofs. atleast they did not show them.
There is no sufficient evidence to prove that atlant stole their coding well we don't know codes cannot be the same and if atlant does it maybe they use it to be their code guide what they will do on it. We will know it if on this news this spaceBTC will appeal to this.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:25:16 AM

Now in order to increase ATL price, the market situation should also work to increase the price of ATL. Not only the platform but everything should work in order to increase the price of ATL, i have been watching from the beginning of their listing in the exchanges, always ATL is struggling to increase the price.
YuryK.

Activity: 700
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 07:26:18 AM

Now in order to increase ATL price, the market situation should also work to increase the price of ATL. Not only the platform but everything should work in order to increase the price of ATL, i have been watching from the beginning of their listing in the exchanges, always ATL is struggling to increase the price.
Until the bounty reward is not paid in full-it is foolish to expect a serious price increase. Investors will not take that risk. At any time, bounty hunters can start selling their tokens
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:37:27 AM

Yes, that's great news!

Did I miss something.
And what is SpaceBTC?

There is no sufficient evidence to prove that atlant stole their coding well we don't know codes cannot be the same and if atlant does it maybe they use it to be their code guide what they will do on it. We will know it if on this news this spaceBTC will appeal to this.

@Ukraine2020, SpaceBTC is probably the complainant in the Russian arrest of the CTO. The CTO was arrested with a charge that he stole SpaceBTC code, coding that himself was part of writing it. Judge for yourself and look at SpaceBTC website and compare it with the beta.

wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 11:38:26 PM

snip
You will be banned for spamming. I would suggest you better stop this spammy behavior. There is no problem to advertise your portal but do it in a proper way.

Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 »
  Print  

Jump to: