Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:35:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed  (Read 136589 times)
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 02:58:28 AM

I know that Atlant team doesn't like when we speak about the price and concurrence in this thread but suddenly these two subjects are very interesting for us.

So, I will continue to comment on the price. Today we see another decline to 3 cents per Atlant token despite market is green from a day or two. This is nothing uncommon when we take into consideration that there is no visible progress in the Atlant platform development and we have seen only 2 minor updates in last months.

When Atlant sleeps concurrence doesn't and lately I checked few of them. I have to say that we are ages behind them. Atlant waits for regulations and other projects like REX has already working platform and is running at full speed. REX even rebranded lately to be better recognized. Both projects Atlant and REX started at the same time. We have to admit that REX achieved a lot more than Atlant team.

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kingston87

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

△ M!R△CLE TELE ▌ BRINGING MAGIC

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:39:00 AM

I know that Atlant team doesn't like when we speak about the price and concurrence in this thread but suddenly these two subjects are very interesting for us.

So, I will continue to comment on the price. Today we see another decline to 3 cents per Atlant token despite market is green from a day or two. This is nothing uncommon when we take into consideration that there is no visible progress in the Atlant platform development and we have seen only 2 minor updates in last months.

When Atlant sleeps concurrence doesn't and lately I checked few of them. I have to say that we are ages behind them. Atlant waits for regulations and other projects like REX has already working platform and is running at full speed. REX even rebranded lately to be better recognized. Both projects Atlant and REX started at the same time. We have to admit that REX achieved a lot more than Atlant team.
This should motivate Atlant team to work faster to take a leading position in this area. It is impossible to delay in market of cryptocurrencies

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 09:03:54 PM

I think is worth to update that today price of the Atlant token fell to 2 cents. Sad moment for everybody involved.

I hear opinions that this is not because of a lack of development only bad market conditions. I can't agree. If there will be visible progress, then there will be a big chance to attract investors to jump to that train. But we don't see that happen, only slow accumulation by insiders.

This is not the end. We will see 1 cent soon.

Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:00:42 AM

I think is worth to update that today price of the Atlant token fell to 2 cents. Sad moment for everybody involved.

I hear opinions that this is not because of a lack of development only bad market conditions. I can't agree. If there will be visible progress, then there will be a big chance to attract investors to jump to that train. But we don't see that happen, only slow accumulation by insiders.

I hope it will not happen mate, our chance is only when bitcoin will recover because we see the price continue to drop.
Really such a big loss for those who bought during the spike at over $2 but not a big deal because we never had a volume of over $500K.

crypto mania

Activity: 476
Merit: 92

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:16:21 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2018, 11:27:02 AM by crypto mania
Merited by wwzsocki (1)

I hope it will not happen mate, our chance is only when bitcoin will recover because we see the price continue to drop.
Really such a big loss for those who bought during the spike at over $2 but not a big deal because we never had a volume of over $500K.

Price will never go up if there will be not enough volume. We need volumes like 100K daily to see a bullish trend forming. Actually, Atlant is almost at 900 place on Coinmarketcap. This is so far that scrolling take ages.

This is just insane but is still better to sell your bounty right away at this price and buy back later when hits 1 cent. even now you will have 3 times more Atlant tokens in the end. Don't mention when the price was 30 or 20 cents. That is why this bounty dump is ongoing and we see this steady volume of 15 to 20K each day.

Actual price is 0,027$ so this should be a no-brainer for experienced investors if the ICO price was 0,60$. This is 20x if we only see ATL token trading back at the ICO price levels. Don't mention ATH which is 80x at actual price.

Are the whales and experienced investors blind? Why don't they buy?

Because they are experienced and know exactly the actual state of Atlant project development, issues, price and what ATL could be worth in the future.
Kingston87

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

△ M!R△CLE TELE ▌ BRINGING MAGIC

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:00:49 PM

Price will never go up if there will be not enough volume. We need volumes like 100K daily to see a bullish trend forming. Actually, Atlant is almost at 900 place on Coinmarketcap. This is so far that scrolling take ages.

This is just insane but is still better to sell your bounty right away at this price and buy back later when hits 1 cent. even now you will have 3 times more Atlant tokens in the end. Don't mention when the price was 30 or 20 cents. That is why this bounty dump is ongoing and we see this steady volume of 15 to 20K each day.

Actual price is 0,027$ so this should be a no-brainer for experienced investors if the ICO price was 0,60$. This is 20x if we only see ATL token trading back at the ICO price levels. Don't mention ATH which is 80x at actual price.

Because they are experienced and know exactly the actual state of Atlant project development, issues, price and what ATL could be worth in the future.

An experienced investor will never buy tokens that have brought such strong losses since the end of the ico. At least for a lot of money

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
crypto mania

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:03:35 AM

Seems that price stopped to fall at 0,03$ which is a price that many traders and investors predicted. Let's hope that this is the low and from now together with ongoing development we will see only one direction and this will be up.

Weekly there are always one to three new real estate related projects which finish or start their ICO. I think in half-year the real estate blockchain niche will be big and impact the crypto market.

price will fall to 1.5-2 cents in next bounty distribution if there will no be launch of the platform or bullish market. so be prepaired.

An experienced investor will never buy tokens that have brought such strong losses since the end of the ico. At least for a lot of money

This exactly what I mean.

If anybody will see a bright future for this project then there will be few larger buy orders but I don't see any.

Atlant already lost momentum and there are few other real estate projects with already working products.

We keep waiting for regulations but nobody wants to tell what for regulations? I asked a few times and never got an answer.
Adya

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:31:12 AM

i think near to 3d september. it will be one or two dollars if developers will not anouce some news about releas of the platform of btc will not rise.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:22:49 AM

Falling to zero simply mean that it's a dead project already.
I don't see that happening, the bottom now is 500 sats, there are still people who are buying it, they really believe this will rise and I like their optimism.
Most of us expect this would not recover anymore, but let's give them a chance, the future is always unknown.
And now just after few days from your post, ATL's price even dropped below than 500 sat, currently it's at 403 sat.
With very low daily volume trade (less than 3 btc) i can say it's difficult for this token.

i think near to 3d september. it will be one or two dollars if developers will not anouce some news about releas of the platform of btc will not rise.
What do you say? (I don't understand you mean).
suprex333

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:20:21 AM

Looking at the current price is quite concerned, but don't panic I believe that ATL will be able to go up. The Atl movement was good enough and certainly the Atl community fought for value for future improvement.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:10:11 AM

Looking at the current price is quite concerned, but don't panic I believe that ATL will be able to go up. The Atl movement was good enough and certainly the Atl community fought for value for future improvement.
When you think positive, that will calm you in this kind of situation, price is falling but there is always a chance to recover.
I would still buy and hold this one even if it will continue to dump, one uptrend  could possibly bring great profit to smart holders.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:22:24 AM

I always set targets at ICO prices. So far all decent ICO'd coins of the 2014 - 2015 era recovered back to ICO prices and beyond. Now, ATL is 2 something cents, imagine going back to 50 cents.

zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:02:25 PM

I always set targets at ICO prices. So far all decent ICO'd coins of the 2014 - 2015 era recovered back to ICO prices and beyond. Now, ATL is 2 something cents, imagine going back to 50 cents.
i hope that atlant will go back to its ICO price or more then that
atlant team is working good on the project and atlant new paltform website looks great
on the social media there is no news from the 14 August
their should be news about the atlant platform. waiting for the news
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 08:40:41 AM

Again crypto market green and ATL token still in the red zone. We have to agree that this is the real value of Atlant project in the actual state. Finally, altcoins and other cryptocurrencies are fairly priced after this huge drop. Like I said this is the real value and from now if development will be ongoing and we will see progress then the price will go up. When we were in the bubble everything was insanely overpriced. Remember crypto and ICO experts assume that almost 90% of all projects will fail in the end.

Rededebul

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:18:03 PM

I think i prefer this one over the other platforms that are starting left and right. I dont think the atlant team will come out of this bear market less strong, if they can survive this than i'm sure they'll make atlant succeed

thThirdMan

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:42:54 PM

ATL and other icos like it are prime cases for regulation against any project that uses bounties. Regulatory agencies like the SEC will eventually view these like ponzi schemes. In the real world, you need to be licensed before you recommend stock picks to investors. You would be committing a felony by getting compensated from any company you recommend. ATL was literally built on paying bounty hunters to shill the project to investors. So much so that bounty hunters have more tokens than actual paying investors. The optics of this are not great to regulators or future investors. Because of this, there is no way ATL will ever get any type of licensing in the United States (I'm sure they realize this).
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:16:43 AM

I think i prefer this one over the other platforms that are starting left and right. I dont think the atlant team will come out of this bear market less strong, if they can survive this than i'm sure they'll make atlant succeed
As long as they have a value and people still buy the token, this will surely survive.
The bear market is killing every coin, no exemption to that but it's impossible that bear market will not be stop, we will witness a bull run soon.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
crypto mania

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:39:31 PM

ATL and other icos like it are prime cases for regulation against any project that uses bounties. Regulatory agencies like the SEC will eventually view these like ponzi schemes. In the real world, you need to be licensed before you recommend stock picks to investors. You would be committing a felony by getting compensated from any company you recommend. ATL was literally built on paying bounty hunters to shill the project to investors. So much so that bounty hunters have more tokens than actual paying investors. The optics of this are not great to regulators or future investors. Because of this, there is no way ATL will ever get any type of licensing in the United States (I'm sure they realize this).

I heard about it too that SEC sees all ICO which ran a bounty as a security. There is an explanation to find and a few articles about this. This is really scary shit for all project with bounty campaigns.

You can read more here: https://hackernoon.com/rest-in-peace-ico-bounty-programs-fc1e1e04e867
PNToken

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:24:02 PM

As long as they have a value and people still buy the token, this will surely survive.
The bear market is killing every coin, no exemption to that but it's impossible that bear market will not be stop, we will witness a bull run soon.
I do not really believe in real estate projects, but I'm surprised that this project is still working.
cubo444

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:28:39 PM

Let ATLANT come back to its ICO price, you should try and work harder on other projects. You should have conversations to improve your experience on real estate and work out solutions and raise ATLANT's ICO price. That is what you need to keep ICO prices back and not let the project continue to go the way that no one expected
Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 »
  Print  

Jump to: