Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:02:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed  (Read 136589 times)
Pollina

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:48:09 PM

ATLANT platform KYC registrations to begin next month!

https://blog.atlant.io/atlant-announces-kyc-registrations-to-begin-october-2018-4d19e18d6e19
m0rte

Activity: 1246
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:54:22 PM

del

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:18:34 PM

yes atlant start KYC registration to the next month
atlant team is taking much time for the KYC registration startup
but the new website of atlant looks great well done
ATL price is down a lot from its ICO price. i was not expected that atlant price goes this much down
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1710

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 10:40:22 AM

I don't know if you are aware of this last announcement about KYC and what it brings. From what I know all bounty hunters should have to go through KYC verification to get their tokens paid.

Please share your opinions on this new bounty rule?

I am not happy with this because there was no KYC requirement in general bounty rules. So to add it now looks like they look for a way to not pay to everybody. There will be for sure few people which won't be able to do KYC.
I don't have any problem with KYC and done a few times already but still, this is again rules changing without asking us for opinion. Like with the payout in 18 months.
Just don't like to be not taken into consideration and not be able to influence decisions. I see myself as an investor and without my money, Atlant would even not exist so now not ask us for an opinion is a big slap in the face, I think.

AndreyRocker

Activity: 420
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:15:46 AM

ATL price is down a lot from its ICO price. i was not expected that atlant price goes this much down
KYC is only needed by a potential user of the platform? In General, the drop in prices was expected, because the team could not keep the price high, as bounty hunters have a lot of coins.
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 04:44:01 PM

KYC is only needed by a potential user of the platform? In General, the drop in prices was expected, because the team could not keep the price high, as bounty hunters have a lot of coins.

I advise to go to Telegram and read the conversation between A|tlant team and members. There are already comments about this.

I will repeat one more time. From what I see on Telegram all bounty hunters will have to pass KYC to be eligible for next payouts. They will provide this month more details about this.

I can't comment on Telegram because I am blocked so if anybody can please ask them for explanations.

Adya

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:46:08 AM

i am ok with that. but want to understand why bounty hunters need to pass kyc to be approved to recieve the rest of bounty tokens. 7 months without kyc already passed.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 12:14:48 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2018, 11:13:33 AM by wwzsocki

i am ok with that. but want to understand why bounty hunters need to pass kyc to be approved to recieve the rest of bounty tokens. 7 months without kyc already passed.

They explained on Telegram that KYC will be required because Atlant project is all about transparency and if you want to participate (run node, buy property, escrow, etc.) then you have to be fully verified and that is why they ask bounty hunters to do this.

I don't understand this because the platform is not working and there is no scheduled date for launch any time soon so why this requirement now? We have already received payments a few times without KYC so isn't required for sure.

Just don't like how they play games with us all the time. We were treated like investors only until ICO end. Just after when they got our money this sentiment changed and new regulations popped up like postponed and finally not delivered original roadmap, delayed bounty distribution, payout in 18 months, no to changing hacked addresses, and now KYC. Let's wait and look what will be next.

Despite all this, the price keeps going down each day.

miha

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:03:06 PM

They explained on Telegram that KYC will be required because Atlant project is all about transparency and if you want to participate (run node, buy property, escrow, etc.) then you have to be fully verified and that is why they ask bounty hunters to do this.

I don't understand this because the platform is not working and there is no scheduled date for launch any time soon so why this requirement now? We have already received payments a few times without KYC so isn't required for sure.

Just don't like how they play games with us all the time. We were treated like investors only until ICO end. Just after when they got our money this sentiment changed and new regulations popped up like postponed and finally not delivered original roadmap, delayed bounty distribution, payout in 18 months, no to changing hacked addresses, and now KYC. Let's wait and look what will be next.

and what if somebody will not pass kyc? what will happed with the rest of this guy's bouty? team will keep it in their pockets?
Kamayulka78

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:19:18 AM

I keep it since the times of the bounty, the price is not yet happy, I believe that the team will succeed, if only the community's interest is not weakened!
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 10:44:01 AM

and what if somebody will not pass kyc? what will happed with the rest of this guy's bouty? team will keep it in their pockets?

I think so. If you would be not able to pass KYC your bounty will be gone in the team pockets. If this has to happen then would be better if they send all these tokens gathered from failed KYC to some charity. Only then there will be no accusations that they do it only for tokens because is obvious that quite a view of bounty hunters will not be able to pass KYC.

I can't ask on Telegram questions because I am in "only read" mode and additionally Atlant doesn't allow bounty discussion there. When people ask about KYC for bounty hunters Atlant managers put warnings on them or even ban and tell to ask this questions in the bounty thread which is hilarious because there is nobody from the team active and supporting or answer questions.

wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 10:52:29 AM

IMPORTANT NOTE: Passing KYC registration will also be required to receive ongoing bounty program payments from ATLANT’s 2017 bounty program.

Source: https://blog.atlant.io/atlant-announces-kyc-registrations-to-begin-october-2018-4d19e18d6e19

Ferdo

Activity: 323
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:22:28 AM

When you think things couldn't be worse they pull this kind of BS. This is a textbook case of a failed project. Bad communication, bad project planning, bounty ridiculousness, arresting team members, development couldn't be slower etc. Glad I didn't invest much but no point in selling now.

Atlant project could serve as an example of everything that you shouldn't in a project. Honestly, I would be so ashamed if I were on the team. Amateur hour at finest
onirecon2018

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:52:16 PM

There were already many attempts to tokenize the Real Estate market. We can set Atlant apart as the solid and promising one. They want to create a platform where you could easily trade, invest and rent various real estate. Real estate market is very profitable one and they can become the leading real estate platform based on the blockchain technology.
thThirdMan

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:18:10 PM

>We can set Atlant apart as the solid and promising one.

LOL, I couldnt imagine thinking this. The team and project is a mess. The are either malicious liars or grossly ignorant.
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 11:02:16 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2018, 11:27:20 PM by wwzsocki

>We can set Atlant apart as the solid and promising one.

LOL, I couldnt imagine thinking this. The team and project is a mess. The are either malicious liars or grossly ignorant.

Of course, there is a lot against the team and their decisions but I still believe that they are doing this for the good of Atlant project and still give them credit to be one of the most promising real estate projects on the blockchain despite I am not happy with the development, marketing, communication.

I really advise reading the Atlant white paper fully to understand what they want to achieve. This can be something good to tokenize properties or rent but also for investors to make money in a lot of different ways. Not only speculation will drive the price but real usage. You will be able to work for Atlant as an arbiter from your home and make money. Escrow, trading, fees, nodes, paid listings, rentals, and many more income streams distributed to token holders.

Which token or coin has the same possibilities?

Still, I don't like that CEO repeated a hundred times before ICO that the platform will be ready in few weeks. We are already almost a year further and still no sign for trading properties or even rentals (which should be a lot easier as Jullian the CEO said multiple times).

Just watch YouTube videos on Atlant official channel and in every presentation he repeated that they are almost there and need only a few weeks. That is why I invested in Atlant because I thought they will launch all products as scheduled on the roadmap.

Still, I believe that this can be something huge and will hodl to see this working. I bought lately even more during this deep and prefer to lose my entire stake (top 30 holders) as to miss such an opportunity.

princessjenyz

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:35:59 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2018, 05:12:20 AM by princessjenyz

I'm very sad for this project as I watched its progress carefully since day one and now they received lots of criticisms. I really like the idea of tokenizing real estate and its peer to peer rentals, but the team should work  harder to achieve more progress on this project. It's hard for the project to visualize their goals and yet not exceeds clients' expectations. But I really hope this crypto real estate platform will be ready to moon soon.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1295

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:34:54 AM

I'm very sad for this project as I watched its progress carefully since day one and now they received lots of criticisms. I really the idea about tokenizing real estate and its peer to peer rentals, but the team should work  harder to achieve more progress on this project. It's hard for the project to visualize their goals and yet not exceeds clients' expectations. But I really hope this crypto real estate platform will be ready to moon soon.
I guess some investors already saw their hardwork because we were able to witness a decent price increase in the recent days.
This is a tough year for the entire crypto, regardless of the progress and achievements, people are still hesitant to invest due to the market volatility.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
AndreyRocker

Activity: 420
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:23:33 PM

I'm very sad for this project as I watched its progress carefully since day one and now they received lots of criticisms. I really the idea about tokenizing real estate and its peer to peer rentals, but the team should work  harder to achieve more progress on this project. It's hard for the project to visualize their goals and yet not exceeds clients' expectations. But I really hope this crypto real estate platform will be ready to moon soon.
I guess some investors already saw their hardwork because we were able to witness a decent price increase in the recent days.
This is a tough year for the entire crypto, regardless of the progress and achievements, people are still hesitant to invest due to the market volatility.
People now do not want to invest because the price after the ICO immediately goes down. Perhaps private investment in the past, and now will only invest funds.
princessjenyz

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:17:50 AM

People now do not want to invest because the price after the ICO immediately goes down. Perhaps private investment in the past, and now will only invest funds.

I don't want to blame any projects since yes you're right, the market is currently down as you can see on coinmarketcap. The marketcap of cryptocurrencies continue to decrease the volume due to fud news which will cause panic selling of their tokens/coins. Projects nowadays must be more competitive on executing their product plan because this is the only way to increase the demand of their tokens.
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 »
  Print  

Jump to: