Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:46:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed  (Read 136589 times)
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:56:04 AM

Is it really necessary to verify the owners of the reward campaign? If not, will the distribution be stopped or what?
That's the plan based on the announcement but I doubt they will implement that when it's hard to comply with the KYC.
I hope they will not add the KYC requirement anymore because bounty hunters are just paid for their work, they may not need to use the platform if they wish.

there is possibility that devs want keep the rest of bonty pool and recieve rewards for masternode themselves. i do not know anyone who passed kys, neither investors no hunters.

Did they give any specific idea and updates about the community should pass the KYC in order to receive their bounty tokens? Yes, nobody doesn't know who passed the KYC due to market fluctuation nobody showing interest towards this coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pollina

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:52:23 PM

ATLANT Releases Helpdesk and Whitelisting Functionality

https://blog.atlant.io/atlant-releases-helpdesk-and-whitelisting-functionality-5a9a6148b480
shewasfourteen

Activity: 686
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:04:32 PM

Well is there a reason to delete my post?

Ok let us just summarize the infos in the article. We need to do KYC and have to Whitelist an Ethereum address. Whitelisting will cost 1 ETH.

The whitelisting procedure is seamless and fully automatic, taking just a few minutes to get a single address verified on the blockchain.

100-200 Dollar for an automatic 2 min process.

zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:09:59 PM

Ok let us just summarize the infos in the article. We need to do KYC and have to Whitelist an Ethereum address. Whitelisting will cost 1 ETH.

The whitelisting procedure is seamless and fully automatic, taking just a few minutes to get a single address verified on the blockchain.

i did not see anywhere that whitlisting ETH address cost 1 ETH as a fee
i think its a scam there is no automatic system on atlant platform that verified you KYC process in even 5 minutes. be careful from scammers.
my KYC is submitted and atlant platfrom not mention anywhere for eth payment for KYC verification
financial_analyst21

Activity: 136
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:35:55 PM

Is their KYC working?
Anybody passed tier 1 verification?
I always get this "request timeout" error. What's happening?

Greek Accountant and Translator/Moderator Specialized in Banking/FinTech/Accounting/Investments ICOs
Previous Work  (https://goo.gl/Kx2Ysm)
shewasfourteen

Merit: 261

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:32:15 PM

i did not see anywhere that whitlisting ETH address cost 1 ETH as a fee
i think its a scam there is no automatic system on atlant platform that verified you KYC process in even 5 minutes. be careful from scammers.
my KYC is submitted and atlant platfrom not mention anywhere for eth payment for KYC verification

Read Atlants blog article
https://blog.atlant.io/atlant-releases-helpdesk-and-whitelisting-functionality-5a9a6148b480
Harold Finch

Activity: 1092
Merit: 273

ONLY BTC- https://github.com/cgewecke

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 11:44:39 AM

This project is a SCAM. There is no chance to pass the verification of the address, which means they are doing everything so that you could not prove anything. Violation of the rules on the face.

We are surrounded by legends on this bitforum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures guys. Then there are the scams.
This forum is a digital museum for future.
isildur12344321

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:01:50 PM

Atlant scam. They require from bounty hunters 1 eth to get a reward further. This is a big nonsense.
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:33:59 PM

Atlant scam. They require from bounty hunters 1 eth to get a reward further. This is a big nonsense.
That's a hard requirement, 1 ETH for whitelisting fee is just a big amount because that is an expense on your part.
In addition, the KYC verification is hard to pass, I hope they will make things simple so bounty hunters can still continue to enjoy their compensation.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
miha

Merit: 252

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:40:16 PM

That's a hard requirement, 1 ETH for whitelisting fee is just a big amount because that is an expense on your part.
In addition, the KYC verification is hard to pass, I hope they will make things simple so bounty hunters can still continue to enjoy their compensation.

when you send all docs, if you pass verufcation(doubt), you also need to send them 5 eth(not 1). to get bounty you need to pay 5 eth))) this priject is realy scam. you will pay them, plus they will sell your docs)
scam.
m0rte

Activity: 1246
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:45:29 PM

when you send all docs, if you pass verufcation(doubt), you also need to send them 5 eth(not 1). to get bounty you need to pay 5 eth))) this priject is realy scam. you will pay them, plus they will sell your docs)
scam.
Where does the information that you need to pay 5 ETH? I Just confirmed my address, it cost 1 ETH. Do not mislead people. If you do not know, do not write

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
miha

Merit: 252

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:48:06 PM

scam.
Where does the information that you need to pay 5 ETH? I Just confirmed my address, it cost 1 ETH. Do not mislead people. If you do not know, do not write

i do not give a shit on you opinion. you send eth to that scammers, so be happy and go where did you go.
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:48:38 PM

@ivanovmoscow we must wait for this cycle to end, then things will change and there will be some recovery.
yes we are waiting for that right now atlant price is too much down from its ICO price i hope soon market will start recover and ATL price will at its ICO price atleast. on some exchange ATL price showing very low but at exrates exchange its rising and gain good volume from there.
at OKEx exchange its very cheap and no demand yet.
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:57:54 AM

scam.

It's only need 1 eth. Don't spread false information.
If you cannot deal with their terms, simply don't send any eth and don't verify your address whitelist.

I also honestly think that 1 eth is too big, but when I think about my funds security, yes we need to whitelist the eth address where we can withdraw the funds only to that address. And of course security need some fees.

Keep positive vibes!

Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:46:56 AM

scam.

If you cannot deal with their terms, simply don't send any eth and don't verify your address whitelist.

I also honestly think that 1 eth is too big, but when I think about my funds security, yes we need to whitelist the eth address where we can withdraw the funds only to that address. And of course security need some fees.

Keep positive vibes!
It's only 1 ETH, but still a big amount, I don't know if that amount is justifiable considering this is only for white listing of ETH address.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
jaksone

Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:40:57 AM

What is the project from Atlant.io directly related to the manufacture of real estate and sales or only become part of a real estate company, by creating tokens for promotion of certain companies or third parties?
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:03:44 PM

scam.

Keep positive vibes!
It's only 1 ETH, but still a big amount, I don't know if that amount is justifiable considering this is only for white listing of ETH address.
if its true for verification process needs 1 eth then its not a good move by atlant
well what is wrong with atl eth pair trading on okex its not showing on okex exchange when i login that exchange
please atlant team check that ask okex exchange team for the issue and try to resolve it
diimazavr

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:53:26 PM

Are there really people who really give 1 ETH to get their honestly earned tokens? What is this extortion? This is not fair, I think.
ivanovmoscow

Activity: 798
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:40:31 PM

Are there really people who really give 1 ETH to get their honestly earned tokens? What is this extortion? This is not fair, I think.

I agree this is not fair, but for those who receive many bounty atl tokens every month there is a sense to go through all this. It will definitely pay off and judging by where the project is moving, it is quite possible that we have a hidden diamond. They do everything for large investors and prepare a platform for them.
Komosa

Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:52:36 PM

After reading the branch, I immediately decided not to take the KYC. Now with the payment in one Ethereum for getting into the white list looks ridiculous, because for one Ethereum I will buy more tokens than I will get for the bounty.
Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 »
  Print  

Jump to: