Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:49:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money above all things, Yes or no ?  (Read 23799 times)
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:10:11 AM

I think that people are chasing money for power, all they want is power that is given by money. They thought that money can give you anything, material, fame, love, but the truth is money can't give you everything. There are people that are so powerful even without money, they can control people, they can do what ever they want to do, they can do something that they want to happen, all those things are achieve not only by money, but also by knowledge and wisdom. So for me , don't chase money, go for the leanings and knowledge you will get.
Bit Log

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:16:09 AM

Maybe in our generation now money is above all things. Before, power is everything, but not all can have power, only few people who have done many great things and have the family name of a great people. They don't care about your money, they care about who you are. But nowadays its different, they can get the power and fame they want if they have a lots of money. You can do all things if you have money, you can even find a lover if you have the money.

C
Finally C is!!!
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:48:59 AM

Maybe in our generation now money is above all things. Before, power is everything, but not all can have power, only few people who have done many great things and have the family name of a great people. They don't care about your money, they care about who you are. But nowadays its different, they can get the power and fame they want if they have a lots of money. You can do all things if you have money, you can even find a lover if you have the money.

Yes right now a days people prefer money because with money you can buy anything and this give you more power. People who have money is considered as powerful. Every one is behind money and wish to earn more and more. But you will also agree with me on the point, that they became machines who are earning money, they don't have peace and real happiness in their life. Because with money there are a lot of other problems originated.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:14:42 PM

I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?
It is all about the getting priority  right. A person with no money or pauperize one then making money should be first priority. Rather than going to worship place or whatever. Why waste precious time. In this world money matter a lot. Right from getting life saving medicines to the living in decent home to the ability to send children in good schools, colleges.
First become self-sufficient individual. Make sure you and your family is able to live happy life without anybody help. Once you attend that then start helping other people who are in need of that helping hand. A helping hand which will enable them to be a self-sufficient. Something like passing on the help or good luck you got from someone else.  in short pay it forward.
Money should be took into account for just catering your physical needs. Like you want to eat, food comes with money and there should be enough money for your clothes and other daily needs. But don’t just make money the goal of your life. Keep it in level and respect more to other natural things. Money and life should be two separate things to handle.
Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:16:45 PM

I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?
Maybe it happens or you just look around you, I suggest to visit the religious places. I think money is not everything though we can buy what we want even the fun, but not for the real happiness.
Of course, the real happiness needs you spend many things, not only money can helps you have it. A perfect wife? No, you can use money to "buy" a beautiful girl, but I can not say you are the happiest man, although others can not rich as you, but their wife do not care their money, they only need the interest from you.
Konco126

Activity: 295
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:42:59 PM

I think that, money above everything else. I can see the people around us are currently busy working to meet the needs of his life. Because if someone wants to earn money must work first. If the person is not working then he can not meet the needs because he has no money. Money is everything, people have no money means he can not eat, drink, and so on about meeting his life needs. People now rarely go to the mosque to worship the god, because busy looking for money for the necessities of life.
Jeger

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:13:29 PM

Yes because now days you can't live without money, I mean do you rather be homeless and hope & pray for money or do you rather work your ass off and then retire happily and helps the other? Of course most of us would choose the latter one. For some people, money is above all things, but for a certain people, money is not above morale.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★    DEEPONION | Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency (https://deeponion.org/?ref=1125436)   ❱❱❱  Guard Your Privacy! (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1125436)    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 
❱❱❱ JOIN DEEPONION AIRDROP NOW! (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1125436)  Anonymous Transactions by TOR Network (https://deeponion.org/?ref=1125436) 
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by ⚡DeepVault Technology (https://deeponion.org/deepvault)⚡▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Baconn

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:36:41 PM

Of course not.I mean it is important in life but its not on first place in my life.
I would feel like a machine, a robot if i only care about money in my life.There so bigger things in my life than the money.
Money comes money goes and other things stay in our life.Like family, friendship etc.
Esdanit

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:46:57 PM

No, I don't put money above all things and especially I don't make money as my master. I mean money is what we need in life to buy such things we need and want like foods, clothes, shelter, etc. But it doesn't mean that money is the most important in life or something to put priority.
MostHigh

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:55:38 PM

Am in affirmation money is what people should spend all their time on and not seeking other ventures because i am very sure there are other things that needs to be done. I ve interviewed a lot of rich people in my profession and you get the impression money is not happiness. Humans are fragile and the moment we concentrate all our efforts on making money we might alternatively end up with nothing.
RMDV

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:02:21 PM

yes i believe that money is all above things because people nowadays needs money, everything you do you need money wherever you go you need money thats why money is very important and  even if you have already work you still need a part time job like bitcoin you can earn money while resting
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 02:10:43 PM

yes i believe that money is all above things because people nowadays needs money, everything you do you need money wherever you go you need money thats why money is very important and  even if you have already work you still need a part time job like bitcoin you can earn money while resting
I know it is important to have money but the money is not a human's life and it is a thing that we can use. Money cant buy us happiness the coomon quote which was true to happen if we have a lot of money.
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:25:40 PM

No, money is not above all things...there are many people who became greed because of wanting to have more, to feed their hunger for wealth, fame and power, their love for it makes them do everything even to do harm, just as the saying goes...the love of money is the root of all evil thus they became slave to it, but if we handle money correctly then we can use it to benefit others... then we can say...money can be a good servant but a poor master.

Requim

Activity: 166
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:30:29 PM

Money is not above all things. There's a lot of things more important than money. Money can't save you from death. Money can't make you happy all the time, and it can't make you healthy. Money can't buy a good relationship, love, or family.
tengek37

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:34:38 PM

Not everything can be earned by money, money can not guarantee someone's happiness. money is just one factor and it can be said to be relatively in accordance with one's point of view.
Harley29

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:23:23 PM

On my own idea about money above all things, it is no because there's a greater things done money.  It's hapiness, love, trust, peace, and justice that can't buy money. You can live without money but you can't live without these things.
Not only you but I think all the people would be agree with this because all the people knows the importance of the money. If you want to live a happy life you will have to have the max income with you to make your life easy. Today all the things are gaining the prices and everything is getting expensive so it is very important to have the max amount of money.
xCryptoManiaX

Activity: 361
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:43:09 PM

God can't feed me, money can tho. Last time I checked God can't pay bills either.

CoinsCoinsEverywhere

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:55:34 PM

Not only you but I think all the people would be agree with this because all the people knows the importance of the money. If you want to live a happy life you will have to have the max income with you to make your life easy. Today all the things are gaining the prices and everything is getting expensive so it is very important to have the max amount of money.
Actually, this is not necessarily true at all.  Some of the happiest people I've met are religious priests and sisters who have taken vows of poverty.  Of course they still receive some kind of income to pay for basic necessities, but they have very few material possessions.  Life is much simpler and easier, in a sense, when you don't have to worry about lots of material things.
LuciferAB

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:55:54 PM

No that is not true. Every person somehow feel that money is everything in their life because in order to fulfill their money is essential. In case of love loyalty money has no work. Money has no such power to hold a family together.
CoinsCoinsEverywhere

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:34:46 PM

God can't feed me, money can tho. Last time I checked God can't pay bills either.
What is your view of God?  If you see Him as a being who just watches the world from afar, then that makes sense.  But if you believe, as I do, that He's intimately involved in the details of our lives, and that everything--including all of us--exists in and because of Him, then you might see that all of the abilities and skills that we have are gifts from God.  So while God doesn't "magically" pay our bills, He has equipped us with the skills necessary to do work to earn money to pay our bills.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: