Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:15:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money above all things, Yes or no ?  (Read 23797 times)
psiksenz

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:10:24 AM

When I looked at the post it had 666 replies lol

Well, some people prefer money above all things, but as most people find out, having money on its own is pretty empty.  There's a richness and depth to life that you cut yourself off from when you pursue money at the cost of everything else.  Also when you have a hunger for money no matter how much you get, you're never satisfied.

It's OK to enjoy money but its important that you don't make getting money your objective.  One reason that people end up pursuing money with a grim determination is the media, they have an invested interest in convincing people that happiness is achieved through things you can acquire through money and on some level people are led to ridicule appreciation of the simpler things in life.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:36:27 AM

I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?

No, it's not. God is above all things and no one can surpass that. What's life when you lost your soul? You owned the whole world but don't have an eternal life, was it worth it? Money is not the answer or the solution on everything. God is more important than money, or should I say the most important than anything. Without Him, we can't survive in this cruel world.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:17:22 AM

In the physical world, the answer would be yes. You cannot live without money and you need money for almost everything. But there are things that money can't buy, and these are the things that makes us human.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:19:52 AM

In the physical world, the answer would be yes. You cannot live without money and you need money for almost everything. But there are things that money can't buy, and these are the things that makes us human.

As they say always, best things in life are free.  But of course we cannot live and survive our life on earth if we do not have any money.  It keeps us alive and we need it.  It is okay to work hard to have money and to use it for your family.  Just do not let money used us because that would be a different thing.  It will turned us to become greedy and no heart that what we only think about is money.
monkeykiss21

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:38:28 AM

Yes I think so,. Some people I think they are not paying attention to go to church. They are all busy to make a money. But you just need to have praying sometimes for having a good condition so that you can make do everything to have a money for good.
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 02:10:06 PM

Yes, for the most of the people, thats why this world is in the mess right now. The money controls everything, even people, weather you like it or not, it's the sad thruth. This days you can't live without one, but I believe there's more to life than money.

noninum

Activity: 505
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:28:48 PM

Perhaps this has become a reality, because demands of competition in modern life that mostly stems only in money. However, we also cann't close eyes that everything needs money and people who are still conscious, will still regard money as tool to meet needs of life and not to boast.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:07:51 AM

I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?

Money is not above anything. Yes it is vital to survive but money is the toot of all evil and it is very important that we don't consume ourselves in yhe vhase for it. What is important that we have respect and dignity and we choose learnings and opportunities above all else.
It is all in the perspective, for example you are saying that if we prioritize money more than our own religion will make us a person who is consumed by evil, I won't agree or disagree with you but if you look the importance of money is really vital for our survival that if we don't have it in the first place we won't even have the power to do other things and that is also counting on concentrating our religious beliefs. Money right now is getting more and more important as our daily living depends on it.
Yes, it is true that money is really vital for us to survive but we should also prioritize other things too for us to survive right? I mean, we can prioritize money a little bit because we need it for important things but we should not forget that there are also other that is of equal importance with money.
Yep! Money is essential to live a peaceful or you can say at eats a life that is totally free of financial problems but that does not mean we should make the sole goal of our life to have money either by hook or by crook. Money is an evil thing by nature and those who love money blindly soon turn into criminals.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:23:29 AM

No..!!! Money is one tool to transact its role is very important for human life in the present,
In ancient times before much of the human currency circulation was more often transacted by barter but with the passage of time and technological advancement now money is the most important means of transacting either in cash or non-cash.
money is not everything, but everything needs money.

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
firsttime99

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:58:47 AM

Money is important to survive, but you need your family the most they support you always. Don't let money eat you having money is fine buy if you have too much you would do stupid things.

If you have a lot of money you made from bitcoin or from altcoins you should give your family something.
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1176

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:06:13 AM

Money can be helpful to do a lot of things in life, but it is not above all things. You can have little money but still have a fulfilling life, even making it easier for the next generations of your family. I'm sure there are plenty of rich people who are desperately unhappy, money just makes it easier for them.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
rachelia13

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:26:18 PM

No, the first thing is Love.
Depends on what love do you mean? If love for couples, for nowadays I think all need money, if you don't have money, do you think your partner wants to be with you? Even love for the family sometimes money above everything, for example family will to get closer if you have money and will stay away if you don't have, so I think the present money above everything
lincolnmad

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:33:00 PM

To be honest yes, you can use money to buy everything and anything. People said you can't buy happines but with money you can buy happines. In big and modern country like Japan and Korea, the people is don't care about the religion imo. In my opinion go to church is also important but sometimes we don't have much time to go there.
Dobmader

Activity: 165

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:41:38 PM

Yes, if you have plenty of money you can give all the luxury to your family. Just don't let the money rule you and you become evil, you can use money by helping other people who really in need.
Family is the one of the most important thing for me but to make my family happy I need money so for me the money is important to fulfill all the wishes of my love ones. It is now easy to make money using bitcoin so if you have some money you can invest in bitcoin and hold your bitcoin for long time so that you will sell your bitcoin at high price at the time of need and you can keep bitcoin as the side job as well so there are a lot of resources to make money through easy ways.
Now if we look at the increasing price of the things we will see that the bitcoin is one of the best things to invest and it is easy to make money through bitcoin, for me the most important is the family and the values. Now if you want a proper place in your family you must have some good source of income then you will make all happy so for me yes money is the important thing and without money it is not possible to achieve your dreams.
tigerlook

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:43:59 PM

Of course NO!...because if you think of it, on the other side, we don't need money. There are so many people have a lot's of money, did you think they are happy in every hour's, every minute's and every second's of their life? We created God all equal, all we need is air to breathe and to make and keep us alive. So for me it's all about love, peace and most importantly faith with Almighty God, the creator.
motodor

Activity: 378

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:00:40 PM

money can make anything, for the moment I prefer finding money for everything. but when I already have a lot of money, I can think of other things without having to constantly look for money in old age.

bry0908

Activity: 201

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:13:58 PM

yes..yes..  nowadays..we cannot denied the fact that money is the one who make our world go around... the one that keep technogy Advanced and updated...like gold..you can determine the if the country or peole is rich or civilized thru the money thay have.. people work harder to earn money for they living.people work harder to earn money to raise their family...to buy thing..to buy food..to buy all the things in this world.. WE NEED MONEY to earn a living in this WORLD.
Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:01:19 PM

In my own personal opinion, maybe money is really above all things because many people are too busy to earn money or to get rich than going to church. Money can also control people by working them too much in their jobs and making them more stress. That's why many people do bad things just to get or earn money.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:09:26 PM

In my own personal opinion, i truly believe that money is above all things because every person are very busy to their works so they can earn good money and nowadays money are the one's who keeps controlling people today that's why there are so many people who are poor and governments who are corrupt because of money.

Right people work to earn money to provide their needs in daily basis but I still do believe that money is not the top priority in life. What would you do if you have plenty of money but you are lonely or you don't have peace in mind. I think it everything should be balance in life.
It doesn't mean that if you have plenty of money then you are lonely because having a lot of money is very a happy life because you can buy things that you want and go to the places that the ordinary people cannot go to and go with a lot of people who have same mindset like you. That is one of the things that you can have if you have a lot of money and that cannot lead for being lonely.
You are very much right. Money can no doubt help you in living an extra ordinary life and it can help you to enjoy every perk of life that you want to enjoy. But there is one thing due to which I keep money at number 2 probably and that is “Money cannot buy us happiness”. No matter how much wealthy you are you can’t buy happiness from your wealth.
devil jin

Activity: 150

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:14:04 PM

Well for me, money is not literally above all things although I have joined and get involved into bitcoin cryptocurrency to gain money, it is just because money is a must have to sustain our needs specially when it comes to financial. Money is not above all things for me for a reason that there are still many things that can be used and have even without the presence of money. It just so happen that money is a must because it was the important thing you must have to get what you need and what you want.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: