Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 10:04:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money above all things, Yes or no ?  (Read 23802 times)
portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:47:02 PM

No. Even we need a money every time, it is still not the center of all things. For me there is more important than money and that is GOD.

senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:30:46 PM

Money has very important use in ones life or I should say the most important thing to sustain in today's world. You need money for everything from food to medical expenses without money you cant get food, shelter and cannot sustain life. But money is not above all things it is important commodity in life but killing for money, kidnapping for money cannot be tolerated. One should earn a money in proper ways and fulfill his and his family desire and remember to worship the Almighty which created everyone.
Kousei23

Activity: 411
Merit: 335

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:40:06 PM

I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?

We all know that money perform a big part in our life here in earth but of course you won't achieve a lot of miney if you doesn't put God first because He is the one who gave you that money and you need to give thanks to him. Making money above all things won't put you in a good situation but reverse. Yet when you put God first, you will destined to be succed.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████▄▄
░░░░░░░▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄
░░░███▀░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▀███
░▄██▀░░░░░░░░▀█████████▄░░░░░░░▀██▄
▄██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▌░░░░░░░▐██▄
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███░░░░░░░░▐██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄████▀░░░░░░░░░██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
░▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███▀
░░░░░░░▀███▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀▀

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀
Twitter  Telegram  Reddit  Medium

░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄▀▀░░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▀░▌░░░░░░▀▄▄▀▀▀▀░▀▀▄▄░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░▐▄
░░░░░░█░▄▀░█▌▄▄▄░▀▄░█▄▄▄▄▄░▐░█░░░▀▄▄
░░░▄▄▀▀█░░░░▄██░█▌█▄▄▀██▌▄█░▌█░░░░░░▀▄
░▄▀░░░░░▀▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▐░░▀▀░░░░▌█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▐▀▌░░░░░░░█░▌░░░░░░▐█▀░░░░░░░
▐▄░░░░▄▄▀░█░░░░░░▀█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀
░░█▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░▄▀
░▐░░▀▀▄▄░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀░░░░▄▀░░▀▄▀▀
░▐▄░░░░░▀▀▄░░░▀▄▄░░░░▄▄▄▀░░░▄▀▀▄
░░░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:45:52 PM

I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?

No. Because we must not let the money to control us in order for us to avoid the happenings of having a negative feedback from the things you did if you put money above all things. God is the one who must be above all thing in order for Him to blessed each people that making him the number 1 and it will make him more rich and blessed.

▄▄
 ▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄         ▄▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████▀░░▀█████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░██░█████
█░░▀█████░░████████▄░░▄█████
 ░█░░░░░░░██████████████████
 ░░▄████████░░████████░░░░█
  █████████░██░░░░░░░░░██░█
   █████████░░░████████░░█
    ░░░░░░███████████████
     ████░░█████▀░░▀████
      ████░░░░░░░░██░██
       ██████████▄░░▄█
         ███████████
           ███████
             ███
SECURYPTO|  MONETIZING ANONYMOUS 
   CONTENT DISTRIBUTION   
|JOIN NOW
     AIR DROP!
|
FOLLOW
US ON:

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
     ████▀▀▀▀
     ███
     ███
  ██████████
  ██████████
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
|
WHITEPAPER
GITHUB
YOUTUBE
REDDIT
bitstalker23

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:23:49 PM

No, not all things can buy by money like happiness or your family's love for you or your friends or family's trust.
Gaos

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:39:58 PM

For me money isn't above all things, but below all things. Because money is just an instrument and it is stupid to live for the sake of the instrument. You need to live for higher things.

fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:51:37 PM

Money is just a tool to fulfill our needs in this era, however money can't satisfy us all our needs, There are areas which can't buy using fiat currency, such as inner aspects of our life,  might be spiritual and emotional fields. Money is the root of evil because we always work things to satisfy all our wants, if we dont have control to our self, there's no way you can find peace and total happiness,  Contentment are the key to live healthy and meaningful lifestyle.
lalunalaguna

Activity: 127
Merit: 43

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:04:23 PM

Although money is a thing to must have in the society and even in the whole world and I use to work for bitcoin cryptocurrency to gain and earn a big count of money, I still do not consider money to be above all things. The only reason why I am working to gain money is because we need money to sustain and purchase daily life needs which can only happen if we have money. Despite of all that reasons to have money, I still do not consider money to be above all things because there are things that cannot be paid by money and those things are precious and priceless.
bebejhen

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:02:58 AM

no, money is evil, it can turn a good person bad.

Nope. Money is not a root of an evil. Having no money is the root of an evil. If you will work hard you can earn money. If you earn money you will not think to do bad things. When you don't have money and you starved, and you pity yourself, many thing comes on your mind. There the evil will enter on your mind to do bad things.
dave4925

Activity: 134
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:05:41 AM

No, I like a balance between money and the things money cannot buy.

1BTcdaveJEX8SrLb62YSLY7r3W9P8XQYBN
Pumapipa

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:26:07 AM

Woah there. Let me dissect in my mind first.
Yes i agree with you on you that people spend most of their time thinking of how to earn money. But for me, not everything depend on money. I still believe that the best things in life are free.
As what we've learned at church, money is just a tool to bless others. I guess if you use money to that matter, then money is just a tool. But if someone uses money and became number one priority, then money serves as your God.
oneyesoneno

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:32:00 AM

Many people forget that money and fame do not lead you to the top. Having friends and family who truly care about you and obtaining a raw happiness from just living life are really what matters in my opinion. It all depends on people's values and morals. While money can buy you a mansion, it cannot buy you a family to live in it. Life is supposed to be spent with the ones you love and care about. If money gets in the way of that, then maybe it is time to reassess your priorities in life.
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:56:34 AM

Yes. I know a lot of people won't admit it but money makes the world go round unless you want to get stuck living in the dumpster with rats and cockroaches. It's one of my reasons that drives me to aim higher.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:39:41 AM

For some crazy people of the world, it could be yes. But for me, money is only tool to realize what i, family and friends dreaming. Having a business that absorbs alot manpower, making useful social contributions is reason i want to make alot money. More money, easier will be to help others.
Sure money above all things because money can do anything for you. If you have a lot money you can use it to get power, fame, wealth, education and health etc. for yourself. Money makes you more confident and independent in financial terms so that you can support your family and community.
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:13:59 PM

For some crazy people of the world, it could be yes. But for me, money is only tool to realize what i, family and friends dreaming. Having a business that absorbs alot manpower, making useful social contributions is reason i want to make alot money. More money, easier will be to help others.
Sure money above all things because money can do anything for you. If you have a lot money you can use it to get power, fame, wealth, education and health etc. for yourself. Money makes you more confident and independent in financial terms so that you can support your family and community.
With money no doubt you get power, fame and many more things but I still believe that it is not above everything.
For me money is just required to buy me things and this is the role of money nothing more than that.
Kikeeping

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:19:52 PM

Today, many people are madly crazy with money. They make money as purpose of life, so grow as an individualist and this's very irony but real happening even around us.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:13:03 PM

In my own personal opinion, maybe money is really above all things because many people are too busy to earn money or to get rich than going to church. Money can also control people by working them too much in their jobs and making them more stress. That's why many people do bad things just to get or earn money.
That’s true! It is a fact that we can’t ignore or you can say it is the tragedy of this modern era that money is portrayed as the most important necessity of a happy life. People are highly materialistic now and for them, there is nothing above money. At least majority is of this opinion. 
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:52:20 PM

No, not all things can buy by money like happiness or your family's love for you or your friends or family's trust.
In today's world, we cannot survive in this world without money. Everyone is in great need of this but everything has its own place and we should not replace it with other things. Money is important but that does not mean only it is important. We cannot survive without knowledge and relations. Good behavior cannot be replaced by money. We cannot earn respect with money.
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:11:22 PM

It's true that money is essential for us to buy things we need to survive such as: food, clothing, shelter, education and a lot more. However, there are things that is more important than money such as: family, respect, love, honor, loyalty and a lot more. These things are not for sale and no amount of money can value it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:12:36 AM

Money is important to survive, but you need your family the most they support you always. Don't let money eat you having money is fine buy if you have too much you would do stupid things.

If you have a lot of money you made from bitcoin or from altcoins you should give your family something.
Yes money is important to survive but don’t make it your necessity. Sometimes necessities become your greed and greed can never be fulfilled. Also make sure that you don’t lose your ethical values because if you ever lose them you will surely lose your dignity, self-respect and the value you made in world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: