Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:04:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE !  (Read 369811 times)
PhillyWilly

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:36:38 AM

For those who have asked about the amount of tokens sold, we are still working on customer accounts from the close of Phase 3. We stopped selling tokens when Phase 3 ended (about 2 weeks ago), however many of our Token Holders that purchased right at the close of Phase 3 have sent differing wire amounts than what was listed on their invoices, etc., and we are rectifying wires and finalizing crediting accounts. This is why we have not posted the amount of tokens sold.

That makes perfect sense!  I too changed the amounts of my wires once at the bank from what I originally put on the form. 

Thank you, AML/Admin/Team/NAC and all involved!!  😀😀

AML/ABTC ROCKS!

irrevelant to any situation concerning accounting for phase 1 i sent my money in October, it dont take 3 months to know how many people brought in phase 1. The phase 1 number should have been posted before phase 2 even started and certainly not later than a week or so. I dont believe they dont know, simple as that. If anyone believes that then they are not being smart.
ii

Your definitely entitled to your opinion.  What prompted you to inititially invest in AML?  Yes, not everything is perfectly clear, but none of the ICO's I've invested in have answered all my questions.  I'm extremely bullish on the AML opportunity and look am looking at the bigger picture. Time will tell and the trend is AML's friend!  Have a good day everyone.  I believe good days are to come.  Get out the Awareness = Adoption which in turn = hopefully higher prices!  😀😀
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AmillionL

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:46:43 AM

Just to make people aware as there seems to be lots of concerns for some, I am still waiting for my tokens that I purchased in Phase 1 & 2.  However, its not like the exchange is open and I can do anything with them, just a bit of patience is required.  Looking forward to this being released and hope to be able to literally use this as a currency in the future!!!!!  I see a lot of people have bought this as an investment like a stock, in my view it goes against everything that this is about and people getting very impatient, angry and dis-respectful to others about certain aspects, .  I must say, announcing your opinions of such negativity about NAC, AML Bitcoin, its admin and buyers of tokens/coins for the future is completely the opposite of what you should be doing, especially when you have your own money in it.  This is not great publicity for new people wanting to get involved, especially as this Forum is one of a few places people can learn more about it.

Good luck everyone, please share good news, keep positive and patient.  Thank you
Stealth8368

Activity: 347
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:00:20 PM

Just to make people aware as there seems to be lots of concerns for some, I am still waiting for my tokens that I purchased in Phase 1 & 2.  However, its not like the exchange is open and I can do anything with them, just a bit of patience is required.  Looking forward to this being released and hope to be able to literally use this as a currency in the future!!!!!  I see a lot of people have bought this as an investment like a stock, in my view it goes against everything that this is about and people getting very impatient, angry and dis-respectful to others about certain aspects, .  I must say, announcing your opinions of such negativity about NAC, AML Bitcoin, its admin and buyers of tokens/coins for the future is completely the opposite of what you should be doing, especially when you have your own money in it.  This is not great publicity for new people wanting to get involved, especially as this Forum is one of a few places people can learn more about it.

Good luck everyone, please share good news, keep positive and patient.  Thank you

Great post,time we rescued this thread from the haters.
PhillyWilly

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:51:58 PM

I'm very impressed with your post and keep up the good VIBE!!  Welcome to the future, AML Bitcoin/ABTC!! 👍
itaintrite

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:19:30 PM

Wow seems like alot of bunnies from telegram are posting here now thinking they are goin to hype this coin,, loll,

They really think they are a family,, admins are the parents and the investors are the kids,,
Dont you morons get that they are taking you guys for a ride too,,, as if those 5 initial lame posts werent people from telegram,,
Great marketing, really turned off alot of investors
AmillionL

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:57:07 PM

Oh wow, you are very smart figuring out people from here are also on Telegram. Nothing gets past you eh!!!! 

Thank you for your fascinating contribution on this non investment.
PhillyWilly

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:58:02 PM

Dear friend. I very much ask you to stop undermining the credibility of the project at the start! Even if the administration does not behave correctly. We are counting on the growth of the coin price. Yes, there are many unanswered questions, but arranging disassemblies is no good for us. Therefore, I very much ask you, let's wait when something starts to loom.

Why not ask them to answer the questions?? What are you talking about? How am I undermining the project all I did was send my money and ask about it!

Has anyone here ever received coins for the money they sent or has the distribution not taken place yet? From what I read here there is some trouble going on.

I got my tokens last week and everything is working as expected. I have no doubt that AML Bitcoin will become a monster. It seems that the only problem here is with the people who got banned from the Telegram group. Apparently they are doing the same thing here. If you're an investor- don't crap the project or beat up the team. That is stupid! Rome was not built in one day.

If the only issue you see is getting the tokens in the wallet then you should be happy.
PhillyWilly

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:18:43 PM

Dear friend. I very much ask you to stop undermining the credibility of the project at the start! Even if the administration does not behave correctly. We are counting on the growth of the coin price. Yes, there are many unanswered questions, but arranging disassemblies is no good for us. Therefore, I very much ask you, let's wait when something starts to loom.

Why not ask them to answer the questions?? What are you talking about? How am I undermining the project all I did was send my money and ask about it!

Has anyone here ever received coins for the money they sent or has the distribution not taken place yet? From what I read here there is some trouble going on.

I got my tokens last week and everything is working as expected. I have no doubt that AML Bitcoin will become a monster. It seems that the only problem here is with the people who got banned from the Telegram group. Apparently they are doing the same thing here. If you're an investor- don't crap the project or beat up the team. That is stupid! Rome was not built in one day.

If the only issue you see is getting the tokens in the wallet then you should be happy.

I received mine without a hitch too.  I really like your posts guys. Rome was not built in a day and neither is AML, but I believe they are a cutting edge crypto that has immense potential if picked up by governments, banks, institutions and third parties.  I did my homework and cannot wait for the fruitful investment return.  Great job!!
The Big C

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:35:15 PM

Wow sure is allot of crying going on in this chat. Thought I would come in and see what other people had to say. Looks like some good soldiers being overshadowed by a couple of want it now crybaby types ( the norm in most chat rooms). But anyway the telegram is better maybe because the people on that forum are showing a little more respect. Seems to me that if you want answers you should wait until there given (like everybody else). Or you could stomp your feet and cry and get treated like a disrespectful little child that needs a time out. Complaining about communication isn't going to make anybody communicate. If your that unhappy wait for the listing sell your position and be done with it. Simple as that. I for one believe this a great opportunity and am happy to be a part of it. Everything I read lately is all about regulation a compliant coin is naturally what comes next. I guess my advise to the haters would be please hate quietly and let the adults do there work. The faster they finish the faster you can leave and the faster we will all be done with you. To the soldiers in this group keep the faith let not the seeds of doubt poison the mind and weaken your resolve. And to the AML team keep up the good work. I know your making sure that it's going to get done right.
Sincerly a true believer The Big C
AmillionL

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:51:57 PM

Wow sure is allot of crying going on in this chat. Thought I would come in and see what other people had to say. Looks like some good soldiers being overshadowed by a couple of want it now crybaby types ( the norm in most chat rooms). But anyway the telegram is better maybe because the people on that forum are showing a little more respect. Seems to me that if you want answers you should wait until there given (like everybody else). Or you could stomp your feet and cry and get treated like a disrespectful little child that needs a time out. Complaining about communication isn't going to make anybody communicate. If your that unhappy wait for the listing sell your position and be done with it. Simple as that. I for one believe this a great opportunity and am happy to be a part of it. Everything I read lately is all about regulation a compliant coin is naturally what comes next. I guess my advise to the haters would be please hate quietly and let the adults do there work. The faster they finish the faster you can leave and the faster we will all be done with you. To the soldiers in this group keep the faith let not the seeds of doubt poison the mind and weaken your resolve. And to the AML team keep up the good work. I know your making sure that it's going to get done right.

Hi Big C, totally agree.  I have started a new thread on Bitcoin Forum for Post ICO and Token distribution.  I will sending out the link soon.  That way people with questions to AML admin can stay on here and wait for answers but others who wish to discuss the future of AML and share links etc, are welcome to do so. 
cortescompany777

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 07:58:33 PM

Three weeks now and countless posts from AML and its sub accounts. All attacking me for asking a few questions, yes I asked aggressive because I asked nice and got nothing. How is it so much energy towards me and how I ask. Why not just answer the questions honestly?

1.) How many tokens were sold in each phase?

2.) What did the amount you put on your website  of$6,4XX,XXX mean and why did you take it down and then deny it was even up?

2.) How are you distributing the tokens and when will you have them on a exchange?

Instead of attacking me and using 4 pages here why not just answer these 3 questions? Why is that so hard to do? AML Why? No need to respond to me just answer, we gave you our money we deserve these few answers at least dont we?

2.) What did the amount you put on your website  of$6,4XX,XXX mean and why did you take it down and then deny it was even up? - What are you trying to say? I do not understand where it was written and what is it about? Explain to me please.
AMLBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:02:48 PM

I received mine without a hitch too.  I really like your posts guys. Rome was not built in a day and neither is AML, but I believe they are a cutting edge crypto that has immense potential if picked up by governments, banks, institutions and third parties.  I did my homework and cannot wait for the fruitful investment return.  Great job!!

So are you people saying you have no problem with not knowing how many tokens were sold? You dont see a problem that its not on the exchange? You dont have a issue with 6 months after sending your money nothing has happened? You dont have a problem with the entire clock countdown and nothing when it reached zero? You dont see a problem that they cant even put the tokens in the wallets? I dont care what you guys think I want the information from AML nobody is looking for a reference i am looking for facts and want to see them behave like its business. Thanks but no thanks on saving this thread but if you really want to save it how about you focus on those that have the money with no action. I am not in control they are, wait are they?

Sloowdown, if you're so unhappy with the project, please email support@amlbitcoin.com and we will give you a refund. These endless angry and aggressive posts are disturbing to everyone else who is actually supportive of this project. It seems that you have something to say about everything and that you won't be happy with anything that we do; your endless berating of us and the project has made that perfectly clear. You don't have to be a Token Holder. We will give you your money back.
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:15:26 PM

I received mine without a hitch too.  I really like your posts guys. Rome was not built in a day and neither is AML, but I believe they are a cutting edge crypto that has immense potential if picked up by governments, banks, institutions and third parties.  I did my homework and cannot wait for the fruitful investment return.  Great job!!

You did your homework, I dont believe you did your homework. Did you know the list of officers were due for the NAC Foundation on 2-28-18 and still have not been submitted to the state for the corporation? Did you know the Business license also expired on 2-28-18?  You did no homework you know nothing! look for yourself!

http://nvsos.gov/SOSEntitySearch/CorpDetails.aspx?lx8nvq=7oQeBDF6DA4qY%252bzTd3Wr8A%253d%253d&nt7=0

They pay late fees, why? these are the people in charge of course its a problem!
http://nvsos.gov/SOSEntitySearch/FeeDetails.aspx?ctok=7oQeBDF6DA4qY%252bzTd3Wr8A%253d%253d

Did you know the registered agent Robert Harris has 98% of the corporations that he starts all have been revoked/dissolved?
http://nvsos.gov/SOSEntitySearch/RACorps.aspx?fsnain=Nzk%252bCL9lLru%252f8S8Jbe3lBw%253d%253d&RAName=ROBERT+C.+HARRIS

This is the address on the website and phone number answered by "The Office Squad" they dont even have a office
http://www.theofficesquad.com/

So dont tell me what I see you did no research.

Get the picture now?

Sloowdown, you're really digging for anything here. When you renew any type of paperwork for a business entity, it takes time to be processed in databases. We're not in charge of the other clients that Robert Harris or anyone has; corporate entities around the world are formed and dissoluted daily-- this has nothing to do with us. We do have a Las Vegas office. It is crystal clear that all you want to do is bash AML BitCoin and post anything to have anything negative to say about us. Are you even a Token Holder? It certainly doesn't seem like it. And if you are a Token Holder, it is obvious that you don't want to be. As I mentioned in a post before, if you are in fact a Token Holder, we will refund you so that you no longer have to be a part of the project that you trash on the internet on a daily basis.
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:16:03 PM

So are you people saying you have no problem with not knowing how many tokens were sold? You dont see a problem that its not on the exchange? You dont have a issue with 6 months after sending your money nothing has happened? You dont have a problem with the entire clock countdown and nothing when it reached zero? You dont see a problem that they cant even put the tokens in the wallets? I dont care what you guys think I want the information from AML nobody is looking for a reference i am looking for facts and want to see them behave like its business. Thanks but no thanks on saving this thread but if you really want to save it how about you focus on those that have the money with no action. I am not in control they are, wait are they?

Sloowdown, if you're so unhappy with the project, please email support@amlbitcoin.com and we will give you a refund. These endless angry and aggressive posts are disturbing to everyone else who is actually supportive of this project. It seems that you have something to say about everything and that you won't be happy with anything that we do; your endless berating of us and the project has made that perfectly clear. You don't have to be a Token Holder. We will give you your money back.

Please refund me and the person i refered if they want it because i feel responsible for them giving you thier money. I will send the email now and you can be done with me.

Will do. We'll look out for your email.
valterventura

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:54:19 PM

Hi!, hope to your project a massive success
is there any further technical details like how to download your wallet, step by step?
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:59:24 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 10:28:21 PM by AMLBitcoin

Hi Anthony,

Absolutely. Will you please let us know why you'd like a refund? We'll send the refund paperwork to you shortly.

Best,
AML BitCoin Support Team

This is the email they respond with "shortly" lol they wont refund the money i bet. You offered a refund what paperwork? Send it now?

Hi, Check your email now Smiley We sent you items needed for the refund. You received a reply to your email within 13 minutes and then your refund paperwork 17 minutes after that. In total you waited exactly 30 minutes to obtain you refund paperwork. Please go ahead and provide what's needed so that we can refund you ASAP.
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:02:57 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 09:16:28 PM by DroidR17A

You did your homework, I dont believe you did your homework. Did you know the list of officers were due for the NAC Foundation on 2-28-18 and still have not been submitted to the state for the corporation? Did you know the Business license also expired on 2-28-18?  You did no homework you know nothing! look for yourself!

http://nvsos.gov/SOSEntitySearch/CorpDetails.aspx?lx8nvq=7oQeBDF6DA4qY%252bzTd3Wr8A%253d%253d&nt7=0

They pay late fees, why? these are the people in charge of course its a problem!
http://nvsos.gov/SOSEntitySearch/FeeDetails.aspx?ctok=7oQeBDF6DA4qY%252bzTd3Wr8A%253d%253d

Did you know the registered agent Robert Harris has 98% of the corporations that he starts all have been revoked/dissolved?
http://nvsos.gov/SOSEntitySearch/RACorps.aspx?fsnain=Nzk%252bCL9lLru%252f8S8Jbe3lBw%253d%253d&RAName=ROBERT+C.+HARRIS

This is the address on the website and phone number answered by "The Office Squad" they dont even have a office

Get the picture now?

Sloowdown, you're really digging for anything here. When you renew any type of paperwork for a business entity, it takes time to be processed in databases. We're not in charge of the other clients that Robert Harris or anyone has; corporate entities around the world are formed and dissoluted daily-- this has nothing to do with us. We do have a Las Vegas office. It is crystal clear that all you want to do is bash AML BitCoin and post anything to have anything negative to say about us. Are you even a Token Holder? It certainly doesn't seem like it. And if you are a Token Holder, it is obvious that you don't want to be. As I mentioned in a post before, if you are in fact a Token Holder, we will refund you so that you no longer have to be a part of the project that you trash on the internet on a daily basis.

Sorry, but that's grade A bull. It typically takes 24 to 48 hrs.

This team and project looks dodgier and dodgier by the minute.

DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:05:38 PM

You did your homework, I dont believe you did your homework. Did you know the list of officers were due for the NAC Foundation on 2-28-18 and still have not been submitted to the state for the corporation? Did you know the Business license also expired on 2-28-18?  You did no homework you know nothing! look for yourself!

Get the picture now?

I also have a house in Las Vegas and have driven to your address its not a office its like a mail box etc. where you hang your license and they answer your calls, I went in there.

it does not take time to process the paperwork as no business would put up with the state making their business look like it is in default. You are late and will be revoked if you dont pay. Your business license has expired. Why would you wait until the last min even if it was true? If you cant pay your own business license fees and Corporation fees to the state on time how are you going to do anything else? You paid late fees with money we sent you. Thats why I am doing this, let alone you cant count how many tokens you sold. You guys are looking bad really bad!

The Securities and Exchange Commission are having a field day with dodgy ICOs at the moment. They'd probably be quite curious about this one: https://www.sec.gov/reportspubs/investor-publications/complaintshtml.html
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:26:54 PM

Hi!, hope to your project a massive success
is there any further technical details like how to download your wallet, step by step?

Hi! Thank you so much for your kind words! Yes, please see this page for instructions: https://amltoken.com/wallet-userguide/

Below are instructional videos:
https://amltoken.com/download-aml-wallet-windows-instructions/
https://amltoken.com/download-aml-wallet-mac-instructions/

Please email support@amlbitcoin.com if we can help with this.

AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:28:05 PM

Hi Big C! Thank you so much for the kind words!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: