Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:10:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE !  (Read 369811 times)
AMLBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:02:06 PM

Lord, return the man his money ...

We already did.

Bullshit post the transfer, send me the transfer. Now you gonna just steal my money

Do you want us to post your transfer details so that you can berate us after for posting your name and wire transfer details, like you berated us the other day for saying your first name, after you had already posted it? No thanks.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:10:13 PM

We already did.

Bullshit post the transfer, send me the transfer. Now you gonna just steal my money

Do you want us to post your transfer details so that you can berate us after for posting your name and wire transfer details, like you berated us the other day for saying your first name, after you had already posted it? No thanks.
no I want you to send me the wire details, how about that?

We sent you the transaction number already.
Harry Smith

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:18:38 PM

We already did.

Wow, you're a sick mofo. All I see on this thread are pages of your whining, bitching and crying. GROW UP be a man leave these people alone! Me and I am sure a lot of people are tired like you who committed a mistake and wants to blame AML Bitcoin. You're a classic case of misery loves company. The AML Bitcoin has been great and it's sad that they have to deal with people like you. God bless them. May the Lord help you because no-one here will help a spoiled child like you. So sad.

LOL
God bless them, you have got to be kidding me! You are not on the team I bet hahahaha

I'm a AML Customer. Not on their team. You should be glad I'm not coz I would have already blasted the fuck out of you. The patience this team has to deal with a sick fuck like you. Seek mental help.
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:27:52 PM

We already did.

AML Admin   
AML Admin (NAC Foundation)

Mar 6, 12:31 PM CST

Hello,

Your wire transfer is being processed. Transaction #5034244731 for $ USD.

AML BitCoin Support Team

Ticket not found
Ticket #5034244731 either does not exist or has been deleted.

Now what? What lie you got now? Quiet? Now what, you assholes get quiet fast dont you.

I am doing this so you dont steal anyone elses money, you should have enough.

You disappear now what lie you got??

If you want AML to go away all you need is some facts, they run for the hills when those come out lol

Here is what we sent you--with all of the transaction details, of course. As we have already told you SEVERAL times and sent you the wire transaction number, your wire transfer for a refund was processed. This was processed less than 24 hours after the request. The confidential information including your name, your "investment amount, and transaction numbers have been excluded out here.

Wire Details - Sender

Wire amount               U.S. Dollars (USD)                  
Scheduled On            03/06/2018 at 12:09 PM ET
Wire date                    03/06/2018
Message to recipient    NAC Foundation refund
Message instructions to recipient bank   Credit
Credit Memo            NAC authorized 3/5/18   
Transaction number
Fed reference number   
Status                        Completed
Submitted by            Administrator on 3/6/2018 12:09:41PM

AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:35:49 PM

We already did.

AML Admin   
AML Admin (NAC Foundation)

Mar 6, 12:31 PM CST

Hello,

Your wire transfer is being processed. Transaction #5034244731 for $ USD.

AML BitCoin Support Team

Ticket not found
Ticket #5034244731 either does not exist or has been deleted.

Now what? What lie you got now? Quiet? Now what, you assholes get quiet fast dont you.

I am doing this so you dont steal anyone elses money, you should have enough.

You disappear now what lie you got??

If you want AML to go away all you need is some facts, they run for the hills when those come out lol

Here is what we sent you--with all of the transaction details, of course. As we have already told you SEVERAL times and sent you the wire transaction number, the wire transfer was processed, and was processed less than 24 hours after the request. The confidential information including your name, your 'investment amount, and transaction numbers have been whited out here.

Wire Details - Sender

Wire amount               U.S. Dollars (USD)                  
Scheduled On            03/06/2018 at 12:09 PM ET
Wire date                    03/06/2018
Message to recipient    NAC Foundation refund
Message instructions to recipient bank   Credit
Credit Memo            NAC authorized 3/5/18   
Transaction number
Fed reference number   
Status                        Completed
Submitted by            Administrator on 3/6/2018 12:09:41PM

Send me something from the bank. Not a document you made are you kidding me. Send me the bank wire instructions like i sent you. What you show me here is nothing it is not a bank document.

Oh we made it up? Lol. We sent you the bank documents. Your refund has been processed. Stop harassing us.
bangtansoyeondan

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:59:59 PM

The last ICO phase just ended. I really think that we need to give them a little bit more time because if they want to check every transaction or transfer of AML tokens then this process won't happen instantly. I am anxious to get mine too but nothing happens instantly
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:32:56 PM

The last ICO phase just ended. I really think that we need to give them a little bit more time because if they want to check every transaction or transfer of AML tokens then this process won't happen instantly. I am anxious to get mine too but nothing happens instantly

They need to get a business license first and incorporate. How do you think they have time to do anything if they cant even do that. If they dont renew their business license then its obvious they not planning on being in business. Its quite clear. There is no way to spin it.

You have no reason to be in this thread anymore. You are no longer a customer. It's time for you to exit.
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:58:18 PM

They need to get a business license first and incorporate. How do you think they have time to do anything if they cant even do that. If they dont renew their business license then its obvious they not planning on being in business. Its quite clear. There is no way to spin it.

You have no reason to be in this thread anymore. You are no longer a customer. It's time for you to exit.

Let me get my money then we can discuss that

We already refunded you. You are harassing us. It is time for you to exit.
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:12:29 AM

Let me get my money then we can discuss that

why you taking the time to even answer this what about the Business license, you dont think that is a bigger problem?

The Big C

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:01:36 AM

Hahahaha look at this this joker. It's getting pretty pathetic slow. Do your parents complain about the noise when your yelling at your screen. This kind of madness and stress is very unhealthy for a fat kid. You've got nothing you watched a youtube video and now you think you're a private eye (HILARIUOS). You have no business experience you have no idea what licensing laws or there parameters are. You're grasping at anything you can to talk shit because little baby fat kid didn't get his way. You're attempts are laughable at best. Everyone knows slow look at the posts now you're starting to make a fool of yourself. You should probably go before you start to look any more pathetic (not that that's possible). Give it up LITTLE MAN its time for a nap and the adults have to work now. So pick up your video game paddle grab some mt dew and several other unhealthy snacks and go yell at some 6th graders. At least to them you might appear intelligent (but its not likely). I'm looking forward to your inevitable reply (they are always good for a laugh). Nighty night little slow.
The Big C

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:48:47 PM

It's funny how you just want me to stop talking. People have been trying to get you stop crying for weeks. Also funny that your not disputing any of comments. That just tells me I'm closer to the truth than you ever have been. I tell you what I'll stop telling people who you really are when you stop posting on this forum. When you go away and stop berating these hard working people. I'll stop talking about you. Until then you can expect daily posts hitting the nail on the head about what kind of person you are and why you're really here. The jig is up slow people know you've been exposed. It's time to turn tale and hide you're no longer welcome. And you have no reason to be here. So you can apologize and leave (which would be the honorable thing to do) or you can just go. But if you decide to stay you can expect more of the same (an accurate diagnosis of you and your type) your choice slow what's it going to be.
MinutePatience

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:07:16 PM

I joined the social media, will probably buy some coins soon.
WalkinDude

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:29:06 PM

Sloowdown - Stop posting here. You are not wanted. You add nothing of any importance to the discussion. Your behavior is unacceptable. If you have a problem with the AML team, work it out with them through the support email address. Don't do it on a public discussion board. You have gone off the deep end.
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:37:57 PM

Aten "Black Gold" Coin is rebranded to AML BitCoin.
People interested in older articles, there is a collection of links from 2014-2015 on the old Atencoin thread. (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=631453.0)

I know mant people who bypass those all KYC Cheesy AML laws that is ridiciulus what we have here Smiley. This is really interesing how whole space is evolving from freedom to KYC.
Something like google style internet

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
The Big C

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:07:15 AM

Are you still here slow? I had almost forgotten about you. So it seems you are still spewing forth the same meaningless crap that you have been for days. Topics, I might add, that you are making assumptions about. You don't know what is going on behind closed doors. For some reason, all you have is a desire to be spiteful towards people who have done nothing to you, (except for not answering a few questions.) Your assumptions that this team is somehow scamming or stealing from you are completely unproven and unfounded. There is no proof that they have absconded with anyone's money, or that they plan to do so. All of your mindless rhetoric has no basis in fact and is pure speculation. I actually feel sorry for you. What is it that you are trying to accomplish? Look at the chat. Can't you see that no one is listening to you? Can't you see everyone thinks you are a fool? To have such contempt controlling your life is extremely unhealthy. Your self-righteousness is calling into question your intelligence, your integrity and your ability to control yourself. How can you expect anyone to listen to you when it is obvious that you have created a vendetta against hard working people that have done nothing wrong. It is obvious that you are not intelligent enough to see the big picture and you are blinded by your own suspicion. It is hard enough trying to understand what you are thinking, not to mention what you are saying, because you type like a two year old talks. My advice to you would be keep your childish trap shut and wait. Wait to see what happens. I am going to keep posting about you. Why, you might ask yourself? Because I just can't help laughing at the fool in the room. You are my fool slow, and I am laughing.
The Big C

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:44:37 AM

Do you know that they haven't reapplied slow. Are you forsure that there not moving to a different state. Maybe they're going to a more crypto friendly state like Wyoming. Maybe they're changing they're name, maybe they're changing there format. Do you know any of this. The FACT is NO YOU DON'T. Your speculating you found something to latch on to and now you can't let it go. I'm not part of the team. I'm waiting for info just like everyone else. But you seem to be one of the only DUMB FUCKS that just doesn't get it. You're to stupid to see past your pitiful little vendetta. You worked yourself into a frenzy overt some unanswered questions. Did you ever think that admin just doesn't have the answers your looking for. No you didn't. Some people just aren't involved in certain aspects of certain businesses. But you don't care do you. You'd rather stomp your feet bitch cry and moan because your limited intelligence won't let you do anything else. You're truly pathetic you think you know but you don't know shit. I know it's hard to understand when you read at a 1st grade level. So go upstairs get your mom and have her explain it to you twice. You're grasping at straws you dumb FUCK. You want me to stop talking you're going to have to stop talking. That's it. Other wise expect more lots more. I'm smarter than you I'm better than you. And you don't stand a chance. So dance for me fool dance.
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:20:43 AM

'Bitcoin Evolution, Meet AML Bitcoin Revolution' via Investor's Business Daily: https://www.investors.com/politics/commentary/bitcoin-evolution-meet-aml-bitcoin-revolution/
jajy123

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:57:10 PM

I am also a bit disappointed by aml bitcoin team but today I received my tokens and I am more serene and happy. I hope the team will continue to work to bring this project up. What they do is complicated, so it takes time
cortescompany777

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 12:01:45 AM

Dear AMLBitcoin, can you tell me please?:
1. What will happen to unsold coins? Do you burn them or leave them behind your team?
2. How much coin was sold at each stage? I think you already could count everything? This question worries every investor.
3. What exchanges will our token be placed on?

Please answer these three questions. We are all very much waiting. Thank you in advance and success in your work.
cortescompany777

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 12:10:53 AM

Why i always ask about total sold coins:
Look at this coin Genesis Vision (GVT)
Team creat 44 000 000 tokens. Price was 1$ per token.
During the Ico, only 4,000,000 coins were sold. And now price 1GVT = 35$ !! (X35!!!)
I think if AML sold  10 000 000 coins (from 200 000 000 total) so our 1ABT now cost 20$.
What do you think about this?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: