Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:57:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE !  (Read 369811 times)
ModernReboot

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:49:52 AM

Also does anyone know why AML is still showing "in progress" on ICObox? All of the other ICOs on the main page show the amount raised...
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypto2050

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:46:22 PM

Something to keep your eyes on when it comes to media. The G20 summit will happen in a matter of days march 19-20 to be exact. A clearer definition of regulatory frame work is expected to emerge from these talks. It would not surprise me if news from the ABTC team would follow. Its impossible too be certain, so this is a speculative analogy. Either way regulatory clarity will be beneficial. I expect there to be firm definition placed upon cryptos i.e. whether they exist in the security of commodity categories. Judging purely by existing definitions most currency type coins should fall into the commodity category. I believe these types of labels will assist the accredited and institutional investor in feeling more secure about the future of crypto. A clear regulatory frame work is essential if the masses are going to start providing use cases for digital currency. Keeping this mind ABTC has positioned itself to preemptively comply with any possible outcome. I truly believe I've invested in the right platform.

I completely agree with you that it's a key source of announcements and direction for the next 12-24 months.  They have to come out with something.

It will be interesting to see if the G20 direct the OECD as they have in the past to come up with an overarching regulatory framework.  Mind you anything they decide will take a long time to be implemented and would have to be passed as domestic regulations based on international standards.  There is plenty of precedence for this.

So before that comes in there will be a complete mismatch of domestic regulations.

Which just means that there will be more opportunities for ABTC.

So many countries are playing regulatory catch up to try and attract business.  Both France and Spain fall into this group.

Clear regulatory leaders are Singapore, Switzerland and UK.

One leading player to watch is Christine Lagarde, IMF Head.  If anyone doubts this, read https://blogs.imf.org/2018/03/13/addressing-the-dark-side-of-the-crypto-world/
The Big C

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:24:17 PM

Something to keep your eyes on when it comes to media. The G20 summit will happen in a matter of days march 19-20 to be exact. A clearer definition of regulatory frame work is expected to emerge from these talks. It would not surprise me if news from the ABTC team would follow. Its impossible too be certain, so this is a speculative analogy. Either way regulatory clarity will be beneficial. I expect there to be firm definition placed upon cryptos i.e. whether they exist in the security of commodity categories. Judging purely by existing definitions most currency type coins should fall into the commodity category. I believe these types of labels will assist the accredited and institutional investor in feeling more secure about the future of crypto. A clear regulatory frame work is essential if the masses are going to start providing use cases for digital currency. Keeping this mind ABTC has positioned itself to preemptively comply with any possible outcome. I truly believe I've invested in the right platform.

I completely agree with you that it's a key source of announcements and direction for the next 12-24 months.  They have to come out with something.

It will be interesting to see if the G20 direct the OECD as they have in the past to come up with an overarching regulatory framework.  Mind you anything they decide will take a long time to be implemented and would have to be passed as domestic regulations based on international standards.  There is plenty of precedence for this.

So before that comes in there will be a complete mismatch of domestic regulations.

So many countries are playing regulatory catch up to try and attract business.  Both France and Spain fall into this group.

One leading player to watch is Christine Lagarde, IMF Head.  If anyone doubts this, read https://blogs.imf.org/2018/03/13/addressing-the-dark-side-of-the-crypto-world/
I agree that implementation will lengthy. On the other hand the volatility and impulsive nature of crypto investors could help drive acceptance of ABTC. I believe that u.s. involvement in regulatory standards will give other countries an incentive to conform. The u.s. has always been a leader in this space, and many countries have adopted its framework. That being said there are several senators and financial leaders sympathetic to the crypto cause. It seems to be the general consensus not to stifle innovationawhen it comes to this new investment sector.

With that in mind. My hopes lie with the ability of innovative forward thinking participants to successfully convince there counterparts that a fair and broadbased framework is the way forward. But until they can come to a decision i fear instability will be the norm.

I have to say Crypto it's quite refreshing to communicate with an individual that doesn't make me want to reform our scholastic institutions. I think more intelligent debate is just what this forum needs.
Harry Smith

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:43:00 AM

I completely agree with you that it's a key source of announcements and direction for the next 12-24 months.  They have to come out with something.

It will be interesting to see if the G20 direct the OECD as they have in the past to come up with an overarching regulatory framework.  Mind you anything they decide will take a long time to be implemented and would have to be passed as domestic regulations based on international standards.  There is plenty of precedence for this.

So many countries are playing regulatory catch up to try and attract business.  Both France and Spain fall into this group.

One leading player to watch is Christine Lagarde, IMF Head.  If anyone doubts this, read https://blogs.imf.org/2018/03/13/addressing-the-dark-side-of-the-crypto-world/
I agree that implementation will lengthy. On the other hand the volatility and impulsive nature of crypto investors could help drive acceptance of ABTC. I believe that u.s. involvement in regulatory standards will give other countries an incentive to conform. The u.s. has always been a leader in this space, and many countries have adopted its framework. That being said there are several senators and financial leaders sympathetic to the crypto cause. It seems to be the general consensus not to stifle innovationawhen it comes to this new investment sector.

With that in mind. My hopes lie with the ability of innovative forward thinking participants to successfully convince there counterparts that a fair and broadbased framework is the way forward. But until they can come to a decision i fear instability will be the norm.

I have to say Crypto it's quite refreshing to communicate with an individual that doesn't make me want to reform our scholastic institutions. I think more intelligent debate is just what this forum needs.

Yes what is needed is more intelligent debate! Sorry but this is bullshit it is not debate it is fluff and lies. How do you think AML can and will be able to talk to world leaders and big banks when they cant even handle a forum with 1 guys pushback? Is the idea a good one, of course I thought it was I invested at first. The people who are in charge of this are not the ones who will make the turn on this type of thing. These guys are horrible and they act as if they are scammers by the very fact that they wont tell anyone about the money. Follow the money. There is your intelligent conversation dummy!

Now you're asking for an intelligent debate dipshit? Hahahaha. Nothing you say is close to intelligent. You're an idiot that talks in circles. Go away troll.
Harry Smith

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:33:15 AM

Yes what is needed is more intelligent debate! Sorry but this is bullshit it is not debate it is fluff and lies. How do you think AML can and will be able to talk to world leaders and big banks when they cant even handle a forum with 1 guys pushback? Is the idea a good one, of course I thought it was I invested at first. The people who are in charge of this are not the ones who will make the turn on this type of thing. These guys are horrible and they act as if they are scammers by the very fact that they wont tell anyone about the money. Follow the money. There is your intelligent conversation dummy!

Now you're asking for an intelligent debate dipshit? Hahahaha. Nothing you say is close to intelligent. You're an idiot that talks in circles. Go away troll.

All this and i still dont know how many tokens were sold. Fishy to attack me instead of giving the answers. Scam/Scum alert!

Its like 10 accounts that have been made and all of the posts they all have made they made are against me asking questions. Do you guys think people are that dumb? I mean really?

Hahahahhaha. Dumbass TROLL! You're a broken record of crys and whines. You're so much of a DUMBASS that you don't know when to leave or know that people laugh at you in pity. I bet you go to someones house for dinner and pack a bag to try an stay for the week. Idiot. BOOOORING and STUPID sick fuck.
Harry Smith

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:45:41 AM

It looks like AML officials have been all around the globe talking with government leaders. Super impressive! Can't wait see what happens...

https://www.investors.com/politics/commentary/a-new-digital-currency-aml-bitcoin-makes-landfall-in-panama/

I read another article that they were in London and Estonia to meet with government leaders. It looks like big things are happening!

I guess thats why they are so busy because they sure are not talking to you here. How many tokens were sold?

The team is making waves. I don't see any other crypto company going to meet with government officials or doing anything similar to what they are. Even if they're not replying here, who cares. I see how powerful this coin is and where it's going.

How can you see anything? Thats not true if you see it is because they arre showing you which means you must know them because they not showwing the rest of us jack!

Wah wah wah. Go cry on your mamas lap.
Harry Smith

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:08:39 AM

It looks like AML officials have been all around the globe talking with government leaders. Super impressive! Can't wait see what happens...

https://www.investors.com/politics/commentary/a-new-digital-currency-aml-bitcoin-makes-landfall-in-panama/

I read another article that they were in London and Estonia to meet with government leaders. It looks like big things are happening!

I guess thats why they are so busy because they sure are not talking to you here. How many tokens were sold?

The team is making waves. I don't see any other crypto company going to meet with government officials or doing anything similar to what they are. Even if they're not replying here, who cares. I see how powerful this coin is and where it's going.

How can you see anything? Thats not true if you see it is because they arre showing you which means you must know them because they not showwing the rest of us jack!

The fact still remains how many tokens did they sell? When will they be listed? Your insults only show you are focused on the wrong thing and that is why am I asking questions. Why does it make you so angrry that I ask questions?

You see i have got the Admin kicked out from all the bullshit they said here, are you the admin with a new name since you are not allowed to post here with AML name anymore? Its because this is a sham. They are not telling us for a reason the most basic things an investor should know.

I'm an investor that's sick of your shit. I saw what the admin posted to you and it was SPOT ON. They shouldve told you that a long time ago. Kudos to admin. These people work hard and you're trying to fuck with them. You're off your fucking rocker to convince that little pea brain of yours that AML is doing anything because of you. Y You're trying to cause problems for AML and spread FUD. I invested a lot in this coin so now you're fucking with me.

They gave you a refund. You're still here demanding shit from them and bitching. No one wants to hear your psycho rants anymore. You need to be locked up in a padded room. Go slap yourself in the face a few times after you spin yourself around in circles trying to catch your tail troll.
The Big C

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:16:56 AM

Ok let's clear some things up for the petulant bag of wind (that means you slow). Firstly since you claim to have (done your homework) you would obviously know that we are not investors we are buyers (you are neither). It clearly states in the terms and conditions (which you obviously didn't read) that by purchasing tokens you are not investing you are simply purchasing something that you percieve has or will have value. Secondly the NAC foundation has not promised to disclose the amount of tokens sold nor funds raised. But you would already know this slow since you "did your homework". And last but not least the admin is not absent they have merely decided to no longer respond to you. And could you enlighten us as to your credentials as a crypto expert. Or your expertise in the field of team assessment or business model analytics. How can you presume to know what the NAC team is capable of. Your over inflated sense of self worth is rivaled only by your presumptive paranoia. You claim to be rich you claim to be immovable yet your behavior demonstrates a lack of self control and absence of intelligence. You consistently respond to any positives with negatives. This speaks (psychologically) to lack of self esteem. YOU ARE NO EXPERT in any sense of the word. You're an impatient, impulsive, disrespectful little child that got his feelings hurt. So you decided to seek out any reasons to stomp your feet and cry at the top of your lungs. This team owes you nothing except maybe a defamation lawsuit. You've reached a level of pathetic rarely seen in the world of crypto. But I'm sure your going to be looking to set an unreachable record. Until next time my little fool.
The Big C

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:32:14 AM

The fact still remains how many tokens did they sell? When will they be listed? Your insults only show you are focused on the wrong thing and that is why am I asking questions. Why does it make you so angrry that I ask questions?

You see i have got the Admin kicked out from all the bullshit they said here, are you the admin with a new name since you are not allowed to post here with AML name anymore? Its because this is a sham. They are not telling us for a reason the most basic things an investor should know.

I'm an investor that's sick of your shit. I saw what the admin posted to you and it was SPOT ON. They shouldve told you that a long time ago. Kudos to admin. These people work hard and you're trying to fuck with them. You're off your fucking rocker to convince that little pea brain of yours that AML is doing anything because of you. Y You're trying to cause problems for AML and spread FUD. I invested a lot in this coin so now you're fucking with me.

They gave you a refund. You're still here demanding shit from them and bitching. No one wants to hear your psycho rants anymore. You need to be locked up in a padded room. Go slap yourself in the face a few times after you spin yourself around in circles trying to catch your tail troll.

Harry my friend don't let the little child convince you to play his game. Letting yourself get angry only brings you to his level. And trust me that's a pretty big step down. Just realize that his life is so much worse that yours. He doesn't deserve your anger he deserves your pity. I mean imagine how hard life would be If the only thing you had was mom's cozy basement and an xbox 360. Not to mention the intelligence level of a 4 year old with chemical deficiency. Just realize he'll be forgotten soon opportunity will have passed him by.
Stealth8368

Activity: 347
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:06:36 AM

I think it’s fair to say AML Bitcoin attracts a different kind of investor than most of the crypto currency out there,I put us in with ripple but with a decentralised approach  and as such we will incur FUD from those that want a currency with untracable payments and cutting out banks altogether,I myself would love this but let’s be honest it’s very unlikely to happen,who knows where this new tech will take us but u can be sure regulation is coming and those coins like AML Bitcoin will look very attractive to investors  when it does,for me the holy grail is owning your crypto and been protected from getting hacked and coins stolen,Billions  have been stolen from crypto investors so far and hacks are getting bigger,we don’t here so much about smaller personal hacks but it happens daily,AML Bitcoin solves this problem and many more.
Crypto2050

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:25:01 PM

I think it’s fair to say AML Bitcoin attracts a different kind of investor than most of the crypto currency out there,I put us in with ripple but with a decentralised approach  and as such we will incur FUD from those that want a currency with untracable payments and cutting out banks altogether,I myself would love this but let’s be honest it’s very unlikely to happen,who knows where this new tech will take us but u can be sure regulation is coming and those coins like AML Bitcoin will look very attractive to investors  when it does,for me the holy grail is owning your crypto and been protected from getting hacked and coins stolen,Billions  have been stolen from crypto investors so far and hacks are getting bigger,we don’t here so much about smaller personal hacks but it happens daily,AML Bitcoin solves this problem and many more.

Well said.
The Big C

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:38:46 PM

Well said.
Indeed
AMLBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:47:41 PM

Just saw that AML made a commercial.
Funny and genius! Gave me a good laugh.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5YUcZwUJ14

Thanks for the kind words! We're glad you like the commercial! Smiley
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:53:56 PM

I’m new to cryptocurrency and my first investment is with AML BTC, the purchase process was user friendly and I received my tokens soon thereafter. 

Thanks AML!

Thanks for your kind words!
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:55:03 PM

Thanks for sharing!
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:57:59 PM

Is AML coins going to be listed on any other exchange? I seen on twitter that it will be listed on hitbtc.

Hi! Our executive team is reviewing additional exchanges to list the coin on, in addition to HitBTC.
David N. Salmon

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:25:49 PM

My name is David Salmon.  I am a Nevada attorney representing NAC Foundation/AML Bitcoin.  I have decided to join this group inasmuch as a great deal of misinformation is being spread by Sloowdown on this site and I want to make sure all of you can have your concerns addressed.  If you have any questions about NAC Foundation/AML Bitcoin based on what you read here, I encourage you to address them to me for a response.
David N. Salmon

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:39:29 PM

Ok let's clear some things up for the petulant bag of wind (that means you slow). Firstly since you claim to have (done your homework) you would obviously know that we are not investors we are buyers (you are neither). It clearly states in the terms and conditions (which you obviously didn't read) that by purchasing tokens you are not investing you are simply purchasing something that you percieve has or will have value. Secondly the NAC foundation has not promised to disclose the amount of tokens sold nor funds raised. But you would already know this slow since you "did your homework". And last but not least the admin is not absent they have merely decided to no longer respond to you. And could you enlighten us as to your credentials as a crypto expert. Or your expertise in the field of team assessment or business model analytics. How can you presume to know what the NAC team is capable of. Your over inflated sense of self worth is rivaled only by your presumptive paranoia. You claim to be rich you claim to be immovable yet your behavior demonstrates a lack of self control and absence of intelligence. You consistently respond to any positives with negatives. This speaks (psychologically) to lack of self esteem. YOU ARE NO EXPERT in any sense of the word. You're an impatient, impulsive, disrespectful little child that got his feelings hurt. So you decided to seek out any reasons to stomp your feet and cry at the top of your lungs. This team owes you nothing except maybe a defamation lawsuit. You've reached a level of pathetic rarely seen in the world of crypto. But I'm sure your going to be looking to set an unreachable record. Until next time my little fool.

This is Attorney David Salmon representing NAC.  I have not heard of anyone getting fired because of any postings on this site.  "Big C" you are correct that Admin has stopped posting.  I advised them to do so.  I saw no reason for Admin to get into a posting war with Sloowdown.  You are also correct that Sloowdown is neither an investor or purchaser because he received a refund of his purchase money and still refuses to return the tokens NAC sent him.  He has no interest in AML Bitcoin and really has no reason to be here. 
David N. Salmon

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:48:39 PM

Is AML coins going to be listed on any other exchange? I seen on twitter that it will be listed on hitbtc.

Hi! Our executive team is reviewing additional exchanges to list the coin on, in addition to HitBTC.

LOL i knew I would make you post again even though you are not the same person. You be nice or I will get you fired also.

Sloowdown, our office has not been informed of anyone being fired because of you.
Stealth8368

Activity: 347
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:57:51 AM

My name is David Salmon.  I am a Nevada attorney representing NAC Foundation/AML Bitcoin.  I have decided to join this group inasmuch as a great deal of misinformation is being spread by Sloowdown on this site and I want to make sure all of you can have your concerns addressed.  If you have any questions about NAC Foundation/AML Bitcoin based on what you read here, I encourage you to address them to me for a response.
Hi David thanks for stepping in great to have you here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: