Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:15:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE !  (Read 369811 times)
AmillionL

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:23:11 PM

Despite all negativity about the coin and team. I can say this team has stayed active and have shown no signs of a scam.(I have been scammed a few times in crypto). From the current look of the market and the news surrounding the crypto world, it seems ABTC will stand out and be a safehaven for those who know regulations will come, and the rest of the world will follow. The foundation and concept of this coin alone is genius. I cannot see anything but good things concerning ABTC.

I couldnt agree more, thanks for posting!!!
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AmillionL

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:28:41 PM

I have been watching this thread for a while to dig deeper and learn more about my investment with AML and others who’ve made the same investment in this crypto.

It is clear to me that NAC will give us answers once everything is set in stone. It takes time to get everything up and running to make this crypto as revolutionary as they expect it to be.

People have received their tokens (myself included) so they’re obviously making progress. We just need to be patient and we will receive answers as soon as NAC can give them to us!

I always say "no news is good news".  I also received my tokens, and must admit the admin are very active on the Telegram. Atencoin was listed and active, so why shouldnt there new and advanced coin not be!!!

I look forward to news rolling in daily once its listed!!!  I'm sure there's good news on the Horizon.

Crypto2050

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:44:39 PM

Given the behaviour of some of the more prolific commentators in this community, I am backing off from trying to elevate the debate into more interesting areas around KYC and AML.

I set up an account because I wanted to participate in some good debate, and there have been some good contributions from some people.

The constant childlike behaviour of some is ridiculous.

Completely agree with the comments from Stealth8368 about the FUD being spread.

We need a moderated platform so that we can have an informed and sensible debate.
Mark25

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:54:33 PM

Given the behaviour of some of the more prolific commentators in this community, I am backing off from trying to elevate the debate into more interesting areas around KYC and AML.

I set up an account because I wanted to participate in some good debate, and there have been some good contributions from some people.

We need a moderated platform so that we can have an informed and sensible debate.

I couldn’t agree more. Lively and intelligent debate is always welcomed and appreciated.

I came on this forum to share articles and news that I’ve found related to the advancements AML is making in the crypto world but all I’ve encountered is bombardment from internet trolls that want to turn this informative feed into a circus.

I know answers are coming and I feel at peace with the investment I’ve made. Everyone that is not an investor should leave the forum so that it can once again be a space for brilliant conversation among buyers. 
The Big C

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:59:31 PM

https://twitter.com/BTCTN/status/976378500268642304?s=19
https://twitter.com/jerrybrito/status/975830759075434496?s=19
https://twitter.com/coindesk/status/975810152011108352?s=19
https://twitter.com/BTCTN/status/975003367104831488?s=19
https://twitter.com/crypto/status/974022662619004928?s=19
https://twitter.com/coindesk/status/971523211102998528?s=19
https://twitter.com/BTCTN/status/969711254569930752?s=19
https://twitter.com/BTCTN/status/969544034346774528?s=19

Let's clear something up. We are not investors we are purchasers. We purchased a product that we believe has or will have value. The belief that this product has or will have value comes from the percieved need for this project in the crypto world. This percieved need is derived from media and government sources that wish to implement regulatory standards. The links above all refer to the direction being taken by governments and financial institutions. This is why we PURCHASED ABTC. The general consensus among PURCHASERS is that this product will have relevance in the near future. If your having trouble being patient may i suggest occupying your time elsewhere. The nac team is working as fast as they can and will disclose information when they have it. We as PURCHASERS need to have patience. This is a one of a kind product and takes time to perfect. I believe they have our best interest in mind so have faith.
The Big C

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:08:35 PM

I couldn’t agree more. Lively and intelligent debate is always welcomed and appreciated.

I came on this forum to share articles and news that I’ve found related to the advancements AML is making in the crypto world but all I’ve encountered is bombardment from internet trolls that want to turn this informative feed into a circus.

I know answers are coming and I feel at peace with the investment I’ve made. Everyone that is not an investor should leave the forum so that it can once again be a space for brilliant conversation among buyers. 
I have decided to no longer engage with some participants. I'd rather post informative and encouraging information. The logical next step would be to ignore the ignorant and proceed around them. I for one will no longer troll the troll. Even though some found it entertaining (including myself) i see now it served no other purpose. Positivity can be as contagious as negativity so with a concerted effort i believe the forum can move past this.
Mark25

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:19:10 PM

I have decided to no longer engage with some participants. I'd rather post informative and encouraging information. The logical next step would be to ignore the ignorant and proceed around them. I for one will no longer troll the troll. Even though some found it entertaining (including myself) i see now it served no other purpose. Positivity can be as contagious as negativity so with a concerted effort i believe the forum can move past this.

That's a great idea Big C! The answer is not to fight fire with fire. With more buyers such as you and others on the forum spreading positivity and drowning out the trolls, this forum can get back to the way it should be! Let us not waste our time with the people who just can't be helped.

Cheers!
Mark25

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:34:02 PM

I am excited to start seeing news about what AML Bitcoin has been up to. I know they will be listed on HitBTC soon and I’m hoping even more exchanges.
I can’t wait to see what they have up their sleeves for us. Positivity is contagious and I’m really happy that we can all come together for great conversation about something we are all very interested in.

I feel that good things are on the horizon. I know that our patience will be rewarded in the best way.
There have been a lot of people on this forum posting some really great articles about AML leading the way. I believe NAC to be real movers and shakers when it comes to developing this unique type of crypto. It really opens up an interesting conversation regarding the world's need for this type of secure cryptocurrency technology.

W S

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:45:37 PM

News just came out, about binance being under regulatory pressure, the crypto world is screaming for AMLbitcoin to save the day. Despite others opinions....I am quite enjoying the team. The moves they make seem to be very strategic.
PhillyWilly

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:47:50 PM

Despite all negativity about the coin and team. I can say this team has stayed active and have shown no signs of a scam.(I have been scammed a few times in crypto). From the current look of the market and the news surrounding the crypto world, it seems ABTC will stand out and be a safehaven for those who know regulations will come, and the rest of the world will follow. The foundation and concept of this coin alone is genius. I cannot see anything but good things concerning ABTC.

I agree completely with the above statements!  I invested because of the above reasoning regarding regulation, compliancy along with transparency to be able to have digital currencies go mainstream.  The U.S. is a trend setter and I believe they will enforce all the above going forward.  A lot is being weighed out/discussed right now, but with time, it will, I believe will work itself out.  Being that AML is a U.S. based company, experienced, has a great leader, AML/KYC Compliant and U.S. Patriot Act Compliant went a long way in justifying my #1 Coin.  As soon as the blockchain and biometrics are done along with being adopted it will really solidify things for me!  Any good project takes time and AML/ABTC is doing that.  They don't owe us anything but news, updates and listing date will be SOON!

The admin have been great under lots of pressure and dealing with lots of personalities good and troublesome which comes with the job.  I've enjoyed reading the chats, news and just listening to others thoughts.  Great job AML Community and to Stealth to for enduring a lot but sticking to your beliefs which I commend you for!!!  All you need to remember is why you purchased AML to begin with and stick with it.  Keep bringing your good chats, articles etcetera and enjoy the AML ride.  Hold on y'all!!  🤠🤠🤠
AmillionL

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:09:16 PM

https://twitter.com/BTCTN/status/976378500268642304?s=19
https://twitter.com/jerrybrito/status/975830759075434496?s=19
https://twitter.com/coindesk/status/975810152011108352?s=19
https://twitter.com/BTCTN/status/975003367104831488?s=19
https://twitter.com/crypto/status/974022662619004928?s=19
https://twitter.com/coindesk/status/971523211102998528?s=19
https://twitter.com/BTCTN/status/969711254569930752?s=19
https://twitter.com/BTCTN/status/969544034346774528?s=19

Let's clear something up. We are not investors we are purchasers. We purchased a product that we believe has or will have value. The belief that this product has or will have value comes from the percieved need for this project in the crypto world. This percieved need is derived from media and government sources that wish to implement regulatory standards. The links above all refer to the direction being taken by governments and financial institutions. This is why we PURCHASED ABTC. The general consensus among PURCHASERS is that this product will have relevance in the near future. If your having trouble being patient may i suggest occupying your time elsewhere. The nac team is working as fast as they can and will disclose information when they have it. We as PURCHASERS need to have patience. This is a one of a kind product and takes time to perfect. I believe they have our best interest in mind so have faith.

I couldn't have put it better myself!!!

Good to see more folk putting their thoughts forward and opening this into a more productive forum again, would like to see more people come on and hope they start to see this being a more interesting thread to read and provide input, thoughts, predictions and share any news they have found!!!

Carol Jones

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:11:38 PM

I agree completely with the above statements!  I invested because of the above reasoning regarding regulation, compliancy along with transparency to be able to have digital currencies go mainstream.  The U.S. is a trend setter and I believe they will enforce all the above going forward.  A lot is being weighed out/discussed right now, but with time, it will, I believe will work itself out.  Being that AML is a U.S. based company, experienced, has a great leader, AML/KYC Compliant and U.S. Patriot Act Compliant went a long way in justifying my #1 Coin.  As soon as the blockchain and biometrics are done along with being adopted it will really solidify things for me!  Any good project takes time and AML/ABTC is doing that.  They don't owe us anything but news, updates and listing date will be SOON!

The admin have been great under lots of pressure and dealing with lots of personalities good and troublesome which comes with the job.  I've enjoyed reading the chats, news and just listening to others thoughts.  Great job AML Community and to Stealth to for enduring a lot but sticking to your beliefs which I commend you for!!!  All you need to remember is why you purchased AML to begin with and stick with it.  Keep bringing your good chats, articles etcetera and enjoy the AML ride.  Hold on y'all!!  🤠🤠🤠

Love your thoughts! You bring up a lot of great points; all of which make me so excited for this thing to go live!
AmillionL

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:13:40 PM

https://www.coindesk.com/korean-regulators-to-probe-banks-aml-measures-for-crypto-exchanges/

I predict more of this around the world which will be the Norm going forward.  ABTC will be simple and straightf forward for Exchanges and then the questions will always be asked why is this not being done for other Cryptos; then BAM, new laws put into play.......   Out with the OLD, in with the NEW!!!!!!
AmillionL

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:15:27 PM

Love your thoughts! You bring up a lot of great points; all of which make me so excited for this thing to go live!

When this goes LIVE, I dont think I be getting much work or sleep done.  I just be watching the LIVE feed on exchanges!!!  And its so addictive...
AmillionL

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:20:25 PM

News just came out, about binance being under regulatory pressure, the crypto world is screaming for AMLbitcoin to save the day. Despite others opinions....I am quite enjoying the team. The moves they make seem to be very strategic.

The amount of News that comes onto Cryptovest and CCN daily is ridiculous with the majority all about bringing more regulation!!!!   This is all positive news for ABTC, I doubt we see many down days as this could make this coin tick up daily!!!  And when NAC/ABTC release partnerships and deals that give worldwide attention, we are looking at lift off!!!!!!
AmillionL

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:21:50 PM

https://www.coindesk.com/japanese-crypto-users-lost-6-million-in-hacks-last-year-say-police/?utm_content=buffer76562&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

This wont happen with us!!!  I feel totally secure with AML Bitcoin....
PhillyWilly

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:07:05 PM

AmillionL-I agree.  If your not safe with AML BitCoin/ABTC you're not safe at all!!!!  Just say'n.....💵💵💵👮‍♀️👮🛡🛡
hasna17

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:29:28 PM

https://www.coindesk.com/korean-regulators-to-probe-banks-aml-measures-for-crypto-exchanges/

I predict more of this around the world which will be the Norm going forward.  ABTC will be simple and straightf forward for Exchanges and then the questions will always be asked why is this not being done for other Cryptos; then BAM, new laws put into play.......   Out with the OLD, in with the NEW!!!!!!
I think all the news from anywhere must have a purpose, either from cryptovest or CCN and so on, we can only take the positivnya value alone to be able to develop what we do
and strive to create and deliver the best.

AmillionL

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:37:51 PM

LOL, whats that saying, dont invest what you cant afford to lose!!!!  No way would I borrow or put money in something I couldnt afford to lose, thats just ...........

ANYWAY!!

Talk about Cryptos getting a bad name when you have Escobars Brother getting in on the act!!!   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

https://www.ccn.com/pablo-escobar-brother-diet-bitcoin/

PhillyWilly

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:20:48 PM

Now there's a coin I'll definitely stay away from!!!!!💩  But that coin will definitely be in need of a coin lets say like, AML Bitcoin/ABTC's platform.  We'll see....that's if it can get off the ground first!!  💩💩💩💩. Lol's
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: