Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:23:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE !  (Read 369817 times)
AMLBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:21:05 PM

There is always a measure of faith in all investments. Something you have to realize is the checks and balances utilized by any successful establishment. Financial institutions and government are not impulsive or impatient. The only purchasers of this token that are pushing for a quick list are the individuals. Anyone following the market can see the bears have control. Listing a new token or coin (regardless of the type) would not be a good decision in a bear market. Waiting for stabilization and a new found bull interest would give ABTC a stronger chance at an immediate price increase. Any news or announcement after the fact would only be the proverbial icing on the cake.

I couldn't agree more. If there is no trust in the coin you bought/invested in then why buy into it at all? There has to be a form of trust that they will do the right thing on behalf of the people that are supporting this crypto. Without the buyers, cryptocurrency ceases to exist. The NAC team has proven to be on our side and professional up until this point so I trust they will do what is best for all of us to make the most out of our investment!   

Hi Mark, Thanks for the kind words and support!
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:21:50 PM

I see great things on the horizon for AML.  I fully trust their vision for this crypto. Can't wait to hear more news about what their next moves are and when the exchange will go up... shouldn't be too much longer now!

Hi Carol, Thanks for the kind words!
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:51:38 PM

AML Token Holders, in case you missed our recent announcements, please see below.

During the ICO, 60 million AML Tokens were issued. The remaining tokens will be used for mergers, etc. We are currently not allowing mining for AML Tokens, although mining will be available once AML BitCoins are released.

Our team will announce the HitBTC list date soon. In addition to HitBTC, our executive team is also reviewing other exchanges to list the coin on.

Important Reminders for AML Token Holders:

1. Please back up your AML Wallet. It is the responsibility of Token Holders to back up their own wallets. If you back up your wallet, you can restore it onto another device if needed. Instructions for this can be found here: https://amltoken.com/backup-restore-wallet

2. Please upgrade your AML Wallet to Version 1.3.0, if you haven't already. This is a mandatory wallet upgrade. Instructions for this are here: https://amltoken.com/wallet-upgrade

3. If you have not added your AML Wallet Address to your Token Sale account, please do this immediately.

If you need technical assistance, please email support@amlbitcoin.com.
Mark25

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:02:50 PM

Personally id like to see them hit one of their targets or make a deadline before I'm to willing to just trust they will pull this off. Any update to listing on an exchange at this point??

It must be going up soon if they already have a confirmed exchange they will be listed on with the strong possibility of more in the works. These things don't just happen overnight. There are more and more updates coming out by AML as the days go by and I'm sure that we will get all of the answers we need soon. I want things to be set in stone before NAC just goes spouting off things that aren't 100% definite yet.

Patience is a virtue, my friend. We will be rewarded in the end.
ModernReboot

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:48:50 PM

Patience is a virtue, my friend. We will be rewarded in the end.

Well patience has never been one of my strong suits... Smiley
Mark25

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:21:45 PM

bla bla bla bla bla, and again the same message, I told you not to use the word "soon" again! and still you have the guts to do that.

I know this does not happen overnight, but thats something different than 6 months! I lost my faith in you, even if you hit the exchange (probably in another 6 months) I won't let you fool me the whole project, because you will never ever succeed, this way.

You are the worst in communicating, worst in marketing, worst in planning. Also your admin in our community is the worst, unprofessional admin I've ever seen in the cryptoworld.

How can a trustworthy (aml/kyc) coin succeed if this team is one of the most untrustworthy team there is? How?!?

Sloowdown, it looks like you're back again.
AML's attorney already told you on this forum that you were violating a court order, and yet you're back.
Their attorney also said that you were the liar and pointed out that you lied about a lot of things and are deemed untrustworthy. Can't restrain yourself, can you?
The Big C

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:29:38 PM

I've been following this forum for a while, so I know who slowdown is and must say that I am not him, but I fully understand his opinion, because this is going to far! I also left messages on twitter so you know I am not him. Im tired of being fooled for 6 months by this team and untill they hit the exchange, I have only this message:

bla bla bla bla bla, and again the same message, I told you not to use the word "soon" again! and still you have the guts to do that.

I know this does not happen overnight, but thats something different than 6 months! I lost my faith in you, even if you hit the exchange (probably in another 6 months) I won't let you fool me the whole project, because you will never ever succeed, this way.

You are the worst in communicating, worst in marketing, worst in planning. Also your admin in our community is the worst, unprofessional admin I've ever seen in the cryptoworld.

How can a trustworthy (aml/kyc) coin succeed if this team is one of the most untrustworthy team there is? How?!?
oh I'm sorry. Could you please establish some sort of credibility to your previous opinion about this particular team being the worst. Are you a marketing professional? Do you have a wealth of experience in ico projects? Is there some sort of background in finance or blockchain creation in your history? Could you please enlighten us as to how you think this team should proceed? Maybe you could use your vast network of connections to hurry the timeline along. While your at it see if you can reverse the bear market that crypto world seems to be suffering from.
Mark25

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:46:15 PM

I've been following this forum for a while, so I know who slowdown is and must say that I am not him, but I fully understand his opinion, because this is going to far! I also left messages on twitter so you know I am not him. Im tired of being fooled for 6 months by this team and untill they hit the exchange, I have only this message:

I think its really coincidental how you say that you've been watching this forum for a while but yet you only made an account a little over a week ago (when sloodown was court ordered to stop posting in this forum).
If you aren't him like you say, then maybe you should take a page out of his book and learn from his mistakes. He was sued by AML for his persistent lies and slander that he plastered over this forum. You are well on your way to meeting the same fate. I would stop now while you're ahead if I were you.
ChrisL77

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:14:02 PM

I haven't been on for a while because life is crazy but I am so excited to see an update from AML! 60 Million tokens is AMAZING and I am so impressed with how the ICO sale went.

I have been seeing lots of news recently about governments such as Australia and Taiwan calling for AML compliant crypto regulation and that has me so optimistic for the future of this coin and the doors it will open for buyers such as us.

Will be really interesting to see what AML will update us with next!
ModernReboot

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:11:32 AM

I miss Sloowdown. At least he got some responses from the team, even if one of them was a "lawsuit" from a "lawyer". and he was funny af.
Stealth8368

Activity: 347
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:24:15 AM

I miss Sloowdown. At least he got some responses from the team, even if one of them was a "lawsuit" from a "lawyer". and he was funny af.
really u obviously are not an investor in this project and have a low IQ if slowdowns rants here entertained u.
Stealth8368

Activity: 347
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:25:28 AM

you have posted same message 3 times now! Anthony slowdown go chase your tail,no one wants u here
Mark25

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:13:08 PM

Again, Im not slowdown, see my twitter account, if you want me to stop, HIT THE EXCHANGE!!

I’ve  been following this forum for a while, so I know who slowdown is and must say that I am not him, but I fully understand his opinion, because this is going to far! I also left messages on twitter so you know I am not him. Im tired of being fooled for 6 months by this team and untill they hit the exchange, I have only this message:

You don't work for the company and you don't make the decisions.You told them they better not use the word 'soon' and they have the guts to do that. This isn't up to you. You don't run anything. You need to let NAC do their job and wait patiently like everyone else. They're probably working on some big things and you're on here acting like an ass. When they hit the exchange isn't up to you. I'm sure they will announce something when it's time. If you don't like the way they are doing things, then please show yourself out of this thread. If you were really a buyer which I'm sure you aren't, you would realize that these things take time and what AML has given us so far leaves much to be anticipated!
PhillyWilly

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:32:58 PM

Look everyone:

You're entitled to your opinions and NONE OF US knows exactly what's going to happen.  Clearly more than not believe AML BitCoin/ABTC is going to do well or in my case fantastic!!!  You can either support or not, but I'm a HUGE SUPPORTER!!!  This is an incredible opportunity for all of us and even the non-supportive assuming their really token purchasers at all.  SUPPORTERS---Just continue to do what you've been doing and provide relative articles, news and opinions.  But to say everything is bad is just ridiculous and frankly absurd!!!  I'll be happy to buy some of the unhappy purchaser's tokens at COST.  Put your tokens where your unhappy mouths are and sell them to me.  Even if you had all the answers in the world provided by AML there would still be no guarantees.

Yes, the ICO went longer, communication/news has SLOWLY trickled down, and I'm sure there have been problems/issues, but this is also a more complicated and in depth project than most.  As in life, we roll with the punches knowing MARCUS ANDRADE/TEAM/NAC/ADMIN & OTHER are extremely experienced in their own right and knows what they're doing.  They've at least been consistent and going forward, will be looking out for their and our best interests!  We've got a really supportive AML BTC family for the most part and I'm looking forward to a GREAT YEAR ahead and beyond!!!  I'm really looking forward to this opportunity and AML BTC forming GREAT PARTNERSHIPS/DEALS/MERGERS/OTHER moving ahead!!! 🇱🇷💪🛡👏🤙👐👋🤞🙏🍻🥂
PhillyWilly

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:34:53 PM

Again, Im not slowdown, see my twitter account, if you want me to stop, HIT THE EXCHANGE!!

I’ve  been following this forum for a while, so I know who slowdown is and must say that I am not him, but I fully understand his opinion, because this is going to far! I also left messages on twitter so you know I am not him. Im tired of being fooled for 6 months by this team and untill they hit the exchange, I have only this message:

You don't work for the company and you don't make the decisions.You told them they better not use the word 'soon' and they have the guts to do that. This isn't up to you. You don't run anything. You need to let NAC do their job and wait patiently like everyone else. They're probably working on some big things and you're on here acting like an ass. When they hit the exchange isn't up to you. I'm sure they will announce something when it's time. If you don't like the way they are doing things, then please show yourself out of this thread. If you were really a buyer which I'm sure you aren't, you would realize that these things take time and what AML has given us so far leaves much to be anticipated!

You're 100% correct, in my opinion!!
ChrisL77

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:08:46 PM

Look everyone:

You're entitled to your opinions and NONE OF US knows exactly what's going to happen.  Clearly more than not believe AML BitCoin/ABTC is going to do well or in my case fantastic!!!  You can either support or not, but I'm a HUGE SUPPORTER!!!  This is an incredible opportunity for all of us and even the non-supportive assuming their really token purchasers at all.  SUPPORTERS---Just continue to do what you've been doing and provide relative articles, news and opinions.  But to say everything is bad is just ridiculous and frankly absurd!!!  I'll be happy to buy some of the unhappy purchaser's tokens at COST.  Put your tokens where your unhappy mouths are and sell them to me.  Even if you had all the answers in the world provided by AML there would still be no guarantees.

Yes, the ICO went longer, communication/news has SLOWLY trickled down, and I'm sure there have been problems/issues, but this is also a more complicated and in depth project than most.  As in life, we roll with the punches knowing MARCUS ANDRADE/TEAM/NAC/ADMIN & OTHER are extremely experienced in their own right and knows what they're doing.  They've at least been consistent and going forward, will be looking out for their and our best interests!  We've got a really supportive AML BTC family for the most part and I'm looking forward to a GREAT YEAR ahead and beyond!!!  I'm really looking forward to this opportunity and AML BTC forming GREAT PARTNERSHIPS/DEALS/MERGERS/OTHER moving ahead!!! 🇱🇷💪🛡👏🤙👐👋🤞🙏🍻🥂

Well said, Phil!
If people are so unhappy with how the team is handling things (which I think is ridiculous) then SELL YOUR COINS!
The last thing we need is negativity from people who couldn't care less about the future of AMLBTC.
Big things are coming, and I can't wait!!
Harry Smith

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:14:18 PM

Do you seriously have nothing better to do with your life than to post the same thing over and over again? Get out of here troll!
No one wants your opinion because you can't possibly be a buyer. There is no way someone as screwed up as you would invest in AML Bitcoin. Get a life.
ModernReboot

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:45:15 AM

really u obviously are not an investor in this project and have a low IQ if slowdowns rants here entertained u.

Considering the sorts of things I find funny, you're probably right about the IQ. But theres no reason to be an ass about it.
Mark25

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:35:18 AM

I have deleted my messages this time and going to leave you for now.

But if I catch you fooling with us again, or post a tweet or something where you say "soon" again. I promise you, you gonna regret! You better hit the Exchange!

I wish you wouldn't speak for everyone. "Us" seems like a generalized statement that would have people assume that we all feel the way that you do and I can attest to the fact that I don't agree with you in the least.

Also, don't make threats to NAC and their team, that's just uncalled for. Like I said before, YOU DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO TELL AML BITCOIN WHAT THEY BETTER NOT AND BETTER DO.

Please, do yourself a favor and stay off of this thread. I don't think it will end well for you.
PhillyWilly

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:52:37 PM

Look everyone:

Well said, Phil!
If people are so unhappy with how the team is handling things (which I think is ridiculous) then SELL YOUR COINS!
The last thing we need is negativity from people who couldn't care less about the future of AMLBTC.
Big things are coming, and I can't wait!!

REMEMBER BETTER DAYS ARE AHEAD!!!  We'll get through this extended slow period.  Once AML BTC hits the exchanges, onward and upward!   Have a great day and keep up the FAITH!!! 😃
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: