Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:58:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE !  (Read 369817 times)
Harry Smith

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:36:22 AM

I feel sorry for slowdown, again Im not him, just check out my twitter account. Unlike him I don’t waste my time replying your fake message all the time. I have my own message without anwers and don’t give a fuck about an atorney

And about hitting the exchange, just wait for another 6 months when the eth and btc price is trippled, because it wont get there before that happens and thats a SCAMM!

LOL

I saw your twitter. It has no picture or any other posts except trashing AML. It is not even close to proof that you aren't Sloowdown which we all know you are. You aren't fooling anyone!
Get a life. Please. Do us all a favor!
Harry Smith

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:19:48 AM

Well, believe it or not, I realy don’t care, you know why?

Because unlike him I don’t waste my time replying your fake message all the time. I have my own message without anwers and don’t give a fuck about an atorney

And about hitting the exchange, just wait for another 6 months when the eth and btc price is trippled, because it wont get there before that happens and thats a SCAMM!

bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla 
bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

YOU ARE A BELLIGERENT PATHETIC TROLL WITH NO LIFE.

AND YOU ARE DUMB AS BRICKS.

Here's a little tip for you, sad little Slow: GET A CLUE. GET A LIFE.

GO CRY TO MAMA you sad little stalker, you.

Stealth8368

Activity: 347
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:24:49 PM

Guys we need to remember AML tokens are still been distributed,how can we list on exchange when some investors are waiting for there tokens,that would not be fair on them!
PhillyWilly

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:52:56 PM

Guys we need to remember AML tokens are still been distributed,how can we list on exchange when some investors are waiting for there tokens,that would not be fair on them!

Absolutely!!!  👏👏
Mark25

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:53:25 PM

When my buddy got a phone call from someone that distributed tokens, they told him that a lot of people still haven't updated their wallet or their wallet address was wrong.

So if anyone hasn't received their tokens yet, check your email people! I'm sure they've sent something on how to fix this.
I think the sooner everyone does this, the sooner this thing can hit the exchange (which we are all waiting for with much anticipation).

Good point, Stealth!
Andrew Sampson

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:39:09 PM

I love the fact that 60 million AML tokens were sold. I am sure this project will be a huge success. Can’t wait for it to be listed on the exchanges!
Mark25

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:40:04 PM

I love the fact that 60 million AML tokens were sold. I am sure this project will be a huge success. Can’t wait for it to be listed on the exchanges!

Are you saying because they sold 60 million tokens, they should take months and months ( or as long as they like) to list the coin on the exchange and that will be okay?
And the investors should be happy with that?

My buddy got a phone call from someone that distributed tokens, they told him that a lot of people still haven't updated their wallet or their wallet address was wrong (including him).

So, knowing that, I would assume AML is just waiting on everyone to get their wallet addresses in order to receive tokens. At this stage, I doubt AML is making everyone wait for no reason.
The Big C

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:18:47 PM

SERIOUSLY PEOPLE WE ARE NOT INVESTORS WE ARE BUYERS.
Just because you PURCHASED ABTC doesn't give you any rights beyond ownership of your PURCHASED amount of ABTC. We made these purchases with the belief that ABTC has or will have value. Simple as that. NAC owes you nothing but product. It is only within our aligned interest that we hope to profit from this PURCHASE. It is not just NAC's responsibility to promote the value of ABTC the responsibility lies with all of us. If you have received your tokens you are capable of trading or selling them. You don't have to wait for an exchange. I personally purchased ABTC for its revolutionary approach to a growing problem. INEVITABLE REGULATION. I believe this project will have a positive world wide impact on the crypto community. I am in no hurry to see it listed on an exchange. I'm in this for the possible use cases that i believe ABTC will eventually achieve. Exchanges are small time. Think of having the capability to pay off your mortgage, bank loans, credit cards, or pay for college with ABTC. That's the big picture that's the end goal. So to purchase a crypto on the ground level that has the best chance of achieving all of these things is truly a gift. A gift given to us by Marcus Andrade and the team at NAC/ABTC. Be grateful be positive be patient. Good things are coming.
The Big C

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:56:47 PM

Just because you PURCHASED ABTC doesn't give you any rights beyond ownership of your PURCHASED amount of ABTC. We made these purchases with the belief that ABTC has or will have value. Simple as that. NAC owes you nothing but product. It is only within our aligned interest that we hope to profit from this PURCHASE. It is not just NAC's responsibility to promote the value of ABTC the responsibility lies with all of us. If you have received your tokens you are capable of trading or selling them. You don't have to wait for an exchange. I personally purchased ABTC for its revolutionary approach to a growing problem. INEVITABLE REGULATION. I believe this project will have a positive world wide impact on the crypto community. I am in no hurry to see it listed on an exchange. I'm in this for the possible use cases that i believe ABTC will eventually achieve. Exchanges are small time. Think of having the capability to pay off your mortgage, bank loans, credit cards, or pay for college with ABTC. That's the big picture that's the end goal. So to purchase a crypto on the ground level that has the best chance of achieving all of these things is truly a gift. A gift given to us by Marcus Andrade and the team at NAC/ABTC. Be grateful be positive be patient. Good things are coming.
[/quote

This doesn't answer my question above in any way!
Waiting for a meaning full answer.
I wasn't attempting to answer your question. This was a clarification to a misconception.
The Big C

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:08:31 PM

Are you saying because they sold 60 million tokens, they should take months and months ( or as long as they like) to list the coin on the exchange and that will be okay?

My buddy got a phone call from someone that distributed tokens, they told him that a lot of people still haven't updated their wallet or their wallet address was wrong (including him).

So, knowing that, I would assume AML is just waiting on everyone to get their wallet addresses in order to receive tokens. At this stage, I doubt AML is making everyone wait for no reason.

Okay, guys!
So I recall emails went out 2 months ago to EVERY token holder to update their wallet so they can receive their tokens.
All the responsible investors did this and got their tokens.

However, some investors are traveling for fun! Other on holiday! Others forget!  Others don't care because thy put in to little! Others are just simply lazy, its this investment is not vital to them....THEY CARELESS!

Are you saying we should wait months and money until -----people doing activities, unrelated to their investment---finish their unrelated activities ---for the coin to list on the exchange?

Mark25, you must be an educated man.
Remember back in school teachers would give class assignments and some students never cared to turn their homework in?
Should the teachers have held up the progress of other students until the lazy, unmotivated, uninterested students one day work up to tide up?

Here's an answer to your question. Listings are not achieved by the producer of the product alone. Several parties are involved. You have just automatically assumed that it's NAC dragging there feet. Negotiations can be a lengthy process. Not to mention new compliance standards recently released have had several exchanges jumping through hoops in order to conform. Since its obvious you know nothing about the criteria. Maybe you shouldn't make assumptions.
Mark25

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:05:25 PM

Okay, guys!
So I recall emails went out 2 months ago to EVERY token holder to update their wallet so they can receive their tokens.

However, some investors are traveling for fun! Other on holiday! Others forget!  Others don't care because thy put in to little! Others are just simply lazy, its this investment is not vital to them....THEY CARELESS!

Are you saying we should wait months and money until -----people doing activities, unrelated to their investment---finish their unrelated activities ---for the coin to list on the exchange?

Remember back in school teachers would give class assignments and some students never cared to turn their homework in?
Should the teachers have held up the progress of other students until the lazy, unmotivated, uninterested students one day work up to tide up?

Here's an answer to your question. Listings are not achieved by the producer of the product alone. Several parties are involved. You have just automatically assumed that it's NAC dragging there feet. Negotiations can be a lengthy process. Not to mention new compliance standards recently released have had several exchanges jumping through hoops in order to conform. Since its obvious you know nothing about the criteria. Maybe you shouldn't make assumptions.

Big C,
What you just answered is NAC specific and thank your for responding. On that note we would appreciate updates or a timeline on when that will be resolved and the coin listed?
Are going to go months and months as these negotiations go on? The way its going looks like we may enter July or even Sept with this same answer holding.

The question I asked was to Mark25 who posted this:

"My buddy got a phone call from someone that distributed tokens, they told him that a lot of people still haven't updated their wallet or their wallet address was wrong (including him).

So, knowing that, I would assume AML is just waiting on everyone to get their wallet addresses in order to receive tokens. At this stage, I doubt AML is making everyone wait for no reason. "

He didn't answer my question. He clearly implies that people can choose to be as lazy as they want and NAC must wait for them to act a the expense of other investors!
That's unfair to other investors. Fairness is double sided! If we waited for them for 2 months, should we wait for them forever! They may never act.

I'm not AML so I can't give you exact answers or reasons why. But I can say that it's not always buyers being lazy or not caring. It could be because people are having trouble with the wallet downloading process or their computer is giving them trouble, etc. There could be a multitude of reasons.
But we can't be selfish. I know that instant gratification is what you desire but there were millions of others that bought into this coin for the same reason you did. I would hate for them to miss out because they were having technical issues or unforeseen circumstances. NAC will release more information when the time is right. I know waiting sucks when we are all anxious to see how well this coin does, but I trust AML. They know what they're doing.
Mark25

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:07:41 PM

So Mark, you HEARD from your BUDDY who got a phonecall from SOMEONE and thatswhy you ASSUME that......What a bullshit theory. And that because you “coincidentaly” just heard of this idea.

Hoe about this: We bought AML tokens with eth and btc, NAC kept those while the price was all time high. Now the price dropped huge and so AML Bitcoin has to. Even if they sold 60 mil, they have no other choice than to wait until the price of eth and btc has gone up again and that can take another 6 months!

How about this theory!

That is the most ridiculous theory I've heard! I don't even know why you are bothering with AML when you aren't even a buyer.

Go spread lies somewhere else.
Mark25

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:11:32 PM

Okay, guys!

Big C,
What you just answered is NAC specific and thank your for responding. On that note we would appreciate updates or a timeline on when that will be resolved and the coin listed?
Are going to go months and months as these negotiations go on? The way its going looks like we may enter July or even Sept with this same answer holding.

"My buddy got a phone call from someone that distributed tokens, they told him that a lot of people still haven't updated their wallet or their wallet address was wrong (including him).

So, knowing that, I would assume AML is just waiting on everyone to get their wallet addresses in order to receive tokens. At this stage, I doubt AML is making everyone wait for no reason. "

He didn't answer my question. He clearly implies that people can choose to be as lazy as they want and NAC must wait for them to act a the expense of other investors!
That's unfair to other investors. Fairness is double sided! If we waited for them for 2 months, should we wait for them forever! They may never act.

I'm not AML so I can't give you exact answers or reasons why. But I can say that it's not always buyers being lazy or not caring. It could be because people are having trouble with the wallet downloading process or their computer is giving them trouble, etc. There could be a multitude of reasons.
But we can't be selfish. I know that instant gratification is what you desire but there were millions of others that bought into this coin for the same reason you did. I would hate for them to miss out because they were having technical issues or unforeseen circumstances. NAC will release more information when the time is right. I know waiting sucks when we are all anxious to see how well this coin does, but I trust AML. They know what they're doing.

Mark25,
The truths is that its both types of investors.
1. Lazy ones who will never get anything done on time, regardless how much time NAC gives them.

2. Those experiencing Tech issues with Wallets and PCs.
For this 2nd category too -----again 2 months and you still can't get your wallet setup? Hire a tech! A friend! A neighbor but don't hold up a project for all for your lack of tech skills.

If you have failed to get your wallet in order for 2 months, it doesn't matter if NAC give you 4 more months? you still won't, trust me!

My question here is for these people who can't get their wallets in order regardless how much time NAC give them, will you guys give them forever to do so?
At what point does NAC make a business decision to be fair to the rest of the investors and say, "Hey whenever you get your wallet setup, we will shoot you your coins"?
Mark25, I'm afraid , it's going to be 5/12/18 and this will be a hold up.  And then 7/12/18, still same hold up.......Does that sound fair to all investors?

The thing is, Encon, we need to trust that AML is making the best decision for EVERYONE.
I am sure there are a multitude of reasons as to why they haven't gone live yet. The whole wallet thing might just be a small portion of it.
This is a huge operation, one that I cannot even fathom. I don't think AML will keep us waiting too much longer. Keeping up the faith and positivity is the most important thing for us to do.
PhillyWilly

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:55:01 AM

Okay, guys!

Big C,

Mark25,
The truths is that its both types of investors.
1. Lazy ones who will never get anything done on time, regardless how much time NAC gives them.

2. Those experiencing Tech issues with Wallets and PCs.
For this 2nd category too -----again 2 months and you still can't get your wallet setup? Hire a tech! A friend! A neighbor but don't hold up a project for all for your lack of tech skills.

If you have failed to get your wallet in order for 2 months, it doesn't matter if NAC give you 4 more months? you still won't, trust me!

My question here is for these people who can't get their wallets in order regardless how much time NAC give them, will you guys give them forever to do so?
At what point does NAC make a business decision to be fair to the rest of the investors and say, "Hey whenever you get your wallet setup, we will shoot you your coins"?
Mark25, I'm afraid , it's going to be 5/12/18 and this will be a hold up.  And then 7/12/18, still same hold up.......Does that sound fair to all investors?

The thing is, Encon, we need to trust that AML is making the best decision for EVERYONE.
I am sure there are a multitude of reasons as to why they haven't gone live yet. The whole wallet thing might just be a small portion of it.
This is a huge operation, one that I cannot even fathom. I don't think AML will keep us waiting too much longer. Keeping up the faith and positivity is the most important thing for us to do.

I agree with you 100%!  Whether you like it or not, us token purchasers are at the mercy of Marcus Andrade, NAC and Team.  I’m personally totally fine with that!  We can beat around the bush, or just relax be positive and wait!  Patience and Time will tell the story here, not anyone individual.  I can guarantee one thing to everyone:  I trust Marcus Andrade over anyone else when it comes to my purchase!!  Cheers! 🇺🇸 💪 😀 👏
Ellerose213

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:12:58 PM

I am glad I was part of AML´s ICO back in December. Imagine if I wouldn't have heard about it!! The opportunity I would have let go!!!!
ModernReboot

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:25:03 PM

Since the tokens were sold to raise money to fund the project, we're all technically capital investors. And that means AML owes us all some updates and information as the process moves forward. Plus thats a shitty attitude for a company trying to build a loyal customer base.
ModernReboot

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:26:27 PM

bla bla bla bla bla, and again the same message, I told you not to use the word "soon" again! and still you have the guts to do that.

I know this does not happen overnight, but thats something different than 6 months! I lost my faith in you, even if you hit the exchange (probably in another 6 months) I won't let you fool me the whole project, because you will never ever succeed, this way.

You are the worst in communicating, worst in marketing, worst in planning. Also your admin in our community is the worst, unprofessional admin I've ever seen in the cryptoworld.

How can a trustworthy (aml/kyc) coin succeed if this team is one of the most untrustworthy team there is? How?!?

AM2018, if you are a purchaser of tokens for AML Bitcoin and are unsatisfied with your purchase, I invite you to contact my office and we can discuss and try to resolve your concerns.  I will forward anything you tell me to to NAC Foundation.  My email address is dsalmon@dsalmonlaw.com.  In order for us to address your concerns, however, you will have to give us your contact information.  I will not reveal it on this site, but we cannot help you if we do not know who you are.   

Guys,
Why does an attorney have to be involved in this? I'm confused!

I seriously doubt he's actually an attorney
PhillyWilly

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:58:20 PM

I am glad I was part of AML´s ICO back in December. Imagine if I wouldn't have heard about it!! The opportunity I would have let go!!!!

I agree,  I feel we're very fortunate to be in our position.  The headlines in the news, says it all!  AML BTC 💪😎
allwithpassion

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:06:31 PM

That's why I can't find the last ICO ! Wow good for you that you rebranded!
Mark25

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:05:56 PM

I´ve been keeping an eye on this thread and I would like to thank the ones who have been posting interesting articles, commenting on this coin and giving their insightful opinions. All this has been helpful in making me feel reassured that I made the right decision on buying AML Tokens!

Positivity is key! This forum is a place for intelligent conversation and sharing of ideas. I am happy there is a place such as this where we can get together and get excited for AML! We see the great potential of this coin and it makes me so excited to see it go live. I know we made the right decision with AML. It is unlike any crypto I've ever seen or read about.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: