Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:46:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE !  (Read 369817 times)
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:47:57 AM

Yes, yes, we get it. Regulations are coming...That's not news, and not specifically related to AMLBTC.

When's this coin going to be listed on an exchange? So far, all I'm seeing, is a bunch of fake accounts/sycophants defending a so far massively flawed offering. I would also like to sell my coins, but surprise...no exchanges are listing it yet.

Be warned AMLBTC team, I'm still playing nice, but my patience is wearing extremely thin. As you can probably tell from my conversations with your lawyers, I'm not afraid to take legal action. If we don't see something concrete very soon, I will pursue every legal option, including reaching out to contacts at the SEC.

Please provide concrete dates for listings, not just empty promises. This is getting beyond ridiculous.
AndrewMathers96

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:59:38 AM

AML Bitcoin offers trust, security and  peace of mind with terrorists and hackers running rampant in the crypto industry. AML is the answer!

That is correct Brad, AML gives that peace of mind. We don’t have to worry about any issues concerning security like with other cryptos i’ve bought.
Stealth8368

Activity: 347
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:46:58 AM

Strangest forum I’ve read... aside from the telegram one that I was banned from for saying I think fake accounts. And how abusive some get at those who are concerned. Nobody knows anything news articles posted from months ago and yet people posting how excited they r about this. I can’t understand it must be why months ago I raised some of these thoughts however I c that objectors r not exactly treated kindly I think if someone concerned they been a muppet and voices this someone else can digest this info/or not but the attack of who said it not appropriate in my opinion if they consider they being a messanger then don’t “shoot the messager” so to speak anyway doesn’t come across as clever as anyone could look and see and think they smell fish given the circumstances it doesn’t seem anyone knows anything about this project other than it’s orifinak taglines

I think a lot of people here are really excited for the coin to be listed and we are remaining positive given the wait. This forum is a place where people share articles and have an intelligent conversation about what is to come with AMLBTC. I believe that once this coin hits the exchange, it will become a crypto powerhouse.

World governments are already seeing the need for AML regulation when it comes to cryptocurrency and many more are following suit.
I think that this technology that the NAC team has created is huge and innovative (it is patented afterall) so therefore it may take a little longer than other cryptos to get listed. But I am okay with waiting until the blockchain is 100% ready before its listing.

Mark/Melissa or who the f* you are, why dont you just SHUT UP, your fake posts are PATHETIC as you are. If you think this helps AML Bitcoin YOU ARE WRONG!! What you are posting here shows that this all is FAKE and a LIE!! No one will fall for you PATHETIC regulation posts and harassment of investors who just whant there money back!!

And to AML Bitcoin why don’t you just give Encon his money back..he already sent you a request and you still don’t give him his money back!!

Stop harassing our clients. Stop harassing us. Stop trying to intentionally defame us and falsely accuse us of things. Our attorney, David Salmon, has already posted to you about this several times.

To our knowledge, you are not really a Token Holder. David Salmon has reached out to you as well as us to help you if you are in fact a Token Holder, and you have not reached out to either, which leads us to believe that you are not in fact a Token Holder. If you had a real concern and were a Token Holder, you would have reached out to us by now.

Do you know what our refund policy is? Our refund policy states that if tokens were already distributed, we cannot offer a refund. You need to stop what you're doing. You have no place to be coming at us or our clients like you are. WE ARE ASKING YOU AGAIN TO STOP!

I realy am a token holder! The only thing I want is to sell them!and just 1 way to sell them and that is true an EXCHANGE!!

There is now way that I will e-mail you, only thing you want is sue me and expose my ID on this forum as you have done before!!
AM2018 is technically correct in stating he is a token holder but not as u might think,he received a refund and refused to send his tokens back,now he’s waiting for exchange to sell tokens that don’t belong to him,as I and other have said before this is Anthony AKA Sloowdown.
linhmax

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:47:36 PM

It’s a good feeling article regarding cryptocurrencies.  Bitcoin along with Alt-coins are enjoying highs for April today and for unknown reasons.  It’s a psychological boost for me!  NICE!!!  Go AML BTC.  As the market corrects interest for AML BTC will go tick UP, UP, and UP....  Go Marcus Andrade and TEAM!!!!!  My O/P.  👍👏✌️
Ellerose213

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:43:07 PM

Hey guys. I am not sure if everyone is following the AML BitCoin Telegram Channel. I strongly recommend you to follow it. If anyone else knows of another discussion group please let me know!! I want to keep informed of everything.
AM2018

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:54:26 PM

Mark/Melissa or who the f* you are, why dont you just SHUT UP, your fake posts are PATHETIC as you are. If you think this helps AML Bitcoin YOU ARE WRONG!! What you are posting here shows that this all is FAKE and a LIE!! No one will fall for you PATHETIC regulation posts and harassment of investors who just whant there money back!!

And to AML Bitcoin why don’t you just give Encon his money back..he already sent you a request and you still don’t give him his money back!!
Mark25

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:00:29 PM

Hey guys. I am not sure if everyone is following the AML BitCoin Telegram Channel. I strongly recommend you to follow it. If anyone else knows of another discussion group please let me know!! I want to keep informed of everything.

I think I just saw on Twitter that they have a new forum called amlbitcointalk.com where it is just about amlbitcoin.
I haven't been on yet but I think I will create an account soon.
AM2018

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:12:45 PM

Nancy/Mark/Melissa or who the f* you are, why dont you just SHUT UP, your fake posts are PATHETIC as you are. If you think this helps AML Bitcoin YOU ARE WRONG!! What you are posting here shows that this all is FAKE and a LIE!! No one will fall for you PATHETIC regulation posts and harassment of investors who just whant there money back!!
AM2018

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:55:18 PM

Yes, yes, we get it. Regulations are coming...That's not news, and not specifically related to AMLBTC.

When's this coin going to be listed on an exchange? So far, all I'm seeing, is a bunch of fake accounts/sycophants defending a so far massively flawed offering. I would also like to sell my coins, but surprise...no exchanges are listing it yet.

Be warned AMLBTC team, I'm still playing nice, but my patience is wearing extremely thin. As you can probably tell from my conversations with your lawyers, I'm not afraid to take legal action. If we don't see something concrete very soon, I will pursue every legal option, including reaching out to contacts at the SEC.

Please provide concrete dates for listings, not just empty promises. This is getting beyond ridiculous.

Hey Bud,
Since you last posted here, things have gotten worse. NAC WON'T ISSUE REFUNDS B'SE THE KNOW THEY SOLD US WORTHLESS TOKENS.
AND THEY WON'T LIST THEM ON THE EXCHANGE. MEANING, YOU'RE IN THE SAME BOAT OF INVESTORS WRONGED BY NAC, AMLBITCOIN AND ITS TEAM!

I agree with you on proceeding with legal action! We need to get our lawyers into the game. WE'RE GOING TO BE PLAYED LIKE KIDS FOR MONTHS!

PS: HERE IS THE LINK TO THE SEC TO REPORT WRONG DOING, IT MAY BE NECESSARY VERY SOON!

Report Suspected Securities Fraud or Wrongdoing
https://www.sec.gov/tcr

I just did.. thanks Encon
AMLBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:06:49 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2018, 05:26:09 PM by AMLBitcoin

Hey Bud,
Since you last posted here, things have gotten worse. NAC WON'T ISSUE REFUNDS B'SE THE KNOW THEY SOLD US WORTHLESS TOKENS.
AND THEY WON'T LIST THEM ON THE EXCHANGE. MEANING, YOU'RE IN THE SAME BOAT OF INVESTORS WRONGED BY NAC, AMLBITCOIN AND ITS TEAM!

I agree with you on proceeding with legal action! We need to get our lawyers into the game. WE'RE GOING TO BE PLAYED LIKE KIDS FOR MONTHS!

PS: HERE IS THE LINK TO THE SEC TO REPORT WRONG DOING, IT MAY BE NECESSARY VERY SOON!

Encon1776, what you're saying isn't true. We were processing a refund for you some time ago per your request, and then YOU asked us to cancel it; you haven't mentioned this at all here. And then you told us that you wanted us to send your tokens asap. Another thing that you didn't mention is why you couldn't get a refund now--which is because you already have your tokens. It is clearly outlined in our refund policy that Token Holders cannot get a refund after they have received their tokens. https://amltoken.com/terms-of-use/

We are not doing anything wrong. When you registered an account, you agreed to our terms and conditions.

Also, AML BitCoin Token is going to be listed on an exchange. We've told you this. If the list date is not happening when you want it to happen, we apologize for that. AML BitCoin is a medium of exchange. Your purchased tokens; you did not purchase shares in the company. No Token Holders can decide on when the coin is listed. The coin is in the process of being listed, as we've mentioned, and it will be listed asap.

We know that you want to sell your tokens and we have told you that you could sell your tokens to another individual, and do not have to wait for the coin to be listed on an exchange.

David Salmon will be contacting you.
Frank_Robertson10

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:26:49 PM

AML Bitcoin has no competition since it is the only crypto, which is being taken by everyone as the safest, most trusted, we just have a little patience.

Absolutely!!! Patience is key for the coin to succeed. Otherwise, it's going to be any other crypto in the market. Things well done takes time!!!!
AM2018

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:36:38 PM

AML Bitcoin has no competition since it is the only crypto, which is being taken by everyone as the safest, most trusted, we just have a little patience.

Absolutely!!! Patience is key for the coin to succeed. Otherwise, it's going to be any other crypto in the market. Things well done takes time!!!!

Why don't you just move to "AMLBitcointalk" with your fake accounts sharing fake pathetic posts and let us REAL INVESTORS discuss how we are going to sue you and MARCUS ANDRADE for this SCAM!!

PhillyWilly

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:55:56 PM

Hey Bud,

Hi ENCON-I'll give you $4,800.00 for 6,000 Tokens.  As one Token purchaser to another, I'm taking a risk too!  If you are so emotionally distraught over your purchase and think it's an epic fail then here is your chance to recuperate some of your money.  Are you wanting not get any money back whether it's from NAC or me and have the project fail too?  I say that because you are bad mouthing everything AML BTC/NAC stands for and hurting legitimate money here whether you think so, or not!  You are an adult, made an informed decision and purchased AML BTC Tokens without any pressures.  Questions should have been considered and asked way before purchasing.   Before I purchased, I knew there were no guarantees, promises and that there was no particular roadmap per say.  I have been happy with the teams efforts although not perfect.  But neither am I.  Opinions are like ASSHOLES and everyone has one including me!  I hope you can find it in yourself to CALM DOWN.  Forget NAC and everyone for a moment.  Take a deep breathe and think before you react and post.   If you are not selling and staying, for your sake and the sake of other fellow Token Purchasers; let NAC and Team do their job!  You have the potential to make your money back many times over in my opinion.  It's your decision.  I have nothing against you, AM2018 or anyone else and everyone's entitled to their opinions, but there are appropriate ways and channels to go about that!  I want to see everyone flourish not implode, so think about it and do the right responsible things..... I just don't see how you will win either way, by continuing on the path your on!  Have a super weekend everyone!!!  It's an offer and a good one for your consideration.  Let me know

IN MY OPINION:  AML BTC/ABTC IS THE FUTURE AND THAT WILL BECOME VERY APPARENT AS TIME PASSES!  My O/P.

By the way, GO MARCUS ANDRADE/ABTC/NAC/TEAM/ADMIN/OTHERS🇱🇷💪🛡🥇🌋😎🍻
Ellerose213

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:55:45 PM

I believe the coin will gain a lot more value with time. Soon enough companies and governments will see the great benefits of using crypto´s for their international transactions and that is when AML will go all the way to the moon.!!!!
PhillyWilly

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:34:04 PM

Right up AML BTC's alley!!!

LETS GO............ABTC!!!

https://www.ccn.com/european-union-votes-for-closer-regulation-of-cryptocurrencies/
PhillyWilly

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:50:24 PM

I believe the coin will gain a lot more value with time. Soon enough companies and governments will see the great benefits of using crypto´s for their international transactions and that is when AML will go all the way to the moon.!!!!

👏👏👏
David N. Salmon

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:05:41 PM

Why don't you just move to "AMLBitcointalk" with your fake accounts sharing fake pathetic posts and let us REAL INVESTORS discuss how we are going to sue you and MARCUS ANDRADE for this SCAM!!

AM2018, until I see evidence to the contrary, I don't believe you are a token purchaser.  I don't know why you are on this site and why you keep reposting old posts that don't really say anything substantive.  If you have valid concerns I again invite you to contact me and discuss them.  If you have any recognizable legal arguments I will listen to them.  But I have not heard any so far.
NancyH3

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:27:45 PM

I have always thought Bitcoin and AML Bitcoin can live side by side for awhile.  Bitcoin is the bellwether for the altcoin market.  Bitcoin will lead the charge back in the current market, as institutionalized money and interest floods in!  I believe that is starting now.  Then comes AML BTC to the market and rescue for governments, institutions, big business and all others as a legitimate and required use.  When we go live and Fortune 500 companies and others find out about ABTC's benefits, the choice will clearly favor ABTC.  I believe Bitcoin will do great but ABTC will do even better!! 

Here's another article for your consideration.  I look at Bitcoin as being the bellwether and helping us to get where we want to go.  New Era-ABTC will just improve on a lot of what Bitcoin stands for to be a legitimate crypto play!!  You can just imagine the potential.  Now we just have to realize it!!!  AML BTC just has what other cryptocurrencies don't!  That's special!!  Go ABTC...

https://cryptocurrencyfare.com/cnbcs-brian-kelly-supports-tim-drapers-btc-prediction-of-250000-by-2022/

These are all great points! I agree completely. AML will blow all other cryptos out of the water!
Carol Jones

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:43:29 PM

An excellent article talking about the future of crypto: https://www.zdnet.com/article/the-state-of-cryptocurrency-regulation-worldwide-and-what-the-future-will-bring/. AML is go
JackCruz617

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:45:05 PM

I DEFINITELY want the team to take all the time they need to be ready for the exchange. This is for my sake and the money I put here. I am pretty sure they are aware of all these and of the responsibility they have on their shoulders. I would not expect less from them.

Correct Nancy, I also want to make sure that everything is going to be just right. Rushing into things has always given bad results.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: