Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:42:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE !  (Read 369817 times)
PhillyWilly

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:55:06 PM

ENCON-  I have not heard from you regarding my newer previous posts. Look at them and get back to me please. Still there???  ANOTHER OFFER AWAITS!!! 
Hi PhillyWilly seems he’s not as desperate to offload his tokens as he’s making out.
I hope to hear from him SOON!!!  Lol's 😂😂😂🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
PhillyWilly

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:56:32 PM

ENCON-  I have not heard from you regarding my newer previous posts. Look at them and get back to me please. Still there???  ANOTHER OFFER AWAITS!!! 
Hi PhillyWilly seems he’s not as desperate to offload his tokens as he’s making out.
I hope to hear from him SOON!!!  Lol's ‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️
Sorry GROUP, I SAID IT........I'll certainly get a response now! 
cortescompany777

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 01:57:19 PM

Now is a very good time to start trading. The market came to life
PhillyWilly

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:04:06 PM

Now is a very good time to start trading. The market came to life
You can sense it, smell it, taste it, and I AGREE.  Things are hinting that direction, but not for certain yet.  I think you're on to SOMETHING!!!  ABTC/NAC/TEAM/MARCUS ANDRADE will do right by all of us!!!  My opinion and take along with loving your optimism!!🤞🤞🤞🌋
PhillyWilly

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:40:34 PM

Encon-I'm trying to work with you here, so do the same.  Thanks!
I don't think its a good idea to post specifics of financial transactions here. It invites crime.
How do I reach you?

10-4!
PhillyWilly

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:41:18 PM

Can you email me at norrismasters2@gmail.com

To be clear, like I said I bought each for $1 and If you're not getting $1 per token I'm not interested at all.

I'll be in touch!
PhillyWilly

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:49:25 PM

Can you email me at norrismasters2@gmail.com

To be clear, like I said I bought each for $1 and If you're not getting $1 per token I'm not interested at all.

I'll be in touch!
I emailed you.  Let me know you got it.  Just to verify.  Thx
bbinhtrong216

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:40:47 PM

Let's not kill faith in a new coin. We need to give time to the team. We believe in investing in science.  Grin
PhillyWilly

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:57:12 PM

Let's not kill faith in a new coin. We need to give time to the team. We believe in investing in science.  Grin
ABSOLUTELY!!!  We are in it to win it!!!  🇺🇸💪🛡🌋😎👋👋👋
AM2018

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:59:34 PM

I say we gonna sue and take Marcus Andrade to court for beeing a SCAM!!! I don’t understand, how can you do this to people! If I look back, it was so easy to tell that Aml bitcoin was a SCAM! From the moment they had put the FAKE add “supposed to be banned” I new something was wrong.

Marcus Andrade, enjoy the money you stole, you will soon face JAILTIME FOR THIS SCAM!!
AMLBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:59:53 PM

I say we gonna sue and take Marcus Andrade to court for beeing a SCAM!!! I don’t understand, how can you do this to people! If I look back, it was so easy to tell that Aml bitcoin was a SCAM! From the moment they had put the FAKE add “supposed to be banned” I new something was wrong.

Marcus Andrade, enjoy the money you stole, you will soon face JAILTIME FOR THIS SCAM!!

Here you are again with your false accusations and efforts to try and intentionally defame us. AML BitCoin is NOT a scam. We DID NOT steal anything from anyone. We've asked you to stop countless times now. To our knowledge, you are not a Token Holder. We've posted message after message to you and have told you to reach out to us if we can help you, and you haven't. Instead you are continuing to publish false accusations and harassing posts.  

We are sorry that the coin isn't listed when you want it to be listed. We told you that we're working on it. We told you that we'll announce a date when we have an official date to share. We also told you that it's not up to you when the coin is listed. If you are a Token Holder (which to our knowledge, you're not), then you only purchased tokens, not shares in the company. You have no place to be posting what you are, and you don't have a leg to stand on with your false accusations. Nothing that you're saying is true. The coin not being listed yet DOES NOT equate to a scam or theft. However, what you've been doing- harassing and threatening us and our clients, and intentionally trying to defame us is illegal. We've asked you to stop for at least a month now. If we have to take legal action against you, WE WILL.

WE ARE ASKING YOU TO STOP!
AM2018

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:24:05 PM

Here you are again with your false accusations and efforts to try and intentionally defame us. AML BitCoin is NOT a scam. We DID NOT steal anything from anyone. We've asked you to stop countless times now. To our knowledge, you are not a Token Holder. We've posted message after message to you and have told you to reach out to us if we can help you, and you haven't. Instead you are continuing to publish false accusations and harassing posts.  

We are sorry that the coin isn't listed when you want it to be listed. We told you that we're working on it. We told you that we'll announce a date when we have an official date to share. We also told you that it's not up to you when the coin is listed. If you are a Token Holder (which to our knowledge, you're not), then you only purchased tokens, not shares in the company. You have no place to be posting what you are, and you don't have a leg to stand on with your false accusations. Nothing that you're saying is true. The coin not being listed yet DOES NOT equate to a scam or theft. However, what you've been doing- harassing and threatening us and our clients, and intentionally trying to defame us is illegal. We've asked you to stop for at least a month now. If we have to take legal action against you, WE WILL.

Melissa, you have been irritating us now for 6 months since the ico came to an end and now you are threatning us for legal actions? I have never heard of a criminal who is still fooling people by holding on to their money for 6 months, doing that, but please, BE MY GUEST because I WILL NOT STOP warning people from you. You stole our money and thats enough!!

Why don’t you spend your time talking to the founders like Marcus Andrade who has been hiding for over 6 months now!

One last thing, get to an exchange so I can dump my coins from whats left of it!!
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:01:05 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 02:25:52 AM by AMLBitcoin

Melissa, you have been irritating us now for 6 months since the ico came to an end and now you are threatning us for legal actions? I have never heard of a criminal who is still fooling people by holding on to their money for 6 months, doing that, but please, BE MY GUEST because I WILL NOT STOP warning people from you. You stole our money and thats enough!!

Why don’t you spend your time talking to the founders like Marcus Andrade who has been hiding for over 6 months now!

One last thing, get to an exchange so I can dump my coins from whats left of it!!

You are talking to a team member of AML BitCoin. Do not try and reference anyone by name; you do not know who is writing to you, except that it's from AML BitCoin. You have been harassing and threatening us and our Token Holders and posting false accusations to try and intentionally defame AML BitCoin for a month now. The ICO ended 2 months ago, not 6 months ago. We're not threatening "US FOR" legal actions. We are telling YOU that if we have to take legal action against YOU, then WE WILL (this isn't a threat- it's a true statement) and we stand firm on this. What you are doing and have been doing for over a month now is illegal and we've already asked you to stop many times. We didn't steal anything from anyone. Marcus is NOT hiding. Marcus doesn't have ANY REASON to hide. Did you watch that video clip that we posted for you of Marcus speaking at a conference recently?

Again, to our knowledge you are not a Token Holder. If you were, you would've reached out to us by now. If you are by chance a Token Holder, read our terms and conditions. It's not up to you when AML BitCoin is listed on an exchange. Not being listed on an exchange yet DOES NOT equate to theft. AML BitCoin will be listed on an exchange soon. If you're a Token Holder- you can sell your tokens now and there are plenty of people on this thread who would love to buy them from you.

AM2018

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:34:34 AM

tranb9681

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:11:48 AM

Does anyone know if the new ABTC feature on hitbtc has anything to do with amlbitcoin?? i m not asking you AMLBITCOIN you can keep jerking urself off !!
PhillyWilly

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:06:48 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 10:49:52 AM by PhillyWilly

Another article dealing with Iran’s money laundering problems.  Banks and financial institutions are banned from dealing with cryptocurrency firms or any cryptocurrency over money laundering issues!  Go AML BitCoin/ABTC!!!! 

https://www.ccn.com/iran-central-bank-bans-banks-from-cryptocurrency-dealings/

I REALLY LiKED THIS ARTICLE!!!!

WHAT A GREAT SPOT TO BE IN!!!!

MY O/P & TAKE!

PhillyWilly

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:34:14 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 02:10:46 PM by PhillyWilly

Money laundering problems seem to be ramped everywhere we look! 

THANK GOODNESS For AML BitCoin/ABTC......  WOW!!!

I KNOW WERE IN THE RIGHT COIN!!!

MyO/P and Take!
AM2018

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:47:31 PM

Does anyone know if the new ABTC feature on hitbtc has anything to do with amlbitcoin?? i m not asking you AMLBITCOIN you can keep jerking urself off !!

The difference is dat ABTC (ABitcoin, fork of Achain) is legit and therefore on the exchange. AML Bitcoin is a SCAM with only criminals like Marcus Andrade (who's hiding) and Melissa the moderator and will therefore never hit the exchange!
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:22:55 PM

The difference is dat ABTC (ABitcoin, fork of Achain) is legit and therefore on the exchange. AML Bitcoin is a SCAM with only criminals like Marcus Andrade (who's hiding) and Melissa the moderator and will therefore never hit the exchange!

Like we told you, if we have to take legal action against you, then WE WILL. Your harassing, threatening, defamatory, and incredibly false accusatory posts are illegal. You are clearly doing this intentionally and have for over a month. We have asked you to stop countless times. You are continuing to post the same false accusatory posts that have no backing. You don't have a leg to stand on with your false accusations. Again, to our knowledge, you are not even a Token Holder, and are solely here to create FUD.
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:26:25 PM

Another article dealing with Iran’s money laundering problems.  Banks and financial institutions are banned from dealing with cryptocurrency firms or any cryptocurrency over money laundering issues!  Go AML BitCoin/ABTC!!!! 

https://www.ccn.com/iran-central-bank-bans-banks-from-cryptocurrency-dealings/

I REALLY LiKED THIS ARTICLE!!!!

WHAT A GREAT SPOT TO BE IN!!!!

MY O/P & TAKE!

Thanks for sharing!
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: