Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:37:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE !  (Read 369815 times)
AM2018

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:09:53 PM

YES FREALLYWILLY, STEALTH HAS A POINT HERE, YOU KEEP SAYING YOU WANT TO BUY THE TOKENS BUT THIS ARE ALL TALKS!! PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS!! YOU WONT, BECAUSE YOU ARE FROM NAC TO, FOOLING EVERYBODY!!
Mark25

Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:21:47 PM

YES FREALLYWILLY, STEALTH HAS A POINT HERE, YOU KEEP SAYING YOU WANT TO BUY THE TOKENS BUT THIS ARE ALL TALKS!! PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS!! YOU WONT, BECAUSE YOU ARE FROM NAC TO, FOOLING EVERYBODY!!

Quit bullying everyone that disagrees with you! You and your minions are spouting off all kinds of ridiculous claims THAT HOLD NO WEIGHT. I really hope that you all sell your coins off before it hits the exchange so that you miss out on the incredible opportunity that lies ahead. I cannot wait to see your reaction when you realize that AML is in fact not a scam and you are left speechless by us patient folks who reap the rewards of our wait.
AndrewMathers96

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:25:09 PM

If experts predict that by 2020 BTC will be 250k to 1M, then its very clear that a coin with utilities such as AML will be right behind it. My O/P

Brad you hit the nail on the head, we are looking at the best cryptocurrency that will be on the market! I don’t care what the haters say about this project. I know and believe in AML and I have faith that they will take us to new heights!
AMLBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:26:01 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2018, 11:14:59 PM by AMLBitcoin

Glad to see someone has patience and understands the hard work which the AML team is doing into releasing this coin into the eco world. Cool

FOOLING US WITH THIS STALE PROJECT this thing! we have serious issues here that you're refusing to address! that make me MAD!

WE ARE NOT KIDS BUT ADULTS WITH BRAINS! AND THE QUESTIONS BELOW FROM YOUR BOSS HAVE NOT BEEN ANSWERED!

You're welcome the new chat too but not to promote the coin. We want people to openly discuss real issues and find a way to have NAC give us clear information about what's going on. There is a clear lack of transparency. We're being fooled around every time we ask serious questions they go unanswered. If you can help us answer serious questions and get NAC to give us a clear window into whats behind the scenes, that will be helpful.
--Phil, there is nothing on Gtihub 7 months into the project. NAC has not demonstrated a working AMLBITCOIN PROJECT in a video, news paper or at a conference of investors. nothing! Why should we believe it exists?
--Marcus will Not speak to us at all, he's in hiding.
--Other team members listed in the white paper will not speak and their have never appeared interested in the project....from investors perspective. -----NAC's management has hidden itself from investors. That smells bad!
--NAC doesn't hold investor conferences. They don't hold any events for the community where we can meet and interact with them....NOTHING!
--Project has missed deadlines time and again and every time we ask for status the answer is ...Patience! Until when? Patience forever?
-- People's messages regarding these questions are deleted in chat and others are completely banned for asking real questions.
And a whole lot more. You can now see why investors like AM2018 are beginning to call this a fraud! It's NAC's poor management of the whole ICO that's led us to this point!
---I'm concerned and many others are too.
--They rejected my refund. And are not issuing any refunds but they can't address any real concerns we have. IS THIS AMLBITCOIN FOR REAL?
WE ARE VERY VERY CONCERNED!

Encon-I'm getting people together to buy a good chunk of your TOKENS!  CHILAX PLEASE!  😁😁

I WILL NEVER BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU SAY UNTIL IT HAPPENS. YOU AND NAC ARE LAIR AND LIKE I PROMISED IN THE EMAIL TO THEM AND TO DAVID SALMON OVER PHONE CALL 1 HR AGO, WILL WILL LIVE UP TO MY PROMISE! AND DON'T CARE ABOUT STUPID LEGAL THREATS OF COURT ORDERS COMING FROM A LAW FIRM THAT'S TEAMED UP WITH SCAMMERS TO STEAL OUR MONEY----THE LAW IS OUR MY SIDE.

I WELCOME ANY COURT ORDERS B'SE THE GIVE ME A CHANCE TO HAVE A SAY IN COURT ON YOU NAC HAS STAGED TO STEAL OUR MONEY AND HID BEHIND THE LAW TO SHIELD THEM FROM THEFT!

DAVID SOLMON SHAME ON YOU! THE MAN SWORN TO PROTECT THE LAW, IS BEHIND AN ORIGINATION LIKE THIS! I WILL SEE YOU IN COURT TOO!

STOP AND STOP FOOLING US WITH THIS STALE PROJECT this thing! we have serious issues here that you're refusing to address! that make me MAD!

WE ARE NOT KIDS BUT ADULTS WITH BRAINS! AND THE QUESTIONS BELOW FROM YOUR BOSS HAVE NOT BEEN ANSWERED!

You're welcome the new chat too but not to promote the coin. We want people to openly discuss real issues and find a way to have NAC give us clear information about what's going on. There is a clear lack of transparency. We're being fooled around every time we ask serious questions they go unanswered. If you can help us answer serious questions and get NAC to give us a clear window into whats behind the scenes, that will be helpful.
--Phil, there is nothing on Gtihub 7 months into the project. NAC has not demonstrated a working AMLBITCOIN PROJECT in a video, news paper or at a conference of investors. nothing! Why should we believe it exists?
--Other team members listed in the white paper will not speak and their have never appeared interested in the project....from investors perspective. -----NAC's management has hidden itself from investors. That smells bad!
--NAC doesn't hold investor conferences. They don't hold any events for the community where we can meet and interact with them....NOTHING!
--Project has missed deadlines time and again and every time we ask for status the answer is ...Patience! Until when? Patience forever?
-- People's messages regarding these questions are deleted in chat and others are completely banned for asking real questions.
And a whole lot more. You can now see why investors like AM2018 are beginning to call this a fraud! It's NAC's poor management of the whole ICO that's led us to this point!
--They rejected my refund. And are not issuing any refunds but they can't address any real concerns we have. IS THIS AMLBITCOIN FOR REAL?

ECON, the following is my own personal thoughts and not said on behalf of NAC.  I called you to try to help you resolve the predicament you put yourself in.  You are the one who decided to take out a loan to purchase a product.  Although you have buyer's remorse, that does not create a duty on the part of NAC.  NAC consulted with professionals when they put together the AML terms and conditions and other policies and procedures.  Their legal obligations to you, or lack thereof, are based on how the token system was set up.  I have repeatedly advised you to talk to an attorney who could explain to you what obligations NAC has to you and what obligations they do not have to you.  Your posts have repeatedly shown confusion regarding this matter.  I cannot advise you which is why I often do not respond to your incessant angry posts.

You have now chosen to redirect your anger towards my firm.  My firm is well known for it's high ethics and I will let my reputation stand on it's own.  I will not be baited into a posting war with you.  If you decide to address these matters is a rational manner, you know how to contact me.
David I find it very unprofessional you have chosen to post personal information about Encon financial situation and any lawyer worth his salt would refrain from using personal attacks in public forum and trying to belittle an investor who gave you privileged information,I highly doubt you are legit and invite you to talk with your crime syndicate and REFUND OUR MONEY

Funny-One of your group posted Encon’s total tokens on main chat.  Talk about giving out private information!  Get real STEALTH!!!  😳😳😳 🙄🙄🙄

BRUTAL-That’s all I have to say!  

SCAM-GET REAL!!!!  🙄🙄🙄 😳😳😳

Verbiage Used Here-Completely uncalled for!!!  😳😳😳 🙄🙄🙄

Have a good one!!! 😎

AML BYC/ABTC. 🇺🇸🇺🇸💪💪🛡🛡☝️🌋🌋🌋😀
Frillywilly the personal information I was referring to was that he took a loan out to buy the tokens and nothing to do with the amount! Frillywilly you haven’t seen Brutal yet but you will! Why would you reply to a message I sent David Salmon NAC solicitor when it has nothing to do with you? You messaged me 20 minutes ago regarding a deal we had for you to buy my tokens since your convinced this project is legitimate,me and the group decided to make you the offer knowing if you worked for NAC you would not buy the tokens you were so interested in! Making me an offer then answering a message that was directed at David Salmon NAC solicitor purposely to cause us to fall out before deal can be done! We have the information we were looking for you fool and NAC EMPLOYEE!! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿👌👌👌👌👌🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

Phil does NOT work for the NAC Foundation. Phil is a Token Holder. Stop harassing our token holders. Your speculations have no backing and you seem to be purposely trying to do or say anything that would fit in with your theories. You stated that you have a campaign and chat to rally AML Token Holders; you and Encon have already said this. You've also been soliciting this in Telegram. And for the record, Encon stated himself in Telegram how many tokens he purchased. You and Encon seem to be on a mission to create FUD and we are asking you to stop.
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:26:59 PM

Stop harassing us and our token holders.
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:35:08 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2018, 10:59:49 PM by AMLBitcoin

Glad to see someone has patience and understands the hard work which the AML team is doing into releasing this coin into the eco world. Cool

FOOLING US WITH THIS STALE PROJECT this thing! we have serious issues here that you're refusing to address! that make me MAD!

Encon-I'm getting people together to buy a good chunk of your TOKENS!  CHILAX PLEASE!  😁😁

I WILL NEVER BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU SAY UNTIL IT HAPPENS. YOU AND NAC ARE LAIR AND LIKE I PROMISED IN THE EMAIL TO THEM AND TO DAVID SALMON OVER PHONE CALL 1 HR AGO, WILL WILL LIVE UP TO MY PROMISE! AND DON'T CARE ABOUT STUPID LEGAL THREATS OF COURT ORDERS COMING FROM A LAW FIRM THAT'S TEAMED UP WITH SCAMMERS TO STEAL OUR MONEY----THE LAW IS OUR MY SIDE.

I WELCOME ANY COURT ORDERS B'SE THE GIVE ME A CHANCE TO HAVE A SAY IN COURT ON YOU NAC HAS STAGED TO STEAL OUR MONEY AND HID BEHIND THE LAW TO SHIELD THEM FROM THEFT!

DAVID SOLMON SHAME ON YOU! THE MAN SWORN TO PROTECT THE LAW, IS BEHIND AN ORIGINATION LIKE THIS! I WILL SEE YOU IN COURT TOO!

STOP AND STOP FOOLING US WITH THIS STALE PROJECT this thing! we have serious issues here that you're refusing to address! that make me MAD!

YOUR FALSE SPECULATIONS/ACCUSATIONS ARE ADDRESSED BELOW:

The project is on Github. It is not open to the public. Only our developers, executive team, and digital currency exchanges can see this.

Marcus is NOT in hiding. He has been traveling and meeting with officials (As you can see in our social media feeds).

Team members that are listed in the whitepaper ARE involved AND therefore interested in the project.

NAC does not hold investor conferences because we do not accept any investors for SEC reasons. AML BitCoin does not have investors. If you purchased tokens, you are a Token Holder. AML BitCoin is a medium of exchange. You DID NOT purchase shares in the company.

This is a unique project and it takes time. In the business world, it is common for projects to be extended. Our team is working diligently.

On Telegram, if people post disrespectful, harassing, or posting slanderous items, then yes the messages are deleted. Our Token Holders and group on Telegram should not be subjected to the bad behavior of some group members.

You would've gotten a refund, but you asked us to cancel it. You've already received your tokens, therefore we can no longer offer you a refund, as we have explained to you many times. Here's a link to our terms and conditions, again: https://amltoken.com/terms-of-use/

You are harassing us and our Token Holders. Intentionally trying to defame and harass us and our Token Holders is not helping anything. We are asking you to stop.
AM2018

Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:47:57 PM

MELISSA, WE DON'T WHANT TO HEAR ANYTHING OF A MODERATOR LIKE YOU. YOU HAVE BEEN IRRITATING US FOR OVER 6 MONTHS NOW. YOU ARE NOT SHARING ANY INFORMATION WITH US, AND THE ONLY ONES WHO HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE ARE TO BUSY DOING OTHER STUFF ACCORDING TO YOU.

WE ARE NOT STUPID!! YOU ARE JUST FOOLING AND SCAMMING US. EVERYBODY SEES THIS NOW! YOU ARE DONE!!! I JUST HOPE YOU AND ESPECIALLY MARCUS ANDRADE GETTING WHAT YOU DERSERVE AND THATS JAILTIME!!!
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:51:55 PM

MELISSA, WE DON'T WHANT TO HEAR ANYTHING OF A MODERATOR LIKE YOU. YOU HAVE BEEN IRRITATING US FOR OVER 6 MONTHS NOW. YOU ARE NOT SHARING ANY INFORMATION WITH US, AND THE ONLY ONES WHO HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE ARE TO BUSY DOING OTHER STUFF ACCORDING TO YOU.

WE ARE NOT STUPID!! YOU ARE JUST FOOLING AND SCAMMING US. EVERYBODY SEES THIS NOW! YOU ARE DONE!!! I JUST HOPE YOU AND ESPECIALLY MARCUS ANDRADE GETTING WHAT YOU DERSERVE AND THATS JAILTIME!!!

Stop harassing us and our clients, posting false accusations, and intentionally trying to defame AML BitCoin.
ModernReboot

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:04:31 PM

The project is on Github. It is not open to the public. Only our developers, executive team, and digital currency exchanges can see this.

Marcus is NOT in hiding. He has been traveling and meeting with officials (As you can see in our social media feeds).

Team members that are listed in the whitepaper ARE involved AND therefore interested in the project.

NAC does not hold investor conferences because we do not accept any investors for SEC reasons. AML BitCoin does not have investors. If you purchased tokens, you are a Token Holder. AML BitCoin is a medium of exchange. You DID NOT purchase shares in the company.

This is a unique project and it takes time. In the business world, it is common for projects to be extended. Our team is working diligently.

On Telegram, if people post disrespectful, harassing, or posting slanderous items, then yes the messages are deleted. Our Token Holders and group on Telegram should not be subjected to the bad behavior of some group members.

You would've gotten a refund, but you asked us to cancel it. You've already received your tokens, therefore we can no longer offer you a refund, as we have explained to you many times. Here's a link to our terms and conditions, again: https://amltoken.com/terms-of-use/

You are harassing us and our Token Holders. Intentionally trying to defame and harass us and our Token Holders is not helping anything. We are asking you to stop.

So my question for you is, as you seem to be representing AML, who are you?

Marcus? Japheth? Marco? David?

I think having Marcus address token holders by video chat from wherever he is would go a long way to calming everyone down. Maybe try to get that arranged rather than barking at a guy who is at the end of his patience.
David N. Salmon

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:36:38 PM

So my question for you is, as you seem to be representing AML, who are you?

Marcus? Japheth? Marco? David?

I think having Marcus address token holders by video chat from wherever he is would go a long way to calming everyone down. Maybe try to get that arranged rather than barking at a guy who is at the end of his patience.

It's not David.  I only post in my own name.
Carol Jones

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:37:41 PM

Being listed on exchanges takes time as there are logistics and processes that aml bitcoin needs to follow, I am sure that they are multiple parties involved. I understand they want to be accurate so I know that my patience will be rewarded.   Smiley

We just need to stay positive among this hate! It takes time to have everything perfect. AML Bitcoin is a new cryptocurrency, that is working on a new technology that no other currency has.
Stealth8368

Activity: 347
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:42:42 PM

ECON, the following is my own personal thoughts and not said on behalf of NAC.  I called you to try to help you resolve the predicament you put yourself in.  You are the one who decided to take out a loan to purchase a product.  Although you have buyer's remorse, that does not create a duty on the part of NAC.  NAC consulted with professionals when they put together the AML terms and conditions and other policies and procedures.  Their legal obligations to you, or lack thereof, are based on how the token system was set up.  I have repeatedly advised you to talk to an attorney who could explain to you what obligations NAC has to you and what obligations they do not have to you.  Your posts have repeatedly shown confusion regarding this matter.  I cannot advise you which is why I often do not respond to your incessant angry posts.

You have now chosen to redirect your anger towards my firm.  My firm is well known for it's high ethics and I will let my reputation stand on it's own.  I will not be baited into a posting war with you.  If you decide to address these matters is a rational manner, you know how to contact me.
David I find it very unprofessional you have chosen to post personal information about Encon financial situation and any lawyer worth his salt would refrain from using personal attacks in public forum and trying to belittle an investor who gave you privileged information,I highly doubt you are legit and invite you to talk with your crime syndicate and REFUND OUR MONEY

Funny-One of your group posted Encon’s total tokens on main chat.  Talk about giving out private information!  Get real STEALTH!!!  😳😳😳 🙄🙄🙄

Have a good one!!! 😎

Frillywilly the personal information I was referring to was that he took a loan out to buy the tokens and nothing to do with the amount! Frillywilly you haven’t seen Brutal yet but you will! Why would you reply to a message I sent David Salmon NAC solicitor when it has nothing to do with you? You messaged me 20 minutes ago regarding a deal we had for you to buy my tokens since your convinced this project is legitimate,me and the group decided to make you the offer knowing if you worked for NAC you would not buy the tokens you were so interested in! Making me an offer then answering a message that was directed at David Salmon NAC solicitor purposely to cause us to fall out before deal can be done! We have the information we were looking for you fool and NAC EMPLOYEE!! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿👌👌👌👌👌🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

Phil does NOT work for the NAC Foundation. Phil is a Token Holder. Stop harassing our token holders. Your speculations have no backing and you seem to be purposely trying to do or say anything that would fit in with your theories. You stated that you have a campaign and chat to rally AML Token Holders; you and Encon have already said this. You've also been soliciting this in Telegram. And for the record, Encon stated himself in Telegram how many tokens he purchased. You and Encon seem to be on a mission to create FUD and we are asking you to stop.
I will say this again as you obviously have trouble reading! I have no problem with David Salmon mentioning how many tokens, what cannot be tolerated is your solicitor coming on a public forum to post publicly that Encon took a loan out and is in financial difficulties because he bought a worthless token! AML Investors Group was setup so token holders could speak freely without the ridiculous fanboy posts in reply to questions and legitimate concerns,Melissa deletes any post that asks questions NAC don’t like or refuse to answer,normal token holders were turning up to ask questions and leaving feeling bullied and intimidated,Melissa let this happen and gives thumbs up to those that take part in buying and banned them for asking questions , I know this because I am ashamed to say I was once one of the token holders who participate in such behaviour before I started asking questions myself and researching NAC along with the first Coin NAC and Marcus launched Aten Black Gold Coin which failed miserably so you rebranding and started another funding round with AML Bitcoin,no one in your team has any experience with AML/KYC or running a successful blockchain why should we trust you when u refuse to answer questions?
David N. Salmon

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:56:35 PM

Funny-One of your group posted Encon’s total tokens on main chat.  Talk about giving out private information!  Get real STEALTH!!!  😳😳😳 🙄🙄🙄

SCAM-GET REAL!!!!  🙄🙄🙄 😳😳😳

Verbiage Used Here-Completely uncalled for!!!  😳😳😳 🙄🙄🙄

Have a good one!!! 😎

Well again, because you did not repost my response, the information I have used has been gathered from this forum and not from any confidential source.  Next, if anyone is serious about selling their tokens an escrow account can be set up to facilitate the transfer.  Anyone who wants to sell and anyone who wants to buy can do so without fear of fraud because a third party can be used.  No lawyer or escrow company is going to put their license on the line to facilitate a fraud in such a transfer.  I am posting this in my individual capacity and not as a representative of NAC.  
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:02:34 AM

Have a good one!!! 😎

I will say this again as you obviously have trouble reading! I have no problem with David Salmon mentioning how many tokens, what cannot be tolerated is your solicitor coming on a public forum to post publicly that Encon took a loan out and is in financial difficulties because he bought a worthless token! AML Investors Group was setup so token holders could speak freely without the ridiculous fanboy posts in reply to questions and legitimate concerns,Melissa deletes any post that asks questions NAC don’t like or refuse to answer,normal token holders were turning up to ask questions and leaving feeling bullied and intimidated,Melissa let this happen and gives thumbs up to those that take part in buying and banned them for asking questions , I know this because I am ashamed to say I was once one of the token holders who participate in such behaviour before I started asking questions myself and researching NAC along with the first Coin NAC and Marcus launched Aten Black Gold Coin which failed miserably so you rebranding and started another funding round with AML Bitcoin,no one in your team has any experience with AML/KYC or running a successful blockchain why should we trust you when u refuse to answer questions?

FYI- Encon posted ON THIS FORUM that he took out a loan and discussed his finances. David isn't saying anything that Encon hasn't mentioned here. See Encon's post from March 22nd at 9:16:57PM: "FOR YOU INFORMATION I'M THE STUPID INVESTOR WHO BORROWED FROM BANKS, CREDIT CARDS AND PUT ALL MY BROKERAGE ACCOUNT MONEY IN YOUR COIN! MY LIFE SAVINGS ARE WITH YOU!" "I'M STUCK WITH COINS IN MY WALLET AND HIGH INTEREST ON MY LOANS!" "AND NAC BETTER NOT SCREW THIS UP! OR I'M FUCKED! BIG TIME!" "YOU GUY'S CONTROL ALL MY MONEY  AND LOTS OF BORROWED MONEY AND I NEED ANSWERS!"

Our administration deletes disrespectful, slanderous, and harassing posts. Our Token Holders need not be subject to the bad behavior of certain group members. Feeling bullied? You told Melissa she was pathetic after she gave someone a thumbs up. You also lied about her and were calling her a liar, when YOU were the one that lied. In addition, you are bullying Phil and rallying people to do the same. You don't like that people like AML; in fact you call them all Fanboys and try to dissuade people against AML and to bully them for supporting AML. WHO IS THE BULLY? WE ARE ASKING YOU TO STOP HARASSING US AND OUR TOKEN HOLDERS!

More false accusations. You've already told us that you have a campaign against AML.
Stealth8368

Activity: 347
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:29:01 AM

Have a good one!!! 😎

FYI- Encon posted ON THIS FORUM that he took out a loan and discussed his finances. David isn't saying anything that Encon hasn't mentioned here. See Encon's post from March 22nd at 9:16:57PM: "FOR YOU INFORMATION I'M THE STUPID INVESTOR WHO BORROWED FROM BANKS, CREDIT CARDS AND PUT ALL MY BROKERAGE ACCOUNT MONEY IN YOUR COIN! MY LIFE SAVINGS ARE WITH YOU!" "I'M STUCK WITH COINS IN MY WALLET AND HIGH INTEREST ON MY LOANS!" "AND NAC BETTER NOT SCREW THIS UP! OR I'M FUCKED! BIG TIME!" "YOU GUY'S CONTROL ALL MY MONEY  AND LOTS OF BORROWED MONEY AND I NEED ANSWERS!"

Our administration deletes disrespectful, slanderous, and harassing posts. Our Token Holders need not be subject to the bad behavior of certain group members. Feeling bullied? You told Melissa she was pathetic after she gave someone a thumbs up. You also lied about her and were calling her a liar, when YOU were the one that lied. In addition, you are bullying Phil and rallying people to do the same. You don't like that people like AML; in fact you call them all Fanboys and try to dissuade people against AML and to bully them for supporting AML. WHO IS THE BULLY? WE ARE ASKING YOU TO STOP HARASSING US AND OUR TOKEN HOLDERS!

More false accusations. You've already told us that you have a campaign against AML.
Melissa you are twisting things we have no CAMPAIGN against AML we are searching for the truth nothing more! You posted a message to me accusing me of deleting my own posts when in fact you used Telegram secure messaging option to self destruct a message after 7 seconds,this was in attempt to get me to loose my cool so you could ban me,I was disrespected and harassed on your Telegram chat and you responded with a thumbs up to the posters message to me!  I opened the investment group so we could talk without taking our concerns on public forum before we were sure what was going on! All I can say is we are truly shocked by what we found and I will have the last laugh mark my words Melissa
JackCruz617

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:33:02 AM

We are facing the best currency of all, AML Bitcoin will make all countries join in the adoption of digital currency. The future awaits us with AML.

STOP WITH THIS FAKE ACCOUNTS. YOU ARE NOT FOOLING ANYONE.YOU ARE DONE!!! GIVE US OUR MONEY BACK!!!
AM2018 YOU ARE THE FAKE ACCOUNT!!! They already told you to get your refund and you are still here. You are harassing by saying that we are fake, what about you. I don’t want to hear all of your harassing comments and negativity. That will do nothing to get the coin on the exchange faster. AML Bitcoin is for people that are ready to invest big time.

AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:42:42 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2018, 01:03:57 AM by AMLBitcoin

Have a good one!!! 😎

Melissa you are twisting things we have no CAMPAIGN against AML we are searching for the truth nothing more! You posted a message to me accusing me of deleting my own posts when in fact you used Telegram secure messaging option to self destruct a message after 7 seconds,this was in attempt to get me to loose my cool so you could ban me,I was disrespected and harassed on your Telegram chat and you responded with a thumbs up to the posters message to me!  I opened the investment group so we could talk without taking our concerns on public forum before we were sure what was going on! All I can say is we are truly shocked by what we found and I will have the last laugh mark my words Melissa

Our team knows nothing about a 'self destruct' messaging option; this doesn't even sound like a real function and sounds like it's made up. You're making up a whole lot of theories here. Our team isn't doing anything to make you lose your cool; if you lose your cool, that's on you. Our team hasn't even banned you yet after you disrespected them over and over again--so how can that even be true? You're making up a lot of things. You disrespect, bully, and harass people in Telegram and here. You're blaming our team for all of these outrageous things and not taking accountability for your own actions. You're even accusing Token Holders of being on our team, just because they are supporters. The post about the thumbs up wasn't even a post about you. You're saying you'll have the last laugh geared to someone on our team--sounds like you're trying to intimidate them. We're asking you to stop making up things up, trying to intimidate our members of our team, and to STOP HARASSING US AND OUR TOKEN HOLDERS!
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:57:17 AM

If experts predict that by 2020 BTC will be 250k to 1M, then its very clear that a coin with utilities such as AML will be right behind it. My O/P

Brad you hit the nail on the head, we are looking at the best cryptocurrency that will be on the market! I don’t care what the haters say about this project. I know and believe in AML and I have faith that they will take us to new heights!

i WANT MY MONEY BACK! STOP MARKETING A SCAM!!!!!

Mark25

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:43:43 AM

We can all have differences of opinion but that does not give you the right to attack, bully, and accuse token holders who want the best for this project and are doing the right thing by having a positive outlook about AML. Go take your negativity somewhere else.
PhillyWilly

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:44:10 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2018, 03:57:14 AM by PhillyWilly

Encon-I'm getting people together to buy a good chunk of your TOKENS!  CHILAX PLEASE! 

ECON, the following is my own personal thoughts and not said on behalf of NAC.  I called you to try to help you resolve the predicament you put yourself in.  You are the one who decided to take out a loan to purchase a product.  Although you have buyer's remorse, that does not create a duty on the part of NAC.  NAC consulted with professionals when they put together the AML terms and conditions and other policies and procedures.  Their legal obligations to you, or lack thereof, are based on how the token system was set up.  I have repeatedly advised you to talk to an attorney who could explain to you what obligations NAC has to you and what obligations they do not have to you.  Your posts have repeatedly shown confusion regarding this matter.  I cannot advise you which is why I often do not respond to your incessant angry posts.

You have now chosen to redirect your anger towards my firm.  My firm is well known for it's high ethics and I will let my reputation stand on it's own.  I will not be baited into a posting war with you.  If you decide to address these matters is a rational manner, you know how to contact me.

Funny-One of your group posted Encon’s total tokens on main chat.  Talk about giving out private information!  Get real STEALTH!!!   

SCAM-GET REAL!!!!   

Verbiage Used Here-Completely uncalled for!!!   

Have a good one!!!

AML BYC/ABTC. ☝️
Frillywilly the personal information I was referring to was that he took a loan out to buy the tokens and nothing to do with the amount! Frillywilly you haven’t seen Brutal yet but you will! Why would you reply to a message I sent David Salmon NAC solicitor when it has nothing to do with you? You messaged me 20 minutes ago regarding a deal we had for you to buy my tokens since your convinced this project is legitimate,me and the group decided to make you the offer knowing if you worked for NAC you would not buy the tokens you were so interested in! Making me an offer then answering a message that was directed at David Salmon NAC solicitor purposely to cause us to fall out before deal can be done! We have the information we were looking for you fool and NAC EMPLOYEE!!

Well again, because you did not repost my response, the information I have used has been gathered from this forum and not from any confidential source.  Next, if anyone is serious about selling their tokens an escrow account can be set up to facilitate the transfer.  Anyone who wants to sell and anyone who wants to buy can do so without fear of fraud because a third party can be used.  No lawyer or escrow company is going to put their license on the line to facilitate a fraud in such a transfer.  I am posting this in my individual capacity and not as a representative of NAC.   

David-Thank you!  I'm ready Steven whenever you are to complete the purchase. I'm right here waiting for you to give the green light and I'll send a wire.  Let me know and let's get this done!  No more silliness.  Money talks and bullshit walks.  I'm ready and for the 100th time, I don't work for NAC!! 
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: