Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:37:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING DeepOnion is a SCAM, proof inside!  (Read 70283 times)
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:32:45 PM

Jeez... this thread is still going strong!  I still for the life of me can't understand how anyone can say this is a scam when the dev's aren't selling anything, and aren't asking anything of the community other than a signature?  What exactly are they scamming me out of?  Can someone enlighten my puny brain?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AltcoinScamfinder

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 10:04:18 PM

Its free Coins, how can that be a Scam,

If you think its a Scam, Don't buy any just collect the free ones.

So simple.
cannot be a scam if is free coin!

Thats the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

FOR RENT.
AltcoinScamfinder

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 10:04:58 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2017, 10:30:20 PM by AltcoinScamfinder

Jeez... this thread is still going strong!  I still for the life of me can't understand how anyone can say this is a scam when the dev's aren't selling anything, and aren't asking anything of the community other than a signature?  What exactly are they scamming me out of?  Can someone enlighten my puny brain?

If you don't understand how free coin can be a scam you are either not very intelligent or complicit.

Unless this is addressed  by the developers the coin might be in jeopardy. No one wants to trade a coin with massive unknown premine held by a small group.

That said, if the staked coins are  distributed in future airdrops it doesn't matter, and its an easy solution. Just staking isn't BAD just because it's done, it's a way of  securing the network.

FOR RENT.
Caztiel

Activity: 773
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:25:48 PM

Jeez... this thread is still going strong!  I still for the life of me can't understand how anyone can say this is a scam when the dev's aren't selling anything, and aren't asking anything of the community other than a signature?  What exactly are they scamming me out of?  Can someone enlighten my puny brain?

If you don't understand how free coin can be a scam you are either not very intelligent or complicit.

Unless this is addressed  by the developers the coin might be in jeopardy. No one wants to trade a coin with massive unknown premine held by a small group.

That said, if the staked coins are  distributed in future airdrops it doesn't matter, and its an easy solution. Just staking isn't BAD just because it's done, it's a way of  securing the network.

You are not worth to be called as Hero Member .... His simple question is
You get free coins ....
If you Trust this coin, Hold it ...
& If not then just go ahead & dump on Exchange when Listed ....
If not interested in Both, then just Don't participate ....
Now can you tell me How you are Scammed ??
Please stick to the point rather than making Dumb Statements
sanbashiyi
Legendary

Activity: 895
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:39:52 PM

i have see too many free coin trying to scam people.  is there any offical reply op's question?

make it clear is the important thing at present i think .
noobinscrypt

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:09:03 AM

I was messaging another person and they mentioned this was known from the beginning of the launch that the dev team would stake? is there proof this wasnt the case? either way free coins are free coins... just dump before the rest
anonjdoe

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:20:45 AM

On further reflection, the only reason I can think of for people to claim DeepOnion is a scam is that they hold other crypto assets and are simply afraid of yet another new cryptocurrency drawing value away from their portfolio. If that's the case, welcome to crypto, people. It's a dog eat dog market here, may the best ideas win. If DeepOnion has any useful innovation, but someone doesn't like the dev stake or the initial distribution, fork the code and do it better. That's how all this works.
noobinscrypt

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:22:35 AM

On further reflection, the only reason I can think of for people to claim DeepOnion is a scam is that they hold other crypto assets and are simply afraid of yet another new cryptocurrency drawing value away from their portfolio. If that's the case, welcome to crypto, people. It's a dog eat dog market here, may the best ideas win. If DeepOnion has any useful innovation, but someone doesn't like the dev stake or the initial distribution, fork the code and do it better. That's how all this works.

yes, thats the point, the thing is we all jsut want free money. in some cases like decred they gave away a bunch and the company kept a bunch. i havnt done the math on this coin, but if its highly inflated the devs get a much higher % than the initial distribution will show based on a 40 week distribution. Is anyone forking this i wonder?
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:32:35 AM

Gee, a coin called "Deep""ONION", based off the "Deep" web and "ONION" domain (used to access deep web)... is a scam? WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED?! lol

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
kokojie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:42:59 AM

I don't understand, how do you get scammed from something being given out for free? Don't you have to actually lose money in order to be scammed? Is there something I'm not seeing correctly?

btc: 15sFnThw58hiGHYXyUAasgfauifTEB1ZF6
IntelligentIdiot

Activity: 486
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:01:22 AM

My friend has given me yesterday a link of the Deep Onion bounty. But when I saw this, I thought I need to check this further and reevaluate all of this. Maybe alert him even. Hopefully all of this issues would be for the best of all involved.
Caztiel

Activity: 773
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 11:55:33 AM

I don't understand, how do you get scammed from something being given out for free? Don't you have to actually lose money in order to be scammed? Is there something I'm not seeing correctly?

Because they are retards... They don't understand this simple thing.... There is nothing to lose but a chance to earn.... & it is not called SCAM
CoinCollector006

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:47:19 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2017, 02:19:54 PM by CoinCollector006

Because they are retards... They don't understand this simple thing.... There is nothing to lose but a chance to earn.... & it is not called SCAM

Thats exactly my observation. We are getting the ONION shares for free. How can we possibly be scammed? At most there is an opportunity cost of the time that we invested and the signature. But I don't feel that is a scam in any way.

Have we been asked to send money to some ETH address somewhere ? NO, not that I am aware of

Does the accuser realize that some airdrops have been wildly profitable? NO, look at DCR and NEM

Does the dev team deserve a share of the pre-mined coins? YES, this is capitalism, they should be rewarded for the fruit of their labor and creation of a new crypto product which solves real world problems.

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
ssb883

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:59:35 PM

This issue of staking don't die out. lol.
They complain against dev's staking and they can't stake, while they can get it free.
They prefer to get staking rewards instead of getting the airdrops.
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:03:03 PM

Well you wouldn't be the first person to tell me I'm not very intelligent and you definitely wont be the last.  I just don't care what other people do with their money and assets; as long as they're not taking money out of my pocket then they can do what they want.  I guess more and more people want to control what other people do with the fruits of their hard work.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
DogeMajestic (OP)

Activity: 139
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:40:44 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2066778.msg20644252#msg20644252

Don't accept the scams
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 05:45:56 PM

My apologies guys, but I'm just not seeing how this could be considered a scam....at least not yet.
I'm yet to receive anything significant in terms of the signature bounty (which you can clearly see I'm part of), but based on the reports I had read prior to joining, I have no reason to doubt that I'll receive them.

With that being said, I've done nothing more than add the signature to my profile, and do what I'd normally do. Post on a forum I enjoy. I'm out absolutely nothing.

I've been scammed before, this doesn't feel like it, lol

The only thing I could potentially see as being a problem in the future is that we're (the bounty participants) advertising their coin, thus when they do hit the exchange, they'll have a significant amount of exposure, at least in regards to this forum, a solid source of information from noobs. In turn, this could influence them to buy the coin. Increasing the value of any held coins, but ya....I'm just not seeing it, or maybe I'm blind - I've been scammed before, lol.

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
DogeMajestic (OP)

Activity: 139
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:49:15 PM

I'm just not seeing it, or maybe I'm blind
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2057229.msg20624840#msg20624840

Don't accept the scams
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 06:00:29 PM

Please expand - Is it a case where there is an undefined amount of premined coins out there being held by a small group (presumably the Devs)? Further, it isn't even on an exchange as of yet, isn't calling it a scam before its existing campaigns of giving away coins a bit premature?

I could see if they had taken an ICO approach, where they were offering Onion coins for ETH/BTC whilst holding onto an unreported number of premined coins would be questionable, but they're literally giving them away.

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
TheReamer

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:01:34 PM

Ill rather take the risk and offer my time promoting something that has potential, a community, active dev, working product than investing in an ICO's. How much money has people lost in ICO's this year? Coindash, DAO to name a few. Yes millions has been lost and that's only a few. White paper , road map nice website and give us cash to start the project.

Here non of the members invested a cent but yet we have a growing community and something actually plausible can come from it.

Why all the effort to scam? We have a block explorer, website, slack. Payout reports generated for every air drop, we only in week 3 and you guys are crying fowl.

Vote central is going live soon where members will have the opportunity to vote in what they believe which direction the project should take. Please show me another startup with such enthusiasm and growth in just three weeks.

crypto-rainbow is that you?

Curated list of active & quality airdrops. Earn free crypto! http://cutt.us/airdrop
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: